Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

If A Girl Approaches You For Marriage, Wats Your,,,.opinion. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Girl Approaches You For Marriage, Wats Your,,,.opinion. (1100 Views)

Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? / Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) / What's The Kind Of Guy You Can't Refuse When He Approaches You For Your No? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If A Girl Approaches You For Marriage, Wats Your,,,.opinion. by service44: 6:08pm On Oct 20, 2020
please i need ur opinion, am actually over matured 4 marriage but i hv not told any girl "i want to marry you" due to my economy status, but recently a girl whom i never realy pay attention to just said to me that she told my friend to tell me she wants to get married to me, i just lough over it but i never said anything cos i thougth it was a joke, but my friend later asked me if am seriouse about wat she said dat d girl realy wants to settle down. I told him to wait let me hear from nairalanders, the thing is, d first time i saw d grl she was very urgly facialy but since she told me she wants to get maried to me she becomes manageable to me because even me am a second to 40, i realy need to settle down, pls advice me on wat to do. Urgent pls.
Re: If A Girl Approaches You For Marriage, Wats Your,,,.opinion. by dorin27(f): 6:14pm On Oct 20, 2020
service44:
please i need ur opinion, am actually over matured 4 marriage but i hv not told any girl "i want to marry you" due to my economy status, but recently a girl whom i never realy pay attention to just said to me that she told my friend to tell me she wants to get married to me, i just lough over it but i never said anything cos i thougth it was a joke, but my friend later asked me if am seriouse about wat she said dat d girl realy wants to settle down]. I told him to wait let me hear from nairalanders, the thing is, d first time i saw d grl she was very urgly facialy but since she told me she wants to get maried to me she becomes manageable to me because even me am a second to 40, i realy need to settle down, pls advice me on wat to do. Urgent pls.
Very funny post cheesy cheesy. But seriously, you said the bolded?

3 Likes

Re: If A Girl Approaches You For Marriage, Wats Your,,,.opinion. by ServanTheG(m): 6:18pm On Oct 20, 2020
The reason you are probably not married yet is because no girl thinks you are "MANAGEABLE",and you are "FACIALLY UGLY"

5 Likes

Re: If A Girl Approaches You For Marriage, Wats Your,,,.opinion. by SmellingAnus(m): 6:22pm On Oct 20, 2020
Go and marry her joor cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: If A Girl Approaches You For Marriage, Wats Your,,,.opinion. by Uzomacharles: 6:23pm On Oct 20, 2020
Some girls dey bring good luck but some na blood sucking gold diggers.....

If she got the quality u want and she looks pretty then I suggest you go with her.....

She likes you

3 Likes

Re: If A Girl Approaches You For Marriage, Wats Your,,,.opinion. by capsule(m): 6:25pm On Oct 20, 2020
This guy is so funny. She became manageable...lolz

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Approaches You For Marriage, Wats Your,,,.opinion. by dingbang(m): 6:53pm On Oct 20, 2020
This comment is just outside the scope of this thread but I just want to rant.

Like wtf is wrong with some ladies?

You visit a guy several times and you dont clean up after yourself? You eat and leave the plate for houseboy to wash? No home training at all. I dont get . the very reason I write off ladies who try to come close to me because these are the things I use to judge someone who is well trained or not .

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Approaches You For Marriage, Wats Your,,,.opinion. by CosmicPhoenix: 7:03pm On Oct 20, 2020
you want to get married to an ugly girl because of your age undecided the lady is desperate for marriage and if you make the mistake of getting married to her,you will regret it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Girl Approaches You For Marriage, Wats Your,,,.opinion. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 20, 2020
You wan hear from nairalanders fess before taking such a critical decision?

You must be a John Okafor. undecided

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Approaches You For Marriage, Wats Your,,,.opinion. by Cholls(m): 7:27pm On Oct 20, 2020
my brother my opinion is; 1, Are you ready to marry and 2, Are you attracted to her. 3, Can she make your prick hard even without her touching you.

4 Likes

Re: If A Girl Approaches You For Marriage, Wats Your,,,.opinion. by Angelacruz: 7:30pm On Oct 20, 2020
dorin27:
Very funny post cheesy cheesy. But seriously, you said the bolded?
as in eeh...very funny

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Approaches You For Marriage, Wats Your,,,.opinion. by Bluezy13(m): 7:49pm On Oct 20, 2020
Okechukwu so you want to manage Felicia because you think she is ugly abi...?

I will tell her.
Re: If A Girl Approaches You For Marriage, Wats Your,,,.opinion. by service44: 8:02pm On Oct 20, 2020
do i even hv choice? am tired of "when wil u mary?" my problem is i dont hv a seriouse date, i do pay as you go, although am a guy every woman wants to be with (nice character) the problem is "money never enter" so every woman would want a confortable man but this type can live with you in the toilet, you now see why fine guys get maried to ugly girls? Thesame thing about to happen to me, for me even though we break up later i will prefer being maried before than not maried at my age...,sometmes i get depressd about not maried at my age, the only way i console myself is that "wat about revrend fathers dat dont get maried bt it not workin, i get more depressed, althoug assuming i hv money i wil never go for her type but wen wil i hv money, 2, 3 yrs now am an oldman and girls wil start seeing me as an old man, bro dis seems like opportunity and thesame time look like the other way round, cos me self i dont understand myself any more.

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Approaches You For Marriage, Wats Your,,,.opinion. by muller101(m): 8:03pm On Oct 20, 2020
Call SARS for her. You sound like an advanced simp grin
Re: If A Girl Approaches You For Marriage, Wats Your,,,.opinion. by service44: 8:14pm On Oct 20, 2020
please this is not a joke as people think, am keenly reading ur post, your opinion means everything to me especialy the matured people, those who think it is a joke dont let age catch up with you o else you will know that you dont talk while eating hot yam.

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Approaches You For Marriage, Wats Your,,,.opinion. by Quality20(m): 8:51pm On Oct 20, 2020
That's my type of girl, confident, bold n straightforward. Pls sit down with her and discuss how u two can move forward, it's not all the time that better things like this appear in one's life . Wishing you all d best

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Approaches You For Marriage, Wats Your,,,.opinion. by ayodele17893: 10:03pm On Oct 20, 2020
You wan hear from nairalanders fess before taking such a critical decision?You must be a John Okafor.
Re: If A Girl Approaches You For Marriage, Wats Your,,,.opinion. by SeunDobo(m): 9:19am On Oct 22, 2020
service44:
please i need ur opinion, am actually over matured 4 marriage but i hv not told any girl "i want to marry you" due to my economy status, but recently a girl whom i never realy pay attention to just said to me that she told my friend to tell me she wants to get married to me, i just lough over it but i never said anything cos i thougth it was a joke, but my friend later asked me if am seriouse about wat she said dat d girl realy wants to settle down. I told him to wait let me hear from nairalanders, the thing is, d first time i saw d grl she was very urgly facialy but since she told me she wants to get maried to me she becomes manageable to me because even me am a second to 40, i realy need to settle down, pls advice me on wat to do. Urgent pls.

WETIN YOU DEY WAITING FOR WHAT NAH ACCEPT AND MARRY HER JOOR ...I WANT YOU KNOW THE BEST RELATIONSHIP AND UNION IS WHEN YOUR WOMAN LOVE YOU PASS THE WAY THE MAN LOVE HER THATS THE BEST LOVE
Re: If A Girl Approaches You For Marriage, Wats Your,,,.opinion. by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 22, 2020
How will a lady ask me out for a marriage?
Re: If A Girl Approaches You For Marriage, Wats Your,,,.opinion. by louken(m): 10:49am On Oct 22, 2020
I nearly took you seriously
Re: If A Girl Approaches You For Marriage, Wats Your,,,.opinion. by BigDawsNet: 1:03pm On Oct 22, 2020
What matters now is having kids... With your manageable status I think you should settle down with this woman... Let her give you kids and you can continue living your life with your new potential family... And make sure you are optimistic that the marriage will bring everlasting goodluck to both of you... Forget about facial look.. Your children will definitely look good...
Re: If A Girl Approaches You For Marriage, Wats Your,,,.opinion. by JasperVII(m): 2:41pm On Oct 22, 2020
Jasper is just going to sit back and enjoy this show

Re: If A Girl Approaches You For Marriage, Wats Your,,,.opinion. by bobokeshington: 2:50pm On Oct 22, 2020
service44:

SO BECAUSE THE DESIRABLE IS NOT AVAILABLE, THEN YOU WANT TO MAKE THE AVAILABLE DESIRABLE.

YOU'RE NOT EVEN ATTRACTED TO THIS LADY.

I FORSEE PREMIUM TEARS IF YOU DO IT.
Re: If A Girl Approaches You For Marriage, Wats Your,,,.opinion. by stanliwise(m): 2:57pm On Oct 22, 2020
service44:
How well do you know the lady?
Is her past important to you?
Are you medically compatible?
Is she controlling?
What do you stand to gain?

(1) (Reply)

Date / Watch CCTV Footage Of Baba Ijesha Molesting His 14 Years Old Victim / Boring Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.