Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,599 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters (85897 Views)

Obi And Tinubu Supporters Plan Rival Rallies At Lekki Tollgate On October 1st / Minutes Before The Lekki Tollgate Shooting On Tuesday / Security Agents Reportedly Lay Siege On Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Residences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by sweet16s: 2:39am On Oct 21, 2020
Africonji:
Imagine. This is the anarchy the protesters had planned from the beginning. The government must not give in to them. They were warned ahead of time to vacate the protest sites but rather they chose to be unfortunate. Miscreants must not be allowed to hold the rest of the state hostage under the false pretext of a protest.
May your family be shot dead untimely. Fool blooded bastard
Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by Harmony92(f): 2:43am On Oct 21, 2020
Edopesin:
The legit protesters should go home and save yourselves, the army have a justifiable reason to use excess force to stop this lawlessness being perpetuated by the hoodlums under the guise of EndSARS protesters
n what about fulani herdsmen? Those guys kill for fun embarassed what is stopping Mr President from sending d military after dem?

1 Like

Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by abijoe1985(f): 2:54am On Oct 21, 2020
Africonji:
Imagine. This is the anarchy the protesters had planned from the beginning. The government must not give in to them. They were warned ahead of time to vacate the protest sites but rather they chose to be unfortu
nate. Miscreants must not be allowed to hold the rest of the state hostage under the false pretext of a protest.
u are a big fool
Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by Difrent: 3:02am On Oct 21, 2020
hakeem4:
Anarchy you want and anarchy the youths shall give!

Why would armed soldiers be shooting in the street with live ammunition’s? What happened to rubber bullets ??

At least 90% of us witnessed the Hong Kong protest and we saw how peaceful it was.

Belarus is on day 72 protest. Ordinary 12 days protest. Buhari doesn’t want us to rest.

Modified, I’m not in support of totally blocking the roads. But why bring live ammunition’s to kill unarmed people why

Why can’t you flog them off the streets

Hong Kong Protests turned bloody with a lot of looting and burning down of governement buildings......the government cracked down on the sters and looters until they were able to organize themselves and stop the looters and anrchist........endsars organizers allowed miscreants hijack this thing from them, one of the disadvantages of the protest not having leaders whom even the protesters will listen to, as it is now, nobody can rein in the miscreants except the protesters themselves or the government will dio it for them.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by Aquest: 3:12am On Oct 21, 2020
i think its time we start hashtag to make that lekki tollgate tollfree forever in the memory of the young innocent Nigerians blood that was wasted at that tollgate on 20-10-20.
Their innocent blood must not be wasted in vain it must be immortalised on lekki tollgate forever.

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by Rareoil(m): 3:53am On Oct 21, 2020
Africonji:
Imagine. This is the anarchy the protesters had planned from the beginning. The government must not give in to them. They were warned ahead of time to vacate the protest sites but rather they chose to be unfortunate. Miscreants must not be allowed to hold the rest of the state hostage under the false pretext of a protest.

You are a fool.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by Sleekfingers: 4:54am On Oct 21, 2020
Haywhysat:
This is very very bad. I support a full blown war and also, the break of the useless nation, it is due and ripe now. The time is now to act and divide the country once and for all.

so na war be the solution abi?
Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by akinwunmi21393: 5:15am On Oct 21, 2020
:No!!!!This has really gotten out of hand. Shooting live ammunitions isn't the proper way to disperse protesters at all.But there are two sides to a coin...Fvck the other side
Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by Kokoboss: 5:42am On Oct 21, 2020
Nigeria!! There's no hope here.
Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by Raychee(f): 5:45am On Oct 21, 2020
Bizibi:
the guy dj switch and others were attending to when I watched it on her Instagram live....is dead.

Oh! Thought you meant dj switch

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by Nobody: 6:00am On Oct 21, 2020
Romanoff:
Na now this news dey reach Nairaland.

Na wa o

DJ switch went live on IG showing things as they were happening. I saw them trying to remove. Bullet from a guy's leg with plier and gin.

It was horrible. I literally saw someone die
Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by mrkings84(m): 6:21am On Oct 21, 2020
richie240:

Thank God u didn't deny ur ipob heritage.
I knew its only an ipob that displays such skewed thinking!

Once again, obeying d law of Lagos is a must if u must reside in lagos/s'west!
If thats too much 4 you, biko board a one-way night bus back to abakaliki!
cool
is

I pity u man. Do i look like one who will reside in that ur over congested filthy Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by sucess001(m): 6:28am On Oct 21, 2020
Haywhysat:
This is very very bad. I support a full blown war and also, the break of the useless nation, it is due and ripe now. The time is now to act and divide the country once and for all.

Which Kain nonsense war?

Some of you are kids and don't know what war is

Better for things to calm down and we get the change we want through peaceful means
Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by Temptee101(m): 7:02am On Oct 21, 2020
agnes7:
[s]Before embarking on this protest,youths should have sat down and plan well.

Government are far wiser and more equipped than the people/youths for the following reasons:

1. Our leaders know how to get what they want.They manipulate and win elections by hook or by crook. So definitely,our leaders are oga in manipulation.They could manipulate this protest against our innocent youths.

2.Leaders use spiritual means to get what they want.This include the use of juju and occultism. The leaders will definitely toe this line in order to stop this protest.So our youths must also be involved in spiritual means including prayers to succeed in this protest against our leaders.

3.Youths are innocent,pure hearted and naive like babies. So our leaders who are the opposite of these will surely be looking at youths the way a hard-hearted old person looks at a baby.

4. Leaders use thugs during elections. Now they will view this protest in the same way they view elections. Hence they will use thugs against the youths.
That is: Using youths against youths.They will divide the youths.

5. Leaders control the money,the soldiers and the state resources. That is an advantage to them[/s]

Shut up coward!
Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by Temptee101(m): 7:04am On Oct 21, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
[s]Im in support of the protest but I blame the protesters for remaining at the toll gate even when a curfew was declared.

I had expected they will retreat and regroup at the expiration of the curfew.

Whatever happens to anyone, I have no pity for them.

Nonsense[/s]

Coward! You should first have pity on yourself, future and children
Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 21, 2020
hakeem4:
Anarchy you want and anarchy the youths shall give!

Why would armed soldiers be shooting in the street with live ammunition’s? What happened to rubber bullets ??

At least 90% of us witnessed the Hong Kong protest and we saw how peaceful it was.

Belarus is on day 72 protest. Ordinary 12 days protest. Buhari doesn’t want us to rest.

Modified, I’m not in support of totally blocking the roads. But why bring live ammunition’s to kill unarmed people why

Why can’t you flog them off the streets

That shows you how stupid and blackhearted the Nigerian politician is.

Instead of investing in water canons which can push back any size of crowd. Illiterate oga at the top loves human blood, so what do you expect ? Bullets are cheaper than fuelling water canons.

Yet, Lagos owns water trucks in their Fire Service.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by akdjr(m): 7:15am On Oct 21, 2020
Some people saw this coming that's why person like falz and co called on protesters to obey the curfew order so that Government can not hide under the law to carry out their plans. @Jimi Disu, yesterday on radio and @SamAdeyemi also called on protesters after applauding their stands to also restrategise as government is strategizing how to forestall the protest. But since the protest was not lead by anyone but just Youth who are tired of the whole system, no one could listen to them. It is sad that we found ourselves in this mess of Government today. But if we the Youth must achieve the country we so much clamour for, no Political party should be allowed to score cheap in this protest. Let's either form a new party with a common ideology to put an end to the same old Politicians who has been recycling themselves in APC and PDP.
Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 21, 2020
Yahman1:
20-10-2020
I watched many of the violent
Protest Videos

shared today

and I could only see

a failed Nation

lots of abled bodied Youths without future

their future has been
stolen by Polit.....
the Average Nigerian is Angry

the Hardship is becoming unbearable
what happened to the milk and honey our
country was said to be flowing with?

if there is really an Hell fire

then All Nigerian Politi.... would be the Occupants there

Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by wholesaleprize(m): 7:22am On Oct 21, 2020
if you are a Christian here please pray aloud the psalms 91 before going out for protest,

you shall not be harmed by stray bullets and thugs!

no matter how hot the shootings may be let's push this fight with spiritual weapons.

and believing in your hearts that you shall never be harmed!

indeed today will be a war!
let's go and burn down all government offices and most especially that useless aso rock in abuja.

am in tears right now seeing the deaths of my fellow protesters that where protesting at lekki toll gates.

look at how dead bodies are littered every where!
oh my gosh what have we done?

please let's come out in mass with weapons,guns and strong irons and sticks!

for those that are not strong enough should stone those military men with bottles of Champaign's and Heineken.

let's change this to a revolution.
let's take buhari out today!

the easy way to take this buhari out is to swiftly meet with a top gun snipper agent in the US or RUSSIA.

PAY THEM 1O MILLION DOLLARS,
AND YOU WILL HEAR BREAKING NEWS THE NEXT DAY THAT OUR BELOVED USELESS BUBU OR BUHARI IS DEAD!

WE CAN EVEN RAISE A GOFUNDS TO PROSECUTE THIS ACT OF SELFLESS FREEDOM

why is the people still crying like a baby?
let's act like matured men for once.

let's end this bullshit!
AND LETS BE FREE ONCE AND FOR ALL.

WE MOVE!
Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by Revolva(m): 7:24am On Oct 21, 2020
WATCH HOW THE SOLDIERS KILL PROTESTERS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ml_s3Do-xqE
Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by dalass(f): 8:00am On Oct 21, 2020
Edopesin:
The legit protesters should go home and save yourselves, the army have a justifiable reason to use excess force to stop this lawlessness being perpetuated by the hoodlums under the guise of EndSARS protesters

Exactly!

The peaceful protests were turned into a monster
Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by dalass(f): 8:04am On Oct 21, 2020
Difrent:

Hong Kong Protests turned bloody with a lot of looting and burning down of governement buildings......the government cracked down on the sters and looters until they were able to organize themselves and stop the looters and anrchist........endsars organizers allowed miscreants hijack this thing from them, one of the disadvantages of the protest not having leaders whom even the protesters will listen to, as it is now, nobody can rein in the miscreants except the protesters themselves or the government will dio it for them.

Exactly!

Even Falz and Aisha Yesufu have called on the genuine protesters to stop for now. It has become deadly. All by criminals who now have free hand to burn and loot police stations and steal guns!
Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by phineas: 8:40am On Oct 21, 2020
HBB1:

Alaye, Park well!

Go and engage the Senate and draft laws!

You have NO understanding of how life works.

I won't waste my energy on you!

Oshi!

You are the product of a failed educational system.Many.mamy and many reforms have been achieved in Nigeria this way.its the only way to achieve sustainable reforms.

You all think you are the first to notice reforms need to be made on matters?

How did Nigeria become a place where you can call and report abuse of children and househelps and someone gets arrested? Is that not a reform.How did they do it? Was it not by engaging Goverments to draft state specific laws and guidelines to make it happen.I can give you 40 other examples of other reforms IN Nigeria in the last 5 year's only achieved by engaging Goverment.Reforms only happen through policies,regulations and laws.Protests are only for public awareness.The real work is what happens after

The protests need to stop from those that love their home and do not want bloodshed.Anyone left on the street is no longer of the peaceful protest variety
Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by okoloemmalex(m): 8:46am On Oct 21, 2020
when you deny the people the basics, it tends to violence against the gov't...

Nigerians have really been patient enough, and those at the helm of affairs 're all dumbass.

if nothing is done urgently concerning this nation, I see a revolution
Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by Aguogba(m): 8:49am On Oct 21, 2020
fatymore:
All enablers of violence will never know peace.

This isn't funny..

Toll gates money more precious than lives.

Is that the only protest ground?

Anybody justifying these killings shall not know peace
just watch how fast they will try to fix the toll gate and compare if they have ever fixed a burnt classroom, or hospital with such swiftness. It will then show us where our government priority lies. #Our mumu don finally do.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 9:10am On Oct 21, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
Im in support of the protest but I blame the protesters for remaining at the toll gate even when a curfew was declared.

I had expected they will retreat and regroup at the expiration of the curfew.

Whatever happens to anyone, I have no pity for them.

Nonsense
I pray the same fate befalls you
Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by luvmijeje(f): 9:14am On Oct 21, 2020
That's the result of enabling Youths to be lawless.
Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by HBB1(m): 9:26am On Oct 21, 2020
phineas:

You are the product of a failed educational system.Many.mamy and many reforms have been achieved in Nigeria this way.its the only way to achieve sustainable reforms.

You all think you are the first to notice reforms need to be made on matters?

How did Nigeria become a place where you can call and report abuse of children and househelps and someone gets arrested? Is that not a reform.How did they do it? Was it not by engaging Goverments to draft state specific laws and guidelines to make it happen.I can give you 40 other examples of other reforms IN Nigeria in the last 5 year's only achieved by engaging Goverment.Reforms only happen through policies,regulations and laws.Protests are only for public awareness.The real work is what happens after

The protests need to stop from those that love their home and do not want bloodshed.Anyone left on the street is no longer of the peaceful protest variety

You know nothing!

Product of a failed educatio system? cheesy

You dont know what I do, or where I live...

I am of a very reputable standing in a 'first world country'

Sit down, fold your arms and watch them fritter away your future!

The life of freedom you so crave in the West or other parts of the developed countries was gotten through agitation.

You can't tell distressed people how to vent, so long as they are not violent-- protesting is legal anywhere in the free world!

Dialogue in times past have gotten us where?
Dialogue with Abacha, Babangida, Buhari, the police....?

Pele o, Mr Dialogue!

1 Like

Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by phineas: 10:07am On Oct 21, 2020
HBB1:

You know nothing!

The life of freedom you so crave in the West or other parts of the developed countries was gotten through agitation.

You can't tell distressed people how to vent, so long as they are not violent-- protesting is legal anywhere in the free world!

Pele o, Mr Dialogue!

First world country? You sit abroad and fan the flames for Nigeria to burn when you are not even here.

Do you know hoodlums are raiding shops in fagba Lagos? Do you know people are scared and traumatized psychologically.

Do you know hoodlums burnt 20 protesters cars in Abuja.I won't say anything about the rumoured reprisals so far.Yet you sit abroad and edge the flames of fire.May God almighty judge you and your ilk should you cease to desist.

Here this now and know from those of us who care to know how Nigeria operates.Systemic reforms occur in Nigeria only by engaging the apparatus of State to pass laws,regulations and drafting guidelines to implement them.Protests only raise awareness.its time to end this street protest.because lives matter
Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by phineas: 10:10am On Oct 21, 2020
HBB1:

You know nothing!

Pele o, Mr Dialogue!

Burning police stations and attacking the police is violence.

Obstructing commutes and the means of livelihood of people is violence

Setting prisoners free is violence.All this happened duri g this protest

Before you say it was not the protesters.what was the contingency plan to stop the protests from been hijacked?

BBOG was a peaceful protest.was this protest really peaceful?
Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by crackhaus: 10:25am On Oct 21, 2020
bukatyne:

God is going to punish you.

Just wait and see.

So all the live videos are fake? Channels news is fake? People living around is fake?

God will punish you.

Amen.
This is the second time in less than two weeks I can actually feel your anger behind a comment you made, something I have NEVER felt ever on NL.

You have the spark afterall grin
Re: Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters by HBB1(m): 8:14pm On Oct 21, 2020
phineas:

Burning police stations and attacking the police is violence.

Obstructing commutes and the means of livelihood of people is violence

Setting prisoners free is violence.All this happened duri g this protest

Before you say it was not the protesters.what was the contingency plan to stop the protests from been hijacked?

BBOG was a peaceful protest.was this protest really peaceful?

Ogbeni Park well...

The protest in Lekki was not peaceful?

What rubbish are you spewing!

Abeg comot for road.

When a bully keeps beating your Son, tell him to go and dialogue with him!

Allow the ruling class to keep oppressing you and your Children for the next 2 lifetimes.

The independence you got from the British, was it by dialogue?
The liberation from military rule was it by dialogue?

How many people were shot during BLM protests in the US or UK?

Again I say, 'Alaye, Park well!'

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Joshua Dariye Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment, Cries In Court (Photos) / Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife / Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.