Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Video Confirming Who Is Ruling Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Confirming Who Is Ruling Nigeria (572 Views)

Wike: Secondus Sabotaging PDP's Efforts, Wants APC To Continue Ruling Nigeria / Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever / Hussaini Mairiga Blasts Buhari Over Dasuki, Says Cabal Ruling Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Confirming Who Is Ruling Nigeria by Ortintin: 11:27am On Oct 20, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WALLrw5vbjk

It is now a common opinion among people that President Buhari is dead, and he isn't the one ruling Nigeria but a Sudanese lookalike.

As a curious mind I try to pull out a video when he was the head of state in 1984 and his present address to the nation concerning Fsars and I discovered 99.9% that it is the same person due to the voice, pronunciation, lips movement, and facial contour.

So what do you think?
Re: Video Confirming Who Is Ruling Nigeria by freshMallam1122: 11:30am On Oct 20, 2020
so make I fry beans abi,,,,,,, odeh
Re: Video Confirming Who Is Ruling Nigeria by Ortintin: 12:33pm On Oct 21, 2020
freshMallam1122:
so make I fry beans abi,,,,,,, odeh

You can fry wateva you want sir. This is for those that needs d truth.
Re: Video Confirming Who Is Ruling Nigeria by freshMallam1122: 12:36pm On Oct 21, 2020
Ortintin:

You can fry wateva you want sir. This is for those that needs d truth.
abeg pack one side jireh

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Entrepreneurship Programme Resumes... Photos / Drama As Three Lekki Endsars Protesters Appear Before Panel / Senator Orji Asks Buhari To Dialogue With IPOB To Avoid Trouble In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.