Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker (63135 Views)

'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says / The Lady Who Wrote A Letter To All The Fine Boys In Her Church Explains Herself / Young Lady Writes To All The Fine Boys In Her Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker by 10mobile: 2:56am On Nov 15, 2020
LINTUNE:
lol, abi ur sense no balance, had to read ur post twice, i just lol, cos its crazy how someone can be this confusing, abi u get bipolar disorder? *runs away*
You are a damaged soul looking for other souls to damage. You lack peace and, instead of seeking help, you are trying to transfer your demons to other people. People like you are the reason many people have committed suicide.
Re: Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker by Nicoddemus(m): 3:20am On Nov 15, 2020
Humanoid01:

Learn to properly arrange your sentences, to avoid misunderstandings.

"Handsome men with money, like Kiddwaya, is the dream of every woman" .

NOT what you posted.

With the way you arranged your sentence, some people who have no knowledge of Kiddwaya can think Kiddwaya is an example of a woman who likes handsome men with money lol.

grin grin
Easy o biko chineke. Who did we offend in nairaland
Re: Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker by Kingspin(m): 3:24am On Nov 15, 2020
IntersexSherry:
All those saying that women are only into money and don't care how the man look like na wash oh. Yes, women like money because we have lot of needs and it requires lot of expenses to maintain our beauty but it doesn't mean we don't like better thing.

The thing is, women are very strong emotionally so can accept any kind of man even if he looks like chimpanzee. Just that we don't chase men the way men chase women because of shyness. Even if a girl likes a boy, she will want him to make the first move, if he doesn't, she forgets him. Afterall, we still got lot of chasers. Women just want everything..

Me i like fine boys oh but still i'm okay with any man with good personality but if i should between an ugly billionaire and a handsome poor boy, i will choose the ugly billionaire because i can benefit a lot with the luxurious life.
Afterall looks will fade one day and let's not forget almost all men are the same whether ugly or fine, men na men. Only sex they want..
You were making a valid point till you mentioned men only need sex.

Pls note, not all men need only sex, if a man loves a woman he will value you more than sex. That value is what you bring to him.

Men not just want a good friendship but a real-life relationship.
Re: Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker by Nicoddemus(m): 3:25am On Nov 15, 2020
Jh0wsef:
Lols.

Thank God say i try o

Oga carry this your wowo face go pack somewhere tongue Did we request for pictures See his lips like kpomo
Re: Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker by Trueyarn(m): 3:26am On Nov 15, 2020
IntersexSherry:
that explains it when i trash these stupid men down, they will be like ''she is even intersex" oh ya, intersex doesn't make me less of a woman. My sex could be partly male but my gender identity is completely female and a woman is a woman whether intersex or not. We all got same heart and feelings. Now go learn

If you have a towtow, you are a woman, forget that intersex thing, except you have gbola as well o
Re: Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker by leesworld(m): 3:28am On Nov 15, 2020
Re: Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker by Lzjinspired(m): 3:40am On Nov 15, 2020
since una wan crucify the babe, make I help her paraphrase.
Women like fine guys but are forced to choose ugly rich guys due to needs popping every 5minutes, cause in the end all men want is sex and looks fade... But Personality Stands Above Them Both.. but she go still choose the ugly rich guy regardless. Lol. Women.
No News here na, we dey where we today cause Adam No Get Apple Give Eve. Sensible Conclusion: Liking & Choosing Are Different Things.
Re: Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker by Renforce: 3:40am On Nov 15, 2020
virginprincess:
What is the need of this trash you wrote, when you have already said you prefer an ugly man with money to a handsome poor boy, does it make any sense to you? grin grin grin

I thought I was the only one that saw she was neither there nor here
Re: Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker by Edeyoung: 3:54am On Nov 15, 2020
IntersexSherry:
while others are thinking of how to change the world positively. When you sit down, all you should think of is how to create insults to raise on people. Am proud of you!!

Dont reply dem some dey are just doing it for useless fun, just ignore them

It is vengeful frustration
Re: Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker by Edeyoung: 4:00am On Nov 15, 2020
pocohantas:
Women like good-looking men, just as men love good-looking women.

The problem is finding a goodlooking man that has sense and is financially stable. The numbers will drop further. When it drops, he may not be single, may not like you, may be out of your league or too distracted with tonnes of attention.

Finally you may have to make compromises and console yourself with some kind statements. “His heart is fine”, well, your kids ain’t gonna look like his heart...but yea, nice one!

Perfect Reality

Men tend to get their dream lady but women dont
Re: Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker by tosinhtml: 4:20am On Nov 15, 2020
I recently discovered this like a month ago & was really surprised unlike what the society tells you about women that's it's all about Money Money Money.

This is why proper Data analysis is good, it shows you the true information.

Most women who have jobs would prefer a very good looking guy who is atleast responsible and career focused. Even if he his not rich, it doesn't matter so much.

*Emphasis on jobs angry

A combination of good looks & money is a banger.
Re: Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker by Nobody: 4:48am On Nov 15, 2020
Re: Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker by Nobody: 4:49am On Nov 15, 2020
So this thing still dey front page. Omo hail me oh!
Re: Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker by Nobody: 4:50am On Nov 15, 2020
The part that makes them angry is because i said all men want sex which is true. Trust me most of them that is the only thing they want

1 Like

Re: Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker by Nobody: 5:04am On Nov 15, 2020
Jh0wsef:
Lols.

Thank God say i try o
ya this face is good to go
Re: Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker by Nobody: 5:14am On Nov 15, 2020
cheesy BH
Re: Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker by Hezmatosky: 5:18am On Nov 15, 2020
IntersexSherry:
life has taught me a lesson. What truly matters is the inside. Staying with someone who has money and will be beating and molesting you everyday, will you enjoy such life? Staying with someone who looks good and be beating you everyday, will you enjoy such life? Personality is the greatest of all. Now i talk with sense abi??
You're just contradicting matters. Who says ugly don't beat? It's in DNA. Just come out of your house and start going, just keep going, you have lost it angry
Re: Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker by jpride(m): 5:19am On Nov 15, 2020
IntersexSherry:
All those saying that women are only into money and don't care how the man look like na wash oh. Yes, women like money because we have lot of needs and it requires lot of expenses to maintain our beauty but it doesn't mean we don't like better thing.

The thing is, women are very strong emotionally so can accept any kind of man even if he looks like chimpanzee. Just that we don't chase men the way men chase women because of shyness. Even if a girl likes a boy, she will want him to make the first move, if he doesn't, she forgets him. Afterall, we still got lot of chasers. Women just want everything..

Me i like fine boys oh but still i'm okay with any man with good personality but if i should between an ugly billionaire and a handsome poor boy, i will choose the ugly billionaire because i can benefit a lot with the luxurious life.
Afterall looks will fade one day and let's not forget almost all men are the same whether ugly or fine, men na men. Only sex they want..

You just wake up to write trash......and it got to front-page. It's time I ditch this nairaland. U said in your headline that women love fine boys, but u ended up saying u will prefer an ugly billionaire to a handsome guy. Is that not conflicting?
It still boil down to d normal truth that women prefer money to fine boys.
Pls next time u want to write, think like a sensible person

1 Like

Re: Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker by Nobody: 5:19am On Nov 15, 2020
If she doesn't want your money is because she is getting money from someone else except she is a working class lady

1 Like

Re: Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker by Nobody: 5:21am On Nov 15, 2020
jpride:

You just wake up to write trash......and it got to front-page. It's time I ditch this nairaland. U said in your headline that women love fine boys, but u ended up saying u will prefer an ugly billionaire to a handsome guy. Is that not conflicting?
It still boil down to d normal truth that women prefer money to fine boys.
Pls next time u want to write, think like a sensible person
i wrote this a long time ago. wink
Re: Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker by stanisbaratheon: 5:24am On Nov 15, 2020
This is BS
Re: Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker by Hezmatosky: 5:26am On Nov 15, 2020
IntersexSherry:
The part that makes them angry is because i said all men want sex which is true. Trust me most of them that is the only thing they want
What else can you offer? A woman will be coming to your house empty handed, what does it look she wants to give you?
Re: Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker by Nobody: 5:26am On Nov 15, 2020
stanisbaratheon:
This is BS
nop
Re: Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker by Nobody: 5:28am On Nov 15, 2020
Hezmatosky:

What else can you offer? A woman will be coming to your house empty handed, what does it look she wants to give you?
can't you two just and sit and discuss, watch movies?
Re: Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker by Nobody: 5:32am On Nov 15, 2020
DanRay1:

Hey I'm curious. What type of intersex are you?

XX? XY? or true gonadal?
mixed chromosome
Re: Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker by Nobody: 5:36am On Nov 15, 2020
cool
Re: Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker by Hezmatosky: 5:42am On Nov 15, 2020
IntersexSherry:
can't you two just and sit and discuss, watch movies?
I seeundecided, you're really a woman. Women don't actually know what they wanted. You go like am like dat? Come, sit dam, watch movies, then I say byby with no tfare abi?
Re: Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker by Nobody: 5:44am On Nov 15, 2020
Hezmatosky:

I seeundecided, you're really a woman. Women don't actually know what they wanted. You go like am like dat? Come, sit dam, watch movies, then I say byby with no tfare abi?
so you must open leg if you go visit your guy?
Re: Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker by femi4: 5:53am On Nov 15, 2020
IntersexSherry:

Case closed, let's share the grace
Re: Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker by Amumaigwe: 5:59am On Nov 15, 2020
IntersexSherry:
handsome men with money is the dream of every woman like Kiddwaya

Handsome men with money like Kiddwaya, is the dream of every woman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Beautiful Hausa Lady Marries A Yoruba Guy (Pictures) / Police Arrest 2 For Having Sex In Police College Church In Maiduguri (pic) / Some Girls Sabi Use Their Toto Clip Person Prick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.