Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,960 members, 7,835,203 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

If You Can't Escape Naija No Born O. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Can't Escape Naija No Born O. (1899 Views)

If You Can't Escape From Africa, Please Do Not Have Any Kids! / 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex / Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Can't Escape Naija No Born O. by tensazangetsu20(m): 5:59pm On Oct 20, 2020
Omho this protests has shown me that Nigeria as a country is doomed. Small issue the government refused to oblige the request of the people. SARS has not been disbanded. Erring officers weren't brought to book. Nothing has been done. Government hiring thugs to go and attack protesters. It's very obvious the government is the one funding herdsmen and Boko Haram. See the videos of SSS officials carrying thugs in land cruisers to attack protesters.

Nigeria is gone. A cup of rice is over 400 naira. 90 percent youth unemployment rate. Average salaries 30 to 50k. Only 8 percent of working class Nigerians earn over 100k. Widespread poverty and hopelessness everywhere. If you are below 30 no born here o. Girls close your legs Or use Condom. Boys vasectomy or condoms. If you born here your children will curse you very much.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Can't Escape Naija No Born O. by benzene00: 6:23pm On Oct 20, 2020
tensazangetsu20:
Omho this protests has shown me that Nigeria as a country is doomed. Small issue the government refused to oblige the request of the people. SARS has not been disbanded. Erring officers weren't brought to book. Nothing has been done. Government hiring thugs to go and attack protesters. It's very obvious the government is the one funding herdsmen and Boko Haram. See the videos of SSS officials carrying thugs in land cruisers to attack protesters.

Nigeria is gone. A cup of rice is over 400 naira. 90 percent youth unemployment rate. Average salaries 30 to 50k. Only 8 percent of working class Nigerians earn over 100k. Widespread poverty and hopelessness everywhere. If you are below 30 no born here o. Girls close your legs Or use Condom. Boys vasectomy or condoms. If you born here your children will curse you very much.
Nice write-up

but please where is a cup of rice sold over 400naira in Nigeria??

you don't have to exaggerate ur comment to make a point

make I no curse u sha

1 Like

Re: If You Can't Escape Naija No Born O. by tensazangetsu20(m): 6:29pm On Oct 20, 2020
benzene00:
Nice write-up

but please where is a cup of rice sold over 400naira in Nigeria??

you don't have to exaggerate ur comment to make a point

make I no curse u sha
A cup of rice is 500 naira now. Maybe you haven't bought rice in a long time. Spaghetti is 250. Tomato is 150 naira per sachet.

3 Likes

Re: If You Can't Escape Naija No Born O. by benzene00: 7:18pm On Oct 20, 2020
tensazangetsu20:

A cup of rice is 500 naira now. Maybe you haven't bought rice in a long time. Spaghetti is 250. Tomato is 150 naira per sachet.

oga will you shut up

1 Like

Re: If You Can't Escape Naija No Born O. by MeMiTi: 8:34pm On Oct 20, 2020
benzene00:

oga will you shut up
He means derica not the milk cup

1 Like

Re: If You Can't Escape Naija No Born O. by Edyice: 8:44pm On Oct 20, 2020
A group of people are controlling the country

1 Like

Re: If You Can't Escape Naija No Born O. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 20, 2020
koko yarns
Re: If You Can't Escape Naija No Born O. by Gerrard59(m): 11:03pm On Oct 20, 2020
grin

When you people voted for Buhari, what did you expect? Anything you see, take it like that. grin
Re: If You Can't Escape Naija No Born O. by yarimo(m): 1:24am On Oct 21, 2020
tensazangetsu20:

nobody is forcing you to stay in Nigeria, north Korea or Somalia is available for you biko
Re: If You Can't Escape Naija No Born O. by iTroll: 1:52am On Oct 21, 2020
yarimo:
nobody is forcing you to stay in Nigeria, north Korea or Somalia is available for you biko
Suffer and smile till you die
That is your own life plan abi?
Unless you're one of those benefitting from the injustice in this country
All of you will go to hell

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Can't Escape Naija No Born O. by haybhi1(m): 4:34am On Jul 02, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

🥲🥲
Tears roll.
Re: If You Can't Escape Naija No Born O. by Nasri100(m): 8:14am On Jul 02, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Talking from the future.

SPAG IS NOW 500 cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: If You Can't Escape Naija No Born O. by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:18am On Jul 02, 2023
Nasri100:

Talking from the future.

You can never lose betting against Nigeria grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If You Can't Escape Naija No Born O. by labake1(f): 8:22am On Jul 02, 2023
Yeye opinion, it's your choice not to have children so no find people join that gang.

E go better soon, there is always light at the end of the tunnel. Tinubu will do well, e just start government
Re: If You Can't Escape Naija No Born O. by Nasri100(m): 8:25am On Jul 02, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

You can never lose betting against Nigeria grin grin grin

HAHAHA MY NIGGA grin grin grin
Re: If You Can't Escape Naija No Born O. by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:30am On Jul 02, 2023
labake1:
Yeye opinion, it's your choice not to have children so no find people join that gang.

E go better soon, there is always light at the end of the tunnel. Tinubu will do well, e just start government

Lol we will all see by 2027. Tinubu will make una miss buhari cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Can't Escape Naija No Born O. by labake1(f): 8:32am On Jul 02, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Lol we will all see by 2027. Tinubu will make una miss buhari cheesy cheesy cheesy

Na small small, he is not up to two months in office. Let support him in prayers
Re: If You Can't Escape Naija No Born O. by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:34am On Jul 02, 2023
labake1:

Na small small, he is not up to two months in office. Let support him in prayers

Pray hard tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: If You Can't Escape Naija No Born O. by labake1(f): 8:38am On Jul 02, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Pray hard tongue tongue tongue

And you too
Re: If You Can't Escape Naija No Born O. by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:41am On Jul 02, 2023
Nasri100:

Talking from the future.

Rice is 700 grin grin
Re: If You Can't Escape Naija No Born O. by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:41am On Jul 02, 2023
labake1:

And you too

I don't need it. I have escaped grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Can't Escape Naija No Born O. by Nasri100(m): 8:45am On Jul 02, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Rice is 700 grin grin

I see a fool above talking about Tinubu. You see some Nigerians will never get sense.

I read somewhere that Nigerians have embraced Poverty so much that if you do good to a typical Nigerian these days, he/she will think you have sinister motives.

3 Likes

Re: If You Can't Escape Naija No Born O. by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:51am On Jul 02, 2023
Nasri100:

I see a fool above talking about Tinubu. You see some Nigerians will never get sense.

I read somewhere that Nigerians have embraced Poverty so much that if you do good to a typical Nigerian these days, he/she will think you have sinister motives.

Bros it's even dangerous to live amongst Nigerians if you are somewhat doing well. They will think you are a thief or a ritualist

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Can't Escape Naija No Born O. by Nasri100(m): 8:54am On Jul 02, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Bros it's even dangerous to live amongst Nigerians if you are somewhat doing well. They will think you are a thief or a ritualist

Never trust the average Nigerian. Keep your wins to yourself.

And you see poor people? not talking about broke people cause this hell hole is not easy to make money legally.

I mean poor people that know the way things are bad in this country, and haven't made anything for themselves but make poor choices and habits in life that keep them poor and still choose to bring in kids to inconvenience the people around them,

PLEASE RUN FROM THEM.

1 Like

Re: If You Can't Escape Naija No Born O. by JoyousFurnitire(m): 12:57pm On Jul 02, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

I don't need it. I have escaped grin grin grin

Boss you don japa?
Re: If You Can't Escape Naija No Born O. by StoicAdvisor: 12:51pm On Jul 03, 2023
This aged so well.
Re: If You Can't Escape Naija No Born O. by Zxcvbnmghtr: 12:57pm On Jul 03, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Poverty wan kill you. grin
Re: If You Can't Escape Naija No Born O. by tensazangetsu20(m): 1:03pm On Jul 03, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Poverty wan kill you. grin
You wish bros grin cheesy
Re: If You Can't Escape Naija No Born O. by Zxcvbnmghtr: 1:38pm On Jul 03, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

You wish bros grin cheesy

Lol grin.
Re: If You Can't Escape Naija No Born O. by SuperOnyi: 5:19pm On Aug 03, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Rice is 700 grin grin

shocked

Rice is N1,200 now embarassed
Re: If You Can't Escape Naija No Born O. by okoroemeka(m): 8:55pm On Aug 03, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

stop been pessimistic about Nigeria,is it because you are blind to the opportunities around you to decide Nigeria is doomed,infact Nigeria with more than 200 million people is a fertile ground to make money if you know we're to look,you can speak about your location but here in the southeast with cement at #5k per bag dangote is struggling to meet demand.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is It Always MESSY To Break Up With A Nigerian Girl ? / I’ve Involved My Lawyer, I Must Get The Money Back Even If It Costs Me N1m – Man / What Is The Name Of This Thing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.