Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,467 members, 7,812,429 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters (77680 Views)

Hoodlums Fired Gunshots At Igboho’s House Before Setting It On Fire – Police / Gunshots At Dangote Refinery Ibeju-Lekki Protest (Video) / #endsars: Heavy Security At Aso Rock Gate As Thugs Besiege Eagle Square (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by maasoap(m): 8:36pm On Oct 20, 2020
superior1:

You will very soon come to a painful end by the same live bullets

You're more likely than me to be felled down by the soldiers bullets since your sense had departed you. Miscreants causing unrest everywhere. Iku gbona lo maa pa yin. Imagine these stupid people attacking prisons and setting hardened criminals free! You all have bitten more than you could chew

1 Like

Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by Flier: 8:36pm On Oct 20, 2020
Ninisun:
DJ Switch is dead ooo
OMG!
Shes probably alive though her phone went off,probably battery low
She need to leave the place because those that are hailing her now won’t replace her in her family if she’s killed

2 Likes

Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by iddonla: 8:37pm On Oct 20, 2020
kaymart:
unfortunately, votes don't count in this part of the world
but take edo as a case study..
their votes count

1 Like

Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by dave234(m): 8:37pm On Oct 20, 2020
superior1:
Bloods on Buhari and Tinubu's head

You days are numbered.

RevolutionNow
Even your own day are numbered,idiot unprofitable child

2 Likes

Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by lekhad: 8:37pm On Oct 20, 2020
bolaayenimo:
The protesters should have left the moment the governor declared a curfew. When a government declares a curfew and the people resisted, that government Is as good as dead and invitation to anarchy. They have been tolerated enough for 13 days non-stop. Sanwo-Olu has tried. He declared the curfew as a last option

So using force to disperse protesters is also an option?
Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by Simieoni2: 8:37pm On Oct 20, 2020
360degreess:
I knew it will lead to that. After SARS was disbanded, I said the protest should be stopped and we should wait to see what they govt will do afterwards. But some frustrated people on nairaland were attacking me. Miscreants are attacking and frustrating innocent citizens on the streets, raping women, stealing from people shops etc all in the name of protest. . But some cowards are supporting them.
Now that the govt wants to deploy soldiers, I challenge all the noise makers on nairaland to go and protest. Let's see if they will come back and type nonsense..
U are still a baby wearing pampers. Grow up boy

2 Likes

Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 20, 2020
Balenciagaokey:
The Protesters should retreat.. Go back and regroup..
Niger delta youths are coming..
Nigeria Army/police go shoot tire..
We are coming
Better!

When the war starts, soldiers will decamp to join "hoodlums."

Revolution is now or never! No retreat, no surrender! Let's start afresh. Let's format Nigeria back to factory settings.

#EndSWAT

#BuhariM.ustGo

2 Likes

Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by superior1: 8:37pm On Oct 20, 2020
maasoap:

You're more likely than me to be felled down by the soldiers bullets since your sense had departed yoi5

Nah, I just told how you will end in a matter of days

2 Likes

Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by Niceiroko: 8:38pm On Oct 20, 2020
360degreess:
I knew it will lead to that. After SARS was disbanded, I said the protest should be stopped and we should wait to see what they govt will do afterwards. But some frustrated people on nairaland were attacking me. Miscreants are attacking and frustrating innocent citizens on the streets, raping women, stealing from people shops etc all in the name of protest. . But some cowards are supporting them.
Now that the govt wants to deploy soldiers, I challenge all the noise makers on nairaland to go and protest. Let's see if they will come back and type nonsense..
childish be wise n let the kid in u grow

1 Like

Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by Koretsignatures(m): 8:39pm On Oct 20, 2020
God take control, y killing peaceful protesters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by citygarden(m): 8:39pm On Oct 20, 2020
Who planted those tugs? Isn’t this same government? Why are we so confused like this? The protests that have been going smoothly for couple of weeks. Google abuse Japan protest. To know how many months they used to protest without their government use military might against them. Because we are the people supporting the government that is the reason they feel like doing us the way they like. And later you will want to be comparing development in western countries but you don’t want to do the sacrifice they do before things work for them.

mrsteel:

God bless u sir!
Properties are being destroyed on daily basis, imagine the number of police stations that were burnt down today & they want govt to fold hand. Truth is the protest is no longer peaceful, govt is trying to control the situation by declaring the curfew. If there was no protest, will hoodlums have the opportunity to destroy properties? They should go home & regroup in a peaceful form after d curfew.
Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by maasoap(m): 8:41pm On Oct 20, 2020
superior1:

Nah, I just told how you will end in a matter of days

It doesn't mean that soldiers bullets won't cut you down if defy curfew tonight or tomorrow, senseless people burning attacking and destroying public institutions
Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by Jfix(m): 8:41pm On Oct 20, 2020
This guy just had the greatest climax from the killing
His mind is blown away
He loves it
mrsteel:

What demand??
The govt has disbanded SARS, wasn't that the primary aim of the protest? They should at least give govt time to effect it. If u still think the protest is still peaceful with the number of police stations burnt down today across d federation, it means u are not honest with yourself. The curfew is very necessary to enable govt control d situation & weed out d hoodlums. & govt will resist anyone that tries to resist govt order with any means possible. It is like that all over d world. They should go home & regroup after d curfew!

1 Like

Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by dave234(m): 8:41pm On Oct 20, 2020
aminulive:
Eyewitness reports on Tuesday evening reveal that security agents have stormed the Lekki Toll gate to forcefully disperse #EndSARS Protesters.

Several gunshots were heard as the protesters scampered to safety. Nollywood actress, Omoni Oboli has also confirmed the incident.

Omo alaigboran,so if you waste your life heaven will not fall,alaye ma se aye ee

https://mobile.twitter.com/Omonioboli/status/1318609165418401794
Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 20, 2020
360degreess:

Buhari will end up like Charles Taylor, Muhammed Gaddafi, Idi Ami, Lauren Gbagbo and that former Dictator of Sudan. Although he is a worse and unintelligent dictator. The lifeless man will surely regret deploying soldiers for mass killings of harmless youth protesters.

Revolution is now!

#EndSWAT

#BuhariMustGo

3 Likes

Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by Chapter1vs6(m): 8:41pm On Oct 20, 2020
damage control
Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by Lovelive: 8:41pm On Oct 20, 2020
You said nothing

One thing I know, straight bullet (natural or spiritual) will kill any one that want this peaceful protest should stop without achieving his aims.

360degreess:
Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by kutashi: 8:42pm On Oct 20, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
I smell revolution

God help us

grin grin grin I don't think you know the meaning revolution! All of you protesting are not up to 5 million out over 200 million!

Immediately foreign embassies started shutting down, some many offline supporter will turn against you miscreants because you're blocking their chance of running away from this country! Even those mumu that hated PMB supporting you are now becoming casuality as their business is now feeling the negative effect! They are now pleading to you to leave the road for their business to flow grin! Ordinary Market women Artisans and daily hustlers are already feeling the heat and totally against you thuggery effect on their life!

So, tell me how you saw revolution with your blind eyes and opaque mind! Werey jatijati!

3 Likes

Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by superior1: 8:43pm On Oct 20, 2020
maasoap:

It doesn't mean that soldiers bullets won't cut you down if defy curfew tonight or tomorrow, senseless people burning attacking and destroying public institutions

Bullets will do your end, the sorrow of those who died protesting their rights will multiple on you and everything you hold dear, and of course your employers too
Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by SalamRushdie: 8:44pm On Oct 20, 2020
bolaayenimo:
The protesters should have left the moment the governor declared a curfew. When a government declares a curfew and the people resisted, that government Is as good as dead and invitation to anarchy. They have been tolerated enough for 13 days non-stop. Sanwo-Olu has tried. He declared the curfew as a last option

It's still not 9pm so you can see how useless what you wrote is
Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by lordkay10(m): 8:44pm On Oct 20, 2020
kayjay69:
Bros, I don't subscribe to your solution sorry.

This issue is not political, you are implicitly asking us to vote for PDP and I have said it severally on Nairaland and for all who care to listen, anyone who makes this about APC vs PDP is an enemy of Nigeria and as bad as Buhari and Tinubu.

You want me to vote for the other useless political party that is simply lying in wait to continue what the present party is busy doing. I am not dumb bro.

Nigeria's problems are structural and we must push for restructuring not some BS about voting for some candidate who is as useless as the present government (maybe to a lesser degree). We are tired of empty rhetoric, it is time for real change not incremental negligible gains.

With people like you, there's hope. Say no to APC/PDP

1 Like

Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by medolab90(m): 8:45pm On Oct 20, 2020
It shall not be well with Buhari and anyone that supports him.

3 Likes

Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by Beverlyjean(f): 8:47pm On Oct 20, 2020
Burantai and buhari must go for killing unharmed peaceful protesters...they 4kin murdered innocent souls ...
Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by maasoap(m): 8:49pm On Oct 20, 2020
superior1:

Bullets will do your end, the sorrow of those who died protesting their rights will multiple on you and everything you hold dear, and of course your employers too

You are delusional. You either stay away from vandalism and live and be free or you partake and die a violent death, the choice is yours
Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by Lovelive: 8:52pm On Oct 20, 2020
gidgiddy:
Some of the Nigerians who were indifferent or rejoiced when it was unarmed IPOB and Shiites being shot and killed have suddenly realised that the shooting unarmed protesters, no matter what what they are protesting for, is a bad thing

So unfortunate that it had to come to this for some to realise that injustice to one is injustice to all
Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by kayjay69(m): 8:52pm On Oct 20, 2020
Brother, with what is on ground there can be no bloodless change. I do not subscribe to your idea of making this about 2023, please tell me what is in 2023? Vote for PDP, Vote for Atiku? Atiku abi as an alternative to Tinubu? So that same of same can continue same with little or no real changes. Perhaps you are too young to remember, or your memory fails you. Look Nigeria's problem will never be solved at the ballot, Nigeria needs to be restructured.

This your statement "na who dey alive fit restructure" is exactly what we have lived by and has held us back for far too long. The fear of the unknown is what has killed and continues to hinder Nigerians by the numbers.

Do you think if 50 million Nigerians took to the streets across major cities in Nigeria to demand change, there would not be change in this country. You really believe the police, soldiers, NSCDC can kill 50 million people. I laugh. You better look around Nigeria, there is barely nothing worth living for. Absolutely zero. I salute the courage of those who stood for what they believe in and I will continue to say it is only through this we can achieve any meaningful gain.
ecolime:
Sir, na who dey alive fit restructure oo.

What these protests have thought me is that the Youths are more powerful when united.

It's now time to channel this positive energy into a good democratic change come 2023. We can vote out all these corrupt old cargoes and vote in sound and youthful minds in.

Best way to effect a change in Democracy is when people of like minds are in power.
Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by abbey621(m): 8:53pm On Oct 20, 2020
Arizonaguy:

You are dumb
Election that they will rig

Why couldn't they rig Edo? Those who can't do, stop those who can by discouraging them....Change your ways, otherwise your children will pay the price that you're paying for your parents' failures!
Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by mrsteel: 8:53pm On Oct 20, 2020
citygarden:
Who planted those tugs? Isn’t this same government? Why are we so confused like this? The protests that have been going smoothly for couple of weeks. Google abuse Japan protest. To know how many months they used to protest without their government use military might against them. Because we are the people supporting the government that is the reason they feel like doing us the way they like. And later you will want to be comparing development in western countries but you don’t want to do the sacrifice they do before things work for them.

@bold u talk as if u are not in Nigeria?
Are we organized like Japan?
U nor know wetin our boys go fit do?
Let this extend till next week without control & see if u will be able to sleep at night. Boys will start robbing in day light
Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by WrittyWritter(f): 8:57pm On Oct 20, 2020
360degreess:

Who sent d thugs..is it not d same govt..and FYI d curfew was till 9..dey started shooting around 6...May God punish u and all ur generation 4 writing dat rubbish...People are getting killed and us there typing rubbish..

4 Likes

Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by Lastmankc(m): 9:00pm On Oct 20, 2020
Fools,they are shooting at harmless protesters, but once you deploy them to the north to fight insurgency they will start crying like a baby

1 Like

Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by emexc11(m): 9:01pm On Oct 20, 2020
Hi everyone ,
I hope we are all safe and indoors ??
The guardian media company in the Uk has asked Nigerians to send video clips of violence to their WhatsApp on +44 7775 118171 .
in order for them to air it on their various media channels .
Cheers #Endsars
Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by lereinter(m): 9:01pm On Oct 20, 2020
buhari will not live to see 2021

His children and wife will die a gruesome death

A cursed is placed eternally on his lineage

Forever

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name / Major Projects Under Construction In Nigeria (pics) / When Abuja Policemen See A Senator That Just Collected #WardrobeAllowance(Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.