Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,867 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Marriage Nuggets - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage Nuggets (231 Views)

Sleepless Night Nuggets On Emeka Ike And Ex Wife Sag. By Sunday Ọgwụ A / Redpill Wisdom Nuggets / ARO1 Nuggets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Nuggets by vivsravine: 9:52am On Oct 20, 2020
MARRIAGE NUGGETS

Promise me you stay with me, we figth for what we have and win this war together..

Life isn't governed by miracles but by principles, chose to forgive your partner in advance, its the highest form of love..

There would always be trials and mistakes in marriage but you must be ready to figth & face it and overcome it with love..

Marriage last long not because they are destined to but because both involved make a conscious effort to make it work.

Marriage is a union between two great forgivers, if you don't forgive, please don't marry, to aviod murder and suicide.

Appreciate your spouse, come softly,speak well of him or her, uncover his/her feet., make them comfortable and lay him/her down, be a peace exhibitor.

As you both age, the generator goes down, then what keeps /spices /holds the marriage at this piont? Love isn't enough,, make sure you find that thing that spices your marriage beyond love.

Dear you ,
Don't marry a man or woman who has no mentor, someone who he or she is accountable to, Ruth 3:6

When a man is sexually satisfied as your hubby, he becomes emotional stable, spice up your marriage, its an inevitable law in marriage, its a secret.

Dear wify,
If your hubby was to repay your dowry, will he increase or reduce it,BE WORTHY, MAKE HIM DESERVE YOU by reason of who you are to him.

A man shall LEAVE his father's house and CLEAVE to his wife, after marriage if your hubby's/wify's life isn't better/improve of, then check back why you married.

As a woman know little of everything, it turns a man on, no man wants an old bride, keep updating yourself.

If you dont see the value in having.me by your side, I won't convince you..

Every woman deserve to.have a.man who is proudly willing to say to the whole world

Yeah, she is my one and only, she is beautiful and she is mine, she is intelligent, full of flaws yet she complements me.

Be the wall that protects her city., stand by her, for her, with her, on her, in her, all for her...
and be her shield, be her teacher be her friend, be her brother, be her father,be her baby and watch her treat you like a king.

Marriage works well when you both becomes matured babies to each other, forgiving wrongs, making ammends and working out your marriage tirelessly.

Ahudiya speaks ©

Make visit my blog for more on

https://vivoparah..com/?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Globe Chamber Of Commerce And Industry New-zealand(gccinz) / Publickk Is Back From Temporal Ban / Whatsapp 08171096446

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.