Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,175 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker (63095 Views)

'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says / The Lady Who Wrote A Letter To All The Fine Boys In Her Church Explains Herself / Young Lady Writes To All The Fine Boys In Her Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker by JimmyDarmody: 12:28pm On Nov 15, 2020
Next2Bezee:

Your brain has two sides: on the left side, there's nothing right — and on the right side, there's nothing left.
you guys should consider the fact that this person is definitely depressed. Don't push her into suicide. She's trying to feel among here on nairaland.
Re: Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker by meobizy(f): 12:58pm On Nov 15, 2020
...and this attention seeking thread finally made front page. Good work, trash of an information hub.
Re: Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker by krownie: 1:04pm On Nov 15, 2020
smartzee01:

Thanks! I will look for him.

Chino xl kreep
Re: Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker by Nicoddemus(m): 2:50pm On Nov 15, 2020
Hassanmaye:

Go and hustle sisi man tongue
Re: Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker by biobab23(m): 3:59pm On Nov 15, 2020
LoladeOmolomo:

Does the moving them give you any money?

No just kiddn
Re: Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker by slex(m): 4:27pm On Nov 15, 2020
The op is confused.

You say you like fine boy but you will choose ugly billionaire what's the moral of the epistle you wrote now.
Re: Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker by Freeman50(m): 7:13pm On Nov 15, 2020
IntersexSherry:
All those saying that women are only into money and don't care how the man look like na wash oh. Yes, women like money because we have lot of needs and it requires lot of expenses to maintain our beauty but it doesn't mean we don't like better thing.

The thing is, women are very strong emotionally so can accept any kind of man even if he looks like chimpanzee. Just that we don't chase men the way men chase women because of shyness. Even if a girl likes a boy, she will want him to make the first move, if he doesn't, she forgets him. Afterall, we still got lot of chasers. Women just want everything..

Me i like fine boys oh but still i'm okay with any man with good personality but if i should between an ugly billionaire and a handsome poor boy, i will choose the ugly billionaire because i can benefit a lot with the luxurious life.
Afterall looks will fade one day and let's not forget almost all men are the same whether ugly or fine, men na men. Only sex they want..
After taking my time to read your story, come to realize that you ain't on one side. You'll rather go for an ugly billionaire than a fine boy, but ya jex said you like fine boys. Making money is unisex. Women are now stepping up their games. Men only want sex, what else do you have to offer rather than sex. Checked ya moniker, am not surprise.
Re: Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker by Freeman50(m): 7:19pm On Nov 15, 2020
shizzy004:
I know say na sex she go use end am..u beta talk wetin u want,money on my mind jawe
Are you minding the latter Girls that say or put up such write ups are wrongs girls screwing big men for money. So you shouldn't be surprise.
Re: Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker by smartzee01: 8:58pm On Nov 15, 2020
krownie:

Chino xl kreep
Okay thanks
Re: Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker by Jh0wsef(m): 9:03pm On Nov 15, 2020
IntersexSherry:
ya this face is good to go
wink
Re: Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker by Rawhumper(m): 9:16pm On Nov 15, 2020
Are You for real to have male organ while been a female?

You really hit it well dear...but a fine guy with Money Can get any kind of woman while an ugly Guy with Money Can not get any Lady he wants....women Are really complex, very very complex and unstable, they Can easily change mind every Second.

IntersexSherry:
that explains it when i trash these stupid men down, they will be like ''she is even intersex" oh ya, intersex doesn't make me less of a woman. My sex could be partly male but my gender identity is completely female and a woman is a woman whether intersex or not. We all got same heart and feelings. Now go learn
Re: Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker by jpride(m): 11:15pm On Nov 15, 2020
IntersexSherry:
can't you two just and sit and discuss, watch movies?

Is that all u will bring into a relationship? Sex and movie?

Las Las women are just over hyped like Memphis Depay.......
Re: Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker by bluefilm: 5:19am On Nov 16, 2020
Evolutionlove:

My only concern about you and Judging from this useless post you just made Is "You have a serious Mental Illnesses" to be sincere

One thing you should always be aware of is that there are quite a large number of mad people roaming about freely here on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker by Richfarmer(m): 6:35am On Nov 16, 2020
IntersexSherry:
meaning?

many things are funny this days,
let the best man wins!

the watchers are here for you,
we know your every move

#2.3 million on booze and drinks if you succeed
Re: Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 16, 2020
tosinhtml:
I recently discovered this like a month ago & was really surprised unlike what the society tells you about women that's it's all about Money Money Money.

This is why proper Data analysis is good, it shows you the true information.

Most women who have jobs would prefer a very good looking guy who is atleast responsible and career focused. Even if he his not rich, it doesn't matter so much.

*Emphasis on jobs angry

A combination of good looks & money is a banger.
ya only golddiggen women chase after money. A self made woman goes for what she wants
Re: Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 16, 2020
ModestGal:

I want to be your friend girl
dm me

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! / 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady / Police Arrest 2 For Having Sex In Police College Church In Maiduguri (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.