Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,403 members, 7,812,185 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? (29763 Views)

Which Phone Are You Currently Using / What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? / Which Phone Are You Currently Using? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by TrollKiller(m): 7:08pm On Oct 21, 2020
Fokosobo:

LOL, minutes, hours...how do you expect me to keep track of all that?

Anyway it only lasts for 1day with light surfing. if you are a heavy user, you will need to charge twice in a day which is completely absurd considering the massive 5000mah battery that comes with it.

I have used hot5 before with just 4000mah battery and it performed far more better than the stupid 5000mah Xiaomi claimed they put in this R9A.
You have started again with your lies cheesy

G25 consuming too much battery? You are not talking to illiterates sir

3 Likes

Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by CuteMike01(m): 8:28pm On Oct 21, 2020
DarkJeddi:
Have you used all Huawei phones or are you here to promote Huawei? shocked
The question is which is the best phone YOU have ever used. angry
I'm entitled to my comment. It is my job to edit it not yours pal

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by Jung(m): 11:29am On Oct 22, 2020
DarkJeddi:
It's F00ls like you who blame the Devil for every STVPID decision you ever made in your miserable life..
See as you are defending your fellow Sissy,an 1DIOT that cannot be man enough to own up to the decisions he made..
Just another SIMP talking thrash.
#SIMP

Lmfao I can't blame you. Common redmi and your blokos wan tear.

If you use my phone, wetin you go do?

Mumu grin

Empty barrels make the most noise.

Nuisance. Lol

4 Likes

Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by MrBONE2(m): 4:04pm On Oct 22, 2020
Fokosobo:

Anyway it only lasts for 1day with light surfing. if you are a heavy user, you will need to charge twice in a day which is completely absurd considering the massive 5000mah battery that comes with it.

I have used hot5 before with just 4000mah battery and it performed far more better than the stupid 5000mah Xiaomi claimed they put in this R9A.
Didnt saw this on time grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by Corroro: 7:00pm On Oct 22, 2020
mine is the tecno camon 12 air
Michael390:
Mine is Tecno camon 12.It was good like mad but I'm not using it anymore because I dashed it to my friend sad

Say yours now let the world know
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by Corroro: 7:02pm On Oct 22, 2020
abi? have you thought of trying spark 5?
NNAMDIII:
Currently using Tecno spark 4 and it's the best I've used
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by Michael390(m): 7:25pm On Oct 22, 2020
Corroro:
mine is the tecno camon 12 air
cool
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by Ferrous(m): 7:57pm On Oct 22, 2020
Redmi Note 8. Very smooth. I'm currently using it

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by NNAMDIII(m): 8:35pm On Oct 22, 2020
Corroro:
abi? have you thought of trying spark 5?
spark 5? I just bought this one, didn't even know there was spark 5 sef
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by aezenkwu(m): 11:00pm On Oct 22, 2020
Redmi go. I'm still using it. For calls n business line. It has never failed
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by theoneJabulani(m): 5:58am On Oct 23, 2020
Fokosobo:

this is a bad battery? Just go and buy trailer battery.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by theoneJabulani(m): 5:59am On Oct 23, 2020
iPhone 6, Umidigi Power
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by Corroro: 6:25am On Oct 23, 2020
ok, well there is the spark 5 and spark 5 air, seems spark 6 has been launched in some countries too
NNAMDIII:
spark 5? I just bought this one, didn't even know there was spark 5 sef
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by ZoneBslayer(m): 6:51am On Oct 23, 2020
Iamtony:
iPhone 7plus my current phone (Bought brand new) battery is a beast no lag whatsoever storage no de gree full (128gb) when i got this phone I understood u should not use iphone 6 Or a worn out iphone with bad battery to judge that iphone has bad battery Or bla bla bla
I’m currently using a Xs, I previously used a 7 plus too. When people say iPhones have poor battery I knew they were living in 2014.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by themes009(m): 9:32am On Oct 23, 2020
htc u 11

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by emperordachris(m): 1:45pm On Oct 23, 2020
Mi A3
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by Peperempee3: 5:45pm On Oct 23, 2020
I use two phones. Iphone 8+ because of the apps I use (don't ask. Lol) and it has a good camera. And well, iphone is iphone.

I also use Itel A56 pro and I can't let go of it because of its beauty and the camera grin the phone has a beautiful design and for an "affordable" phone, the ba3 lasts long, and I take great selfies with it.
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by Majikman(m): 7:40pm On Oct 23, 2020
Peperempee3:
I use two phones. Iphone 8+ because of the apps I use (don't ask. Lol) and it has a good camera. And well, iphone is iphone.

I also use Itel A56 pro and I can't let go of it because of its beauty and the camera grin the phone has a beautiful design and for an "affordable" phone, the ba3 lasts long, and I take great selfies with it.

Wait fess ... So you prefer taking pictures with the Itel rather than the IPhone?

17 Likes

Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by Bloooody(m): 8:00pm On Oct 23, 2020
Samsung s10
Apart from the small size and not too impressive battery the phone is perfect.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by darkhorizon: 3:32pm On Oct 24, 2020
Breezzy:
Best and currently using Google pixel 3xl

How much did you get it? And is it the 128gb version?
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by sureinfo: 2:41pm On Oct 25, 2020
camon 12 is the phone too
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by theFilmtric: 3:17pm On Oct 25, 2020
DarkJeddi:
Have you used all Huawei phones or are you here to promote Huawei? shocked
The question is which is the best phone YOU have ever used. angry
shocked angry

theFilmtricsay
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by theFilmtric: 3:30pm On Oct 25, 2020
MrBONE2:
Didnt saw this on time grin

““Didnt SAW this on time””

You are from South Africa right?

But you need to work on your English

theFilmtricsay

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by theFilmtric: 3:42pm On Oct 25, 2020
theoneJabulani:
He didn't say the battery was bad.
He said hot 5's battery of 4000 maH is better!

Stop trying to prove rubbish angry angry

theFilmtricsay
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by MrBONE2(m): 5:27pm On Oct 25, 2020
theFilmtric:

““Didnt SAW this on time”” grin
You didn't go to school on time grin
Infinix hot 5battery beats Redmi 9 battery? shocked shocked
Keep being stupid grin
Xiaomidiot! angry grin

theFilmtricsay
Heee Bwana you are free to keep on Guwarad me with insults,no matter what I will not get angry with you, May Great One bless you as you keep on the hating grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by theFilmtric: 5:55pm On Oct 25, 2020
MrBONE2:

Heee Bwana you are free to keep on Guwarad me with insults,no matter what I will not get angry with you, May Great One bless you as you keep on the hating grin
I like you
You are very reasonable
I thought you were part of those Xiaomidiots

I am sorry

theFilmtricsay

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by Meister(m): 6:48pm On Oct 25, 2020
theFilmtric:

I like you
You are very reasonable
I thought you were part of those Xiaomidiots

I am sorry

theFilmtricsay

I've seen a number of your replies recently and it seems like you just created this your. Account with Xiaomi in mind cause the way you keep jumping into every thread trying to have arguments with people saying good things about xiaomi is confusing and almost creepy

3 Likes

Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by theFilmtric: 7:19pm On Oct 25, 2020
Meister:

I've seen a number of your replies recently and it seems like you just created this your. Account with Xiaomi in mind cause the way you keep jumping into every thread trying to have arguments with people saying good things about xiaomi is confusing and almost creepy
I love your observance
I have been a guest on Nairaland for 3 years now
And I have seen a lot of irregularities about the Transsion-Xiaomi war
And I would like to make things right to the best of my ability
You would have also observed that I try as muchh as possible to be un-biased and rational.
Please don't take anything I say as a yardstick for judgement
Make your research

theFilmtricsay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by Meister(m): 9:16pm On Oct 25, 2020
theFilmtric:

I love your observance
I have been a guest on Nairaland for 3 years now
And I have seen a lot of irregularities about the Transsion-Xiaomi war
And I would like to make things right to the best of my ability
You would have also observed that I try as muchh as possible to be un-biased and rational.
Please don't take anything I say as a yardstick for judgement
Make your research

theFilmtricsay

There's nothing rational about calling xiaomi users idiots and you are far from unbiased.

6 Likes

Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by theFilmtric: 9:45pm On Oct 25, 2020
Meister:

There's nothing rational about calling xiaomi users idiots and you are far from unbiased.
If you say so
But I would like you too re-read my posts,think
Then if you still have objections
That's obviously your problem

PS:I looked up your topics,They look like you are a Xiaomi seller(correct me if I am wrong).

theFilmtricsay
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by Meister(m): 10:59pm On Oct 25, 2020
theFilmtric:

If you say so
But I would like you too re-read my posts,think
Then if you still have objections
That's obviously your problem

PS:I looked up your topics,They look like you are a Xiaomi seller(correct me if I am wrong).

theFilmtricsay

Do you agree that calling xiaomi users idiots because of their views is certainly irrational ?

I've resold a few phones that I got good deals on, I can't be exactly categorised as a seller
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by Meister(m): 11:01pm On Oct 25, 2020
theoneJabulani:

The day I saw it I was confused eehh. He keeps mentioning his old infinix as if we've not all used infinix devices in the past

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Android 5.0 Lollipop -- Who Has Used It? / Did You Receive Airtime Bonus From MTN Today? / Screenshot And Post Your Data Usage In The Month Of February

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.