Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Lagos Government Orders Investigation Into The Shooting At Lekki Toll Gate - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Government Orders Investigation Into The Shooting At Lekki Toll Gate (61009 Views)

Our Officers, Not Involved In The Shooting At A Lagos Filling Station - DSS / Sanwo-olu Visits Scene Of Abule Ado Explosions, Orders Investigation / Lagos Government Orders Traders, Drivers Out Of Marina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Government Orders Investigation Into The Shooting At Lekki Toll Gate by nkwuocha: 8:03am On Oct 21, 2020
cry
Re: Lagos Government Orders Investigation Into The Shooting At Lekki Toll Gate by Lamasta(m): 8:08am On Oct 21, 2020
Who ordered switching off of CCTV cameras, switching off of lights in public areas around lekki toll who ordered the Military in with live ammunition's

Killing the youths is tantamount to killing the future of this country and its citizens all supervised by the government in power...

All of you in power and high places that has a hand in this in one way or the other your own turn is coming too karma is still alive.
Re: Lagos Government Orders Investigation Into The Shooting At Lekki Toll Gate by tonididdy(m): 8:27am On Oct 21, 2020
Niceman12:

Is this one hausa or fulani?
All speculation
Do you realise all lighting were switched off and cameras uinstalled, WE ALL KNOW THE ARMY IS MADE UP OF 96% NORTHERNERS
Re: Lagos Government Orders Investigation Into The Shooting At Lekki Toll Gate by dangwarmai(m): 9:03am On Oct 21, 2020
Stand4YorubaIgbo:
u are a Basterd ur generation will be curse wicked fool
Those who has nothing to contribute reasonably always resort to insults.
I don't join issues with monkeys.
Re: Lagos Government Orders Investigation Into The Shooting At Lekki Toll Gate by Aguogba(m): 9:06am On Oct 21, 2020
pman06:
God which way
See you see your freedom, you still dey call on God who has given you LIFE, brain and a voice.
Na waa oo.
Re: Lagos Government Orders Investigation Into The Shooting At Lekki Toll Gate by Aguogba(m): 9:16am On Oct 21, 2020
plessis:
My Yoruba brothers and my fellow southern brothers.

Can we now see what the Igbos warned about the fulanis?

There is a reason they were chased out of Algeria and central African republic by the indigenous people.

Time to come together.

Time to break Nigeria.

No going back.
The day southerners unite in words and in deed. Nigeria as a whole will automatically be fixed or divided for good.
I cannot understand why we (south) have ALL the OIL and SEAPORTS, and with all our educated brains, ACCEPT to play second fiddle because a tiny "illiterate" nomadic cattle pastoring few of us less than 3% kept deceiving us and kept us divided. This transcends all logical explanation.
Re: Lagos Government Orders Investigation Into The Shooting At Lekki Toll Gate by Aguogba(m): 9:19am On Oct 21, 2020
lastempero:
Stupid leaders, na una we go face soon.
We go...
Re: Lagos Government Orders Investigation Into The Shooting At Lekki Toll Gate by Niceman12(m): 10:05am On Oct 21, 2020
tonididdy:

All speculation
Do you realise all lighting were switched off and cameras uinstalled, WE ALL KNOW THE ARMY IS MADE UP OF 96% NORTHERNERS

How you take know?
Re: Lagos Government Orders Investigation Into The Shooting At Lekki Toll Gate by AIlahuAkbar: 10:32am On Oct 21, 2020
tot:

And their supporters too, like the fool above calling herself luvmijeje still defending them.
Mynd44
Seun
Dominique
Oam4j

Rule 2 violation
Re: Lagos Government Orders Investigation Into The Shooting At Lekki Toll Gate by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 21, 2020
dangwarmai:
You get what you deserve,.

you protest, they pleaded.

They called you to order, you refused to heed.

You are warned to prevent infiltration you don't care.

You grievances is addressed, by scrapping SARS, you still revolt.

Infiltration or not, You shall be held responsible for your actions.

Now they said go home but you still come out.

Since you are eager to die and insist to be killed so you shall go.

May your soul rest in peace.

Muhammadu Buhari,

You pay billions of naira to Boko Haram yearly in guise of ransome.
You spend billions to rehabilitate and sponsor "repentant" terrorists every year.
You reintegrated them into the national army and sponsored them abroad.
You celebrate Boko Haram flag inside government's house.
You value cow's life but you hate non-Fulani Nigeria.

But you massacre PEACEFUL PROTESTERS who had zero resistance at 6:00 p.m when state curfew was to start by 9:00 p.m.

May Buhari will ends up like Charles Taylor, Muhammed Gaddafi, Idi Ami, Lauren Gbagbo and Omar Al-Bashir. You are worse and an unintelligent dictator. The lifeless man will surely regret deploying soldiers for mass killings of harmless youth protesters.

Revolution is now!

#EndSWAT
#BuhariMustGo
#EndSouthernGenocideNow
Re: Lagos Government Orders Investigation Into The Shooting At Lekki Toll Gate by julioralph(m): 11:51am On Oct 21, 2020
Samchi4christ:
Both are the same ,a new generation has emerged #endsars #soro soke
Certainly. Apc and Pdp are one and the same.

I hope the youths do not allow themselves to be deceived again in 2023.
Re: Lagos Government Orders Investigation Into The Shooting At Lekki Toll Gate by streetfabulous: 12:18pm On Oct 21, 2020
Skmoda360:

Which president? Is it the dead one or what.....you better don't vex people with your pointless statement mcheeeew...can they listen?
I believe you did not read the suggestions. Someone has offered a suggestion, you condemned it as pointless without offering an alternative. It is this lack of intelligence you are displaying that has produced the kind of mediocrity in leadership we are suffering in this country. That is why nobody takes us seriously. Your response is really shallow, crass and unhelpful. If you must disagree, do it as one who is enlightened and offer your alternative opinion/suggestion. Some just want to talk, they attack ideas from contributors, have no alternative suggestion and add no value to the discussion whatsoever. Listen, as youths we must begin to show that we are intelligent, capable and can do better than our current crop of leaders. Your kind of response doesn't provide any hope of this. Moreover, don't be in a hurry to respond. Spend quality time to think about a decent response that will resolve issues. Infact, it is not a crime if you remain quiet when you have no suggestion that can add value.
Re: Lagos Government Orders Investigation Into The Shooting At Lekki Toll Gate by Skmoda360(m): 3:02pm On Oct 21, 2020
streetfabulous:

I believe you did not read the suggestions. Someone has offered a suggestion, you condemned it as pointless without offering an alternative. It is this lack of intelligence you are displaying that has produced the kind of mediocrity in leadership we are suffering in this country. That is why nobody takes us seriously. Your response is really shallow, crass and unhelpful. If you must disagree, do it as one who is enlightened and offer your alternative opinion/suggestion. Some just want to talk, they attack ideas from contributors, have no alternative suggestion and add no value to the discussion whatsoever. Listen, as youths we must begin to show that we are intelligent, capable and can do better than our current crop of leaders. Your kind of response doesn't provide any hope of this. Moreover, don't be in a hurry to respond. Spend quality time to think about a decent response that will resolve issues. Infact, it is not a crime if you remain quiet when you have no suggestion that can add value.
You sound like you can talk but I give you Mr double trouble, without much appellation and attrition , the government hasn't done anything to correct the problem we are facing as a citizen, do you think the problem is actually the end SARS pro bona, nope! The actual problem is the president who promised decency/change as per see but we get regrets at every quarters of the country, you are talking anyhow as if you don't know how much they are selling a bag of rice and mind you the protester ain't the ones burning places around or killing police, it's the hired thugs....like I said once again we don't have a president and this is a prep-up revolution and we must take all fronts from this government or else the future of our unborn child will be in decay and turmoil, what has your president says since the start of the protest even the vice?....I'm really pissed that I'm in a good mood....you would have regret the day you were born that you quote me......#tryandthrowanydissandiwillfinishyourgenerationsyetunborn sad
Re: Lagos Government Orders Investigation Into The Shooting At Lekki Toll Gate by Mycoin(m): 8:49pm On Oct 22, 2020
capitalzero:

And that means they should shoot at unarmed young people at night? That is senseless killing

I totally agree with you it's wrong but you can't fight for justice when you are dead...

let's protest with sense
Re: Lagos Government Orders Investigation Into The Shooting At Lekki Toll Gate by Mycoin(m): 8:52pm On Oct 22, 2020
omoharry:
You are a cow..Did you hear me. That is what you are ..

�����������

Mad oh....

mumu go and get yourself killed, idiot, you better protest with sense and stay alive for your loved ones...

see this frustrated slowpoke

stay safe idiot, I love you enough to tell you to take care of yourself and not die at the hands of our military personnels...

much love bro

mad oh

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting / Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured / Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.