Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,270 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Islam And The Ungratefulness Of Women...is This True About Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Islam And The Ungratefulness Of Women...is This True About Women? (742 Views)

My Lack Of Commitment To Women Is Killing Me Slowly / Women, Is a 5-6 inches long dick enough for You? / Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islam And The Ungratefulness Of Women...is This True About Women? by czarr(m): 7:25pm On Oct 20, 2020
"I was shown Hell and I have never seen anything more terrifying than it. And I saw that the majority of its people are women.” They said, “Why, O Messenger of Allah?” He said, “Because of their ingratitude (kufr).” It was said, “Are they ungrateful to Allah?” He said, “They are ungrateful to their companions (husbands) and ungrateful for good treatment. If you are kind to one of them for a lifetime then she sees one (undesirable) thing in you, she will say, ‘I have never had anything good from you.’” (Narrated by al-Bukhari, 1052).

does it mean people of the past knew more about the nature of women than men this days, the book of proverbs warns about women, even the koran also, were men of those days misogynist? what are your thoughts?
Re: Islam And The Ungratefulness Of Women...is This True About Women? by Quality20(m): 7:47pm On Oct 20, 2020
czarr:
"I was shown Hell and I have never seen anything more terrifying than it. And I saw that the majority of its people are women.” They said, “Why, O Messenger of Allah?” He said, “Because of their ingratitude (kufr).” It was said, “Are they ungrateful to Allah?” He said, “They are ungrateful to their companions (husbands) and ungrateful for good treatment. If you are kind to one of them for a lifetime then she sees one (undesirable) thing in you, she will say, ‘I have never had anything good from you.’” (Narrated by al-Bukhari, 1052).

does it mean people of the past knew more about the nature of women than men this days, the book of proverbs warns about women, even the koran also, were men of those days misogynist? what are your thoughts?
yea that's true. Only few are truly grateful. Imagine a rich man risking his life doing dangerous jobs just to make sure his wife lack nothing, only to then catch her sleeping with his driver, mechanic or some other low life!

2 Likes

Re: Islam And The Ungratefulness Of Women...is This True About Women? by solonubinho(m): 2:03am On Oct 21, 2020
Lmao. This looser has come again with his wailings of the female folk because of his apparent lack of success with them. Lmao wąnker.

1 Like

Re: Islam And The Ungratefulness Of Women...is This True About Women? by Warlord2014(m): 2:56am On Oct 21, 2020
czarr:

#END brutal killings of innocent youths
#END Sars
#END BUHARI
Re: Islam And The Ungratefulness Of Women...is This True About Women? by czarr(m): 4:59pm On Oct 22, 2020
solonubinho:
Lmao. This looser has come again with his wailings of the female folk because of his apparent lack of success with them. Lmao wąnker.
Okay.
Re: Islam And The Ungratefulness Of Women...is This True About Women? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 22, 2020
Quality20:
yea that's true. Only few are truly grateful. Imagine a rich man risking his life doing dangerous jobs just to make sure his wife lack nothing, only to then catch her sleeping with his driver, mechanic or some other low life!
How many times will a man say thank you for the hot steaming delicious meals his wife spent her day slaving to prepare?He will still carry that body nourished by his wife's delicacies to go and cheat outside. angry
Re: Islam And The Ungratefulness Of Women...is This True About Women? by Quality20(m): 6:03pm On Oct 22, 2020
MhisTahrah:
How many times will a man say thank you for the hot steaming delicious meals his wife spent her day slaving to prepare?He will still carry that body nourished by his wife's delicacies to go and cheat outside. angry
cheating is bad both ways, but it's especially bad coming from d woman, more specifically because she is under the man. The cheating of d man is only tolerable because men are known and agreed to be polygamous. And besides the man will still be able to keep things in check in most instances

1 Like

Re: Islam And The Ungratefulness Of Women...is This True About Women? by Nobody: 12:08am On Oct 23, 2020
Quality20:
cheating is bad both ways, but it's especially bad coming from d woman, more specifically because she is under the man. The cheating of d man is only tolerable because men are known and agreed to be polygamous. And besides the man will still be able to keep things in check in most instances
I reserve my comments because this thread is based on Islam which I know nothing about.

(1) (Reply)

Hustle: Should This Guy Spend His Money On A Girlfriend? / 10 Strong Laws Of Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria / She Doesn't Want To Marry Me But Vowed To Kill Herself In My Name If I Leave Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.