Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,739 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? (29785 Views)

Which Phone Are You Currently Using / What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? / Which Phone Are You Currently Using? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by theFilmtric: 7:27am On Oct 26, 2020
Meister:

Do you agree that calling xiaomi users idiots because of their views is certainly irrational ?

I've resold a few phones that I got good deals on, I can't be exactly categorised as a seller
I never called any Xiaomi user idiot!

You see this was the insecurity I was talking about!

Xiaomi users seem to be very insecure.

Since Xiaomi users claim to use the “best” value for money devices
That's their choice sir
I try as much as possible to be fair in my judgement
But you are obviously a seller
““I've resold a few phones that I got good deals on, I can't be exactly categorised as a seller””
Good deals indeed
How many good deals did you get in august and september sir?

theFilmtricsay
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by Meister(m): 9:47am On Oct 26, 2020
theFilmtric:

I never called any Xiaomi user idiot!

You see this was the insecurity I was talking about!

Xiaomi users seem to be very insecure.

Since Xiaomi users claim to use the “best” value for money devices
That's their choice sir
I try as much as possible to be fair in my judgement
But you are obviously a seller
““I've resold a few phones that I got good deals on, I can't be exactly categorised as a seller””
Good deals indeed
How many good deals did you get in august and september sir?

theFilmtricsay

Don't know what you'll call this

What you call insecurity is actually people that have used subpar transsion devices in the past trying to advice others to not make the same mistake. A number of the xiaomi users sometimes let their emotions or bias cloud their reasoning, this doesn't mean that you should rope everyone into a certain category

Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by theFilmtric: 10:05am On Oct 26, 2020
Meister:

Don't know what you'll call this

What you call insecurity is actually people that have used subpar transsion devices in the past trying to advice others to not make the same mistake. A number of the xiaomi users sometimes let their emotions or bias cloud their reasoning, this doesn't mean that you should rope everyone into a certain category
Those ones are the most popular
And I am not roping anything

Besides I like your font!

theFilmtricsay
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by Meister(m): 12:15pm On Oct 26, 2020
theFilmtric:

Those ones are the most popular
And I am not roping anything

Besides I like your font!

theFilmtricsay

The font is another thing that makes xiaomi so great, allows you tweak your phone to your taste. Right now I'm using two different themes simultaneously
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by theFilmtric: 1:06pm On Oct 26, 2020
Meister:

The font is another thing that makes xiaomi so great, allows you tweak your phone to your taste. Right now I'm using two different themes simultaneously
All phones can do that bro

theFilmtricsay

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by Melir787: 1:16pm On Oct 26, 2020
The king. Samsung note 8. I am planning to buy note 10
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by Madibah(m): 2:30pm On Oct 26, 2020
Seankhalifa:
ahh for dis performed where we dy protest... mk I send aza abeg?

I no dey Lagos na
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by Meister(m): 2:39pm On Oct 26, 2020
theFilmtric:

All phones can do that bro

theFilmtricsay

Do it with your phone and post screenshot
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by theFilmtric: 4:18pm On Oct 26, 2020
Meister:

Do it with your phone and post screenshot
I use a blackberry curve 3
So I obviously can't
All smartphones can do it
You just need an app

theFilmtricsay
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by Meister(m): 5:08pm On Oct 26, 2020
theFilmtric:

I use a blackberry curve 3
So I obviously can't
All smartphones can do it
You just need an app

theFilmtricsay

Well we don't need an app for ours. Even if you use an external app to do that I don't believe that it'll be able to integrate the font into everything you do with your phone
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by theFilmtric: 5:26pm On Oct 26, 2020
Meister:

Well we don't need an app for ours. Even if you use an external app to do that I don't believe that it'll be able to integrate the font into everything you do with your phone

Yeah,it will change everything on the device,depends on the app

theFilmtricsay
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by Peperempee3: 6:58am On Oct 29, 2020
Majikman:

Wait fess ... So you prefer taking pictures with the Itel rather than the IPhone?

Read it well. I USE BOTH.
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by Feranchek(m): 11:04am On Oct 31, 2020
DarkJeddi:
My current phone Xiaomi Mi Max 3,so good that I have been using it for almost 2 years which is a record for me..
Meanwhile..
Waiting for my Redmi K30 Ultra to be delivered..

You wan sell your max 3?
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by DarkJeddi(m): 2:51pm On Oct 31, 2020
Feranchek:

You wan sell your max 3?
No..
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by investigator007: 6:31pm On Nov 01, 2020
Tha Camon series
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by Nnemuka(f): 3:45pm On Nov 28, 2020
Samsung S8+
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by prodigyy(m): 3:45pm On Nov 28, 2020
Infinix s4
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by Zino1011(m): 3:45pm On Nov 28, 2020
P900 Sony Ericsson
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 28, 2020
Samsung S5
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by femijay8271(m): 3:46pm On Nov 28, 2020
oppp A92
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by Badonasty(m): 3:46pm On Nov 28, 2020
Iphone 6 when it first came out that year.........that phone was a beast and before that nokia e30 that was a great phone that was ahead of its time too
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by lomprico(m): 3:47pm On Nov 28, 2020
BlackBerry Z30 and passport!
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by GavelSlam: 3:47pm On Nov 28, 2020
Thuraya.

grin
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by stephenponti(m): 3:47pm On Nov 28, 2020
Xiaomi redmi ever dependable
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by Jimmy231: 3:48pm On Nov 28, 2020
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by dfrost: 3:48pm On Nov 28, 2020
Michael390:

but their phones don't have playstore

Says who? angry

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by NaijaOlosho(f): 3:48pm On Nov 28, 2020
Nokia 3310 cheesy

I am using now on Nairaland
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by InaNla(f): 3:48pm On Nov 28, 2020
SARGEM
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by olatunjithomas(m): 3:49pm On Nov 28, 2020
Huawei p20 pro.

Sweet thing... kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by Dannyozs(m): 3:49pm On Nov 28, 2020
LG V30.... i would have picked Pixel 3a because of the certainty of updates but I didn't use it that long.

V30 is an underrated beast, still using it till now (getting to 2years) probably the longest i've used any phone and despite the lack of updates it still holds up. I don't feel the need to change it unlike other phones i've used. Although I certainly try another Google pixel next year cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by Kmoney4money: 3:49pm On Nov 28, 2020
Mine is infinix hot 10.......mad oh
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by Kendrick80(m): 3:49pm On Nov 28, 2020
iPhone 7

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Did You Receive Airtime Bonus From MTN Today? / Android 5.0 Lollipop -- Who Has Used It? / Here Are Some Of The Best Android Shortcuts You’re Probably Not Using

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.