Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki (101360 Views)

Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed / Bariga Ferry Terminal And Access Road Will Be Commissioned Tomorrow (Pictures) / INEC Office Set Ablaze In Rivers State (SEE PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by Biodun556(m): 11:10am On Oct 21, 2020
DamZik:

Muhammadu Buhari,

You pay billions of naira to Boko Haram yearly in guise of ransome.
You spend billions to rehabilitate and sponsor "repentant" terrorists every year.
You reintegrated them into the national army and sponsored them abroad.
You celebrate Boko Haram flag inside government's house.
You value cow's life but you hate non-Fulani Nigeria.

But you massacre PEACEFUL PROTESTERS who had zero resistance at 6:00 p.m when state curfew was to start by 9:00 p.m.

May Buhari will ends up like Charles Taylor, Samuel Doe, Muhammed Gaddafi, Idi Ami, Lauren Gbagbo and Omar Al-Bashir. You are worse and an unintelligent dictator. The lifeless man will surely regret deploying soldiers for mass killings of harmless youth protesters.

Revolution is now!

#EndSWAT
#BuhariMustGo
#EndSouthernGenocideNow

Please let's give peace a chance
Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 21, 2020
eejo:
Turn lagos to Somalia no one cares. poverty and suffering will hit you like a theif. Buhari will not resign from all the information at my disposal.
Muhammadu Buhari,

You spend billions to rehabilitate and sponsor "repentant" terrorists every year.

But you massacre PEACEFUL PROTESTERS who had zero resistance at 6:00 p.m when state curfew was to start by 9:00 p.m.

May Buhari will ends up like Charles Taylor, Samuel Doe, Muhammed Gaddafi, Idi Ami, Lauren Gbagbo and Omar Al-Bashir. You are worse and an unintelligent dictator. The lifeless man will surely regret deploying soldiers for mass killings of harmless youth protesters.

Revolution is now!

#EndSWAT
#BuhariMustGo
#EndSouthernGenocideNow
Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by eejo(m): 11:38am On Oct 21, 2020
DamZik:

Muhammadu Buhari,

Revolution is now!

#EndSWAT
#BuhariMustGo
#EndSouthernGenocideNow
Destroying lagos will not remove Buhari from power. The masses are suffering. Time to change tactics and hijack power peacefully from the old ones. Retire all of them in 2023.

1 Like

Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by Goodman247: 12:03pm On Oct 21, 2020
Nigeria leaders are useless bastards
Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by Pelxmiye(m): 12:03pm On Oct 21, 2020
QueenNemesis:
I'm off to Ghana tomorrow God willing. I don't want to be raped!

Evil gets to everyone, if we dont stop it, no one is safe, I saw your post supporting Buhari, whatever your wish others is what I'll happen to you
Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 21, 2020
Kelvinhunta:
Lies.... Only ur relations get raped? 2 people? Kai people can lie ooo..... I rest my case. Demanding for good governance is no crime

why will I lie oga
one in Edo and one in warri

Thier phones and property gone ..

stop being myopic and biased
Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 21, 2020
eejo:
Destroying lagos will not remove Buhari from power. The masses are suffering. Time to change tactics and hijack power peacefully from the old ones. Retire all of them in 2023.
2023 is too faaaaaaaaaaaar

The best time to declare BIAFRA and ODUDUWA Republic is now or never. Let OPC and IPOB overun the army Baracks in 24 hours.

#EndNIGERIA.
Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by Kelvinhunta: 1:51pm On Oct 21, 2020
Alright if u say so but I still don't believe you
For the records I don't support violence but when violence is ur last resort, then the blame is not on you
Peterpage14:

why will I lie oga
one in Edo and one in warri

Thier phones and property gone ..

stop being myopic and biased
Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by Kelvinhunta: 1:53pm On Oct 21, 2020
I equally don't support this. I prefer we pressurize them to give us good governance by making our voices be heard
DamZik:

The best time to declare BIAFRA and ODUDUWA Republic is now or never. Let OPC and IPOB overun the army Baracks in 24 hours.

#EndNIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by fabyom: 1:55pm On Oct 21, 2020
Will creating more anarchy and unemployment help solve the situation? Will I not kill if my brother or sister was among the dead protesters yesternight? Hmmmm!

1 Like

Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by eejo(m): 2:32pm On Oct 21, 2020
DamZik:

#EndNIGERIA.
I don't think you are in Nigeria. overrunning barracks will completely destroy the south. Don't think UN will send troops instead they will be in New York passing resolutions to that will not change anything. let us give peace a chance.

1 Like

Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by Papasland21: 3:04pm On Oct 21, 2020
You must be an ethnic bigot, and idiot, go and check those being murdered not only South West citizens but your brothers and sisters too, an idiotic person from the pit of hell.
Na government dey do these things to set up citizens and kill them.
Shebi we warn ụna for 2015
We warned you all about Buhari and fulani but you mocked us and said we arw not sophisticated politically. Today where has the sophistication led you all to?
SW that was cheering military killing IPOB how market?
Now the war is in the sophisticated South west region abi!

Never condone and cheer evil because it may befall you next
[/quote]
Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by DAVE5(m): 5:57pm On Oct 21, 2020
jaxxy:

Is trump America? Is he other only person responsible for addressing issues in the world? Nobody asked him to leave his campaign and the fact he said Africans shud face their problems instead of running from it doesn’t mean he doesn’t like us. The youths are facing their problems not running from it. So I don’t know what Ure saying.

Judgement comes in various forms.

I get your point, when you said judgement is coming, I don’t see any judgment coming from anywhere especially outside our shores, only we have the judgement in our hands now, we have the power to do as we like right now and forever sef
Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by jaxxy(m): 6:25pm On Oct 21, 2020
DAVE5:

I get your point, when you said judgement is coming, I don’t see any judgment coming from anywhere especially outside our shores, only we have the judgement in our hands now, we have the power to do as we like right now and forever sef

Yes from us if we coordinate ourselves and not be used and the outside world also in due time.

1 Like

Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by DCatt: 9:27pm On Oct 21, 2020
You hungry iddiots needs to stop judging others by your stomach.

If #500 is your price we all can't be the same.

You are even worse than the govt if you believe that I can't have my opinion different from yours if I don't get paid by the govt, your kind are not only going to be the worse of all but be a curse to the system.
Mcslize:

You must be a government sponsored propagandalist.

Be collecting useless bribe of N500 to fight protesters. You will tell me what the government has offered you and your family since you were born.

Suffer no dey tire you?

Rubbish.
Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by DCatt: 9:43pm On Oct 21, 2020
You are a pathological liar with dogshitt in your jo, stop talking nonsense!

Where are the pictures of the dead bodies or you can't fake that one?
AnonymousRebec:

Stop talking as if your sense is inside your ynash. Have you not seen the videos of the guy in black suit telling those hoodlums and thugs where to go and harass protesters?

Didn't you see those thugs going into their vehicle when they were done causing havoc?

Anyway, the curfew cannot be forever. Now, we will have designated protest ground in every state and anyone causing nuisance will be brought to book.
Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by Mcslize: 10:02pm On Oct 21, 2020
DCatt:
You hungry iddiots needs to stop judging others by your stomach.

If #500 is your price we all can't be the same.

You are even worse than the govt if you believe that I can't have my opinion different from yours if I don't get paid by the govt, your kind are not only going to be the worse of all but be a curse to the system.

Come on shut up my friend. You this hungry idiot that is still feeding from your mother's pot. What do you know?

You are fighting for the government because you think the government will save your useless life from poverty, why won't you type rubbish?

You must be an under age keyboard worrior who doesn't know what life is all about.

Be collecting N500 bribe and attack protesters that are fighting for their rights because you want to remain a slave forever for the government. Ekpa!
Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by Jdbrasco2: 10:12pm On Oct 21, 2020
Biodun556:
Should government look and allow this to continue?
They should resign cos they are incompetent.
Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by DCatt: 10:27pm On Oct 21, 2020
You are still saying that your life depends on #500, really sad, how dumb can you be?

Free your mind you morron, there are so much to life than #500, human minds and speech are not for sale.

Real freedom is when you are able to say it as you feel it in your hearts, not as you are told.

A morron like you who follows others are a copy, I'm proud to be original and true to myself every time no matter what iddiots like say.
Mcslize:

Come on shut up my friend. You this hungry idiot that is still feeding from your mother's pot. What do you know?

You are fighting for the government because you think the government will save your useless life from poverty, why won't you type rubbish?

You must be an under age keyboard worrior who doesn't know what life is all about.

Be collecting N500 bribe and attack protesters that are fighting for their rights because you want to remain a slave forever for the government. Ekpa!
Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by Mcslize: 11:11pm On Oct 21, 2020
DCatt:
You are still saying that your life depends on #500, really sad, how dumb can you be?

Free your mind you morron, there are so much to life than #500, human minds and speech are not for sale.

Real freedom is when you are able to say it as you feel it in your hearts, not as you are told.

A morron like you who follows others are a copy, I'm proud to be original and true to myself every time no matter what iddiots like say.

See this dumbass! If it is not the N500 bribe you are hoping to collect from your sponsors, what else could make a sane animal in human form wants to fight legitimate protesters who are fighting for good governance and their rights?

You this bloody hoodlum parading himself as a sane idiot is the problem of this country. The earlier you realize that you are a slave to the government, the better you will have the common sense to stop attacking protesters for trying to make a way for a better Nigeria.

You must be such a coward for taking side with the same government that do not have your interest at heart. You this useless thug that cannot feed himself, people are out there fighting for you and your useless life, all you could do is speak ill of them. How foolish could an animal like you be parading himself as human be!

After taking your useless bribe to act as thug, you will still be living like a pauper.

You need to wise up mummy food eater because if you are feeding yourself you won't be here speaking ill of same protesters that are fighting for you to have a better living condition in the near future.

Sense must be so far away from you. I am not surprised because even an animal has far way better reasoning than inhumane being like you.
Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by DCatt: 4:33am On Oct 22, 2020
Hungry girl go get a life jo!

Poverty has given you tattoos yamaya!

You keep mentioning #500, are you aware that there are other denominations abi which obsession with #500 be this.

Go to an abattoir and burrow a goat brain for yourself.
Mcslize:

See this dumbass! If it is not the N500 bribe you are hoping to collect from your sponsors, what else could make a sane animal in human form wants to fight legitimate protesters who are fighting for good governance and their rights?

You this bloody hoodlum parading himself as a sane idiot is the problem of this country. The earlier you realize that you are a slave to the government, the better you will have the common sense to stop attacking protesters for trying to make a way for a better Nigeria.

You must be such a coward for taking side with the same government that do not have your interest at heart. You this useless thug that cannot feed himself, people are out there fighting for you and your useless life, all you could do is speak ill of them. How foolish could an animal like you be parading himself as human be!

After taking your useless bribe to act as thug, you will still be living like a pauper.

You need to wise up mummy food eater because if you are feeding yourself you won't be here speaking ill of same protesters that are fighting for you to have a better living condition in the near future.

Sense must be so far away from you. I am not surprised because even an animal has far way better reasoning than inhumane being like you.
Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by Mcslize: 7:22am On Oct 22, 2020
DCatt:
Hungry girl go get a life jo!

Poverty has given you tattoos yamaya!

You keep mentioning #500, are you aware that there are other denominations abi which obsession with #500 be this.

Go to an abattoir and burrow a goat brain for yourself.

Keep quiet foolish boy. What do you know in life order than sit in your mother's house and be displaying your foolishness before everyone?

You truly need a dirty slap to reset that your useless brain. You will sit in your mother's house and be typing out of point.

The people that are protesting making way for you and your unborn kids, you owe them every reason to be thankful for what they are doing for you this coward little rat.

I doubt if you are up to 20yrs.
Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by DCatt: 4:53pm On Oct 22, 2020
Dumb Cheap hole with obsession with #500, do you have a #500 naira on your pillow you worship ni?

Even your mama and the one way born am plus all their papa join no fit slap me and walk out of there. I'll blow your fuckin head off and still go home and sleep, na self defense.

Terrorists are not protesting for me, maybe for you since you don't know your left from your right. Belarus had 250,000 people protested and didn't lynch anyone, no propaganda or lies involved like the one in Lagos and other places used to target Tinubu, their political enemies since you know you can't win elections anymore. Dumb youths who don't know what they want can't protest for me.

Iddiot your protests are a trojan horse and the wise can see through your charades.

This is a coup against Buhari by your brothers and he must treat it as such if he's smart
Mcslize:

Keep quiet foolish boy. What do you know in life order than sit in your mother's house and be displaying your foolishness before everyone?

You truly need a dirty slap to reset that your useless brain. You will sit in your mother's house and be typing out of point.

The people that are protesting making way for you and your unborn kids, you owe them every reason to be thankful for what they are doing for you this coward little rat.

I doubt if you are up to 20yrs.
Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by Mcslize: 5:31pm On Oct 22, 2020
DCatt:
Dumb Cheap hole with obsession with #500, do you have a #500 naira on your pillow you worship ni?

Even your mama and the one way born am plus all their papa join no fit slap me and walk out of there. I'll blow your fuckin head off and still go home and sleep, na self defense.

Terrorists are not protesting for me, maybe for you since you don't know your left from your right. Belarus had 250,000 people protested and didn't lynch anyone, no propaganda or lies involved like the one in Lagos and other places used to target Tinubu, their political enemies since you know you can't win elections anymore. Dumb youths who don't know what they want can't protest for me.

Iddiot your protests are a trojan horse and the wise can see through your charades.

This is a coup against Buhari by your brothers and he must treat it as such if he's smart

Stupid mofo, go and hang yourself. Such a retàrd bastard son of a bitch. Ekpa
Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by DCatt: 6:30pm On Oct 22, 2020
Seems you just bursted a vein, dumb loser!
Mcslize:

Stupid mofo, go and hang yourself. Such a retàrd bastard son of a bitch. Ekpa
Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by Mcslize: 12:42am On Oct 23, 2020
DCatt:
Seems I just bursted a vein, I am a dumb loser!

Now I understand. Stupid retàrd buffoon.
Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by Mcslize: 7:12am On Oct 23, 2020
DCatt:
Seems I just bursted a vein, I am a dumb loser!

Such a retàrd soul.
Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by lizzlix(m): 6:48pm On Oct 23, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Meet Abdulaziz Abdulaziz Who Exposed Kemi Adeosun's Fake NYSC Certificate / Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions / Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.