Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,172 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Why Is It Always MESSY To Break Up With A Nigerian Girl ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Always MESSY To Break Up With A Nigerian Girl ? (1889 Views)

"Clean Boys Are Seen As Girly While Messy Boys Are More Masculine" - Lady / "I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) / Three Women In Messy Fight Over Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It Always MESSY To Break Up With A Nigerian Girl ? by Ehismarkninetee: 9:49pm On Aug 21, 2022
I met this girl on the status of friend. I collected her contact, I chatted her up. That is how it started . To be honest. I just wanted to bleep and move on, because she was not my type and she was older than me with a year. But it didn’t go as I planned. This babe get skills. I remember the first weekend she came over. She actually impressed me with her cooking skills. She sabi cook. And she is very wild in the other room. Infant she is that kind of babe that is ever ready to have s*x morning, afternoon and evening. My brothers and sisters, na so one weekend turn into months oo. She virtually moved into my apartment. I will not lie she won me with homeliness. But during these months things were not all rosy between us, I always made sure she knows that I am not ready for any serious commitment, and whenever I ask her to go home and visit her mom, it will result to a big fight. That was when I realized I was in a big mess. So I started to strategize how I will end things with her. Because to be honest . I did not ask her to be my girl friend from the on set. So it happened that I had to travel out of the country. Obviously this presented as a good opportunity to end it all. But being a good guy that I am. I wanted it to clean break up. Few days before i will travel, I told her I would love to lock my apartment. Because I would not like to be paying for utilities since I will not be around. Omo, this one turn another big fight, she did not agree o. She insisted that she will stay. Coincidentally it was time for me to renew my house rent. Now after much consideration. I agreed that she should stay. Then I paid the house rent. Knowing that I am going to break up with her. I felt that would be a little parting gift from me to her. To cut the long story short. I broke the news to her that I would not be returning back to Nigeria anytime soon, and I would not want to waste her time since time is not on her side anymore. So it is better for us to end whatever we are doing. That was when the devil in this girl came out o. Firstly, she changed the lock to my apartment to prevent my younger siblings access to the apartment. I told my folks to go to the apartment to move my properties out into a new apartment I rented. Can you believe that this girl did not allow my folks access, She and her brothers almost fought with my folks. As them tell me wetin happen. My blood dun dey hot. So, my siblings had to report the case to the police. Guess what? This girl now started to claim that I borrowed money from her to travel. TO BE CONTINUED…
Re: Why Is It Always MESSY To Break Up With A Nigerian Girl ? by BrotherCork: 9:53pm On Aug 21, 2022
Ehismarkninetee:
I met this girl on the status of friend. I collected her contact, I chatted her up. That is how it started . To be honest. I just wanted to bleep and move on, because she was not my type and she was older than me with a year. But it didn’t go as I planned. This babe get skills. I remember the first weekend she came over. She actually impressed me with her cooking skills. She sabi cook. And she is very wild in the other room. Infant she is that kind of babe that is ever ready to have s*x morning, afternoon and evening. My brothers and sisters, na so one weekend turn into months oo. She virtually moved into my apartment. I will not lie she won me with homeliness. But during these months things were not all rosy between us, I always made sure she knows that I am not ready for any serious commitment, and whenever I ask her to go home and visit her mom, it will result to a big fight. That was when I realized I was in a big mess. So I started to strategize how I will end things with her. Because to be honest . I did not ask her to be my girl friend from the on set. So it happened that I had to travel out of the country. Obviously this presented as a good opportunity to end it all. But being a good guy that I am. I wanted it to clean break up. Few days before i will travel, I told her I would love to lock my apartment. Because I would not like to be paying for utilities since I will not be around. Omo, this one turn another big fight, she did not agree o. She insisted that she will stay. Coincidentally it was time for me to renew my house rent. Now after much consideration. I agreed that she should stay. Then I paid the house rent. Knowing that I am going to break up with her. I felt that would be a little parting gift from me to her. To cut the long story short. I broke the news to her that I would not be returning back to Nigeria anytime soon, and I would not want to waste her time since time is not on her side anymore. So it is better for us to end whatever we are doing. That was when the devil in this girl came out o. Firstly, she changed the lock to my apartment to prevent my younger siblings access to the apartment. I told my folks to go to the apartment to move my properties out into a new apartment I rented. Can you believe that this girl did not allow my folks access, She and her brothers almost fought with my folks. As them tell me wetin happen. My blood dun dey hot. So, my siblings had to report the case to the police. Guess what? This girl now started to claim that I borrowed money from her to travel. TO BE CONTINUED…

Becoz yor story messy sir!!(no oofencsse) angry

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Always MESSY To Break Up With A Nigerian Girl ? by mosdii(m): 9:54pm On Aug 21, 2022
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is It Always MESSY To Break Up With A Nigerian Girl ? by Jashub: 9:54pm On Aug 21, 2022
Finish the story first before I judge your casegrin

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Always MESSY To Break Up With A Nigerian Girl ? by Onucs(m): 9:56pm On Aug 21, 2022
Weekend turned into months grin

When the thing been dey sweet you, you no tell us oo grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Why Is It Always MESSY To Break Up With A Nigerian Girl ? by Ehismarkninetee: 10:01pm On Aug 21, 2022
Onucs:
Weekend turned into months grin

When the thing been dey sweet you, you no tell us oo grin grin

Na the food she tay catch me. I nor go lie

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Always MESSY To Break Up With A Nigerian Girl ? by Ehismarkninetee: 10:02pm On Aug 21, 2022
Jashub:
Finish the story first before I judge your casegrin

The story still long o
Re: Why Is It Always MESSY To Break Up With A Nigerian Girl ? by Craig24: 10:03pm On Aug 21, 2022
mosdii na u be that abi na your spirit? grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Always MESSY To Break Up With A Nigerian Girl ? by kowema(f): 10:04pm On Aug 21, 2022
Ehismarkninetee:

Typical of you idiots.
Always want to chop and clean mouth till you chop poison.
You can't even use proper paragraph in your writing. Mtcheeeeew. How did she fall for u?.

8 Likes

Re: Why Is It Always MESSY To Break Up With A Nigerian Girl ? by Baddestbiitch(f): 10:05pm On Aug 21, 2022
Thats what you get when you let breast and nyash get into your head. My brothers and sons will never be fooli.sh

5 Likes

Re: Why Is It Always MESSY To Break Up With A Nigerian Girl ? by Ehismarkninetee: 10:08pm On Aug 21, 2022
kowema:

Typical of you idiots.
You can't even use proper paragraph in your writing. Mtcheeeeew. How did she fall for u?.

Is it bad to chop and clean mouth? Proper paragraph? Did I write to impress anybody? So far u understand wetin I Dey try yarn

5 Likes

Re: Why Is It Always MESSY To Break Up With A Nigerian Girl ? by Ehismarkninetee: 10:08pm On Aug 21, 2022
[quote author=Baddestbiitch post=115930765]Thats what you get when you let breast and nyash get into your head. My brothers and sons will never be fooli.sh[/quote

Amen
Re: Why Is It Always MESSY To Break Up With A Nigerian Girl ? by Ginaz(f): 10:10pm On Aug 21, 2022
moral of story grin

'best in cooking or bedroom jet-li won't make a man to love you.'

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Always MESSY To Break Up With A Nigerian Girl ? by kowema(f): 10:11pm On Aug 21, 2022
Ehismarkninetee:

Is it bad to chop and clean mouth? Proper paragraph? Did I write to impress anybody? So far u understand wetin I Dey try yarn

Y'all just walk on people's feelings.
You just evaporated on someone you shared time and space with intimately.

Win some loose some.
Since you have compensated her, move on na.
What's property that you can't buy again now that you are in the abroad?.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Always MESSY To Break Up With A Nigerian Girl ? by Promosaver: 10:12pm On Aug 21, 2022
Naso
This is super story
To be continued kill you there
Olodo grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Always MESSY To Break Up With A Nigerian Girl ? by advanceDNA: 10:27pm On Aug 21, 2022
kowema:

Typical of you idiots.

It was free money, free enjoyment, and free penís that made her fall.....

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It Always MESSY To Break Up With A Nigerian Girl ? by Carcholce: 10:58pm On Aug 21, 2022
mosdii:

Rabbi where have you been? Your disciples have been afraid to preach the gospel for fear of being banned. embarassed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Always MESSY To Break Up With A Nigerian Girl ? by Biafranodogwu55: 11:43pm On Aug 21, 2022
kowema:

Typical of you idiots.
Who be this one againundecided....Abeg getat

We must continue to chop and clean mouth no time to commit to naija pusi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Always MESSY To Break Up With A Nigerian Girl ? by Kantebets(m): 11:47pm On Aug 21, 2022
kowema:

Y'all just walk on people's feelings.
You just evaporated on someone you shared time and space with intimately.

Win some loose some.
Since you have compensated her, move on na.
What's property that you can't buy again now that you are in the abroad?.

which kind rubbish poverty mentality is this

Are u demon possessed?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Always MESSY To Break Up With A Nigerian Girl ? by loosecanon50(m): 11:48pm On Aug 21, 2022
When some girls taste healthy diiivk, the next thing is to start marking territory. Women and amu

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Always MESSY To Break Up With A Nigerian Girl ? by Demigod22: 12:07am On Aug 22, 2022
Dating a Nigerian girl is stressful, breaking up with her is more stressful.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It Always MESSY To Break Up With A Nigerian Girl ? by techWriter3: 2:13am On Aug 22, 2022
Nigerians s boys not Useless
Re: Why Is It Always MESSY To Break Up With A Nigerian Girl ? by tradepunter: 2:37am On Aug 22, 2022
As a guy to guy.... Men you are taking useless risk, why would you compensate her and still want your siblings to be staying in the house??

You put your siblings life at risk because you're myopic..... You use desperate woman gum body and was too much of a simp to hold your ground and break up.

Some of you guys are useless because you allow pusssssyy control you.... Desperation for pussy made you stupid

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Always MESSY To Break Up With A Nigerian Girl ? by Pickmycall: 4:15am On Aug 22, 2022
Fairytale.
Re: Why Is It Always MESSY To Break Up With A Nigerian Girl ? by toujurs: 5:47am On Aug 22, 2022
kowema:

Typical of you idiots.
very typical of you idiots, to eat a man money, and tell him you aren't interested to date him undecided

Until you develop, tummy fats. angry Yeye

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Always MESSY To Break Up With A Nigerian Girl ? by Baronthecelebri: 7:21am On Aug 22, 2022
Ehismarkninetee:
hhahahahahhhahah grin. Laugh wan kill me o
Re: Why Is It Always MESSY To Break Up With A Nigerian Girl ? by Baronthecelebri: 7:27am On Aug 22, 2022
mosdii:
big man, long time

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It Always MESSY To Break Up With A Nigerian Girl ? by detectivejones: 9:44am On Aug 22, 2022
I reserve my comment because the story no straight
Re: Why Is It Always MESSY To Break Up With A Nigerian Girl ? by Adejo1(m): 5:38pm On Aug 22, 2022
Where you Bleep, na wen u go renew ur rent

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Always MESSY To Break Up With A Nigerian Girl ? by Joeev: 11:51am On Aug 23, 2022
mosdii:
choiiiiii mosdii is back!!!!!!! I go slaughter cow celebrate this wan!!!!!! Brother welcome!!!!! We miss you here die!

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Always MESSY To Break Up With A Nigerian Girl ? by Joeev: 11:56am On Aug 23, 2022
siofra:

See this man.

You need another ban shebi?

I'll help you cheesy
meanwhile let me report your OWN account first

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ashewo Boy's Corner: Guys, Share Your Experience Of A Lady Simping For You. / 8 Things You Never Know About Relationship / sexxy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.