Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,585 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Lekki Massacre: Who Gave The Order? Fredrick Nwabufo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Massacre: Who Gave The Order? Fredrick Nwabufo (49604 Views)

The New Nigeria Under President Tinubu, By Fredrick Nwabufo / Fredrick Nwabufo: What Atiku Can Learn From President Jonathan In Defeat / Yoruba Deserve 2023 Presidency, The Igbos Not A Serious People- Fredrick Nwabufo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Massacre: Who Gave The Order? Fredrick Nwabufo by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 21, 2020
LITTLE LITTLE THINGS LIKE THIS SPEAK ABOUT YORUBA LAND , SHAME ON YOU AFONJAS
Re: Lekki Massacre: Who Gave The Order? Fredrick Nwabufo by Camelot65: 9:56am On Oct 21, 2020
Biodun556:
Useless question
Useless question? are you alright?
Re: Lekki Massacre: Who Gave The Order? Fredrick Nwabufo by Nauttyprof(m): 9:56am On Oct 21, 2020
I will never blame Sanwo-Olu as he seems honest in his handling. We say he is the Governor but he has no control over the force (everything is being handled by the FG). The man came out plain to us to make us understand that this was beyond him.

Who do I blame? My blame goes to the President of this country and Tinubu, not forgetting all the leaders in the Senate and House of Representative who would have done the needful.

It's sad we got to this stage.

Rest in Peace to those who fought for a good course. It's really sad.
Re: Lekki Massacre: Who Gave The Order? Fredrick Nwabufo by Horus(m): 9:56am On Oct 21, 2020
Re: Lekki Massacre: Who Gave The Order? Fredrick Nwabufo by luminouz(m): 9:57am On Oct 21, 2020
IME1:
 49 people died yesterday

May they rest in peace

All deaths in the past days concerning this protests are all avoidable

Meanwhile there are crimes now related to this protests which include-
Raping, Breaking and Entry, Extortion, Road Blocks and paying before passing, Burning of public buildings get such as police stations, over 1000 inmates released from prison, hardened people unleashed into the society who don't know the modus operandi of the protest, but see everyone outside the prison as an enemy.

Where are the police people?
They are guarding legislators, executives, judicial persons and rich people who can pay for them.

Police cannot help you if bad boys come under the guise of protest to come and loot, rape and kill! So where do you turn to? Self help? Your guns or weapons, or street vigilante? Oh please.

Welcome to the desire for the enthronment of the New World Order 
I'm not a conspiracy theorists but sadly all that's happening is a script.
You turn off lights and CCTV at Lekki toll? What do you expect?
You open prison gates to let out inmates? What do you expect?
You slap people with hike in fuel then electricity back to back? What do you expect?
You pay one human being 26million monthly for saying aye or nay or even sleeping and what do you expect?

I can go on, but alas my phone battery is running down and do there's been no light since and there is curfew.
So how do we buy fuel, diesel or get charge phones?
What do you do at home when there is no light and even food or joy?

What a country 

PS: I'll copy this my post and paste it on as many threads as I can  

Which 49? Are you ok? undecided

Where do y'all get these kind info sef?
Re: Lekki Massacre: Who Gave The Order? Fredrick Nwabufo by Oketwin(m): 9:57am On Oct 21, 2020
luvmijeje:
The better questions should be :

Why are Nigerians supporting the Youths to be lawless?
Why did those who hate the President fuelling for revolution?
Why did those who are hungry for power in 2023 fold their arms and egg this protesters into lawlessness?
And why is every is every fuc.king person playing politics with our lives.
kip displaying ur ignorance we ar watching.
Re: Lekki Massacre: Who Gave The Order? Fredrick Nwabufo by Bestbeelieve: 9:57am On Oct 21, 2020
Change can only come when the people are ready Eg Algeria Sudan Tunisia et al.
Now Nigerians are ready! Its time for restructuring and proper development or Break up!Nothing less

Nigerians are beautiful people. They ask for nothing much! just the basics and even in the hardships they still manage to keep happy yet the evil ones in leadership positions still make things difficult for them!

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: Who Gave The Order? Fredrick Nwabufo by Omezif(m): 9:58am On Oct 21, 2020
Goverment people voted for, has Massacred thesame people that put them in power than terrorists.
Re: Lekki Massacre: Who Gave The Order? Fredrick Nwabufo by bukit05(f): 9:59am On Oct 21, 2020
SilverNorGold:
If the protesters had complied with the governor's directive, this wouldn't have happened.

I think we have to be blunt for once and tell ourselves the bitter truth. That's the only way we can sharpen our minds..

We all saw how Nairalanders were rejoicing when innocent police officers were being murdered. How they were rejoicing when criminals were making mockery of the government, putting on police uniforms.. We all saw how people chanted "revolution" when jails were broken and prisoners set free and police stations burnt.

If after all this you still have the guts to condemn the government, the military, and exonerate the criminal protesting hoodlums, then you are one of the problems of this country.

I will speak the truth no matter how bitter. A lot of users called me out in the previous thread and rained all manner of insults on me, yet you want me to believe that these people are not hoodlums?

See, if it's gonna require force to enforce Law and Order, then let it be..

Nigeria must be great.

Look at what you typed, read it slowly does it make sense. So because they failed to obey the curfew death is now suppose to be the punishment.
Re: Lekki Massacre: Who Gave The Order? Fredrick Nwabufo by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 21, 2020
Racoon:

Meanwhile, government sponsored thugs/miscreants in flashy vehicles under govt protection were used to caused endless anarchy with videos/pictures all over the internet just to justify these orgy of blood letting.

Then we are asking who gave the orders to shoot? Common! We all know including the government.Lai Mohammed and Tinubu have long spoken the mind of the government.

Now, if Sanwo-Olu and the army that is under the FG control denied involvement, then the NASS should commence impeachment proceedings against the president.

NASS can't do nothing, they re rubber stamp asses.
Re: Lekki Massacre: Who Gave The Order? Fredrick Nwabufo by Sirmwill: 10:00am On Oct 21, 2020
chariisGRACE:
He couldn't stand the continuous loss of over huge amount of money that the toll gate generates everyday...Tinubu and Buhari did it. (Tinubu asked Buhari for the soldiers to disperse kill the peaceful protesters that were 'blocking' one of his source of money as he couldn't afford to loose money because of their protests).

Seun how come you're yet to say anything about this? Are you a Robot?

Abeg,tell those hackers to come and Hack Nairaland if Seun does not talk in 5days...
We must wear Jeans wrapper for this matter
Re: Lekki Massacre: Who Gave The Order? Fredrick Nwabufo by Camelot65: 10:00am On Oct 21, 2020
fatymore:
I am not trying to be sympathetic to Jagaban's plight but this man might be innocent to an extent....

We Nigerians are our problems.

Shite Massacre: we kept mute cos it was far away in the north

Ipob: Same thing by the Armed forces

Now at our backyard: We are blaming Tinubu...

This is from the Federal Government.

All what these 3 groups had in common was protesting to the federal government to do something.

May we never make a mistake in the form of Buhari again.

people were warned pre 2015...... at least I'm happy he won, if he hadn't, some persons would have thought him to be a messiah
Re: Lekki Massacre: Who Gave The Order? Fredrick Nwabufo by inspektor(m): 10:01am On Oct 21, 2020
SilverNorGold:
If the protesters had complied with the governor's directive, this wouldn't have happened.

I think we have to be blunt for once and tell ourselves the bitter truth. That's the only way we can sharpen our minds..

We all saw how Nairalanders were rejoicing when innocent police officers were being murdered. How they were rejoicing when criminals were making mockery of the government, putting on police uniforms.. We all saw how people chanted "revolution" when jails were broken and prisoners set free and police stations burnt.

If after all this you still have the guts to condemn the government, the military, and exonerate the criminal protesting hoodlums, then you are one of the problems of this country.

I will speak the truth no matter how bitter. A lot of users called me out in the previous thread and rained all manner of insults on me, yet you want me to believe that these people are not hoodlums?

Nigeria must be great.

What the Bleep did I just read??

You made mention of hoodlums, please tell me you saw the videos were government Prado SUVs and hiluxes picked up thugs wielding sticks and machetes?
If you didn't then shut the Bleep up!!! Everyone is entitled to an informed opinion, if you are uninformed then you can't have an opinion.
How can you condemn the actions of a corrupt few and label the whole movement as bad?
How can a government use live ammunition rounds on protesters?

Even during BLM protests were there was looting and burning, the police shot rubber pallets.

Silvernorgold, people like you breed disunity, search your heart and conscience before posting nonsense.
Re: Lekki Massacre: Who Gave The Order? Fredrick Nwabufo by adekennis(m): 10:02am On Oct 21, 2020
SilverNorGold:

Nigeria must be great.

Are you just plain stupid or you just want to be unfortunate in your life..Why cant the military go to those areas where hoodlums are creating troubles .Why go to the most peaceful protest ground to shot unharmed people??
Re: Lekki Massacre: Who Gave The Order? Fredrick Nwabufo by Crystalehis(m): 10:02am On Oct 21, 2020
As we speak now soldiers are firing gunshort the peaceful protesters in BENIN CITY at aduwawa road urora to be precise at ikpobal hill.
Re: Lekki Massacre: Who Gave The Order? Fredrick Nwabufo by kolexy(m): 10:03am On Oct 21, 2020
Maxymilliano:
It is not far fetched, the order emanated from the owner of the tollgate and resident landlord of Lagos.

The governor is just a puppet, which is why he admitted openly that the deployment of soldiers and shooting order was way beyond him a sitting governor.

Tinubu o ni kuure, omo ale !

The President controls the Military and the Police. We cannot continue to make excuses for him, while blaming others
Re: Lekki Massacre: Who Gave The Order? Fredrick Nwabufo by ZoneBslayer(m): 10:03am On Oct 21, 2020
Southern Nigerians go school pass but na dem naive pass...dem sabi read books pass but na dem ignorant pass..the Fulani oligarchs have since seized control of the police, military, media and the courts while you all were on a jamboree.when concerned wise citizens raised their voices the naive southerners said “as long as they are competent it doesn’t matter”....when they branded ipob a terrorist group for no just cause other southerners hailed it and thought they were safe...now e don reach Lagos main main...it remains to see if una go still get sense.
Re: Lekki Massacre: Who Gave The Order? Fredrick Nwabufo by Sinistami(m): 10:04am On Oct 21, 2020
Cassandrax:
Enugu state government has warned you all. Don't be fooled.

The same set of people that brought this government on us due to selfish interest and lied for five years that the government is working and that there is no insecurity when people are dying in hundreds are now trying to pull the government down by force, the government will return fire for fire because they were duly elected. Be wise.

If the buhari government had favoured that particular section of the country by giving them juicy appointments and promising them presidency, I swear they would be no protest today from this particular section of the country.

Remember this same set of people were laughing and rejoicing when crocodile smile and python dance went to the SS and SE.

Be wise.

I am not against anyone, just making common sense.
@@@@@@

Guy Lagos has all tribes from different angles of the Nigerian federation. Anything that happens to Lagos touches everything in this country. Don't just stay there and spitting trash man. Igbo , Ijaw etc were among the protests in lag.
Re: Lekki Massacre: Who Gave The Order? Fredrick Nwabufo by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 21, 2020
NoPlaceLike:
It's a pity. It shall never be well with all of them. Tinubu, it shall never be well with you.

Makes no difference, Jagaban rocks in bullions, shout alleluias. That's what the westside gets for being traitors.
Re: Lekki Massacre: Who Gave The Order? Fredrick Nwabufo by Slurity(m): 10:05am On Oct 21, 2020
I TOLD SOME PEOPLE ON A WHATAPP GROUP SOME DAYS BACK THAT HOLDING NIGERIAN FLAG WILL NOT STOP THE ARMY OR ANY FORCE FROM SHOOTINGS IN WE ALLOW VIOLENCE TO CREEP IN TO THIS PEACEFUL PROTEST THEY ALL LAUGHS AT ME AND KEEP SAYING NO ARMY WILL EVER TRY SHOOT A CITIZEN. I TOLD THEM THAT IS IF VIOLENCE IS NOT INVOLVED. NOW THE BLOODS OF INNOCENT LIFES HOLD NIGERIAN FLAGS LITTERS THE STREETS. NOW THEY RESPECT MY INITIAL SUBMISSION. THE MOST SORRY PART IS THAT WE HAVE LOST THE BATTLE ALREADY.
Re: Lekki Massacre: Who Gave The Order? Fredrick Nwabufo by luvmijeje(f): 10:05am On Oct 21, 2020
Oketwin:
kip displaying ur ignorance we ar watching.

Sharrrap!!!
Re: Lekki Massacre: Who Gave The Order? Fredrick Nwabufo by Emekaonline: 10:05am On Oct 21, 2020
adekennis:

Are you just plain stupid or you just want to be unfortunate in your life..Why cant the military go to those areas where hoodlums are creating troubles .Why go to the most peaceful protest ground to shot unharmed people??

So you mean troubles are not being created with the #EndSARS? Are you insane? Do you know how many police stations and banks that have been burnt? Why dont you go and burn Ariaria or Alaba market? Why blocking the roads?
Re: Lekki Massacre: Who Gave The Order? Fredrick Nwabufo by Deepthoughts: 10:06am On Oct 21, 2020
dre11:

THE CABLE
It's doesn't take a miracle for any one to know that the killings were clearly by secret agents of the state to create an alibi for government crack down, now everyone can see the true colors if buhari/Apc.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: Who Gave The Order? Fredrick Nwabufo by aluyapreston: 10:06am On Oct 21, 2020
QueenNemesis:
Massacre embarassed
I've been following your posts.
you're not as anonymous as you think
I will track you
Re: Lekki Massacre: Who Gave The Order? Fredrick Nwabufo by Gabbriell: 10:06am On Oct 21, 2020
To spot a paid commenter on nairaland, just look at the person's previous post and registration date. A lot of them are flowing around recently...Government sponsored internet soldiers (keyboard warriors )
Re: Lekki Massacre: Who Gave The Order? Fredrick Nwabufo by adekennis(m): 10:08am On Oct 21, 2020
Emekaonline:

So you mean troubles are not being created with the #EndSARS? Are you insane? Do you know how many police stations and banks that have been burnt? Why dont you go and burn Ariaria or Alaba market? Why blocking the roads?

You must be very stupid and unfortunate..Why going to peaceful protest ground to shoot people .E be like say ogun wan kill you and your entire family for this nonsense wey u dey yarn.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: Who Gave The Order? Fredrick Nwabufo by hybridblood07(m): 10:10am On Oct 21, 2020
Tinubu and Sanwo-olu have no power over the Army. Don't let anyone deceive you
jerseyboy:
Commander in Thief Bola Ahmed Tinubu gave the order.
Re: Lekki Massacre: Who Gave The Order? Fredrick Nwabufo by Emekaonline: 10:10am On Oct 21, 2020
Oizatobad:
LITTLE LITTLE THINGS LIKE THIS SPEAK ABOUT YORUBA LAND
, SHAME ON YOU AFONJAS

Must you and your good for nothing family live and creat nuisance in Yoruba land??Please leave Alaba market and go back to your stinking region
Re: Lekki Massacre: Who Gave The Order? Fredrick Nwabufo by fatymore(f): 10:11am On Oct 21, 2020
Patrioticman007:

You made an interesting assertion, however
The west controls the media, that's the reason for the noise.
Last not the least, the pulled down syndrome that was used on Awolowo, MKO & Bola Ige is at work against Jagaban, only Allah's know how it will end.

May Allah help us....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ibrahim Babangida Riding With Queen Elizabeth In Her Carriage (Throwback Photo) / Deola Smart Blasts Dino Melaye: Thunder Fire You, Never Come To Our House Again / Boko Haram Captures & Destroys Armed Personnel Carrier Newly Acquired By Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.