Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS (92587 Views)

Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock / Why Buhari Didn’t Speak On Lekki Shootings - Femi Adesina / The United States Reacts To Lekki Shootings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:03am On Oct 21, 2020
Pierced:
Buhari....his children....his wife....they will all die painfully.

Anybody that supported this massacre is also going to die painfully too.

Amen.

4 Likes

Re: Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS by jimmychang: 1:08am On Oct 21, 2020
mimimiles93:
Clout chaser.

Kinds of people who protest.
1. PDP members and supporters.

2. Relatives of those President Buhari probe and eventually jailed.

3. Those who are paid by opposition party.

4. Those who see it as an opportunity to wake their dead music career.

5. Those who are being pressurized by others to join.

6. Yahoo boys and girls.

7. Cultists.

8. Those who see it as an opportunity to see or meet their favorite celebrities physically.

9. Those who chase clout.

10. Those who see it as an opportunity to steal people's phone.

Your brain and my yansh na the same thing dem dey do grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS by LaReinaa(f): 1:09am On Oct 21, 2020
Pierced:
Buhari....his children....his wife....they will all die painfully.

Anybody that supported this massacre is also going to die painfully too.
Soro soke!!
Increase the volume.. death awaits them

2 Likes

Re: Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS by leofab(f): 1:11am On Oct 21, 2020
mimimiles93:
Clout chaser.

6. Yahoo boys and girls.

7. Cultists.

8. Those who see it as an opportunity to see or meet their favorite celebrities physically.

no word for you..
Re: Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS by Queenserah26(f): 1:12am On Oct 21, 2020
I can't sleep, my heart is broken cry
May the souls of the fallen heroes rest in peace.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS by Creeza(m): 1:12am On Oct 21, 2020
mimimiles93:
Clout chaser.

6. Yahoo boys and girls.

7. Cultists.

As stupid as this comment is I'm not surprised you did not get a single like.
So Rihanna is trying to revitalise her dead career?
Someone tha has a beauty line business that can feed you and your seventh wretched generation to come (amen) is clout chasing?
idiot

4 Likes

Re: Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS by Churchill6767: 1:12am On Oct 21, 2020
mimimiles93:
Clout chaser.

6. Yahoo boys and girls.

7. Cultists.

Son of a BITCH..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS by Undisclosed: 1:13am On Oct 21, 2020
Abeg where them dey sell gun everyone buy a gun let the war start

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS by Nobody: 1:16am On Oct 21, 2020
The entire Nigerian government are all in on it, blame only buhari at your peril.

Think...

3 Likes

Re: Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS by Omoslim26: 1:17am On Oct 21, 2020
obicmag:

your sick

why did you give dat walking corpse attention someone dat was planning on committing suicide bcus of frustration and depression now you just give him a little hope
Re: Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS by OyinO: 1:17am On Oct 21, 2020
Can't believe my eyes. Am I dreaming? Are we in the military regimes of dictatorship and extrajudicial executions?

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS by ILoveDemMANNA: 1:17am On Oct 21, 2020
Carloslehder:

E no go better for you,if dem born you well drop location make we meet tomorrow
mynd44
Re: Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS by Gabbriell: 1:17am On Oct 21, 2020
The major problems of this government is illiteracy & Greed. Nigeria have had bad government for a long time yet their knowledge and lack of Greed enabled them to always keep the calm.

Now there is crisis and the president due to his inability to speak good English cannot come out to address the situation. He needs to do a 2weeks rehearsal of a single speech.

Just pay ASUU their salaries and let school open about two months ago...them no gree. Everything government want use gra gra

Shame!

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:18am On Oct 21, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Naija youths......
WHAT TO DO FOR NOW?
I suggest that YOU back out of the protest for now.
The Nigerian youths have made their presence felt and their voices heard.
A wise performer leaves the stage when the ovation is high.
Let's not allow bad eggs to spoil our achievements so that we can successfully build on this in subsequent months and years

Peaceful protest is the way to go.
#IStandWithAPeacefulProtest

Shut up.
Chest beater.
Keypad warrior.

Animal like you. Bloody idiot angry

Keep supporting the terrorist called Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS by bishopochuko178(m): 1:19am On Oct 21, 2020
Black Tuesday in Nigeria, Buhari must go embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS by Omoslim26: 1:20am On Oct 21, 2020
mimimiles93:
Clout chaser.

6. Yahoo boys and girls.

7. Cultists.

Now dat you ve got the attention your soul so much desire bcus I can see some people mention you hope you won't commit suicide again bcus of frustration and depression

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS by Ohizman73(m): 1:20am On Oct 21, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Donald Trump and other world powers should speak

Donald kini, you call yourself educated.What did he say when white police were killings blacks,did he not act worse.Is it China that cracked down on protesters by using tanks to surpress protesters. We should not allow few subversive individuals to prompt us to chaos and anarchy.They first claimed UN would intervene ,how is that ever possible and you call yourselves educated.Am deeply ashamed by the calibre of people who are educated and fed with all conspiracy theories.The whole world is stretched to the limit some still batling with the COVID issue.And we choose here to further plung the nation to much more financial mess by destroying government facilities.
Re: Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS by OyinO: 1:21am On Oct 21, 2020
HandsomeBlack:
Condemn. That is the most they can do. Maybe they'll send aids and relief materials when refugees full everywhere.

As much as we sincerely appreciate the concerns of the international community, it is not wise for us to destroy our country with violent protests and expect miracles from international community when shit happens.

#suspendProtestsNow
#stopKillingPeacefulProtesters
#nigerianYouthsLivesMatter

Violent protest? Where? The youths are unarmed and nonviolent.

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS by ILoveDemMANNA: 1:23am On Oct 21, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Animal like you. Bloody idiot angry
mynd44
Re: Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS by Saviolamemphix(m): 1:24am On Oct 21, 2020
mimimiles93:
Clout chaser.

6. Yahoo boys and girls.

7. Cultists.

Bloody bastard

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS by wildikeman(m): 1:24am On Oct 21, 2020
Nazgul:
Please let's dissolve this useless British project called Nigeria.

We the Southerners should just go our way and leave the North. We've had enough.

I support this... North should go their way and south must also go.. They the blood thirsty north can keep the name Nigeria if they so wish

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS by Nobody: 1:25am On Oct 21, 2020
magoo10:
Boko haram is killing Nigerians
Bandits are killing Nigerians
The government is killing Nigerians
It will not be well with the tyrant and whoever supports this.it is a debt he must pay
cry
Re: Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS by Segunowolabi: 1:26am On Oct 21, 2020
Wen I watched d Olosan police killing and dat of Lekki, sojas killing unarmed civilian youths, haba, dats callous. If dat as bin d way dey shoot, b4 now, they wud av ended d fight between dem and d Islamic boko haram. Buhari will not allow d mallam b faced by military, he is so nepotistic, an tribalistic, all his federal position were not of merit bt sentiment, & favouritism.
Those blood sanwolu an buhari sheded will ask an speak, dey will not diei. Vein. buhari an tinubu, posterity await u ijn, u will not go scort free ijn, may u oth mourn ur family ijn.

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS by Lukebryan2sure: 1:26am On Oct 21, 2020
mimimiles93:
Clout chaser.

6. Yahoo boys and girls.

7. Cultists.

I don't usually do this but you are mad deeply insane

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS by Nobody: 1:27am On Oct 21, 2020
Highesschief1:

The govt, boko haram and the bandit are one, all of them from the same source
Re: Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS by HandsomeBlack: 1:32am On Oct 21, 2020
OyinO:

Violent protest? Where? The youths are unarmed and nonviolent.
Yes the real Nigerian youths were conducting their protests peacefully, but criminals, cultists, hoodlums have infiltrated the protests and are using it as avenue to jailbreak and burn police stations to free their members. Some are even extorting other citizens.

It is best and wise to: #suspendProtestsNow
because: #NigerianYouthsLivesMatter
Re: Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS by doggedfighter(f): 1:35am On Oct 21, 2020
WandaNara:
Shame on Tinubu the desperado.

Your life will never remain the same again OJUYOBO d betrayal

The man that killed his people because of his toll gate and ambition.

He has dug his grave

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS by BajuGoldmehda(m): 1:35am On Oct 21, 2020
I'm so ashamed of myself with this barbaric, cruel and inhumane act by this blood suckers politician. I'm sorry I supported this administration wholeheartedly but I just can't forgive myself..

With this, I'm denouncing myself from been a Nairaland member.

Sanwo Olu, Buhari, Tinubu and every person behind this lekki massacre shall never know peace from generation to generation.

One love brother and sister
RIp to the heroes
you are bravery than the coward unknown soldier..

3 Likes

Re: Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS by Izegi20: 1:44am On Oct 21, 2020
#SecureTheNorth

Stop the blood shed in the north

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Vehicle That Killed Goodluck Jonathan's Aides (Video, Pictures) / Why Supreme Court Sacked Ihedioha And Declared Uzodinma Winner In Imo / Hanan Buhari To Wed Mohammed Turad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.