Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,843 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Lekki Massacre: Who Gave The Order? Fredrick Nwabufo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Massacre: Who Gave The Order? Fredrick Nwabufo (49603 Views)

The New Nigeria Under President Tinubu, By Fredrick Nwabufo / Fredrick Nwabufo: What Atiku Can Learn From President Jonathan In Defeat / Yoruba Deserve 2023 Presidency, The Igbos Not A Serious People- Fredrick Nwabufo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Massacre: Who Gave The Order? Fredrick Nwabufo by Sobasojek: 10:57am On Oct 21, 2020
Missyajoke:

Mio rope Ryan kan to sorire in family yin ri. If not on I ma so isokuso toun so. Iya, awon aunti atii gbogbo family yin ni won ma dopa. Iwo werey/ bipolar yii. Ori e to yo okan ri eyan sofun.

No fa me olorun lowo ki odun yi to park OMA ko oni tieh. Elenu fele fele, alainironu, ode, oponu, didirin.
Oloriburuku omo ale, omo abinpabe elenu shipoti olofo omo ofo oloribu didan alayabeje omo arisunkun

When the war comes, I’ll trace you

EMI ni ma do e pa to ba di igba yen

Ma do e Ku ni
Re: Lekki Massacre: Who Gave The Order? Fredrick Nwabufo by Olasty(f): 10:57am On Oct 21, 2020
Sobasojek:

Low iq idiot. Buhari only has the power to order soldiers in this case or alternatively senior officers in the military

Fish brain yam head why is it only Lagos that peace full protesters were shot for defending your drug baron Lord your family will go through what the families of the slain peaceful protesters are going through now 600years of sorrow and hardship to you and your family and to those who have the order and those who carry out the order the blood of the slain protesters will cry out against you and your generation for 600years
Amen in Jesus name
Re: Lekki Massacre: Who Gave The Order? Fredrick Nwabufo by Olasty(f): 10:58am On Oct 21, 2020
Sobasojek:

Low iq idiot. Buhari only has the power to order soldiers in this case or alternatively senior officers in the military

Fish brain yam head why is it only Lagos that peace ful protesters were shot for defending your drug baron Lord your family will go through what the families of the slain peaceful protesters are going through now 600years of sorrow and hardship to you and your family and to those who gave the order and those who carry out the order the blood of the slain protesters will cry out against you and your generation for 600years
Amen in Jesus name
Re: Lekki Massacre: Who Gave The Order? Fredrick Nwabufo by Sobasojek: 10:58am On Oct 21, 2020
Olasty:

Fish brain yam head why is it only Lagos that peace full protesters were shot for defending your drug baron Lord your family will go through what the families of the slain peaceful protesters are going through now 600years of sorrow and hardship to you and your family and to those who have the order and those who carry out the order the blood of the slain protesters will cry out against you and your generation for 600years
Amen in Jesus name
Shut up arindin. Peaceful protesters who burnt police station on orile, ajagbandi, killed policemen, attacked rrs

Senseless mofo idiotic foolish olofo
Re: Lekki Massacre: Who Gave The Order? Fredrick Nwabufo by adeyemi67494: 11:02am On Oct 21, 2020
:The President controls the Military and the Police. We cannot continue to make excuses for him, while blaming others and who is the president? Tinubu?
Re: Lekki Massacre: Who Gave The Order? Fredrick Nwabufo by Samchimezie(m): 11:09am On Oct 21, 2020
Too Bad
Re: Lekki Massacre: Who Gave The Order? Fredrick Nwabufo by enesexy(f): 11:09am On Oct 21, 2020
Do you want to donate welfare packages like clothings to people in need, like orphanages, displaced persons, widows in communities or those in remand?

We will help you make this desire easier any where in Nigeria, as we provide bulk clothings like fairly used Ankara. skirt and blouse, gown, wrapper and blouse, ready-made.
Dogo riga de dankwali, riga de zani de dankwali, patari de riga de dankwali. At affordable price.... contact us 09061229034,09016268179.
Re: Lekki Massacre: Who Gave The Order? Fredrick Nwabufo by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:27am On Oct 21, 2020
Buhari Hands Are Unclean, He Must Resign.
Re: Lekki Massacre: Who Gave The Order? Fredrick Nwabufo by Mrscarter(f): 11:42am On Oct 21, 2020
dre11:

THE CABLE

Damn this is bad.
A policeman/sars/military they're all nigerian men so how can they just kill their fellow nigerians just like that?!!!
Where are their hearts? Their conscious?
Don't they have any shame?
They must remember god is watching all of this�
Re: Lekki Massacre: Who Gave The Order? Fredrick Nwabufo by Fourwinds: 11:45am On Oct 21, 2020
SilverNorGold:
If the protesters had complied with the governor's directive, this wouldn't have happened.

I think we have to be blunt for once and tell ourselves the bitter truth. That's the only way we can sharpen our minds..

We all saw how Nairalanders were rejoicing when innocent police officers were being murdered. How they were rejoicing when criminals were making mockery of the government, putting on police uniforms.. We all saw how people chanted "revolution" when jails were broken and prisoners set free and police stations burnt.

If after all this you still have the guts to condemn the government, the military, and exonerate the criminal protesting hoodlums, then you are one of the problems of this country.

I will speak the truth no matter how bitter. A lot of users called me out in the previous thread and rained all manner of insults on me, yet you want me to believe that these people are not hoodlums?

See, if it's gonna require force to enforce Law and Order, then let it be..

Nigeria must be great.
it can't be great under this constitution
Re: Lekki Massacre: Who Gave The Order? Fredrick Nwabufo by Chuksmonika(m): 11:57am On Oct 21, 2020
God will purnish all of them, from A to Z, all those who have hand in kiiling of protesters, From the so called Jubril aminu alsudani to the governors who have a hand in it
Re: Lekki Massacre: Who Gave The Order? Fredrick Nwabufo by uptimum123(m): 11:59am On Oct 21, 2020
yungmill:
Its high time we as a people boycott everything that has to do with representing this country, from sports to conventions and on, this regime takes us for subjects not citizens! Its time we let them know who we are!

Good luck with that
Re: Lekki Massacre: Who Gave The Order? Fredrick Nwabufo by uptimum123(m): 11:59am On Oct 21, 2020
Sambaby7640:
It's definitely gonna be Tinubu

He is losing millions from toll gates and decided to send Army to kill protesters who blocked there

It actually might be your father
Re: Lekki Massacre: Who Gave The Order? Fredrick Nwabufo by uptimum123(m): 12:00pm On Oct 21, 2020
eddyslim:
You and your family will die a shameful dead, mark my words tinubu

Its like tinubu is the cause of your infertility
Re: Lekki Massacre: Who Gave The Order? Fredrick Nwabufo by uptimum123(m): 12:02pm On Oct 21, 2020
Oizatobad:
LITTLE LITTLE THINGS LIKE THIS SPEAK ABOUT YORUBA LAND
, SHAME ON YOU AFONJAS

Shame on you flat heads
Re: Lekki Massacre: Who Gave The Order? Fredrick Nwabufo by yungmill(m): 12:04pm On Oct 21, 2020
uptimum123:

Good luck with that
Its not a joke lets show them that they are nothing without us, let them represent themselves since they are gods amonst men!
Re: Lekki Massacre: Who Gave The Order? Fredrick Nwabufo by uptimum123(m): 12:05pm On Oct 21, 2020
Mustend:
We where thought in school on the rights 9f our citizens.... We are expressing that right and they are killing us for it

Note:if you leave this country never come back

You are expressing that rights by blocking all roads,by killing police men,by looting ,by raping,buy burning people's property ?

Your a joker

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: Who Gave The Order? Fredrick Nwabufo by uptimum123(m): 12:10pm On Oct 21, 2020
yungmill:

Its not a joke lets show them that they are nothing without us, let them represent themselves since they are gods amonst men!

No brother..we are nothing without them
Re: Lekki Massacre: Who Gave The Order? Fredrick Nwabufo by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 21, 2020
Sambaby7640:
It's definitely gonna be Tinubu

He is losing millions from toll gates and decided to send Army to kill protesters who blocked there

Lol. Miyetti Allah and others attacked Tinubu claiming he is sponsoring the protestors to bring down the Government of PMB.

Now we are to believe Tinubu gave the order, when he is not an official member of the government , for the Army to open fire on so-called protestors?

Clearly there is something about Tinubu that all news, all roads and all allegations in Nigeria leads to him.
Re: Lekki Massacre: Who Gave The Order? Fredrick Nwabufo by yungmill(m): 12:27pm On Oct 21, 2020
uptimum123:

No brother..we are nothing without them

We are great without them never undervalue the power the people possess
Re: Lekki Massacre: Who Gave The Order? Fredrick Nwabufo by Sinistami(m): 12:43pm On Oct 21, 2020
Sobasojek:

Don’t mind those foolish low iq idiots.

We have so many warriors in warri, militants in ph, warriors in Benin, aba, onitsha, enugu, owerri, ebonyi, asaba

How come Lagos protests is getting more violent?

Definitely some people have another agenda to cause unrest in Lagos by hiding under end sars tag

Paid fake account that was created October 12 2020.......Your divide and rule tactics will not work.
Re: Lekki Massacre: Who Gave The Order? Fredrick Nwabufo by Sobasojek: 12:47pm On Oct 21, 2020
Sinistami:

Paid fake account that was created October 12 2020.......Your divide and rule tactics will not work.
Shut up ipob
Re: Lekki Massacre: Who Gave The Order? Fredrick Nwabufo by Sinistami(m): 1:01pm On Oct 21, 2020
Sobasojek:

Shut up ipob

Better I be Ipob than to be Zombie like you. keep face like juju wen your mama no fit serve well. Scum of the earth , Buhari dick sucker better Bleep out of here. Tribalistic slowpoke. How much dem pay you? abi the money include Buhari naked pic wen you go carry masturbate?

When youths are talking ,keep your idiocy to yourself.
Re: Lekki Massacre: Who Gave The Order? Fredrick Nwabufo by Sobasojek: 1:03pm On Oct 21, 2020
Sinistami:

Better I be Ipob than to be Zombie like you. keep face like juju wen your mama no fit serve well. Scum of the earth , Buhari dick sucker better Bleep out of here. Tribalistic slowpoke. How much dem pay you? abi the money include Buhari naked pic wen you go carry masturbate?

Oloriburuku olofo didan alayebaje elenu shipoti alainironu

Where are the warriors in aba, portharcourt, calabar, onitsha, nnewi, ebonyi, enugu ?
Re: Lekki Massacre: Who Gave The Order? Fredrick Nwabufo by Sobasojek: 1:04pm On Oct 21, 2020
Sinistami:

Where are the warriors in aba, portharcourt, calabar, onitsha, nnewi, ebonyi, enugu ?

Because we are yet to see any property burnt in these places
Re: Lekki Massacre: Who Gave The Order? Fredrick Nwabufo by Sinistami(m): 1:19pm On Oct 21, 2020
Sobasojek:

Anyeeee ,,,,wail all you want mr divider .......we are in this and no turning back. you can go back to start sucking Buhari's dick now.....Obori nama! come on clear way comot for my front make I see better people for thread. Your account isn't even a month old.......lazy bastard. Careless manchi.
Re: Lekki Massacre: Who Gave The Order? Fredrick Nwabufo by Sobasojek: 1:22pm On Oct 21, 2020
Sinistami:

Anyeeee ,,,,wail all you want mr divider .......we are in this and no turning back. you can go back to start sucking Buhari's dick now.....Obori nama! come on clear way comot for my front make I see better people for thread. Your account isn't even a month old.......lazy bastard. Careless manchi.
Omo ofo oloripelebe olofo didan olorisebe. The war you’re inviting will surely consume you
Re: Lekki Massacre: Who Gave The Order? Fredrick Nwabufo by Sinistami(m): 1:24pm On Oct 21, 2020
Sobasojek:

Take am say we no fit track you? ,,,, My nigga you're on lapses!! Make we minus this thread meet me one on one make I comot your teeth pour trowey for street. jonsin motherfucker.
Re: Lekki Massacre: Who Gave The Order? Fredrick Nwabufo by ivolt: 1:26pm On Oct 21, 2020
Lies.
There was no single dead.
Re: Lekki Massacre: Who Gave The Order? Fredrick Nwabufo by Sinistami(m): 1:29pm On Oct 21, 2020
Sobasojek:

Omo ofo oloripelebe olofo didan olorisebe. The war you’re inviting will surely consume you

Come on dey well,,,, person like you dey talk of war? I mount here dey wait you...bastard child. Keep licking Buhari's ass, coward.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ibrahim Babangida Riding With Queen Elizabeth In Her Carriage (Throwback Photo) / Deola Smart Blasts Dino Melaye: Thunder Fire You, Never Come To Our House Again / Boko Haram Captures & Destroys Armed Personnel Carrier Newly Acquired By Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.