Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,805 members, 7,810,099 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters (77671 Views)

Hoodlums Fired Gunshots At Igboho’s House Before Setting It On Fire – Police / Gunshots At Dangote Refinery Ibeju-Lekki Protest (Video) / #endsars: Heavy Security At Aso Rock Gate As Thugs Besiege Eagle Square (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by Bizibi(m): 9:02pm On Oct 20, 2020
maasoap:

You're more likely than me to be felled down by the soldiers bullets since your sense had departed you. Miscreants causing unrest everywhere. Iku gbona lo maa pa yin. Imagine these stupid people attacking prisons and setting hardened criminals free! You all have bitten more than you could chew
you this apc sycophant, when this situation degenates beyond this,you won't be able to support any party or that old stupid man in power. Una think say na joke ba....

Stupid apc fools on this forum.....
Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by God2man2again(m): 9:02pm On Oct 20, 2020
Ah! This must be avoided by all means. Please, NO BLOOD SHED.

Protesters should stay safe oo

Let's avoid shedding of innocent blood oo

If possible, gather and regroup the next day.

It is always strategic to run and fight again, it is a sign of a great warrior.

What is the current situation in Lekki now?

If you have any information regarding this, please let us know.
Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by Banxx: 9:07pm On Oct 20, 2020
Biggest full and coward ever seen in my life
Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by VaselineCrew: 9:07pm On Oct 20, 2020
IF YOU VOTE FOR APC OR PDP AFTER THIS, THEN SOMETHING IS REALLY WRONG WITH YOU
Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by superior1: 9:08pm On Oct 20, 2020
maasoap:

You are delusional. You either stay away from vandalism and live and be free or you partake and die a violent death, the choice is yours

I have already told you how you will end in few days. I have nothing more to say to you

3 Likes

Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by maasoap(m): 9:09pm On Oct 20, 2020
superior1:

I have already told you how you will end in few days. I have nothing more to say to you

More like telling me how it will end for you, stubborn fly
Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by citygarden(m): 9:09pm On Oct 20, 2020
You haven’t answer the question, who planted those tugs among the protesters? You said we are not advanced more than Japan, but you want your country to be like Japan. Is like you don’t know how Nigeria politicians reason.

mrsteel:

@bold u talk as if u are not in Nigeria?
Are we organized like Japan?
U nor know wetin our boys go fit do?
Let this extend till next week without control & see if u will be able to sleep at night. Boys will start robbing in day light
Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by maasoap(m): 9:10pm On Oct 20, 2020
Bizibi:
a big fool,stupid thing.

Stupid apc sycophant with no brain.

This is more like repeating a song. You're empty
Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by Raychee(f): 9:11pm On Oct 20, 2020
360degreess:
I knew it will lead to that. After SARS was disbanded, I said the protest should be stopped and we should wait to see what they govt will do afterwards. But some frustrated people on nairaland were attacking me. Miscreants are attacking and frustrating innocent citizens on the streets, raping women, stealing from people shops etc all in the name of protest. . But some cowards are supporting them.
Now that the govt wants to deploy soldiers, I challenge all the noise makers on nairaland to go and protest. Let's see if they will come back and type nonsense..

I hope you're happy now

2 Likes

Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by lenghtinny(m): 9:11pm On Oct 20, 2020
patani:

I tought these protesters are abusing thier parents generation to be cowards
There is always a price for freedom...

Las Las people like you will be disgraced if you think is wrong to stand up against oppression
Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by benqo01(m): 9:12pm On Oct 20, 2020
IT WILL NEVER BE WELL WITH JAGABAN FOR SENSING THOSE THUGS TO KILL INNOCENT PROTESTERS.

15 PEOPLE HAS BEEN KILLED SO FAR AT LEKKI TOLL GATE ITS BECOMING STUPID,FOR TINUBU TO TO SPONSOR THUGS TO FIGHT INNOCENT PROTESTER FOR HIS OWN SELFISH INTEREST.

IT SHALL NEVER BE WELL WITH HIM AND HIS ENTIRE GENERATION.

1 Like

Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by Bizibi(m): 9:12pm On Oct 20, 2020
maasoap:

This is more like repeating a song. You're empty
shut up asslicking sliming shit!!! Stupid thing.
Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by mrsteel: 9:13pm On Oct 20, 2020
citygarden:

You haven’t answer the question, who planted those tugs among the protesters? You said we are not advanced more than Japan, but you want your country to be like Japan. Is like you don’t know how Nigeria politicians reason.

Was it through u the politicians planted the thugs? When we have hungry touts everywhere looking for the slightest opportunity to cause mayhem, u are asking this kind of question? Don't u know any protests not properly monitored in this country is likely to be hijacked by touts?

1 Like

Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by lenghtinny(m): 9:13pm On Oct 20, 2020
maasoap:

You still see this as APC/PDP, you're more than being foolish.
Didn't we tell you to know when to spot victory? Now, you allowed criminals to take charge and you now facing me. Your foolishness and stupidity stinks to heaven
Iwo gangan lo MA ku iku gbona....

It's better for you to keep quiet than to showcase your stupidity to the world.....

1 Like

Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by Engraced80(f): 9:14pm On Oct 20, 2020
wisdom is profitable to direct. Retreat since una no gree. Plenty men down now.
Dialogue is the safest gateway at the end.

2 Likes

Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by VaselineCrew: 9:14pm On Oct 20, 2020
mrsteel:

They didn't make anything worse!
The protesters are playing into their hands!
The govt has declared 24 hours curfew, protesters should go home & regroup after 24 hours! U can't disobey govt orders & expect them not to take action. Even in USA govt will resist! They should adhere to d curfew by going home & regroup after it has elapsed.

Please and please, in the U.S.A, curfew breakers don't get murdered, they get arrested.

2 Likes

Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by temidee2: 9:15pm On Oct 20, 2020
360degreess:
I knew it will lead to that. After SARS was disbanded, I said the protest should be stopped and we should wait to see what they govt will do afterwards. But some frustrated people on nairaland were attacking me. Miscreants are attacking and frustrating innocent citizens on the streets, raping women, stealing from people shops etc all in the name of protest. . But some cowards are supporting them.
Now that the govt wants to deploy soldiers, I challenge all the noise makers on nairaland to go and protest. Let's see if they will come back and type nonsense..
stop wailing coward

2 Likes

Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by Farki: 9:15pm On Oct 20, 2020
Faithful007:
bro, no matter the circumstances, you never shoot unarmed people. Why didn't they go to Benin where people are carrying AKs on the streets.

Because deep down Nigerian soldiers and police are cowards.
Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by Omoslim26: 9:16pm On Oct 20, 2020
Nightstalker:

Let me guess he was Yoruba ? grin

guy don't do dis now not now dis is a very serious thread we know you can't live without doing dis your yoruba vs igbo and other forms of tribal bullcrap but try not to do it on this thread bcus people have lost their lives

Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by maasoap(m): 9:17pm On Oct 20, 2020
lenghtinny:

Iwo gangan lo MA ku iku gbona....

It's better for you to keep quiet than to showcase your stupidity to the world.....

Where is this mad one coming from? Go out and challenge the authority and let's know bi iku gbona ko ba ni pa e
Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by lenghtinny(m): 9:17pm On Oct 20, 2020
mrsteel:

Was it through u the politicians planted the thugs? When we have hungry touts everywhere looking for the slightest opportunity to cause mayhem, u are asking this kind of question? Don't u know any protests not properly monitored in this country is likely to be hijacked by touts?
And does it take rocket science to separate the wheat from the chaff....

Or is it the hungry touts that are being killed at lekki toll gate right now
Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by mrsteel: 9:18pm On Oct 20, 2020
VaselineCrew:

Please and please, in the U.S.A, curfew breakers don't get murdered, they get arrested.
I have watched a protest in the US were police used extreme measures to disperse protesters! U disperse protesters when it is extreme & not arrest. U can only arrest protesters in mild situation. When the situation become extreme & they are huge in number, security will use any means possible to disperse them, or else they will overpower the security. It is like that all over the world. USA is not an exemption!
Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by leaculpa: 9:19pm On Oct 20, 2020
Please if you know anyone at the toll gate injured & u have a car, drive them to lagoon hospital. They are taking victims. People are also working to send ambulances.
This is the end of buhari and sanwoolus government!

2 Likes

Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by mrsteel: 9:21pm On Oct 20, 2020
lenghtinny:

And does it take rocket science to separate the wheat from the chaff....

Or is it the hungry touts that are being killed at lekki toll gate right now
That is the reason for d curfew!!!!!!
To enable govt weed out d hoodlums.
So any responsible individual is expected to obey govt law. When u start resisting govt law, u will give govt reason to treat u like a tout. I m glad falz & yesufu has corroborated this! U & I know those guys were not ready to obey govt order by adhering to d curfew!

1 Like

Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by lenghtinny(m): 9:22pm On Oct 20, 2020
maasoap:

Where is this mad one coming from? Go out and challenge the authority and let's know bi iku gbona ko ba ni pa e
Ani iku gbona lo MA pa iyalaya e se.....

Eleribu omo ale..... Kaa dafun gbogbo Iran e patapata
Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by Ademoore07(m): 9:23pm On Oct 20, 2020
I just heard it now that many were killed. Today will never be forgotten.
Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by Appswheel(m): 9:23pm On Oct 20, 2020
360degreess:

I understand everyone has a right to free speech and expression. However, I think we should salute everyone despite the risk to their lives, who dare to ask for a better Nigeria not by carrying guns but through a peaceful protest.

The supposed hijack of the protest by thugs and hoodlums is clearly a failure of government. It is not so difficult to differentiate peaceful and unarmed protesters from hoodlums. If the police were out there protecting the protesters, the hoodlums will not have their way.

Labeling peaceful protesters as thugs, hoodlums and criminals is the height of wickedness.

That we do not all have the courage to be on the frontline like the brave and patroitic Nigerians should not be a yardstick to call them names.

Without being told, I can tell that some of these young men and women have had firsthand experience of the evils of the Nigerian government and her representatives. For some of them, to die is better than to live in Nigeria.

You think they should settle for the negotiation table; which negotiation table do you refer? You need to dig deeper to offer a superior advise.

After decades of catastrophic governance, settling for negotiation at this time is a solution? This is clearly the reason why some section of the citizenry are advised to "gbenudake" (keep quite) as things unfold.

Nigeria may not be worth dying for, however, some brave young men and women prefer not to be slaves in the hands of thugs, thieves and hoodlums branded leaders.

The protesters are unarmed, they are not hoodlums, they are Patriots.

3 Likes

Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by Bizibi(m): 9:24pm On Oct 20, 2020
lenghtinny:

Ani iku gbona lo MA pa iyalaya e se.....

Eleribu omo ale..... Kaa dafun gbogbo Iran e patapata
why you dey reply that retrogressive apc fool.....he is just naturally stupid.
Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by Tonymario58: 9:25pm On Oct 20, 2020
360degreess:
You're not making sense.
The attack is not justifiable, is treason and is a crime against humanity.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

General Ironsi And Lt Colonel Fajuyi The Day Before They Were Killed (Photo) / Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name / Major Projects Under Construction In Nigeria (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.