Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,366 members, 7,836,475 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

EndSARS: Joe Biden To Buhari & Military, "Stop Violent Crackdown On Protesters" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Joe Biden To Buhari & Military, "Stop Violent Crackdown On Protesters" (64298 Views)

Adesina: If Buhari’s Military Regime Had Lasted, Nigeria Would've Been Better / Tompolo - Buhari Military Killed My Father, Why Should I Endorse Him? / Buhari’s Military Junta Persecuted Atiku Over 53 Suitcases – Titi Atiku Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Joe Biden To Buhari & Military, "Stop Violent Crackdown On Protesters" by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:10am On Oct 21, 2020
Our president ear is paining him o
Re: EndSARS: Joe Biden To Buhari & Military, "Stop Violent Crackdown On Protesters" by Cmanforall: 9:10am On Oct 21, 2020
Seems Democrats are coming up against Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Joe Biden To Buhari & Military, "Stop Violent Crackdown On Protesters" by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:10am On Oct 21, 2020
F
Re: EndSARS: Joe Biden To Buhari & Military, "Stop Violent Crackdown On Protesters" by ImmaculateJOE(m): 9:10am On Oct 21, 2020
Thank you Joe Biden for lending us your voice..

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Joe Biden To Buhari & Military, "Stop Violent Crackdown On Protesters" by Moferere: 9:10am On Oct 21, 2020
The world is watching
Re: EndSARS: Joe Biden To Buhari & Military, "Stop Violent Crackdown On Protesters" by superior1: 9:10am On Oct 21, 2020
Ok
Re: EndSARS: Joe Biden To Buhari & Military, "Stop Violent Crackdown On Protesters" by StagethemTVee: 9:10am On Oct 21, 2020
Sleepy Joe was sleeping when his Obama led Government supported Buhai's election in 2015 right?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Joe Biden To Buhari & Military, "Stop Violent Crackdown On Protesters" by Omofloflo: 9:10am On Oct 21, 2020
We warned them not to vote for buhari. They can now enjoy wat they voted for

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Joe Biden To Buhari & Military, "Stop Violent Crackdown On Protesters" by realstars: 9:10am On Oct 21, 2020
The Sudanist Dosen't Know The Problames Of Nigeian Youths.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Joe Biden To Buhari & Military, "Stop Violent Crackdown On Protesters" by thaoriginator: 9:10am On Oct 21, 2020
Jack500:

It is unfortunate that the world will do nothing about it.

It is only we that can liberate ourselves
how far, matter dey set ohh
Re: EndSARS: Joe Biden To Buhari & Military, "Stop Violent Crackdown On Protesters" by holakunle69(m): 9:11am On Oct 21, 2020
You and Obama helped to get him there.. so what's the clamor about

4 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Joe Biden To Buhari & Military, "Stop Violent Crackdown On Protesters" by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:11am On Oct 21, 2020
madridguy:
Visa ban or cancelation is the only language Buhari and his killer squad will understand right now.

We warned you but you didn't listen. I feel like punching you right now. Spit!

4 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Joe Biden To Buhari & Military, "Stop Violent Crackdown On Protesters" by tno4real(m): 9:11am On Oct 21, 2020
As am hearing the soldier guy talk my eye is full of tears

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Joe Biden To Buhari & Military, "Stop Violent Crackdown On Protesters" by uptimum123(m): 9:11am On Oct 21, 2020
InaNla:
Buhari and his rogue government will not go unpunished.

Na you wan end am abi...even your so called UN and US no fit do anything
Re: EndSARS: Joe Biden To Buhari & Military, "Stop Violent Crackdown On Protesters" by BruncleZuma: 9:11am On Oct 21, 2020
60 Years

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Joe Biden To Buhari & Military, "Stop Violent Crackdown On Protesters" by tot(f): 9:12am On Oct 21, 2020
Jack005:
Mere tweets from Hilary and Biden will do us no good. Only the citizens can decide for their future... We must arise and say no to Buhari and his evil cabals.

They have assets overseas. Their medical needs are met overseas. Their kids school overseas.

This is clearly a leverage the West has over Nigerian polithiefcians so let them use it.

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Joe Biden To Buhari & Military, "Stop Violent Crackdown On Protesters" by Cassandrax: 9:12am On Oct 21, 2020
Enugu state government has warned you all. Don't be fooled.

The same set of people that brought this government on us due to selfish interest are trying to pull the government down by force, the government will return fire for fire because they were duly elected. Be wise.

If the buhari government had favoured that particular section of the country, I swear they would be no protest today from this particular section of the country.

Remember this same set of people were laughing and rejoicing when crocodile smile and python dance went to the SS and SE. Be wise.

Now a lot of them are saying it's an igbo protest to bring down buhari... Remember...

Since when did Davido start speaking for the Igbos?

I am not against anyone, just making common sense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Joe Biden To Buhari & Military, "Stop Violent Crackdown On Protesters" by softset: 9:12am On Oct 21, 2020
Joe must assume he is relating with a sensitive and smart individual.

Buhari thinks this is a COVID-19 rally. He is too old for this job.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Joe Biden To Buhari & Military, "Stop Violent Crackdown On Protesters" by Xlyad(m): 9:13am On Oct 21, 2020
Sleepy Joe, the CNN and the Democrats brought this regime upon us . They should keep their mouths out of this as we don't know what other agenda they're brewing.

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Joe Biden To Buhari & Military, "Stop Violent Crackdown On Protesters" by SeriouslySense(m): 9:13am On Oct 21, 2020
Nigerian youths are paying the price for freedom, please let us remember them and their families

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Joe Biden To Buhari & Military, "Stop Violent Crackdown On Protesters" by AcidTrip: 9:13am On Oct 21, 2020
Bakrabas:
I still don't know why it takes too long for a sane president to address the nation!!!

Silence is also a statement. A statement that he doesn't give a damn about the citizens.

Waiting for Buhari to speak or read out his nonsense speeches is like looking for snow in the sahara desert.

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Joe Biden To Buhari & Military, "Stop Violent Crackdown On Protesters" by THeCvExpert: 9:13am On Oct 21, 2020
Contact now
Re: EndSARS: Joe Biden To Buhari & Military, "Stop Violent Crackdown On Protesters" by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 21, 2020
Let USA and other world leaders impose serious sanctions and visa ban on Buhari, Osibanjo. Buratai, IGP, Sanwo Olu, Thieefnubuu and all politicians involved in this massacre of peaceful protesters!

Shame on Nigerian leadership!

My heart bleeds

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Joe Biden To Buhari & Military, "Stop Violent Crackdown On Protesters" by Openbusiness: 9:14am On Oct 21, 2020
Whether it was order from above or order from below, so far it was soldiers that killed those peaceful protesters in Lekki, then I can never type RIP for any Nigeria soldier again.
Re: EndSARS: Joe Biden To Buhari & Military, "Stop Violent Crackdown On Protesters" by edoairways: 9:14am On Oct 21, 2020
jagaban002:
The world is watching as our leader is killing us .
They have been watching right from time, nothing has changed

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Joe Biden To Buhari & Military, "Stop Violent Crackdown On Protesters" by thesilentman(m): 9:14am On Oct 21, 2020
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

US Presidential candidate, Joe Biden has reacted to the shooting of #EndSARS Protesters by Security agents on Tuesday evening in Lekki area of Lagos.

Biden, in a statement on Wednesday called on Nigeria's president, Muhammadu Buhari to stop using Military force on protesters.

https://joebiden.com/2020/10/20/violence-in-nigeria-statement-by-vice-president-joe-biden/
Re: EndSARS: Joe Biden To Buhari & Military, "Stop Violent Crackdown On Protesters" by bamasite2: 9:14am On Oct 21, 2020
This man wey go loose US election!

I condemn Government's actions, but I know say Biden go loose election grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Joe Biden To Buhari & Military, "Stop Violent Crackdown On Protesters" by fatymore(f): 9:14am On Oct 21, 2020
TVC view this morning.

They tried
Re: EndSARS: Joe Biden To Buhari & Military, "Stop Violent Crackdown On Protesters" by laidima88(m): 9:14am On Oct 21, 2020
the Igbo Messiah have spoken, thats the attention they have been dying for
Re: EndSARS: Joe Biden To Buhari & Military, "Stop Violent Crackdown On Protesters" by symbianDON(m): 9:15am On Oct 21, 2020
SmartProf:
Buhari may not even see the message. He may not even know who Joe Biden is. Those who take pleasure in taking innocent lives unjustly cos they demanded for their rights, will meet their doom painfully.
sad but true

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Joe Biden To Buhari & Military, "Stop Violent Crackdown On Protesters" by backbone503(m): 9:15am On Oct 21, 2020
Oga help us push for sanctions against the government.

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Joe Biden To Buhari & Military, "Stop Violent Crackdown On Protesters" by AcidTrip: 9:15am On Oct 21, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
It's only when this Nonsense that's happening in Nigeria starts to affect my Daily "Three Square Meal", that's when I'll React.

So for now, Buhari and Nigeria can go to Hell for all I care.

Sometimes, you just type like a very mentally unbalanced kid and if dem check am now, na adult u be. Can't you rest your itchy fingers of you have nothing sensible to type.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is The Work Of This Man Who Always Stands Behind Buhari? / Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt / Babatunde Fashola Resumes Work As A Minister See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.