Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Checkout The Casts Of MTV Shuga Naija Dating In Real Life � - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout The Casts Of MTV Shuga Naija Dating In Real Life � (700 Views)

#TBT: Remember The Casts Of Mara And Clara? / Rita Dominic Casts Her Vote (Photos) / Shuga Shaa Who Took His Sex Doll To Ikeja City Mall On A Date Slams Hater (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Checkout The Casts Of MTV Shuga Naija Dating In Real Life � by khije(f): 2:20am On Oct 20, 2020
Since the premier of the MTV shuga Naija season 4 , It has taken no time for the newest casts to grow their fan base. Presently, two cast of this season has sparked dating rumors as they've been spotted taking cute and cozy pictures together.
Alright enough of the long story it's no other than

Ruby Akubueze and chemezie imo .
Ruby is an actress a singer and a student of the University of Lagos, while chemezie imo is fast rising actor, he featured in hit movies like "Nimbe" and so many others.

Ruby celebrated her birthday few days ago and chemezie wrote the sweetest of message to her. These pictures below show how much they are fond of each other.

Checkout the Lovely message he sent to her on her birthday ��

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izNO4fSKHSY

Guys I know this maybe out of context but I am a new YouTuber and I would love and appreciate it if you SUBSCRIBE to my channel ,Thanks ❤❤❤.

(1) (Reply)

Davido, Erica And Kidwaya Spotted In A Hotel Having Fun(Video) / "All I Can Say Is That Mr Eazi Is Lucky" Fans Told Temi How Lucky Her Fiance Is / 6 Major Reasons Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them (na Wow!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.