Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Pls Help, My Girlfriend's kitten Is Too Wide - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help, My Girlfriend's kitten Is Too Wide (7633 Views)

My Nose Is Becoming Too Wide!!! (photos) / I Left My Girlfriend Because Her Vag!na Was Too Wide / Pls Help Me My Pussy Is Too Wide. Picture. Too Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help, My Girlfriend's kitten Is Too Wide by Originalsly: 6:58am On Oct 21, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:

Never assume a woman has had too much sex because her vagina is not slim fitted to your penis.

Sooo on point....only an ignorant person would assume the above.

It is the same as a woman assuming a man be having a whole lot of sex because he has a large dick. Do we ever hear women saying such? We need not embarrass ourselves by broadcasting such ignorance by condemning women.

@ Op... the woman may very well be average size down there and you on the toothpick end of the man size chart.....telling on yourself and don't even know.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, My Girlfriend's kitten Is Too Wide by Gabson001(m): 7:20am On Oct 21, 2020
ya happily dating olosho grin
Re: Pls Help, My Girlfriend's kitten Is Too Wide by ArticleBeast: 8:20am On Oct 21, 2020
What if na your tool dey tiny?
Re: Pls Help, My Girlfriend's kitten Is Too Wide by Uncle93(m): 9:13am On Oct 21, 2020
NaijaBoy213:
Pls don't mind my English, no be my English make her toto wide.
After having sex, my girlfriend always ask me, if her vagina is wide, I wud probably answer her no so dat she will not feel bad if I say yes. But deep down it pains me alot, cos I'm not enjoying anything, I don't even feel anything at all when doing it. Is like going in and out of a door, that's how wide her kitten is. And dis girl am talking about is so beautiful, she looks like Nengi of big brother naija. She even said, she likes the way I bleep her, dat I'm her future husband and nothing can stop dat. In my mind I wud say, sharrap pacific ocean. I'm looking for ways to break up with her, cos I'm not the one dat made her kitten wide, so i won't be the one to suffer for wat another man or men damaged. Pls advised me, on how to break up with dis ashawo in disguise. I'm Tired.

Is she light skinned from Akwa Ibom ?
Re: Pls Help, My Girlfriend's kitten Is Too Wide by Uncle93(m): 9:14am On Oct 21, 2020
NaijaBoy213:
After having sex, my girlfriend always ask me, if her vagina is wide, I wud probably answer her no so dat she will not feel bad if I say yes. But deep down it pains me alot, cos I'm not enjoying anything, I don't even feel anything at all when doing it. Is like going in and out of a door, that's how wide her kitten is. And dis girl am talking about is so beautiful, she looks like Nengi of big brother naija. She even said, she likes the way I bleep her, dat I'm her future husband and nothing can stop dat. In my mind I wud say, sharrap pacific ocean. I'm looking for ways to break up with her, cos I'm not the one dat made her kitten wide, so i won't be the one to suffer for wat another man or men damaged. Pls advised me, on how to break up with dis ashawo in disguise. I'm Tired.

Na Abuja babe ?
Re: Pls Help, My Girlfriend's kitten Is Too Wide by TheCork(m): 12:10pm On Oct 21, 2020
NaijaBoy213:

angry
Re: Pls Help, My Girlfriend's kitten Is Too Wide by TheCork(m): 12:11pm On Oct 21, 2020
NaijaBoy213:

Kaiiii.... Brother..so u saying yor wife punnnny too wide correct?....
... wot size is it please? cheesy
Re: Pls Help, My Girlfriend's kitten Is Too Wide by Pimpstar: 2:12pm On Oct 21, 2020
lol ..sharrap Pacific Ocean
cheesy

Re: Pls Help, My Girlfriend's kitten Is Too Wide by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 21, 2020
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

It is not only sex that expands toto

I have banged a serious church girl who has a very wide toto

Bro, becuz she is serious in church does not mean dem no dey oil her engine. grin
Re: Pls Help, My Girlfriend's kitten Is Too Wide by frozen70(f): 2:56pm On Oct 21, 2020
NaijaBoy213:

Don't call her ashawo
It could be the way nature made her and such kitten has its own advantages, giving birth will be smooth for her as she doesn't need a cut

Maybe your own dick is not big enough to fit in

If you can't cope just leave her the way she is pls
Re: Pls Help, My Girlfriend's kitten Is Too Wide by Korllami007: 3:21pm On Oct 21, 2020
I don read new thing on nairaland today. A prostitute that fvcked more than 2000 different sizes of dick will still be as tight as a virgin, even the 2001 dick will still feel as if he sleeps with a virgin.

Is God not a wonderful God? grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Experience At A Brothel. / How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! / Drunk Girl Survived Being Raped As She Mistakenly Used The Men's Bathroom.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.