Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,964 members, 7,821,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

My Experience At A Brothel. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience At A Brothel. (7654 Views)

LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls / ₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) / My Visit To A Brothel In Ilorin (PICTURE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience At A Brothel. by jide219(m): 7:32am On Mar 01, 2016
After the normal hectic day at work, I close late and the traffic was way bad,I was passing through the normal brothel lane in the night,when different gals go just dae call u,I was not in the mood to get laid so I was just going I heard,fine boy come do for 150,mehn dat wan caught my attention so I retraced my step back to were the voice came from,
Me:u say wetin
Olosho:make we Bleep for 150
Me:oya na,I was led inside,I undressed and gave her the 150,na so she say make I wait first,she brought out her fone dat she is calling her colleaque for condom,after abt 10mins or so nobody came we went inside she held my dick omo the feeling was grt,she was just rubbing it with her hand I was feeling the beat,she brought out a condom and insert it into my dick,I was too Hot to think,because she said she had no condom before,so I insert my dick into her wide pu**y and started the pumping as I was in the middle of the sex ,I notice by trouser is moving I quickly drag it away and continue my fucking after evrytin I release I come tell her u too sweet,,na so I tell her say I dae go house,I wore by trouser,and left,as I say make I check time for my phone,I nor see my phone again oo,even my wallet don vanish na so I run go back to the place come tell the olosho wetin happen,na so she say make I find am well I check d room I see d wallet but ntin dae inside ooo,she say make I call my number make she flash am I tell her dem say d phone is switch off,na so I begin dae sweat o because nor be my phone and d owner new buy am I just go help am unlock am o,I come to beg am make she give my phone oo,she nor come dae curse say whether I give her phone say make I dae begin go,na so I say make she shut up say na she theif am before I say jack. I receive hot slap for my face abt 6 olosho don gather me na so dem chase me oo, android phone make nor be my own don go,I dae dodge d owner since cos I dae find lie make I wan cook give am or I go use razor design my body come tell am say dem attack me for road. I neva eat since yesterday ,konji na bastard.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience At A Brothel. by Damianbrown(m): 7:33am On Mar 01, 2016
Make I book space I dae show
Re: My Experience At A Brothel. by Sunkyphil(m): 7:35am On Mar 01, 2016
awoof dey purge belle grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience At A Brothel. by skinnybleed(m): 7:36am On Mar 01, 2016
Wetin Man Sabi chop, na him dey kill am grin, be a sharp guy nxt time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience At A Brothel. by Nightie(f): 7:39am On Mar 01, 2016
Lolzzz. Painful Pleasure... abi na Pleasure Painful. Lol. Sorry small sha.
Re: My Experience At A Brothel. by macho44(m): 7:41am On Mar 01, 2016
jide219:
After the normal hectic day at workI close late and the traffic was way bad,I was passing through the normal brothel lane in the night,when different gals go just dae call u,I was not in the mood to get laid so I was just going I heard,fine boy come do for 150,mehn dat wan caught my attention so I retraced my step back to were the voice came from,
Me:u say wetin
Olosho:make we Bleep for 150
Me:oya na,I was led inside,I undressed and gave her the 150,na so she say make I wait first,she brought out her fone dat she is calling her colleaque for condom,after abt 10mins or so nobody came we went inside she held my dick omo the feeling was grt,she brought out a condom and insert it into my dick,I was too Hot to think,because she said she had no condom before,so I insert my dick into her wide pu**y and started the pumping as I was in the middle of the sex ,I notice by trouser is moving I quickly drag it away,na so the olosho begin vest,say I why I stop,na so I tell her say I dae go house,I wore by trouser,and left,as I say make I check time for my phone,I nor see am again oo,even my wallet don vanish na so I run go back to the place come tell the olosho wetin happen,na so we argue ooo,before I knw wetin happen I receive hot slap for my face abt 6 olosho don gather me na so dem chase me oo,na my fine android make I buy two weeks ago don go and my wallet make be say na 5000 dae dere don vanish,na so I see, I neva eat since yesterday na,konji na bastard,
U have just been "Konji-cated".
www.adielem.com

1 Like

Re: My Experience At A Brothel. by ojun50(m): 7:43am On Mar 01, 2016
U no need to eat til nextweek

1 Like

Re: My Experience At A Brothel. by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 01, 2016
Some cheap things cud b very expensive. Next time when u hear 150, u... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Experience At A Brothel. by xreal: 7:49am On Mar 01, 2016
reading this almost caused me headache.
Re: My Experience At A Brothel. by oteneaaron(m): 7:50am On Mar 01, 2016
Na wa 4 u sef....150......awoof de run belle u no wan hear.......beta tell d owner of d fone sey na thief attack u oo.....den tie bandage for ur hand or leg....or else na new fone u go buy.......

150......OP u don fall our hand....

1 Like

Re: My Experience At A Brothel. by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 01, 2016
hnnmmmm the other bitter side of cheap Kitty cat
Re: My Experience At A Brothel. by inkon: 7:55am On Mar 01, 2016
Need a professional writer to do your writing, editing or proofreading? Kindly contact us on whatsapp: 08038085317 or e-mail: ampemyink@gmail.com. Is it a book (fictional or none), ebook, sales letter, project proposal, academic research or memoir? Imagine having your pedigree in the prints - that would be the story of who you truly are, starting from your far-gone fathers down to as far as you can remember. What can be more precious, a gift to posterity? Reach us today and get your job done as urgent as you want it. Our pledge is timely delivery of 100% plagiarism-free, high quality job. Regards.
Re: My Experience At A Brothel. by rollUP(m): 8:04am On Mar 01, 2016
But guy u funny ooo. Prsn tel u say mk u come fvck for 150 u sef go.

Well no be ur fault sha konji has always been a bastard

1 Like

Re: My Experience At A Brothel. by rheether(f): 8:05am On Mar 01, 2016
Women don't come cheap. Even a can't accept 150 to Bleep her.
Re: My Experience At A Brothel. by tosyne2much(m): 8:06am On Mar 01, 2016
Make I buy land here... Na dis kind thread dem dey always see me cool
Re: My Experience At A Brothel. by Emac34: 8:14am On Mar 01, 2016
tosyne2much:
Make I buy land here... Na dis kind thread dem dey always see me cool
I dey ur backgrin
Re: My Experience At A Brothel. by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 01, 2016
End time 150.

JESUS IS THE WAY.

REPENT

1 Like

Re: My Experience At A Brothel. by Elzends(m): 8:31am On Mar 01, 2016
Spreads mat
Re: My Experience At A Brothel. by hatux: 8:43am On Mar 01, 2016
*Ayam cuming*
Re: My Experience At A Brothel. by donholy28(m): 8:45am On Mar 01, 2016
guy i swear u no like yourself...person tell u say make u come fck for 150 and u gree...guy HIV/AIDS suppose cross ur mind like 10 times...I sure say no be only ur phone and wallet dem collect that night...dem don bottle up ur destiny in short make sure say u do test today today

4 Likes

Re: My Experience At A Brothel. by tse1v1(m): 8:45am On Mar 01, 2016
omo you funny gan ooooooooooooooooooooooooo......................150 chaiiiiiii cheaps tinz make you purge shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Experience At A Brothel. by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 01, 2016
Emac34:
I dey ur backgrin
abeg no jamile oooo, i dey ur back too
Re: My Experience At A Brothel. by stanley000: 10:52am On Mar 01, 2016
hahahaha,what a funny story indeed,guy you qualify for comedian abeg
Re: My Experience At A Brothel. by stanley000: 10:55am On Mar 01, 2016
rheether:
mheen you are really cute I no go lie!
Re: My Experience At A Brothel. by Vodkka(m): 11:23am On Mar 01, 2016
grin
Re: My Experience At A Brothel. by xclusivelyurs(m): 11:38am On Mar 01, 2016
Anyways...guy u not d only person dat has experienced it.. My frnd told me ova d fone last week dat it happend 2him @an abuja brothel (twice)...these prostitutes are now gangs of criminals oh...whoeva patronises dem shuld b careful..its beta u jst go wit d amount u want 2pay dats all..
Re: My Experience At A Brothel. by amunkita(m): 12:17pm On Mar 01, 2016
hahahahahahahaha...

Abana..
If u dey nack olosho and she com dey scream, nwanne paul be careful, that scream is what they use to tell their colleague to come nd steal knowing they must ve showed you where to drop or hang ur trouser...

Ask mynd the 44 thief for more info..
Re: My Experience At A Brothel. by Kaylexzy(m): 12:19pm On Mar 01, 2016
hatux:
*Ayam cuming*

Please don't cum o shocked
Re: My Experience At A Brothel. by BoiledHead(m): 12:36pm On Mar 01, 2016
Lol in my experience with Oloshos. .. this has never happened to me because I don't fvck cheap grin

I fvck confirm even I know say I pay money and I dey enjoy myself. Some times the girls dey give me bonanza. .(2 rounds get one free)

So op next time.. awoof dey kill

And finally Konji na Bastard
Re: My Experience At A Brothel. by Ajinoride(m): 1:09pm On Mar 01, 2016
rheether:
supported.

cute pix.
Re: My Experience At A Brothel. by firstking01(m): 1:31pm On Mar 01, 2016
You mumu no be small
Re: My Experience At A Brothel. by trybe(m): 1:50pm On Mar 01, 2016
This guy b one certified mugu.can u imagine someone told u to come,Bleep for 150 and u rushed there without giving it a second thought ma nigga na balls dem suppose cut off .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shes Beautiful Isnt She? She deserves it? / How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! / The Heat Of Virginity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.