Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,284 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters (77724 Views)

Hoodlums Fired Gunshots At Igboho’s House Before Setting It On Fire – Police / Gunshots At Dangote Refinery Ibeju-Lekki Protest (Video) / #endsars: Heavy Security At Aso Rock Gate As Thugs Besiege Eagle Square (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by Jfix(m): 10:06pm On Oct 20, 2020
maasoap:

Where is this mad one coming from? Go out and challenge the authority and let's know bi iku gbona ko ba ni pa e
The authority that soak their FLAG in the blood of it's citizens
Are no longer authorities
EVEN THE PRESIDENTIAL SEAT HAS REJECTED BUHARI he has failed, you support a failure you are equally a failure

1 Like

Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by yahmohy27: 10:07pm On Oct 20, 2020
superior1:
Bloods on Buhari and Tinubu's head

You days are numbered.

RevolutionNow
Rebolution now! Where exactly are you ?Come and join us now.
Some people are in their comfort home ,encouraging people to go and die.
Mtswww

1 Like

Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by luluman: 10:08pm On Oct 20, 2020
360degreess:
I knew it will lead to that. After SARS was disbanded, I said the protest should be stopped and we should wait to see what they govt will do afterwards. But some frustrated people on nairaland were attacking me. Miscreants are attacking and frustrating innocent citizens on the streets, raping women, stealing from people shops etc all in the name of protest. . But some cowards are supporting them.
Now that the govt wants to deploy soldiers, I challenge all the noise makers on nairaland to go and protest. Let's see if they will come back and type nonsense..
zIf not for Nairaland wey cover your yansh, go out & say it now.
Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by luluman: 10:12pm On Oct 20, 2020
SimplyFacts:
It's annoying to hear many claim peaceful protest. Does revolution come on platter of gold

You can't threaten their lives & expect them to keep watching when they're not Jesus Christ who came to die for others.

Meanwhile, the protest is politically doctored
Ehy waste your data now? Rubbish
Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by yahmohy27: 10:12pm On Oct 20, 2020
Toks2008:
Buhari is evil.
I pity his children and his entire generation.

The military is answerable to only Buhari so take it or leave it Buhari gave them orders to kill unarmed protesters.

May untimely death be the portion of his generation for doing this to the youths of this country.

May the gates of Jannah be shut on him and may he rot in hell forever.

I pronounce these curses on him in Jesus name... AMEN
Buhari doesn't believed in Jesus name but in God's name,so your courses won't have effect on him
Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by sneak3(m): 10:13pm On Oct 20, 2020
360degreess:
I knew it will lead to that. After SARS was disbanded, I said the protest should be stopped and we should wait to see what they govt will do afterwards. But some frustrated people on nairaland were attacking me. Miscreants are attacking and frustrating innocent citizens on the streets, raping women, stealing from people shops etc all in the name of protest. . But some cowards are supporting them.
Now that the govt wants to deploy soldiers, I challenge all the noise makers on nairaland to go and protest. Let's see if they will come back and type nonsense..

Brain dead piece! You are just as pathetic as the PMB led government. So disbanding SARS on paper is worth retracting for? Your werey de disguse ni o. It is evident in your supporting the idea of dispersing peaceful protesters with bullets.

1 Like

Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by Angelfrost(m): 10:14pm On Oct 20, 2020
ibedun:

Come out and get shot!!!!

Go and do your protest in Biafra!

Don't be stupid please... Know and stay in your level of reasoning!!!
Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by Jfix(m): 10:15pm On Oct 20, 2020
DECENCY3:
In this life, discretion is require when taking a course of action:

Know when to strike

Know when to stop and retreat

Know when to re-enforce

Know when to withdraw and drop the plough.

You can't disobey the govt without repercussions, else the govt will be seen as weak which will lead to a state of anarchy.

The rot in the system didn't accumulate in a week or 2, it's a gradual process. The youths have expressed their anger why not withdraw and allow the govt take decisions.
The army switch of the light why to shot at their own flag
What govt of what country are you talking about
Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by yahmohy27: 10:15pm On Oct 20, 2020
seunlayi:
If you are with the protesters for continuing the protest despite the curfew click like

If you think they should have continue with it sitting around their streets till the govt relaxes the curfew click share

But why shooting at the protesters? Is this the advice from China? Afterall we've bn sold to them already but our liberation is on the way
All ipob members will definitely click like cos it is Yoruba people that are suffering it here now
Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by Spiritz: 10:16pm On Oct 20, 2020
When Nigerian Army were shooting and killing unarm members of IPOB you all failed to comdemn it now see the monster ur silent hv created. To the Army where is ur loyalty? Is it to the politicians or the nation
Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by anthropizzy(m): 10:26pm On Oct 20, 2020
It will never be well with Tinubu and his cohorts. GOD GO PUNISH THEM.

SHAME ON ALL APC supporters o.

3 Likes

Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by Streetgent: 10:29pm On Oct 20, 2020
Lilgabby:
No wonder this bastards approved the removal of the CCTVs at tollgate. Tinubu, we are soon coming for you. Its either you leave this country or this world with your fellow old fools or you kill us all... We are still standing! If you make it voilent on we unarmed protesters... We will make life miserable for you and your childrens. Let this go viral, a warning to the government. Their cup is full already. As from tomorrow, it begins!
#EndSarz
#EndBadGovernance!
#EndForceRules!
#EndBuhariRegime!
#EndPoliceBrutality!
#EndOldLeaders!
#EndCurrentOldLeaders!
Together we stand! Dont be intimidated by this old fools ruling this blessed country. Nigeria herself needs our help! She needs our help...lets stop her cries and worries....this is our father's land...we cant be intimidated on our soil because of this selfish old looking and lazy old men rulling us... We can't be depreciated by our own gifts. Do not be afraid..
Na machine them get .... We go produce our own machine too, this time.... We are going directly to them with force and violent since they dont love peace... We would show them, we hold peace and justice. Do not be afraid Nigerians... Fight for your rights, speak up!
Share this to every Nigerians....
Share this....
Share it...
We are coming for their children, both abroad and here.
Share to them!
The cup is already full!
#GreatNigerianYouth!!!
yes you're my guy, just the message I was waiting to hear. We shall come for their children first, then their wives before getting to them. Since these bastard's can murder people's children in cold blood without batting an eyelid it's time to take the pain to them

1 Like

Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by GeneralShepherd(m): 10:31pm On Oct 20, 2020
iddonla:
i am in support of this protest.but its high time everyone go home..get their PVC and make a statement in 2023..

lets show this old heartless idiots that power truly belong to God and the youth....

Buhari has failed

All our past/present politicians have failed us

Tinubu has failed

Sanwo-olu has failed ( i now believe what ambode said that he has mental problem)..

at the end of the day na tinubu go suffer am pass , because his presidential ambition is dead on arrival..

i am a tinubu supporter between..before una label me tinubu / yoruba hater..

We can now see our enemies clearer, please my nigerian youths lets unite no matter our tribe , bad blood and political differences and make a statement..not for us alone, but for the future generation to come..
SHALOM

You think people that killed unarmed protesters are intrested in giving up power in 2023. Keep dreaming
Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by feedthenation(m): 10:33pm On Oct 20, 2020
360degreess:

Oga no loud dis comment outside dis faceless forum
Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by Rosskii: 10:35pm On Oct 20, 2020
IamPlato:
Stubborness is not bravery.

Know when to stop and when to start

Thank you.

Even in the US, during BLM protests, once the curfew was imposed, people respected that and went home. In Nigeria, the youths think they are above everyone and the law. They have disbanded SARS, and given you an extra week to protest and block the roads. E no do una. The entire country must crash because you say so.

I don't support shooting of civilians but what other choice does the govt actually have? Tear gas and other stuff doesn't work to eject the most stubborn and violent protesters, like the ones burning down police stations and cars etc and blocking roads.

1 Like

Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by BENEAMATA: 10:38pm On Oct 20, 2020
THE AUTHORITY THAT SOAK THEIR FLAG IN THE BLOOD OF IT'S CITIZENS
ARE NO LONGER AUTHORITIES
EVEN [/quote]
Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by BENEAMATA: 10:40pm On Oct 20, 2020
Jfix:

Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by BENEAMATA: 10:46pm On Oct 20, 2020
Jfix:

G . B . A . M !

THE IROKO THAT SABOTAGED SHALL BE CUT DOWN !

GOD WILLS IT !

RIP TO THE FALLEN PATRIOTS . GOD CONSOLES THEIR LOVED ONES .

2 Likes

Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by Ategberoson(m): 10:49pm On Oct 20, 2020
iddonla:
i am in support of this protest.but its high time everyone go home..get their PVC and make a statement in 2023..

lets show this old heartless idiots that power truly belong to God and the youth....

Buhari has failed

All our past/present politicians have failed us

Tinubu has failed

Sanwo-olu has failed ( i now believe what ambode said that he has mental problem)..

at the end of the day na tinubu go suffer am pass , because his presidential ambition is dead on arrival..

i am a tinubu supporter between..before una label me tinubu / yoruba hater..

We can now see our enemies clearer, please my nigerian youths lets unite no matter our tribe , bad blood and political differences and make a statement..not for us alone, but for the future generation to come..
SHALOM

unite to block roads? the day you people lost majority interest is the day you started blocking roads
Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by maasoap(m): 10:50pm On Oct 20, 2020
Jfix:

EVEN THE PRESIDENTIAL SEAT HAS REJECTED BUHARI he has failed, you support a failure you are equally a failure

Get this into your thick skull: I don't support authority blindly but burning down government's buildings, attacking prisons and killing security agents, trying to murder a state governor is madness that I can never support because that's not a better alternative for me
Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by Passionate1(m): 10:50pm On Oct 20, 2020
We go retaliate hard . .I promise!

Demonstration in Frankfurt am Main
Thursday 22 October @ 2pm
Sunday 25 October @ 12pm

Meeting point: opposite the Nigerian consulate
(Weißfrauen strasse 12)
Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by iddonla: 10:55pm On Oct 20, 2020
GeneralShepherd:

You think people that killed unarmed protesters are intrested in giving up power in 2023. Keep dreaming

it's a gradual proces.

we will get there bro
Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by Gerrard59(m): 11:01pm On Oct 20, 2020
ibedun:

Take your PVC to your state. This one is a Yoruba state!!! Kee yaself!

What's my business? I don leave the country for una. Enjoy it while I enjoy mine. grin
Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by maasoap(m): 11:11pm On Oct 20, 2020
lenghtinny:

Iwo gangan lo MA ku iku gbona....

It's better for you to keep quiet than to showcase your stupidity to the world.....

Iku lo maa pa e, atun pa alaanu e. Eyin were gbogbo wonyi, asan ọ̀lẹ olè. Janduku, causing mayhem.
Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by GeneralShepherd(m): 11:12pm On Oct 20, 2020
iddonla:

it's a gradual proces.

we will get there bro

We are ruled by a class of thugs who only understand violence
Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by GeneralShepherd(m): 11:13pm On Oct 20, 2020
maasoap:

Get this into your thick skull: I don't support authority blindly but burning down government's buildings, attacking prisons and killing security agents, trying to murder a state governor is madness that I can never support because that's not a better alternative for me

So that justifies killing protesters? Are you mad?
Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by maasoap(m): 11:14pm On Oct 20, 2020
Bizibi:
shut up asslicking sliming shit!!! Stupid thing.

Won't you go out tomorrow to collect the remaining handout of free food and drinks? Imagine, they made you caused turmoil just for peanuts of free food! I don't blame you, many of you lack capacity to think
Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by maasoap(m): 11:18pm On Oct 20, 2020
GeneralShepherd:

So that justifies killing protesters? Are you mad?

Get out of here with your stupid emotion. Did government tell you not to protest? Did government disturb you for blocking roads and protesting? But you were carried away started destroying properties, burning buildings, looting and attacking security agents. You want the government to fold hands and continue watching you displaying your madness?
Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by lenghtinny(m): 11:18pm On Oct 20, 2020
maasoap:

Iku lo maa pa e, atun pa alaanu e. Eyin were gbogbo wonyi, asan ọ̀lẹ olè. Janduku, causing mayhem.

Weyrey ton disguise

Iku lo MA pa gbogbo nkan ni e ton MI ATI awon ton dun e ninu.... Awon alaanu e o ni dola....

Omo Iran Kiran, atohunriwa omo akotileta ton fowo osi ju we Ile baba re....

Iwo ATI buhari nii won joo MA sin papo.... Shey Bi otidii eru fulani, itori e lo shey so ra e Di Ruth abokoku.... O nii kuure laiye towa Iwo afofungbemu omo ake.

Sho lo stupid nii..... Mayhem ko, July-hem nii

1 Like

Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by maasoap(m): 11:20pm On Oct 20, 2020
lenghtinny:

Weyrey ton disguise

Iku lo MA pa gbogbo nkan ni e ton MI ATI awon ton dun e ninu.... Awon alaanu e o ni dola....

Omo Iran Kiran, atohunriwa omo akotileta ton fowo osi ju we Ile baba re....

Iwo ATI buhari nii won joo MA sin papo.... Shey Bi otidii eru fulani, itori e lo shey so ra e Di Ruth abokoku.... O nii kuure laiye towa Iwo afofungbemu omo ake.

Sho lo stupid nii..... Mayhem ko, July-hem nii

Go out and defy curfew, Iya ti fi oju sukun e niyen

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Major Projects Under Construction In Nigeria (pics) / Summary Of Nnamdi Kanu's World Address By Kayode Ogundamisi / General Ironsi And Lt Colonel Fajuyi The Day Before They Were Killed (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.