Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,356 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Pls Which Is Best For Playing Gta 5 Is Ps4 Or Pc - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Pls Which Is Best For Playing Gta 5 Is Ps4 Or Pc (3889 Views)

Playing GTA 5 On Ps3 Fat / Is PS4 Pro Still A Good Buy Or Wait For PS5? / How To Download PSP And Play GTA 5 iOS PPSSPP for Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Which Is Best For Playing Gta 5 Is Ps4 Or Pc by henrygold100: 1:48pm On Oct 27, 2020
GAMERGUY7770:
normally people refer to PC as desktop (the big one) they are more powerful than laptops by far and can be upgraded/customized and are the main gaming PCs, laptops on the other hand cannot be customized or upgraded to an extent and rely on specs the laptop shipped with to know if it can handle games, laptops are diffrent from gaming PC's cos they consume little power and are reliant on batteries to keep them running

In short laptops are referred to as portable PCs and not PCs in general so know the difference. consoles are still a good option for Nigerians cos you easily get second hand or UK used hacked with games inside, and still enjoy what others are enjoying except that you won't be able to play online cos that shit can consume data..PC also does the same thing if you want to play online it will update till they kingdom come so don't say PC is better cos most peeple shouting it still end up playing cracked games on there
thanks for that. I understand better
Re: Pls Which Is Best For Playing Gta 5 Is Ps4 Or Pc by henrygold100: 1:54pm On Oct 27, 2020
Lordbankyw:
Yeah, it'll definitely cost more than getting a ps4 console
ya it's true
Re: Pls Which Is Best For Playing Gta 5 Is Ps4 Or Pc by doubleE70: 2:07pm On Oct 28, 2020
wow thanks God bless each of u that commented I will stick with my laptop
Re: Pls Which Is Best For Playing Gta 5 Is Ps4 Or Pc by doubleE70: 2:08pm On Oct 28, 2020
henrygold100:
that's what I saw
wow u have utorrent
Re: Pls Which Is Best For Playing Gta 5 Is Ps4 Or Pc by henrygold100: 7:12pm On Oct 28, 2020
doubleE70:
wow u have utorrent
what does Dat one, does it mean it can play it
Re: Pls Which Is Best For Playing Gta 5 Is Ps4 Or Pc by Ournolly: 11:27am On Oct 30, 2020
Onyeka90210:

But you know you can use a controller on PC?
Ps4 controller sef.
Makes the console obsolete, asides the fact you get good exclusives on console
How do you use ps4 controller on pc?
Re: Pls Which Is Best For Playing Gta 5 Is Ps4 Or Pc by Onyeka90210(m): 11:36am On Oct 30, 2020
Ournolly:

How do you use ps4 controller on pc?
These is this DualShock 4 software that you need to download and install, it’ll install the necessary drivers and then when you open the software the ps4 controller works like plug and play.
It even works better than Xbox controller cause you can use the cursor stuff as a map and remap the controllers for games that don’t support it
Re: Pls Which Is Best For Playing Gta 5 Is Ps4 Or Pc by Ournolly: 11:56am On Oct 30, 2020
Onyeka90210:

These is this DualShock 4 software that you need to download and install, it’ll install the necessary drivers and then when you open the software the ps4 controller works like plug and play.
It even works better than Xbox controller cause you can use the cursor stuff as a map and remap the controllers for games that don’t support it
How do I get the software?
The driver self install whenever I insert the pad to the usb port.
Re: Pls Which Is Best For Playing Gta 5 Is Ps4 Or Pc by Onyeka90210(m): 12:09pm On Oct 30, 2020
Ournolly:

How do I get the software?
The driver self install whenever I insert the pad to the usb port.
It’s online just google it
Ds4 software download,you can use Bluetooth or usb wire for it,
You can change the color of the led and all, tweak settings, the stuff is crazy
There are YouTube tutorials for it,
Just follow it step by step
There is even ds3 for Ps3 pad

1 Like

Re: Pls Which Is Best For Playing Gta 5 Is Ps4 Or Pc by error4040: 3:28pm On Oct 30, 2020
Onyeka90210:

Dualshock4 on pc is better than the Xbox one s Controller ?

Bruuuuuuuuuuuh!!!! That can't be possible.
Re: Pls Which Is Best For Playing Gta 5 Is Ps4 Or Pc by Zannx(m): 3:41pm On Oct 30, 2020
gaming in PS4 is way way better than gaming in pc
installing a game in pc is very stressing and time wasting.. sometimes it doesn't even work

I remembered when a friend tried installing COD WW2 on his HP envy after several hours of downloading the raw file and d system got so slow and went off..e weak me

plus the exclusive on PS4 is madd

and those saying graphics is better should try gaming with a 4k-8k TV...

PlayStation anyday anytime...
Re: Pls Which Is Best For Playing Gta 5 Is Ps4 Or Pc by Onyeka90210(m): 3:55pm On Oct 30, 2020
error4040:

Dualshock4 on pc is better than the Xbox one s Controller ?

Bruuuuuuuuuuuh!!!! That can't be possible.
Bruh chill na, I mean the customizing aspect, obviously the Xbox pad has always been the best basic pad, but it does not work for all games, you can't remap like that, I don't know if you'll need a software for that, but with the dual shock it's a breeze , you can use the dual shock 4 as an external mouse or keyboard. and if you didn't know, the ds4 has a gyroscope that can be programmed or remaped, and the ds4 has more buttons, thanks to the cursor buttons so you can remap that too, Xbox is a good pad for playing, and all, but when it comes to customization it's DS4, There's a razer version of the DS4, that one would kick xbox s controller away, it's about 35k or so
I have used both, so I know, the ps4 cursor works as a mouse cursor
Dual shock 4 vs Xbox one is more like Android vs iOS,
you can change the vibration feedback frequency, you can see the battery left in %
you can change the sensitivity of the ds pad buttons and all, I was actually pretty amazed with the software, but the Xbox feels good In hand quite alright with the haptic feedback and all, but it's just plug and play, that's where it ends
But customization and all its ds4, it's cheaper, and you don't need to be buying battery, just charge up.
I'll rather get a wired xbox pad than a wireless, because I play on PC, no need for range.

1 Like

Re: Pls Which Is Best For Playing Gta 5 Is Ps4 Or Pc by error4040: 4:28pm On Oct 30, 2020
I have a PS4 console(4th image) but I never bother to use the Dualshock4 on my Laptop because of third party apps issue I never considere to use the dualshock4. I never took Sony controllers on PC after it gave me so much stress when I tried the Dualshock3.

I have use the Xbox 360 controller and I now use the Xbox one s.
I have no idea on the customisation aspect. But yes I prefer the dualshock4 that's when you mention the console aspect but in terms of PC gaming why would I stress my self with the issue of using additional software just so I can play when I can have the option for plug and play.

Mind you the Xbox controller also serves as mouse and keyboard (if you press the Xbox logo on the first image I shared it would take you to windows home and you can use the analog to navigate A can be use as enter while B would take you back).
Tho I love the image you shared.

Onyeka90210:

I'll rather get a wired xbox pad than a wireless, because I play on PC, no need for range.

Nah chief the wireless controller with a normal USB cable just plug and play it would still serve well as the wired controller.

Find attached an image of my Xbox one controller that I connected with USB and it works normal(first image)

You can even connect it to your phone via OTG cable or Bluetooth using Batteries (2nd image)

My old Xbox 360 controller and the Dualshock3 I mentioned.(image 3)

Re: Pls Which Is Best For Playing Gta 5 Is Ps4 Or Pc by Onyeka90210(m): 5:18pm On Oct 30, 2020
error4040:
I have a PS4 console(4th image) but I never bother to use the Dualshock4 on my Laptop because of third party apps issue I never considere to use the dualshock4. I never took Sony controllers on PC after it gave me so much stress when I tried the Dualshock3.

I have use the Xbox 360 controller and I now use the Xbox one s.
I have no idea on the customisation aspect. But yes I prefer the dualshock4 that's when you mention the console aspect but in terms of PC gaming why would I stress my self with the issue of using additional software just so I can play when I can have the option for plug and play.

Mind you the Xbox controller also serves as mouse and keyboard (if you press the Xbox logo on the first image I shared it would take you to windows home and you can use the analog to navigate A can be use as enter while B would take you back).
Tho I love the image you shared.

Nah chief the wireless controller with a normal USB cable just plug and play it would still serve well as the wired controller.

Find attached an image of my Xbox one controller that I connected with USB and it works normal(first image)

You can even connect it to your phone via OTG cable or Bluetooth using Batteries (2nd image)

My old Xbox 360 controller and the Dualshock3 I mentioned.(image 3)
Bruh, you see it as stress when it's just one click download and install, I mean, who doesn't like to tweak stuff, if you want out of the box plug and play then xbox is okay, but if you want additional settings, the ps4 is okay too, But it all comes down to preference In the end, the last pic I shared is from my current controller, it's universal, (ps3,ps4, and PC), okay, asides xbox sha. and it's plug and play, no added software, it's a pitech product.
At the end of the day it all balls down to preference, just like Android and iOS, I love the Xbox overall no doubt and but I love the custom options of the DS4 on pc,
what I mean by keyboard is a remapping feature I'm ds4, like r2 can be space bar or w or anything you set it to, it's basically like a remote, you can use the joystick to move your mouse dude, and click stuff with r1/r2, how you want to set it, or you can use the cursor, and this can be done in game or outside the game,
I have used both so I know, I like tweaking my settings a lot, that's why I enjoyed the ds4, while charging you can change the LED to rainbow and all, Bruh, I know all these stuff.
Who do you think sold you that your xbox one s special edition?wink
I mean, remapping tilt controls, I mean, tweaking is life
The presence of the touch bar and gyro is a lot mehn
Swipe gestures on a controller
From the pics below you can see that part where I remaped my keyboard controls to the ds4, because cod MW 4 does not support xbox controller, but with ds4 you can tweak it,
the DS4 is basically plug and play, and funny enough I always use bluetooth on it, because I know I can charge it later.
And I mean why spend much on the wireless xbox controller when you could get the wired cheaper, cause I never used the Bluetooth once, only when playing with my phone, which you uploaded somehow grin,
https://www.nairaland.com/6001927/xbox-one-x-special-edition

Re: Pls Which Is Best For Playing Gta 5 Is Ps4 Or Pc by error4040: 8:44pm On Oct 30, 2020
Onyeka90210:

Bruh, you see it as stress when it's just one click download and install, I mean, who doesn't like to tweak stuff, if you want out of the box plug and play then xbox is okay, but if you want additional settings, the ps4 is okay too, But it all comes down to preference In the end, the last pic I shared is from my current controller, it's universal, (ps3,ps4, and PC), okay, asides xbox sha. and it's plug and play, no added software, it's a pitech product.
At the end of the day it all balls down to preference, just like Android and iOS, I love the Xbox overall no doubt and but I love the custom options of the DS4 on pc,
what I mean by keyboard is a remapping feature I'm ds4, like r2 can be space bar or w or anything you set it to, it's basically like a remote, you can use the joystick to move your mouse dude, and click stuff with r1/r2, how you want to set it, or you can use the cursor, and this can be done in game or outside the game,
I have used both so I know, I like tweaking my settings a lot, that's why I enjoyed the ds4, while charging you can change the LED to rainbow and all, Bruh, I know all these stuff.
Who do you think sold you that your xbox one s special edition?wink
I mean, remapping tilt controls, I mean, tweaking is life
The presence of the touch bar and gyro is a lot mehn
Swipe gestures on a controller
From the pics below you can see that part where I remaped my keyboard controls to the ds4, because cod MW 4 does not support xbox controller, but with ds4 you can tweak it,
the DS4 is basically plug and play, and funny enough I always use bluetooth on it, because I know I can charge it later.
And I mean why spend much on the wireless xbox controller when you could get the wired cheaper, cause I never used the Bluetooth once, only when playing with my phone, which you uploaded somehow grin,
https://www.nairaland.com/6001927/xbox-one-x-special-edition
Lol I know you were the one who sold the Xbox one controller.
Abi no be you still share that CODM group link for me
Check those following you on NL grin
I just wan follow you Argue! Because I used more than two Wired controllers and they became faulty for no reason.
So I won't advice anyone to get the Wired Xbox controller.

1 Like

Re: Pls Which Is Best For Playing Gta 5 Is Ps4 Or Pc by error4040: 8:50pm On Oct 30, 2020
Onyeka90210
Can I get the app for the Dualshock4 so I can try it on my own controller ?
Re: Pls Which Is Best For Playing Gta 5 Is Ps4 Or Pc by Onyeka90210(m): 8:57pm On Oct 30, 2020
error4040:

Lol I know you were the one who sold the Xbox one controller.
Abi no be you still share that CODM group link for me
Check those following you on NL grin
I just wan follow you Argue! Because I used more than two Wired controllers and they became faulty for no reason.
So I won't advice anyone to get the Wired Xbox controller.
Bad guy
Yeah, very true, on the wireless you’ll just need to change the usb cord , while on the wired you’ll
Have to replace the whole pad, cool
We suppose go 1vs1 make I test your hand small
Re: Pls Which Is Best For Playing Gta 5 Is Ps4 Or Pc by Onyeka90210(m): 9:01pm On Oct 30, 2020
error4040:
Onyeka90210
Can I get the app for the Dualshock4 so I can try it on my own controller ?
Omo na google way
But na DualShock 4 be the name, just google am
Re: Pls Which Is Best For Playing Gta 5 Is Ps4 Or Pc by error4040: 9:27pm On Oct 30, 2020
Onyeka90210:

Bad guy
Yeah, very true, on the wireless you’ll just need to change the usb cord , while on the wired you’ll
Have to replace the whole pad, cool
We suppose go 1vs1 make I test your hand small
Share me IV na Or just give me your CODM Name cool
Re: Pls Which Is Best For Playing Gta 5 Is Ps4 Or Pc by Onyeka90210(m): 7:59am On Oct 31, 2020
error4040:

Share me IV na Or just give me your CODM Name cool
You wan finish me bah? grin
Re: Pls Which Is Best For Playing Gta 5 Is Ps4 Or Pc by LucemFerre: 8:39am On Oct 31, 2020
Zannx:
gaming in PS4 is way way better than gaming in pc
installing a game in pc is very stressing and time wasting.. sometimes it doesn't even work

I remembered when a friend tried installing COD WW2 on his HP envy after several hours of downloading the raw file and d system got so slow and went off..e weak me

plus the exclusive on PS4 is madd

and those saying graphics is better should try gaming with a 4k-8k TV...

PlayStation anyday anytime...

Lol... which PlayStation has 4k-8k output?
Re: Pls Which Is Best For Playing Gta 5 Is Ps4 Or Pc by error4040: 8:55am On Oct 31, 2020
Onyeka90210:

You wan finish me bah? grin
Lol I know your type!
If we start now naso you go start de lead with 5-0 lead
Re: Pls Which Is Best For Playing Gta 5 Is Ps4 Or Pc by error4040: 8:57am On Oct 31, 2020
LucemFerre:

Lol... which PlayStation has 4k-8k output?

Comon Bruh!

PlayStation 4pro have 4k.
I don't know about the 8k tho.
Re: Pls Which Is Best For Playing Gta 5 Is Ps4 Or Pc by LucemFerre: 9:03am On Oct 31, 2020
error4040:

Comon Bruh!

PlayStation 4pro have 4k.
I don't know about the 8k tho.

That sh1t is upscaled cheesy
Re: Pls Which Is Best For Playing Gta 5 Is Ps4 Or Pc by error4040: 9:09am On Oct 31, 2020
LucemFerre:

That sh1t is upscaled cheesy

Well na to wait for Smaller sized ps5 that support the 8k.

When I saw the unboxing of the PS5 Lmao I said Godforbid.
The stuff was way bigger that the Fat PS3, I rather wait for the Small size to be out next year.
Re: Pls Which Is Best For Playing Gta 5 Is Ps4 Or Pc by LucemFerre: 9:31am On Oct 31, 2020
error4040:

Well na to wait for Smaller sized ps5 that support the 8k.

When I saw the unboxing of the PS5 Lmao I said Godforbid.
The stuff was way bigger that the Fat PS3, I rather wait for the Small size to be out next year.

Lol... na to build wardrobe for am

I doubt next gen consoles will support native 8k
Re: Pls Which Is Best For Playing Gta 5 Is Ps4 Or Pc by Onyeka90210(m): 11:09am On Oct 31, 2020
error4040:

Lol I know your type!
If we start now naso you go start de lead with 5-0 lead
Haba na, even SARS no wicked like that, I be noob oh.
You suppose Dey tap war zone for your p4 yh?
Re: Pls Which Is Best For Playing Gta 5 Is Ps4 Or Pc by error4040: 12:41pm On Oct 31, 2020
LucemFerre:

Lol... na to build wardrobe for am

I doubt next gen consoles will support native 8k

Your comment made me Laugh walai grin grin grin

Don't over estimate science because like this as we de talk person de busy de try am since January and sure yea by next year it can be possible.

Like says of PS2 the stuff was a dream come true to own a PS2 sef Na paradise especially with games like GTA SA.

Fast forward 2015 GTA SA support android.
So don't doubt bro because if e later sup na like this ya face go just de shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pls Which Is Best For Playing Gta 5 Is Ps4 Or Pc by error4040: 12:44pm On Oct 31, 2020
Onyeka90210:

Haba na, even SARS no wicked like that, I be noob oh.
You suppose Dey tap war zone for your p4 yh?
Those guys from other countries na Murderers bros grin

Thank God say na borrow I borrow the Disc try am online. The way them take handle nobody tell me make I just stick to my FIFA,Last of us,Far cry and GOF.

Bruh! No de whine me share id jo cool
Re: Pls Which Is Best For Playing Gta 5 Is Ps4 Or Pc by Onyeka90210(m): 1:47pm On Oct 31, 2020
error4040:

Those guys from other countries na Murderers bros grin

Thank God say na borrow I borrow the Disc try am online. The way them take handle nobody tell me make I just stick to my FIFA,Last of us,Far cry and GOF.

Bruh! No de whine me share id jo cool
Na small small dey learn na,
Send yours my request done full
Re: Pls Which Is Best For Playing Gta 5 Is Ps4 Or Pc by error4040: 1:55pm On Oct 31, 2020
Onyeka90210:

Na small small dey learn na,
Send yours my request done full

Add up: Chocoleen tongue
Re: Pls Which Is Best For Playing Gta 5 Is Ps4 Or Pc by Onyeka90210(m): 2:58pm On Oct 31, 2020
error4040:

Add up: Chocoleen tongue
sent

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PC or Console For Game? / FIFA 16 Demo Now Available For Download For Free / Can Steam Deck Dethrone Playstation Vita And Nintendo Switch?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.