Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Lagos Government Orders Investigation Into The Shooting At Lekki Toll Gate - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Government Orders Investigation Into The Shooting At Lekki Toll Gate (61013 Views)

Our Officers, Not Involved In The Shooting At A Lagos Filling Station - DSS / Sanwo-olu Visits Scene Of Abule Ado Explosions, Orders Investigation / Lagos Government Orders Traders, Drivers Out Of Marina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Government Orders Investigation Into The Shooting At Lekki Toll Gate by DoubleEngine007: 11:25pm On Oct 20, 2020
Investigating kill una there.. The army you guys sent killed people. What else do you guys want to investigate
Re: Lagos Government Orders Investigation Into The Shooting At Lekki Toll Gate by sidonlook: 11:25pm On Oct 20, 2020
Murderer Sanwo Olu will tell the world
1. his duty as a governor

2. Light goes off preceded the shooting on order to cover up.

3. Who sent soldiers to attack the protesters without the governor's consent?

4. The whole world was watching the protesters and waiting to see your action after your curfew.

5. We believe now that Lagos has a governor that once had a mental problem.and a drug addict..

6. Lekki toll gate light and Alausa protest ground light were put off, proceeding the shooting and brainless Sanwo Olu open investigation into the incident in a state where he is the chief security officer

7. If he says he does not know what happen, he has to tell us what he does with his security vote.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government Orders Investigation Into The Shooting At Lekki Toll Gate by luvmijeje(f): 11:26pm On Oct 20, 2020
tot:

You must be a murderer to conveniently refer to other humans as few to be used as sacrifice.

Useless govt defenders, you all won't know peace.

Sorry. A choice to choose your leader or a military regime. I'm fighting for democracy. And if you all continue without check you will lead us into a past we have left behind.

You all want to destroy 20 years of democratic process
Re: Lagos Government Orders Investigation Into The Shooting At Lekki Toll Gate by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:26pm On Oct 20, 2020
Medicine after Death... What happened to the CCTV at the tollgate... Keep fooling yourselves..
NIGERIANS unah don see unah real Enemies , politicians are unah real Enemies, he went to Abuja and the fussil in Aso rock told him to off the lights and CCTV so His foot soldiers that couldn't end Boko Haram in North will open fire on innocent NIGERIANS and he agreed to that,

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government Orders Investigation Into The Shooting At Lekki Toll Gate by osaeti(f): 11:27pm On Oct 20, 2020
Adakintroy:
White man say no matter how bad things are they can get worst.

You will wish you can go back in time 2weeks before now.

R.i.p to the dead.

They must not rest in peace ooo, they shuld fight in death

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government Orders Investigation Into The Shooting At Lekki Toll Gate by Manab: 11:27pm On Oct 20, 2020
Onepeople:
Trust me such shooting will not happen in the north
very funny
Re: Lagos Government Orders Investigation Into The Shooting At Lekki Toll Gate by tot(f): 11:28pm On Oct 20, 2020
luvmijeje:

Sorry. A choice to choose your leader or a military regime. I'm fighting for democracy. And if you all continue without check you will lead us into a past we have left behind.

You all want to destroy 20 years of democratic process

STFU. Murderer.
Re: Lagos Government Orders Investigation Into The Shooting At Lekki Toll Gate by luvmijeje(f): 11:28pm On Oct 20, 2020
Nigsrdumb:

Defend it well then by defending the people.

Thugs operated in ikorudu etc not lekki, they opened fire on peaceful protesters in lekki, i saw it all.

Genocide

They operated everywhere today. I was on my way to VGC earlier this morning. I couldn't get there sir. There were 10's of road blocks. I have to turned back and on my way back another 10's of road blocks by thugs.
Re: Lagos Government Orders Investigation Into The Shooting At Lekki Toll Gate by Egyptian04(m): 11:28pm On Oct 20, 2020
@Tinubu @sanwo-olu you sold out your people shame on you and your generation yet unborn. Your political journey ends here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government Orders Investigation Into The Shooting At Lekki Toll Gate by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:29pm On Oct 20, 2020
I'm still wondering what they want to investigate

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government Orders Investigation Into The Shooting At Lekki Toll Gate by lordswill03: 11:30pm On Oct 20, 2020
who are they trying to deceive

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government Orders Investigation Into The Shooting At Lekki Toll Gate by Adakintroy: 11:31pm On Oct 20, 2020
osaeti:

They must not rest in peace ooo, they shuld fight in death

Fight in what death? Are you a clown.

So na only you no know say who don die don die.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government Orders Investigation Into The Shooting At Lekki Toll Gate by luvmijeje(f): 11:31pm On Oct 20, 2020
tot:

STFU. Murderer.

I don't deal with emotional rant.
Re: Lagos Government Orders Investigation Into The Shooting At Lekki Toll Gate by dukeaugustus(m): 11:31pm On Oct 20, 2020
God will punish all the people involved in this movement, even the people that will raise to say it was a mistake after there nonsense investigation. Clueless government.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government Orders Investigation Into The Shooting At Lekki Toll Gate by Stand4YorubaIgbo: 11:32pm On Oct 20, 2020
dangwarmai:
You get what you deserve,.

you protest, they pleaded.

They called you to order, you refused to heed.

You are warned to prevent infiltration you don't care.

You grievances is addressed, by scrapping SARS, you still revolt.

Infiltration or not, You shall be held responsible for your actions.

Now they said go home but you still come out.

Since you are eager to die and insist to be killed so you shall go.

May your soul rest in peace.
u are a Basterd ur generation will be curse wicked fool

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Orders Investigation Into The Shooting At Lekki Toll Gate by Lastmankc(m): 11:32pm On Oct 20, 2020
seunmsg:
Shooting harmless citizens in such a manner is totally unacceptable. There must be consequences for the Lekki killings. Whoever ordered the shooting must be brought to book.
You brought this barbaric government to us.It shall never be well with you.I am typing this in tears .People have been slaughtered like cows .E no go better for you.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government Orders Investigation Into The Shooting At Lekki Toll Gate by luvmijeje(f): 11:33pm On Oct 20, 2020
Once again, Lagos should get ahead of every news going out of Lagos. The burning and killing of police officers should be shown on every international cable news.
Re: Lagos Government Orders Investigation Into The Shooting At Lekki Toll Gate by osaeti(f): 11:33pm On Oct 20, 2020
Whosoever gave the order, may your remain few days on earth be miserable.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Orders Investigation Into The Shooting At Lekki Toll Gate by tot(f): 11:33pm On Oct 20, 2020
[s]
luvmijeje:

I don't deal with emotional rant.

[/s]
Re: Lagos Government Orders Investigation Into The Shooting At Lekki Toll Gate by eddyslim(m): 11:33pm On Oct 20, 2020
The same government that ordered the killing are now calling for investigation? SMH and spit on their grave
Re: Lagos Government Orders Investigation Into The Shooting At Lekki Toll Gate by richmanrichard: 11:33pm On Oct 20, 2020
Manab:
useless pikin thunder fire u and ur presidiot....vampire
so you no dey support buhari again? sai baba
Re: Lagos Government Orders Investigation Into The Shooting At Lekki Toll Gate by tot(f): 11:33pm On Oct 20, 2020
osaeti:
Whosoever gave the order, may your remain few days on earth be miserable.

And their supporters too, like the fool above calling herself luvmijeje still defending them.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government Orders Investigation Into The Shooting At Lekki Toll Gate by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 20, 2020
luvmijeje:

They operated everywhere today. I was on my way to VGC earlier this morning. I couldn't get there sir. There were 10's of road blocks. I have to turned back and on my way back another 10's of road blocks by thugs.

Yep i saw that as well, they were in ibeju lekki, sangotedo etc, not lekki toll gate.
Re: Lagos Government Orders Investigation Into The Shooting At Lekki Toll Gate by VirginSearcher(m): 11:34pm On Oct 20, 2020
Nigeria is due for separation.. in all these some illiterate Northerners supports the killings
Re: Lagos Government Orders Investigation Into The Shooting At Lekki Toll Gate by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 20, 2020
Murderers

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government Orders Investigation Into The Shooting At Lekki Toll Gate by wolfenstein(m): 11:35pm On Oct 20, 2020
What stupid investigation, a well planned job? He should just step down

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Orders Investigation Into The Shooting At Lekki Toll Gate by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 20, 2020
The Nigeria government have quickly addressed the international community to enable them use the military...

The organized and simultaneously take over of the peaceful protest by the government is a clear sign that we must continue to speak untill our voices are heard

Therefore, we should highlight our demands and send them to the official social media accounts of the international community(s)...

The few oligarchs can not over power our collective voices...

Please copy, paste and share....

*LIST OF WHAT NIGERIA YOUTH WANTS FEDERAL GOVERNMENT TO DO BEFORE THEY CAN CALL OF THEIR PROTEST*

October 16, 2020

1. END SARS

2. SACK SECURITY CHIEFS

3. IMPROVE SECURITY

4. FULL DEREGULATION OIL AND GAS
SECTOR TO ALLOW MORE INVESTMENTS FOR JOB CREATION

5. IMMEDIATE PASSAGE OF PIB

6. FULL DEREGULATION OF POWER SECTOR TO ALLOW INVESTMENT CAPITAL FLOW TO GENERATE, TRANSMIT AND DISTRIBUTE MORE POWER AND CREATE JOBS

7. SHOULD HANDS OFF PETROLEUM PRICING TO ENABLE FREE MARKET DETERMINATION OF PRICING

8. CLOSE OUR NORTHERN BORDERS TO STOP FREE ENTRY OF FULANI HERDSMEN AND BANDITS

9. INCLUSIVE GOVERNMENT FOR ALL TRIBES AND REGIONS OF NIGERIA WITH 50% YOUTHS IN CHARGE OF GOVERNANCE

10. ALLOCATE MORE FUNDS TO EDUCATION SECTOR TO PROVIDE BETTER TEACHING TOOLS AND TO PAY BETTER SALARIES TO END ASUU STRIKES

11. CHANGE OUR ACADEMIC CURRICULUM TO REFLECT MODERN DAY REALITIES

12. ALL POLITICIANS SHOULD BE PLACED ON MINIMUM WAGE TO ATTRACT GENUINE PUBLIC SERVANTS

13. MIGRATE TO 100% ELECTORAL REFORMS WITH ELECTRONIC VOTING TIED TO OUR BVN AND GSM

14. RETURN NIGERIA TO REGIONAL GOVERNANCE STRUCTURE OR RESTRUCTURE THE COUNTRY AND EMBRACE TRUE FEDERALISM. STATES AUTONOMY MUST BE PARAMOUNT.

15. DISBAND THE BI-CAMERAL LEGISLATURE AND ADOPT UNI-CAMERAL

16. IMMEDIATELY REFORM NIGERIA POLICE FORCE AND LET EVERY STATE OR REGION CREATE ITS OWN POLICE SERVICE

17. NO MORE BUDGET FOR RUNNING PRIVATE AFFAIRS OF ELECTED AND APPOINTED PUBLIC SERVANTS

18. ENTHRONE UNIVERSITY EDUCATION AS MINIMUM QUALIFICATION FOR PUBLIC OFFICE HOLDERS AT ALL LEVELS OF GOVERNMENT FROM PRESIDENT TO LOCAL GOVERNMENT AND WARD CHAIRPERSONS

19. STRIP EX-GOVERNORS AND ALL ELECTED AND APPOINTED PUBLIC SERVANTS OF ALL BENEFITS AFTER OFFICE.

20. INCREASE SALARIES OF OUR DOCTORS, NURSES, TEACHERS, POLICE, MILITARY OFFICERS, AND CIVIL SERVANTS

21. GOVERNMENT SHOULD HANDS OFF 70% OWNERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT OF PUBLIC BUSINESSES AT ALL LEVELS.

22. NAME AND SHAME LOOTERS AND MAKE CRIMINAL OFFENDERS, AND LOOTERS FACE TRIAL IN THEIR HOME STATES AND VILLAGES TO SHAME THEM AND THEIR FAMILIES

23. STOP FOREIGN MEDICAL TRIPS FOR PUBLIC SERVANTS. LET THEM BE TREATED HERE IN NIGERIA. WHEN LAST DID YOU HEAR AMERICAN PRESIDENT OR BRITISH PRIME MINISTER VISIT NIGERIA FOR MEDICAL TOURISM?

24. AGBERO SHOULD ALSO BE BAN IN LAGOS AND ANY OTHER STATE THEY EXIST IN NIGERIA. NO MORE AGBERO

1 Like

VirginSearcher:
Nigeria is due for separation.. in all these some illiterate Northerners supports the killings

The people shooting you are from your tribe.

The sars people are from your tribe.

When will you people understand the Nigerian government
Re: Lagos Government Orders Investigation Into The Shooting At Lekki Toll Gate by Akalia(m): 11:36pm On Oct 20, 2020
lexy2014:

Oga, it seems u didn't read. Buhari received a SARS reform report last year 2019. Why did he not implement that report all this while? U have failed to answer that question.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.channelstv.com/2019/06/03/committee-on-sars-reforms-submits-report-to-buhari/amp

How did d govt give in to d demands of d protesters? Pls enlighten me? U still didn't answer d question of why we're thugs attacking protesters? From d video shared, can u authoritatively say d thugs were acting bon their own volition? Are u also saying that thugs attacking protesters was a consequence of d protesters not heeding d govt?
You strike as one ignorant fellow to an extent, how is it you do not know that Fsars was disbanded on account of the government yielding to the pressure mounted by the protests? The government also proposed to begin an extensive reform of the NPF .

To your questions:
(1) I would not know why PMB did not do something about the police reform report he did receive last year. Let us consider it a failure on his part.

(2) I for one do nor justify the assault carried out by hired armed mercenaries on the protesters, I only inferred to the fact that the protesters should have known when to quit knowing full well that things do not work in this country as they do in the western world which of course is a far saner clime. This might gore your ox but I think some of the slain protesters threw away their lives for nothing.
Re: Lagos Government Orders Investigation Into The Shooting At Lekki Toll Gate by adegoke4sure: 11:37pm On Oct 20, 2020
Osinbajo! For choosing to be a puppet for evil men, God will judge you & deal with you so unkindly! Doors of mercy will be shut to your children! �

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government Orders Investigation Into The Shooting At Lekki Toll Gate by Asifiwe(m): 11:37pm On Oct 20, 2020
Re: Lagos Government Orders Investigation Into The Shooting At Lekki Toll Gate by leisuretym: 11:37pm On Oct 20, 2020
ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured / Female Soldier, Blessing Ene, Dies (Photos) / Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.