Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters (77730 Views)

Hoodlums Fired Gunshots At Igboho’s House Before Setting It On Fire – Police / Gunshots At Dangote Refinery Ibeju-Lekki Protest (Video) / #endsars: Heavy Security At Aso Rock Gate As Thugs Besiege Eagle Square (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by leaculpa: 9:27pm On Oct 20, 2020
mrsteel:

I have watched a protest in the US were police used extreme measures to disperse protesters! U disperse protesters when it is extreme & not arrest. U can only arrest protesters in mild situation. When the situation become extreme & they are huge in number, security will use any means possible to disperse them, or else they will overpower the security. It is like that all over the world. USA is not an exemption!

Oh please shut up! You evil enablers.
Lekki toll protest have bn the most covilized. They did nothing harmful.
Stupid idiot comparing nigeria to the usa, why dont you compare americas criminal justice system to nigerias justice system ??!!!Ehn!!!
Why cant they get search warrants before they search my phone or property like its done in america! Why should police officers assaulting & killing people be a norm?! America has an internal affairs bureau to deal with criminal police officers, what does nigeria have?! Stupid comparisons.

If u armchair analysts have no conscience please keep ur mouths shut. FOOL!!!!

14 Likes

Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by antidisestablis: 9:27pm On Oct 20, 2020
360degreess:
I knew it will lead to that. After SARS was disbanded, I said the protest should be stopped and we should wait to see what they govt will do afterwards. But some frustrated people on nairaland were attacking me. Miscreants are attacking and frustrating innocent citizens on the streets, raping women, stealing from people shops etc all in the name of protest. . But some cowards are supporting them.
Now that the govt wants to deploy soldiers, I challenge all the noise makers on nairaland to go and protest. Let's see if they will come back and type nonsense..
You are the coward not the protesters.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by lenghtinny(m): 9:27pm On Oct 20, 2020
mrsteel:

That is the reason for d curfew!!!!!!
To enable govt weed out d hoodlums.
So any responsible individual is expected to obey govt law. When u start resisting govt law, u will give govt reason to treat u like a tout. I m glad falz & yesufu has corroborated this! U & I know those guys were not ready to obey govt order by adhering to d curfew!

The curfew has been extended till 9pm...

It was declared in the middle of the protest.. Besides, is defying Sanwo-olu's order now tantamount to a death sentence?

I've not heard any news of destruction at Lekki toll gate, so why did they start from there?

It's clear the government has a game plan and they've started acting their script.

7 Likes

Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by kaymart: 9:29pm On Oct 20, 2020
iddonla:

but take edo as a case study..
their votes count
Edo heppened cos fed govt were on Obaseki side in order to spite Oshio and Tnb

2 Likes

Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by holaralph(m): 9:31pm On Oct 20, 2020
Lagos state governor should not tell nigerians that HE SANWOOLU AND HIS POLITICAL GODFATHER KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT THE DASTARDLY SHOOTINGS GOING ON IN LEKKI

2 Likes

Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 20, 2020
Flier:
Shes probably alive though her phone went off,probably battery low
She need to leave the place because those that are hailing her now won’t replace her in her family if she’s killed

She was shot dead!
Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by goshee: 9:31pm On Oct 20, 2020
Luckydubby7:
Just watched it live on channel TV now.
God save Nigerians.
when biafra peaceful protesters were been shot at by the zoo army some of you jubilated and called them terrorist. It shows that an injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. Then it was ipob now it is Nigerian youth

2 Likes

Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by oloriLFC(f): 9:33pm On Oct 20, 2020
360degreess:
I knew it will lead to that. After SARS was disbanded, I said the protest should be stopped and we should wait to see what they govt will do afterwards. But some frustrated people on nairaland were attacking me. Miscreants are attacking and frustrating innocent citizens on the streets, raping women, stealing from people shops etc all in the name of protest. . But some cowards are supporting them.
Now that the govt wants to deploy soldiers, I challenge all the noise makers on nairaland to go and protest. Let's see if they will come back and type nonsense..
I don't curse people but for this comment, by the blood of those killed in Lekki tonight, you and those who liked your comment will pay for what you didn't do. cry cry

7 Likes

Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by Brushstrokes20: 9:33pm On Oct 20, 2020
The redundant coupist and cohorts must rot in hell!

1 Like

Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by Bizibi(m): 9:36pm On Oct 20, 2020
lenghtinny:

I wish I could see that bastard physically, make I tidy hin sense with the way I dey boil....

People dey die for the wrong reasons, e dey nairaland dey form woke and wise.... I don't know who his wisdom epp....

Na useful idiots like him dey give this politicians mind to take us for a ride
that guy na confirm goat....there are stupid he says to defend buhari,very useless being.
Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by hakeem4(m): 9:37pm On Oct 20, 2020
360degreess:
why not use rubber bullets. Why live ammunition’s?

1 Like

Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by yemi1504: 9:40pm On Oct 20, 2020
humilitypays:
#BloodyTuesdayNigeria
#BloodyTuesdayNigeria

We need to trend this hashtag and post all pictures of civilian shootings by Buhari, Sanwo Olu and others.

Tinubu is a criminal!

Buhari is cursed!!

When you do, DM me with the pictures and videos so that I can DM the ICC on Facebook.

2 Likes

Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by elrony(m): 9:41pm On Oct 20, 2020
georgeakins:
The funny thing is that these protesters who call themselves youths are even more corrupt than those in government, just that they have not been given the chance.

It shall never be well with you

3 Likes

Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by Raychee(f): 9:42pm On Oct 20, 2020
Ninisun:

She was shot dead!

Where did you get that news from please?

2 Likes

Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 20, 2020
Everywhere is dark in Toll gate

You know why?
Tinubu and Sanwo switched off this huge billboard and light so the army can start the massacre against innocent civilians.

3 Likes

Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by DECENCY3: 9:44pm On Oct 20, 2020
In this life, discretion is require when taking a course of action:

Know when to strike

Know when to stop and retreat

Know when to re-enforce

Know when to withdraw and drop the plough.

You can't disobey the govt without repercussions, else the govt will be seen as weak which will lead to a state of anarchy.

The rot in the system didn't accumulate in a week or 2, it's a gradual process. The youths have expressed their anger why not withdraw and allow the govt take decisions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by FatherOfJesus: 9:44pm On Oct 20, 2020
360degreess:
wait until tomorrow and see if we won’t flood the streets again.

It just started.

2 Likes

Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by ibedun: 9:45pm On Oct 20, 2020
madridguy:
Sanwo Olu you will get your reward.

Okoro shut the FFck up!

1 Like

Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by ibedun: 9:49pm On Oct 20, 2020
Gerrard59:

People who did so were attacked at Okota during the last elections. Is it in 2023 when the government's hired thugs are disrupting peaceful protests in 2020?

Take your PVC to your state. This one is a Yoruba state!!! Kee yaself!

1 Like

Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by ibedun: 9:50pm On Oct 20, 2020
Angelfrost:
Shooting and killing unarmed protesters??!... Nah... This is an epic fvck up on the part of Buhari and Sanwo-Olu! What a mess!!!!

They just played into the hands of their detractors!!!... This is one bait that could and should have been avoided at all cost... They have just made things worse!!!

Come out and get shot!!!!

Go and do your protest in Biafra!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by PHOTSEE(m): 9:52pm On Oct 20, 2020
My heros, #BTN
Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by dumodust(m): 9:53pm On Oct 20, 2020
DECENCY3:

Know when to strike

Know when to re-enforce

You can't disobey the govt without repercussions, else the govt will be seen as weak which will lead to a state of anarchy.

The rot in the system didn't accumulate in a week or 2, it's a gradual process. The youths have expressed their anger why not withdraw and allow the govt take decisions.
So, from your theory, the solution is to go to lekki gate and shoot up people so as to prove a point that govt can't be defied.
And you wonder who the govt is...

3 Likes

Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by Jacksparrow7(m): 9:55pm On Oct 20, 2020
I want all the government from the cabinet to the state and Local Government to resign. Fullstop

1 Like

Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 9:56pm On Oct 20, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
I smell revolution

God help us
I smell delusion.
Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by GodwilldoitAmen: 9:57pm On Oct 20, 2020
Oh God almighty, creator of heaven and Earth.

May it never be well with the perpetrators of this act
May they regret the actions of this day....

Oh,my heart bleeds
Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by Seun360(m): 9:57pm On Oct 20, 2020
emilo2bad:

Idiot you should have stay message has been passed allow government to implement them you cannot burn down police stations and say you are peaceful

God bless you joor.
Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by younglleo: 9:58pm On Oct 20, 2020
360degreess:
Coward, jst sharap and face ur front, stop saying rubbish, we not backing down, wish i would meet you in persin, lemme give u a piece of my mind.
People like you are the jst Cowards dat act like they've got sense which will make nigeria to never move forward, we shud stop protest, cus dis is the first time, sumtin of such is happuning in nigeria..
Mumu
Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by sonofElElyon: 10:01pm On Oct 20, 2020
So you are justifying the use of live ammunition against unarmed protesters
What happened to tear gas? Water hose, even rubber bullets?
Why call in the army instead of regular anti riot police?
The demonstrators are youths and govt should've expected them to act like youths and be stubborn..
Nothing can justify the use of live ammunition..

DECENCY3:

Know when to strike

Know when to re-enforce

1 Like

Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 20, 2020
[s]
360degreess:
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name / Major Projects Under Construction In Nigeria (pics) / Summary Of Nnamdi Kanu's World Address By Kayode Ogundamisi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.