Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki (101344 Views)

Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed / Bariga Ferry Terminal And Access Road Will Be Commissioned Tomorrow (Pictures) / INEC Office Set Ablaze In Rivers State (SEE PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by Bakr4u: 6:04am On Oct 21, 2020
Havesense:

Security reinforcements for who and for what...
FOR THIEVE (OLE)
Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by Ayo2004: 6:10am On Oct 21, 2020
IduNaOba:
Na government dey do these things to set up citizens and kill them.
Shebi we warn ụna for 2015
We warned you all about Buhari and fulani but you mocked us and said we arw not sophisticated politically. Today where has the sophistication led you all to?
SW that was cheering military killing IPOB how market?
Now the war is in the sophisticated South west region abi!

Never condone and cheer evil because it may befall you next
A lot of igbos were protesting so stop saying rubbish...we are trying to fight against the Nigerian government but I think tribal bigots like u are the root of these problems

1 Like

Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by FuckOsuPigs: 6:14am On Oct 21, 2020
alsudan:
The chaos in the coming days will be unimaginable until the terrorist resigns. Let’s see if the overstretched military can be everywhere to protect national assets.

#BuhariResign

So, Polaris, GT Bank and Access Bank are also national assets? Nonsense
Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by deelobe: 6:23am On Oct 21, 2020
IDesignLOGO:
The full Blown colour of a Revolution dictated! For the first time in my entire life time i see a government who is afraid of the people in Nigeria

Left to see when the enmity between the dual will seize

And no man in his right senses should blame this on the people who has suffered all sought of deprivation.

Should we had done the right thing, we won't be here today as a country

Why now? They should have gone for Oriental hotel that was by them at the toll gate. After all, it came from monies Tinubu stole Dr Nigeria.

Now we are hearing some of them aren't in Nigeria. It will not be well with them. May God visit these things on their children. I couldn't sleep last night after watching the brutal senseless killings at Lekki toll gate. Since they have murdered peace they should get ready for the consequences.
Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by koolaid87: 6:28am On Oct 21, 2020
TB joshua, you're truly a man of God

They didn't hearken unto the voice of God through the prophet and now the revolution has begun

If you can't hear, you'll feel
Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by UDUJ(m): 6:32am On Oct 21, 2020
Biodun556:
Should government looks and allow this to continue?

This is the exact question on my mind too.

Yesterday as I watched the videos of hoodlums releasing prisoners from the prison, burning police stations, hospitals, banks and killing a policeman I just knew the protest had taking a very dark sinister direction.

Now my question is this: is it possible to calm thousands of aggressive and armed hoodlums without loss of lives?

As for the Lekki toll gate incidence I totally blame the government because these were genuine peaceful and armless protesters without weapons. Sanwo Olu and the government should be blamed for those killed in the Lekki protest. Sanwo Olu just proved himself to be a rubber stamp governor who takes orders from someone else in issues that pertains to his states governance. Shame, shame, shame.

2 Likes

Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by harmony75: 6:36am On Oct 21, 2020
these youths will not die in vain.. the blood the government have on their hands is great sanwolu, buhari and tinubu will end shamefully and untimely.

1 Like

Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by authority2006(m): 6:36am On Oct 21, 2020
Havesense:

Stupid fool and after the struggle is successful.. you bastards will come out and say you fought for our struggles... May you continue to suffer and never be free

sunboy:

Your father is a dumbass!!!
Fool!!!
If you quote me again, OGUN go kill you!!!

mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j
Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by Onlyonebuhari: 6:37am On Oct 21, 2020
Revolution of looting. Awon werey!
Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by Evilgenuis: 6:39am On Oct 21, 2020
IduNaOba:
We warned you all about Buhari and fulani but you mocked us and said we arw not sophisticated politically. Today where has the sophistication led you all to?

This is not about IPOB or Fulani or SW this is about your future... If you support the massacre because it happened in SW remember we have a lot of Igbos living in lekki, we have a lot of fulanis, itekitis, hausas And ND/SS living there...have our sense of reasoning degenerated so much that we now support massacre base on ethnic sentiment...Please let's be guided .
Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by tknyskny(m): 6:40am On Oct 21, 2020
[q
Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by Biodun556(m): 6:41am On Oct 21, 2020
UDUJ:

This is the exact question on my mind too.

Yesterday as I watched the videos of hoodlums releasing prisoners from the prison, burning police stations, hospitals, banks and killing a policeman I just knew the protest had taking a very dark sinister direction.

Now my question is this: is it possible to calm thousands of aggressive and armed hoodlums without loss of lives?

As for the Lekki toll gate incidence I totally blame the government because these were genuine peaceful and armless protesters without weapons. Sanwo Olu and the government should be blamed for those killed in the Lekki protest. Sanwo Olu just proved himself to be a rubber stamp governor who takes orders from someone else in issues that pertains to his states governance. Shame, shame, shame.

Lekki protest sparked violent protest elsewhere but unfortunately the type coordination they have there is not available in other protest locations.

Obviously, government knows that if Lekki protest is not cleared it will continue to boost morale in other places.

May God comfort the families of those who died.
Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by eddyslim(m): 6:42am On Oct 21, 2020
baralatie:
exactly what protests breeds

they start looting.it is one long night.

send in more security reinforcements
Posterity will judge you and your entire family

1 Like

Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by Ayomarcel(m): 6:42am On Oct 21, 2020
They burnt them cos they all have security cameras showing how they killed their citizens. It's unfair and sad.
Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by FuckOsuPigs: 6:44am On Oct 21, 2020
IDesignLOGO:
Usually a total breakdown of law on Order during a Revolution.

Make your findings

You need education. There's a difference between anarchy and revolution.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by eddyslim(m): 6:46am On Oct 21, 2020
Kobicove:
These protesters derailed a long time ago...what is the justification for attacking private business concerns? undecided
And what is the justification of killing innocent and peaceful protesters?
Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by Kuginzi: 6:48am On Oct 21, 2020
This protest started peaceful with the aim of ending SARS and Police Brutality not until politicians hijacked it in order to achieve their evil and selfish aim.
The children of the politicians you're Killing yourselves for are studying abroad.
Be Wise!!
#NoPoliticianIsWorthDyingFor
Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by ThatFairGuy1: 6:50am On Oct 21, 2020
IduNaOba:

For mentioning SW again and the warning, you're NOTHING but a black cow. I don't know Atiku you vote for is an Igbo man. F00L. In the middle of crisis you still have the guy to blame Yorubas
Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by Jiire246: 6:51am On Oct 21, 2020
Wetin the banks do. Are they the government or soldiers. Why destroy. The protest derailed.
Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by udemzyudex(m): 6:52am On Oct 21, 2020
Okoroawusa:

So revolution is burning banks n look looting private businesses n properties?

You well so?

Omo wahala no get rules and regulations ooo, when e start people go do anything wey enter their mind.

So just STFU and observe, people dey para cos until yesterday I never hear say dem burn bank ooo na after the shooting blood begin hot.

E don happen.

1 Like

Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by tot(f): 6:53am On Oct 21, 2020
Biodun556:

Lekki protest sparked violent protest elsewhere but unfortunately the type coordination they have there is not available in other protest locations.

Obviously, government knows that if Lekki protest is not cleared it will continue to boost morale in other places.

May God comfort the families of those who died.

Hope all you govt supporters are very happy. None will escape this.
Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by Kuginzi: 6:53am On Oct 21, 2020
Can you call this EndSARS protesters?
Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by blacknp(m): 6:56am On Oct 21, 2020
IDesignLOGO:
The full Blown colour of a Revolution dictated! For the first time in my entire life time i see a government who is afraid of the people in Nigeria

Left to see when the enmity between the dual will seize

And no man in his right senses should blame this on the people who has suffered all sought of deprivation.

Should we had done the right thing, we won't be here today as a country
Coward, they should be having your eulogy service by now.
Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by RAYAM(f): 6:57am On Oct 21, 2020
baralatie:

The security agents and the hoodlums they hired are the one setting ablaze, looting, breaking jail and so on, to disrupt the protest, tell the world another story to justify their evils. I never knew human beings could be this so mean all in quest for fame, power and wealth. It's a matter of time, Nigeria will be free, oppression will seize
Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by Duggedised12(f): 6:59am On Oct 21, 2020
baralatie:

the security agents particularly the Nigerian army have done their worse by killing unarmed protesters in the dark. The protesters saw darkness before crossing to the other side while fighting for the future of the next generation cry cry cry cry
Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by Holorunfemmy(m): 6:59am On Oct 21, 2020
Ode ni eleyi oo, reinforecement kill you there..
baralatie:

Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by Ategberoson(m): 7:00am On Oct 21, 2020
Samsimple:
I can't stop crying for the fallen youths. These were people fighting for their unborn children

by blocking roads, freeing prisoners and burning police station?

there is nothing like fighting for any future here by causing distress, pains and destruction in the society. this unruly behavior must stop
Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by blacknp(m): 7:00am On Oct 21, 2020
tot:

Hope all you govt supporters are very happy. None will escape this.
When trouble dey sleep, yanga go wake am, Wetin em dey find? Don’t mind you & them, confused bunch they have let the demon out the box, to put it back now is another issue, Falz & co have disengaged from the protest, & will not be held responsible for any violence, the Mumus will go and sacrifice their precious lives for nothing, Sorry for their Parents.
Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by tot(f): 7:01am On Oct 21, 2020
blacknp:
Don’t mind them, confused bunch they have let the demon out the box, to put it back now is another issue, Falz & co have disengaged from the protest, & will not be held for any violence.

Look in the mirror. My comment is directed at your likes. None will escape this.
Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by olatuns2017: 7:04am On Oct 21, 2020
alsudan:
The chaos in the coming days will be unimaginable until the terrorist resigns. Let’s see if the overstretched military can be everywhere to protect national assets.

#BuhariResign

You are the real enemy of the genue people!

You will seat at home and instigate others for violents....

WAR never a solution!

Pls because U have #100 data don't destroy peoples life by inciting dumb people!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by 123Map(m): 7:04am On Oct 21, 2020
IduNaOba:

God bless Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by blacknp(m): 7:05am On Oct 21, 2020
tot:

Look in the mirror. My comment is directed at your likes. None will escape this.
By the grace of Jehovah, no one I know will be this foolish to go and be pretending protesting, see who is talking a coward sitting at home? When trouble blow, you won’t see internet to press, Zombie.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Meet Abdulaziz Abdulaziz Who Exposed Kemi Adeosun's Fake NYSC Certificate / Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions / Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.