Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? (29787 Views)

Which Phone Are You Currently Using / What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? / Which Phone Are You Currently Using? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by Meister(m): 7:50pm On Nov 28, 2020
omotolsy:
You guys should try out Realme Phones.

I have used quite a lot of top phones because i sell them once in a while too but i wanted to downgrade to something less expensive because i realised i was spending too much on phones, yet i wanted something affordable that will meet my camera, battery, fluidity, gaming and video needs.

I must say i am impressed.

If I would be changing this phone, it would be me being the phone flirt that i am lol.

Please if you intend buying Redmi note 9 pro, do not rather buy 8 pro. I have used both.

REALME 6.

Realme devices are mad, the new realme 7 offers mad specs at a really affordable price. I used the realme 5 pro for 4 months and the phone is really dope
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by Worksunlimited: 7:51pm On Nov 28, 2020
Michael390:
Mine is Tecno camon 12. It was good like mad but I'm not using it anymore because I dashed it to my friend sad

Say yours now let the world know

Used to be Oneplus 6 but as at now na Samsung s10. Samsung has the android game on lockdown

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by Hardeshyna(m): 7:52pm On Nov 28, 2020
Umidigi F2 [6gb 128gb]
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by Amcele(m): 8:06pm On Nov 28, 2020
Tecno t605
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by DarkJeddi(m): 8:14pm On Nov 28, 2020
phrancys001:
Bros i just ordered y7 2019 so you are saying it doesn't come with Google play store? Make i know weda to demand for my money back
It comes with Play Store or you can install it.
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by Agricaddict(m): 8:14pm On Nov 28, 2020
aysnoopy:

Please let me know the specifics
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by Ufedolove: 8:18pm On Nov 28, 2020
Omo, my Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro. This phone gives me too much joy. I was planning on upgrading to Samsung A71 but I changed my mind cos specs wise, the Samsung wasn't worth breaking the bank for. I mean it was just on par with my current phone.

Battery? Performance? Camera? Fluidity? Beauty? I usually don't like bringing my phone out sef cos of (which phone be this?) That glass back is a killer! Omo, I've never used a phone this long o

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by DarkJeddi(m): 8:19pm On Nov 28, 2020
Chris2863:

Like?
Like an Android phone that costs around the same price..
You can't buy a 50K Android phone and expect it to rival a 200K iPhone..
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by Mayng01(m): 8:26pm On Nov 28, 2020
iPhone
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 28, 2020
Everybody be yelling iPhone this iPhone that,abi you deh chop bele full ni cheesy cheesy
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by Bigmas2525(m): 8:28pm On Nov 28, 2020
Am presently rocking my Xiaomi note 10pro. Never seen phone like it. The phone is a beast. 12g ram 251inbuit memory.
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by aysnoopy(m): 8:36pm On Nov 28, 2020
Agricaddict:

Please let me know the specifics

Search it in gsmarena, you'll see d complete spec..

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by just2endowed: 8:45pm On Nov 28, 2020
phrancys001:
huawei y7 2019

Great phone too. And the battery last very long 40000mah battery
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by ibawon(m): 8:46pm On Nov 28, 2020
All my Oneplus phones and 2 of my Xiaomi phones

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by Larryhoover(m): 8:48pm On Nov 28, 2020
Kyase:
Using my best phone now,(le pro 3), but will soon use my dream phone Pixel 2xl
Try and get Pixel 3XL and thank me later.
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by Potatochips(m): 8:50pm On Nov 28, 2020
Apple

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by Peppermintflav: 9:02pm On Nov 28, 2020
Best phone ever is my current Oukitel K13 pro. Beast of a battery. Nice phone all round.
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by uni69(f): 9:06pm On Nov 28, 2020
I need a phone, so i can comment next time. Because this one I'm managing is God abeg.
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by themaestro08(m): 9:13pm On Nov 28, 2020
2cribz:
5G is what i need. Not 2g disguised as 4G

True bro.. What this shitty telecommunication networks like MTN, 9mobile give us as 4G is actually 3G in disguise...

Yeye people angry

Yeye country. angry
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by Hausa(m): 9:24pm On Nov 28, 2020
Xiaomi Pocophone F1

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by phrancys001(m): 9:26pm On Nov 28, 2020
just2endowed:

Great phone too. And the battery last very long 40000mah battery
fear of absence of google play store just killed the interest i have for d yz 2019 need to easily download my bank app,Facebook,WhatsApp and so many fun apps in play store, can you confirm it doesn't have play store?
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by themaestro08(m): 9:30pm On Nov 28, 2020
Chris2863:
IPhone 6+
The phone is serving me very well and the battery is cool. 100%

Just 1 month of using the phone and I found out why it is called iPhone. Not in the same class with android. Looking forward to upgrade it to 7+ next year. Meanwhile my tecno pouvoir 3+ is there too doing wonders

The way you are hyping iPhone 6 , I wonder what you will say if you get the iPhone 12 cheesy
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by themaestro08(m): 9:32pm On Nov 28, 2020
Tunagee:
Lenovo vibe P1 is the best phone I ever used. Strong battery and very rugged. Picture quality on 401 ppi. Would be 3 years in January 2021. Battery still representing at 5000mah. Does not get hot while in use or when charging. Very compatible with all power banks. Last time it was charged was yesterday around 5pm. Am a very heavy internet user.

Are their phones affordable?

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by themaestro08(m): 9:39pm On Nov 28, 2020
Raskasal:
Redmi Note 8 and LeEco. Superb phone they are. Meanwhile I've also used Samsung A50, and A30s amongst others, but none compares to the functionality of Redmi and LeEco

Bro I've been hearing good things about xiaomi phones, how good is the average xiaomi phone compared to say Samsung?
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by Toks2008(m): 9:41pm On Nov 28, 2020
I'm not a fan of high end phone... As long as I can do the basic things I'm good.

So my Samsung S 6plus is the best so far.
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by africaflozy(f): 9:57pm On Nov 28, 2020
2010/2011, I can't forget one Nokia N series(sliding) that I used then. Using that phone that time means you are a big boy or girl... I loved that phone until my village people visited the phone
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by Goodnews1170(m): 10:09pm On Nov 28, 2020
3310. I dey my house come beat me.
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by Emeka71(m): 10:10pm On Nov 28, 2020
Michael390:

I also remember when my sister had iPhone 7 she is to insult my Infinix hot 4 before I smashed it grin
Mine is TECNO spark 4.
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by Tunagee(m): 10:35pm On Nov 28, 2020
themaestro08:

Are their phones affordable?

Yeah, kind of.
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by Raskasal(m): 10:36pm On Nov 28, 2020
themaestro08:

Bro I've been hearing good things about xiaomi phones, how good is the average xiaomi phone compared to say Samsung?

Xiaomi phones are good. An average xiaomi costs lesser than an average Samsung and Performs better. Their OS is good compare to Samsung and they also get regular updates. Present I'm using Note 8,and I could compare it with Samsung A71. You can run a check on their specs, plus redmi phones do come with infra red rays. I'm a tech freak and I can tell you I'm OK with this for now. Camera also is perfect just that for night shots, it doesn't do well in a place with low light and it shoots 4k vid...
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by Kanoski(m): 10:41pm On Nov 28, 2020
baggioni:
Gionee m5
This phone was like Toyota Corolla during its time..

I have a friend who bought it twice in one year.

It was 30k more expensive when he bought it the 2nd time but my guy still buy am.
That was how good that phone was

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by themaestro08(m): 10:42pm On Nov 28, 2020
Raskasal:

Xiaomi phones are good. An average xiaomi costs lesser than an average Samsung and Performs better. Their OS is good compare to Samsung and they also get regular updates. Present I'm using Note 8,and I could compare it with Samsung A71. You can run a check on their specs, plus redmi phones do come with infra red rays. I'm a tech freak and I can tell you I'm OK with this for now. Camera also is perfect just that for night shots, it doesn't do well in a place with low light and it shoots 4k vid...

Thanks man.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Did You Receive Airtime Bonus From MTN Today? / Android 5.0 Lollipop -- Who Has Used It? / Here Are Some Of The Best Android Shortcuts You’re Probably Not Using

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.