Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,702 members, 7,813,319 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Am I Actually Making The Right Decision Of Staying Single? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Actually Making The Right Decision Of Staying Single? (4737 Views)

6 Advantages Of Staying Single That No One Would Tell You / What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? / Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Actually Making The Right Decision Of Staying Single? by XploreLife(m): 8:26pm On Oct 07, 2019
Hello great people of romance section.

I used to fantasize about having a wonderful home: loyal wife and smart kids. But over the years. I have met a lot of ladies with the same weaknesses.

Majority of dem ladies I met are not loyal.

There is a female friend of mine currently that is a relationship with another but we go down countless of times. Apart from her infidelity. She is very intelligent and get something in doing.

Another one like that, whenever it is raining she will text me that she wants to come over to play with me.

Almost everyone of them struggles to be faithful in their relationship.

This gives me wrong impression and I don't want to marry again.

I want to have a beautiful home but is there any chance of meeting a loyal babe?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Actually Making The Right Decision Of Staying Single? by XploreLife(m): 8:30pm On Oct 07, 2019
So I have decided to stay single or else she is a virgin confirmed

2 Likes

Re: Am I Actually Making The Right Decision Of Staying Single? by sunnychibs(m): 8:32pm On Oct 07, 2019
shocked

continue deceving and wasting your time.

You are looking for an intelligent and loyal virgin in this time of the world.

Nneka the village girl is loyal but is neither intelligent nor a virgin.

Tope the city girl is intelligent but neither a virgin nor loyal.

My advice is,pick your own demon and start a family.

'maka uwa bu otu mbia'(YOLO)

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Actually Making The Right Decision Of Staying Single? by lilmax(m): 8:35pm On Oct 07, 2019
Ladies and gentlemen

I present to you HYPOCRISY

7 Likes

Re: Am I Actually Making The Right Decision Of Staying Single? by XploreLife(m): 8:38pm On Oct 07, 2019
Re: Am I Actually Making The Right Decision Of Staying Single? by bobokeshington: 8:39pm On Oct 07, 2019
I comment my reserve
Re: Am I Actually Making The Right Decision Of Staying Single? by alwayspositive8: 8:40pm On Oct 07, 2019
Funny! You sleeping with other people girlfriend and you want to find a loyal girl yourself. such an irony.What goes around comes around, besides you can't eat your cake and have it.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Am I Actually Making The Right Decision Of Staying Single? by XploreLife(m): 8:43pm On Oct 07, 2019
alwayspositive8:
Funny! You sleeping with other people girlfriend and you want to find a loyal girl yourself. such an irony.What goes around comes around, besides you can't eat your cake and have it.

This is not about eating my cake and have it, is it?

Most of the time they make the advances not me.
Re: Am I Actually Making The Right Decision Of Staying Single? by XploreLife(m): 8:47pm On Oct 07, 2019
sunnychibs:
shocked

continue deceving and wasting your time.

You are looking for an intelligent and loyal virgin in this time of the world.
Nneka the village girl is loyal but is neither intelligent nor a virgin.
Tope the city girl is intelligent but neither a virgin nor loyal.

My advice is,pick your own demon and start a family.
'maka uwa bu otu mbia'(YOLO)
That is funny. This is what i have been finding hard to accept.
I think I will have to remain single
Re: Am I Actually Making The Right Decision Of Staying Single? by XploreLife(m): 8:48pm On Oct 07, 2019
As in these babes love sex too much.

1 Like

Re: Am I Actually Making The Right Decision Of Staying Single? by Emilokoiyawon: 8:50pm On Oct 07, 2019
If you love your life and you wanna live long stay focus on your career and stay clear of long-term commitment with women...a word is enough for the wise. When it comes to sex, be very picky and ALWAYS wear protection. Protecting your health and your pocket should be your number 1 priority.

15 Likes

Re: Am I Actually Making The Right Decision Of Staying Single? by XploreLife(m): 8:52pm On Oct 07, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:
If you love your life and you wanna live long stay focus on your career and stay clear of long-term commitment with women...a word is enough for the wise.

Exactly my view. But I still want to have kids? When it is time to have kids how do I go about it?
Re: Am I Actually Making The Right Decision Of Staying Single? by alwayspositive8: 9:05pm On Oct 07, 2019
If truly you preach loyalty,what stops you in preaching to your "na Dem from rush us" to be loyal to their boyfriends. Like someone said this write up smells of hypocrisy. Doing to others what you don't want to be done to you.
XploreLife:

Re: Am I Actually Making The Right Decision Of Staying Single? by XploreLife(m): 9:10pm On Oct 07, 2019
alwayspositive8:
If truly you preach loyalty,what stops you in preaching to your "na Dem from rush us" to be loyal to their boyfriends. Like someone said this write up smells of hypocrisy. Doing to others what you don't want to be done to you.

Most of the time I have tried to avoid these advances but it seems like women are naturally careless. IDK
Re: Am I Actually Making The Right Decision Of Staying Single? by Emilokoiyawon: 9:40pm On Oct 07, 2019
XploreLife:

Exactly my view. But I still want to have kids? When it is time to have kids how do I go about it?

You can use surrogacy to have your children. Look it up. Its not a new thing.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Actually Making The Right Decision Of Staying Single? by hify9935(f): 11:03pm On Oct 07, 2019
XploreLife:

Get a baby mama.
Re: Am I Actually Making The Right Decision Of Staying Single? by AfroKnight: 12:06am On Oct 08, 2019
For one, It’s economical.

3 Likes

Re: Am I Actually Making The Right Decision Of Staying Single? by iRepNaija1: 4:09am On Oct 08, 2019
Dumbest thread ever. You feel entitled to a loyal woman but you can't stop having sèx with women who are in relationships. They approached you? Of course they did, it's not your fault. You were just some hapless guy who was seduced, who accidentally tripped and his dîck miracuously fell into her va-jay-jay.

13 Likes

Re: Am I Actually Making The Right Decision Of Staying Single? by Angelacruz: 6:18am On Oct 08, 2019
Baby mama
XploreLife:

Re: Am I Actually Making The Right Decision Of Staying Single? by XploreLife(m): 7:53am On Oct 08, 2019
hify9935:
Get a baby mama.
Will it have to be an agreement kind of?
Re: Am I Actually Making The Right Decision Of Staying Single? by Alexaonfleek: 8:52am On Oct 08, 2019
Op,
You reek of hypocrisy
You want a virgin girl but you are a male hoe
you want a loyal partner but you take part in cheating *spits*

If u want a child better go to the orphanage and adopt one.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Actually Making The Right Decision Of Staying Single? by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:03am On Oct 08, 2019
I'm happy his fellow gender pointed out his hypocrisy to him.

3 Likes

Re: Am I Actually Making The Right Decision Of Staying Single? by hify9935(f): 11:41am On Oct 08, 2019
XploreLife:
Will it have to be an agreement kind of?
Of course. I know of someone who wanted it so badly then, the main issue was, he didn't feel the ladies around him were worthy enough. Get a sensible lady and you guys should reach a concrete agreement. Save yourself the whole drama.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I Actually Making The Right Decision Of Staying Single? by XploreLife(m): 12:59pm On Oct 08, 2019
hify9935:
Of course. I know of someone who wanted it so badly then, the main issue was, he didn't feel the ladies around him were worthy enough. Get a sensible lady and you guys should reach a concrete agreement. Save yourself the whole drama.
Great. Thank you!
Re: Am I Actually Making The Right Decision Of Staying Single? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 08, 2019
hify9935:
as a lady, will you go into such arrangement?
Re: Am I Actually Making The Right Decision Of Staying Single? by iRepNaija1: 11:36pm On Oct 08, 2019
XploreLife:
I am not some puzzy nigga. And I don't go down with married women.

But when it comes to boyfriend girlfriend stuff. Both gender if they want to be unfaithful are found of saying that their relationship is not a serious one just to enjoy the moment with another. You should dig.

Lol. This is why you'll never have a loyal woman. Each time you try, some guy who thinks just like you will come along.

4 Likes

Re: Am I Actually Making The Right Decision Of Staying Single? by Magnoliaa(f): 12:54am On Oct 09, 2019
XploreLife:

And they also force you to accept?

3 Likes

Re: Am I Actually Making The Right Decision Of Staying Single? by Magnoliaa(f): 12:56am On Oct 09, 2019
XploreLife:

Most of the time I have tried to avoid these advances but it seems like women are naturally careless. IDK

Keep pushing responsibility away from yourself.

You'll find a loyal wife.

Mtchew.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Actually Making The Right Decision Of Staying Single? by Next2Bezee(m): 1:05am On Oct 09, 2019
XploreLife:
Hello great people of romance section.

I used to fantasize about having a wonderful home: loyal wife and smart kids. But over the years. I have met a lot of ladies with the same weaknesses.

Majority of dem ladies I met are not loyal.

There is a female friend of mine currently that is a relationship with another but we go down countless of times. Apart from her infidelity. She is very intelligent and get something in doing.

Another one like that, whenever it is raining she will text me that she wants to come over to play with me.

Almost everyone of them struggles to be faithful in their relationship.

This gives me wrong impression and I don't want to marry again.

I want to have a beautiful home but is there any chance of meeting a loyal babe?

So you slept with someone's gf "countless times", but you want a loyal wife?

Thunder, leave that niccur and come here; someone here needs serious cane.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Long? / A Thread For Those Addicted To Masturbation.(help Center) / Romanceland Ladies With The Biggest Booobs (photos 18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.