Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" (68205 Views)

You Lost - Davido Tells Oyetola, Governor of Osun State / Chef Chi, You Are Lucky You Got Yourself A Fine Man - Davido Tells Chioma / "Just Shut Up Please!" - Davido Tells Fan. Burna Boy Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by clems88(m): 9:02am On Oct 21, 2020
Even puppy dey talk angry
Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by Cassandrax: 9:03am On Oct 21, 2020
Enugu state government has warned you all. Don't be fooled.

The same set of people that brought this government on us due to selfish interest are trying to pull the government down by force, the government will return fire for fire because they were duly elected. Be wise.

If the buhari government had favoured that particular section of the country, I swear they would be no protest today from this particular section of the country.

Remember this same set of people were laughing and rejoicing when crocodile smile and python dance went to the SS and SE. Be wise.

I am not against anyone, just making common sense.
Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by BruncleZuma: 9:03am On Oct 21, 2020
Nothing go change until something change
Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by FanOfMyself: 9:03am On Oct 21, 2020
laidima88:
igbos are trying all their means to push any news about buhari resignation to the front page, jst know if u should change this protest to buhari must resign, Nigeria will go to war and yorubas are not with you,i will be glad to witness second biafra war in your region

u are on a lost course because majority of Nigerians are not with u, ur hatred for buhari will lead to ur massacre include u this op if the war broke out.
u have enjoyed your rule during Jonathan regime, let others have their too and stop the hatred
Always looking to drag the Igbo tribe into any mess that has to do with Nigeria. You will be surprised what will happen this time if war breaks out. This is 2020 and mind you that Nigeria is no longer united as it was in 1967 where every tribe joined hands to fight the Igbos. This time around,it will be different
Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by SalamRushdie: 9:03am On Oct 21, 2020
hisgrace090:
what do you expect when control of government have been handed over to miyetti allah group?

Exactly
Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by yungmill(m): 9:03am On Oct 21, 2020
fk001:
Does he think resigning is like singing with a froggy voice?

Buhari is going nowhere More than 15 million youth voted him and we are still loyal to him.
you will always support the end of you
Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by Olasty(f): 9:03am On Oct 21, 2020
Franking:

Thunder fire u and Christ.

Thunder and fire will wipe you and your generation out watch and dee
Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by airminem(f): 9:03am On Oct 21, 2020
His curse has just begun in full form angry
Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by hammerP: 9:04am On Oct 21, 2020
BRITAIN THINK NIGERIA IS A PLACE THEY CAN COME TO COMMIT CRIME.

THEY DO THINGS IN OUR COUNTRY THAT THEY WONT DO IN UK AND IF WE DID THE WHOLE WORLD WILL HEAR JUST HOW BAD NIGERIANS ARE.

NOTICE BOLA TINUBU WAS QUIET UNTIL THEY VISITED HIM.

Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by laidima88(m): 9:04am On Oct 21, 2020
I've said this times without number, igbos have their hidden biafra agenda, they are jst using this protest in Yoruba land as a stepping stone. majority of those protesting in Yoruba land are igbos. DNT be a coward by tarnishing buhari image, come and and declare ur sovereignty if u have balls
Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by LeitaP: 9:04am On Oct 21, 2020
Shut the Bleep up. Aren't u using the same social media to air your thought

Franzinni:
Call him phone nah ...nor stay tweeter dey vibrate
Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by Openbusiness: 9:04am On Oct 21, 2020
If Buhari thinks he will kill peaceful protesters in the South and get away with it like he killed Shiite protesters in the North then he has made the biggest mistake in history.
Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by laidima88(m): 9:04am On Oct 21, 2020
I've said this times without number, igbos have their hidden biafra agenda, they are jst using this protest in Yoruba land as a stepping stone. majority of those protesting in Yoruba land are igbos. DNT be a coward by tarnishing buhari image, come and and declare ur sovereignty if u have ballsI've
Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by jrusky(m): 9:04am On Oct 21, 2020
We will nof back down they can not kill the whole Nigeria youths.

We will never back down. We warned them never to use millitary but refused now ws are more determine.
Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by fk001(m): 9:05am On Oct 21, 2020
yungmill:
you will always support the end of you

Come on fvck off
Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 9:05am On Oct 21, 2020
Froshloaded:
Buhari must go
Go and remove him.
Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by uptimum123(m): 9:05am On Oct 21, 2020
Oracleforce:
Al-Bashir Oman of Sudan did this by killing the peaceful protesters in Sudan and was paid dearly for it...
Buhari will also face the same thing...because he is the commander in charge of the armed forces...

....killing peaceful protesters and using soldiers to disrupt the most coordinated protesters in lekki. ...this incident will not be swept under the carpet...

ICC must intervene....this is beyond setting up an internal panel of inquiry to do a lopesided investigation of the killing of innocent citizens who are not feeling good about this present administration....at all levels...

You mean Sudan where they were all speaking with one voice...it's different here bro

Nothing wey ICC or anybody fit do
Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by Democracynna: 9:05am On Oct 21, 2020
Buhari is dead
Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by nairalandankrah: 9:05am On Oct 21, 2020
[quote author=laidima88 post=95157770]igbos are trying all their means to push any news about buhari resignation to the front page, jst know if u should change this protest to buhari must resign, Nigeria will go to war and yorubas are not with you,i will be glad to witness second biafra war in your region

u are on a lost course because majority of Nigerians are not with u, ur hatred for buhari will lead to ur massacre include u this op if the war broke out.
u have enjoyed your rule during Jonathan regime, let others have their too and stop the hatred[/quo
Is davido an Igbo man?
Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by Franzinni: 9:05am On Oct 21, 2020
Biodun556:
those useless idiots will tweet in the bedroom and send people to the streets.
don't mind them and some ewarriors are on my mention trying to insult their fore father's ... I talk my mind as I see am if all yeye brities came to the fore front won't it have made a greater impact ?

But those mentioning me to insult me don't know the half of it
Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by uptimum123(m): 9:06am On Oct 21, 2020
jrusky:
We will nof back down they can not kill the whole Nigeria youths.

We will never back down. We warned them never to use millitary but refused now ws are more determine.

Oya carry your chest go face army

Fool
Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by Nchenches: 9:06am On Oct 21, 2020
Buhari soldiers killed unarmed civilians in the East, denied it.

Buhari soldiers now kill unarmed civilians in the West, deny it.

Nigeria armed forces, loyal to Sokoto Caliphate created Nigeria’s political structure and governance system as well as supervised a constitution that legits the political structure and governance system favoring only the Buhari clan.

Nigeria armed forces are deployed on the streets to defend the political structure, governance system and constitution.

It’s not enough for Buhari to resign. We need to understand that people shall live better life in the south and north of Nigeria if Nigeria is split into more manageable countries.

Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by Donpaper: 9:06am On Oct 21, 2020
humilitypays:
I am Igbo, I came out twice to protest in solidarity with my beloved Yoruba brothers in Lagos. And if I could survive last night Lekki Toll Gate massacre last night, it means I am destined to live till old age. I wasn't armed, all the protesters were unarmed and defenseless yet we survived, imagine if I and other hundreds of protesters were armed at leat I would have gunned down 5 of those bastard soldiers clearly at a very close range last night. angry

I really feel bad that we didn't fall any of those bloody cowards calling themselves Nigerian army last night that were shopting at us without empathy..they should thank their stars we were nto armed.

Now I see why Boko Haram kill our soldiers like flies, Nigerian soldiers can't even shoot accurately, they lack training. If we were armed like them last night, none of those soldiers would have escaped alive!

Nigerian army are pure cowards, highly untrained...they cannot defend Nigeria against any armed aggressor, their strength is where civilians without arms are, fools! angry

This is to show Yorubas that Igbos are for peace, unity and communal progress of all. This protest started in Lagos or so, but Igbos joined in their full force without saying it's a Yoruba issue.

What if this protest started in Aba or Onitsha, will Yoruba have joined Igbos in solidarity My dear Yoruba friends think about all these, Igbos just want fairness, equity, progress and fair treatment for all Nigerians, nothing more.

My Yoruba brothers wake up, Igbos are never your enemies, forget whatever nonsense lies your political elites have told you about Igbos in the past just to ensure we don't unite to fight their evil deeds.

Go and ask, the 1966 coup carried out by Nigerian junior army officers and headed by mostly Igbo officers was carried out in solidarity of Yorubas, basically to free Obafemi Awolowo from jail and make him President then.

You all can see the one of today, Igbos didn't say it is Yoruba protest like the North said, they just joined with all their hearts including the people you mocked and called IPOB terrorists.

It's time for Yorubas to extend hand of true friendship to the Igbos so Nigeria can be liberated from the evil hands holding it down for the common good of all.

Say no to tribalism, in unity we stand.

#BuhariResignNow
#We move
#BuhariHandsSoiledWithBlood
#TinubuMustRetire
#SayNoToObianoReelection
#ShameOnOsinbajo
#Sanwo-OluHasFailed
You have nothing to say, and to clear your doubts, you were not on ground yesterday. Secondly, have Igbos ever fought for a national cause? No! SARS is a national fight that affected you people too, otherwise you would be quiet. Therefore stfu with your tribalistic comments

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by ThatFairGuy1: 9:06am On Oct 21, 2020
onomeabuja:
We should always listen to people when they talk even if u don't like d person
Party BIGOT like you. GEJ ain't a saint either

Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by smogup: 9:06am On Oct 21, 2020
fk001:
Does he think resigning is like singing with a froggy voice?

Buhari is going nowhere More than 15 million youth voted him and we are still loyal to him.

You're mad!
Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by hammerP: 9:06am On Oct 21, 2020
BRITISH GOVERNMENT IS OUR NUMBER ONE PROBLEM, THEY STILL THINK NIGERIA IS A COLONY.

NOTICE HE STARTED TALKING NONSENSE , AS SOON AS THE BRITISH CRIMINALS AND THEIF VISITED HIM.

U DONT UNDERSTAND BRIATIN IS USING FULANI TO STEAL OUR RESOURCES.

IN CRIMINAL LAW IT IS CALLED, JOINT ENTERPRISE.

BOTH FULANI AND BRITAIN ARE INVADERS AND COLONISERS.

WE MUST TAKE OUR COUNTRY AND CHASE THEM AWAY NEVER TO RETURN.

WE JUST LOST SOME OF OUR VOICES TONIGHT, SOME OF US FRIENDS, SOME OF OUR BROTHERS, FATHER AND CHILDREN.

WE CANNOT ALLOW FULANI AND BRIATIN TO GO SCOT FREE.

Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by fk001(m): 9:06am On Oct 21, 2020
Franking:

Are u sure ur brain is functioning? How can u idiots still have the effrontery to front ur support for the slowpoke u oafs hoisted on us?

Yea we are in support of endsars but Buhari resignation is totally out of agenda
Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by sharone21(f): 9:06am On Oct 21, 2020
ibedun:

FOOLISHNESS AND DEEP IGNORANCE!!!

Your country is a sovereign nation mumu!

Okay, Zombie blood lover with HARDENED mentor
Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by Franzinni: 9:07am On Oct 21, 2020
LeitaP:
Shut the Bleep up. Aren't u using the same social media to air your thought

I was at the toll gate wig your father ... Yesterday were you there Grow a spine.... Worm!
Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by yungmill(m): 9:07am On Oct 21, 2020
fk001:

Come on fvck off

The Bleep that produced you should never have happened or was defective, spawn of mindless zombie, our only hope is you dont procreate idiot

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by fk001(m): 9:07am On Oct 21, 2020
smogup:

You're mad!
We are
Re: Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" by spayor(m): 9:07am On Oct 21, 2020
Franzinni:
Call him phone nah ...nor stay tweeter dey vibrate
its not my thing to insult people, but I think you're foolish....wasted sperm and space

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Charly Boy Heads To National Stadium To Join The Protest (Photo) / Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) / Portable Acquires New Lexus (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.