Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

EndSARS: Joe Biden To Buhari & Military, "Stop Violent Crackdown On Protesters" - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Joe Biden To Buhari & Military, "Stop Violent Crackdown On Protesters" (64287 Views)

Adesina: If Buhari’s Military Regime Had Lasted, Nigeria Would've Been Better / Tompolo - Buhari Military Killed My Father, Why Should I Endorse Him? / Buhari’s Military Junta Persecuted Atiku Over 53 Suitcases – Titi Atiku Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Joe Biden To Buhari & Military, "Stop Violent Crackdown On Protesters" by AIlahuAkbar: 10:45am On Oct 21, 2020
Havesense:

For saying your stupid opinion to the general public.. what kind of brain do you have.. smh
Mynd44
Seun
Dominique
Oam4j
rule 2
Re: EndSARS: Joe Biden To Buhari & Military, "Stop Violent Crackdown On Protesters" by AIlahuAkbar: 10:46am On Oct 21, 2020
Havesense:

You see why I will not continue replying you it’s because I can never be a fool like you.. what an idiot and waste of sperm
Mynd44
Seun
Dominique
Oam4j

Rule 2 violation
Re: EndSARS: Joe Biden To Buhari & Military, "Stop Violent Crackdown On Protesters" by oyeb15: 10:48am On Oct 21, 2020
The real Buhari died 3 years ago. Kyari was privy to d conspiracy while daura,funtuna,aisha,mustapha are d protector of d conspiracy.
Re: EndSARS: Joe Biden To Buhari & Military, "Stop Violent Crackdown On Protesters" by Gloriagee(f): 10:55am On Oct 21, 2020
N wheres that annoying Trump Mcheew
Re: EndSARS: Joe Biden To Buhari & Military, "Stop Violent Crackdown On Protesters" by Fish101: 10:57am On Oct 21, 2020
buhari and his military thought this one is baifra
Re: EndSARS: Joe Biden To Buhari & Military, "Stop Violent Crackdown On Protesters" by adaugo59216: 11:05am On Oct 21, 2020
The real Buhari died 3 years ago. Kyari was privy to d conspiracy while daura,funtuna,aisha,mustapha are d protector of d conspiracy.
Re: EndSARS: Joe Biden To Buhari & Military, "Stop Violent Crackdown On Protesters" by emecheboy2(m): 11:08am On Oct 21, 2020
So Sleepy Joe Biden hiding in his basement is even talking, abeg park well. Biden should face his upcoming debate and election defeat.
Re: EndSARS: Joe Biden To Buhari & Military, "Stop Violent Crackdown On Protesters" by Elioandrew: 11:33am On Oct 21, 2020
ochusdb:
In the Sixties (60s)
Our great grandfathers were promised one Nigeria will be better and great.

In the (80s)
Our grandfathers were told democracy would be the solution and the start of good governance.

in 2000
Our Parents were told to focus on vision 2020, that Rome wasn't built in a day

In 20.10.2020 (Vision 2020)
The Children of our Parents were murdered by the Nigerian Military who sworn an oath to protect them.

#EndBadGovernace
#EndGenerationalSuffering
the fight continues. We have conquered already.
Re: EndSARS: Joe Biden To Buhari & Military, "Stop Violent Crackdown On Protesters" by Burruchaga71(m): 12:35pm On Oct 21, 2020
God bless you Oga Joe for speaking out...
Re: EndSARS: Joe Biden To Buhari & Military, "Stop Violent Crackdown On Protesters" by Ken91(m): 12:38pm On Oct 21, 2020
indeed today will be a war! let's go and burn down all government offices and most especially that useless aso rock in abuja. am in tears right now seeing the deaths of my fellow protesters that where protesting at lekki toll gates. look at how dead bodies are littered every where! oh my gosh what have we done? please let's come out in mass with weapons,guns and strong irons and sticks! for those that are not strong enough should stone those military men with bottles of Champaign's and Heineken. let's change this to a revolution. let's take buhari out today!
Re: EndSARS: Joe Biden To Buhari & Military, "Stop Violent Crackdown On Protesters" by Charly68: 1:07pm On Oct 21, 2020
Non violent youths has become violent because the Govt shot and killed them for no just cause ...
Re: EndSARS: Joe Biden To Buhari & Military, "Stop Violent Crackdown On Protesters" by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 1:36pm On Oct 21, 2020
Bakrabas:
I still don't know why it takes too long for a sane president to address the nation!!!
It's take too long because there's no president talk of more of a sane president.
Re: EndSARS: Joe Biden To Buhari & Military, "Stop Violent Crackdown On Protesters" by Ayobami7(m): 1:51pm On Oct 21, 2020
hmmmm
Re: EndSARS: Joe Biden To Buhari & Military, "Stop Violent Crackdown On Protesters" by Rawhumper(m): 8:56am On Nov 18, 2020
BUHARI WIL BE IN MORE SOUP IF BIDEN COMES INTO POWER BUT MANY DONT
REALIZE IT.

I WAS THE ONE WHO SAUD IF BURUTAI
LEAVES OFFICE, HE WILL BE ARRESTED
OUTSIDE IF HE LEAVES NIGERIA FOR WAR
CRIMES BOTH IN THE NORTH BY MILITARY
SOLDIERS AND THE LEKKI TOLL GATE.

I DONT KNIW HOW SOON BUT IT WILL
DEFINITELY HAPPEN, WHEN IT HAPPENS,
THEN NAIRALAND WILL REALIZE I HAVE NOT
BEEN JUST WHINNING.

This is not a mere talk......some western forces are just waiting patiently for him.
This not just mere talk....

stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

US Presidential candidate, Joe Biden has reacted to the shooting of #EndSARS Protesters by Security agents on Tuesday evening in Lekki area of Lagos.

Biden, in a statement on Wednesday called on Nigeria's president, Muhammadu Buhari to stop using Military force on protesters.

https://joebiden.com/2020/10/20/violence-in-nigeria-statement-by-vice-president-joe-biden/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Babatunde Fashola Resumes Work As A Minister See Photos / NDA: Major Stephen Datong And His Wife (Picture) / Tinubu Is Not Dead Or Hospitalised - Tunde Rahman (Aide)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.