Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

EndSARS: Joe Biden To Buhari & Military, "Stop Violent Crackdown On Protesters" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Joe Biden To Buhari & Military, "Stop Violent Crackdown On Protesters" (64301 Views)

Adesina: If Buhari’s Military Regime Had Lasted, Nigeria Would've Been Better / Tompolo - Buhari Military Killed My Father, Why Should I Endorse Him? / Buhari’s Military Junta Persecuted Atiku Over 53 Suitcases – Titi Atiku Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Joe Biden To Buhari & Military, "Stop Violent Crackdown On Protesters" by justine14: 9:28am On Oct 21, 2020
heffem:
Slowly and carefully read what you just typed again.....any sense in it?

there's good sense in it.
Re: EndSARS: Joe Biden To Buhari & Military, "Stop Violent Crackdown On Protesters" by Havesense: 9:28am On Oct 21, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

Oga Clearly you're a Waste Of Sperm, If you weren't, you would have Insulted me First for saying my Order Entitled Opinion.

Like I said earlier, am ready for you anyhow you want it.

For saying your stupid opinion to the general public.. what kind of brain do you have.. smh

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Joe Biden To Buhari & Military, "Stop Violent Crackdown On Protesters" by Chapelbeatz(m): 9:29am On Oct 21, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
It's only when this Nonsense that's happening in Nigeria starts to affect my Daily "Three Square Meal", that's when I'll React.

So for now, Buhari and Nigeria can go to Hell for all I care.

Did you actually type this or it's a typo error??
Smh

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Joe Biden To Buhari & Military, "Stop Violent Crackdown On Protesters" by Skmoda360(m): 9:29am On Oct 21, 2020
ochusdb:
In the Sixties (60s)
Our great grandfathers were promised one Nigeria will be better and great.

In the (80s)
Our grandfathers were told democracy would be the solution and the start of good governance.

in 2000
Our Parents were told to focus on vision 2020, that Rome wasn't built in a day

In 20.10.2020 (Vision 2020)
The Children of our Parents were murdered by the Nigerian Military who sworn an oath to protect them.

#EndBadGovernace
#EndGenerationalSuffering

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Joe Biden To Buhari & Military, "Stop Violent Crackdown On Protesters" by Originalsly: 9:30am On Oct 21, 2020
Hmmm..... Biden can only talk... has no power to do anything.... but ..... he has said something.... and if he says something on this issue.... Donald Trump must also address the issue.... and Trump must show that he is above Biden... he will just not only say.something... but do something.... most likely.... visa restrictions for key politicians... and their families.
Re: EndSARS: Joe Biden To Buhari & Military, "Stop Violent Crackdown On Protesters" by mjabdulk: 9:30am On Oct 21, 2020
This is what it takes to be protesting in Nigeria. From the history of Nigeria, Nigerians are yet to make peaceful protest unless it results to religious, tribalistic, regionist violence together with destroying people/governmet properties with loosing many innocent lives.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Joe Biden To Buhari & Military, "Stop Violent Crackdown On Protesters" by seunmsg(m): 9:30am On Oct 21, 2020
tutudesz:

Standing with who? Was he not Obama vice when they supported Buhari into power undecided

So what? Is this about election or about ending the current violence? Jonathan was an extremely useless and corrupt president so there is no feeling guilty about voting him out. That the Buhari we supported to take over from Jonathan is also not doing well doesn’t mean we are not justified to vote him out.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Joe Biden To Buhari & Military, "Stop Violent Crackdown On Protesters" by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 21, 2020
Bakrabas:
I still don't know why it takes too long for a sane president to address the nation!!!
No sane leader sends killers after peaceful protesters.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Joe Biden To Buhari & Military, "Stop Violent Crackdown On Protesters" by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 21, 2020
We need to create a petition where Nigerian government officials are banned from going to these first world countries. They want to spoil the country completely and leave it for who to fix?

Let everybody stay in the country. If they are sick they should go to one of the teaching hospitals in the country and not travel abroad.

Nigeria must move forward!

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Joe Biden To Buhari & Military, "Stop Violent Crackdown On Protesters" by juman(m): 9:31am On Oct 21, 2020
The clueless protesters should go home.
Enough is enough.

They don't know why are they protesting.
They have no leaders to engage with the government.
Re: EndSARS: Joe Biden To Buhari & Military, "Stop Violent Crackdown On Protesters" by Rilwayne001: 9:31am On Oct 21, 2020
Trump is next.

You can't kill South westerners of this age and go scot free. This is not 1984
Re: EndSARS: Joe Biden To Buhari & Military, "Stop Violent Crackdown On Protesters" by einsteine(m): 9:32am On Oct 21, 2020
False outrage by Biden. They helped in installing Buhari
Re: EndSARS: Joe Biden To Buhari & Military, "Stop Violent Crackdown On Protesters" by vRendoh(m): 9:32am On Oct 21, 2020
SmartProf:
Buhari may not even see the message. He may not even know who Joe Biden is. Those who take pleasure in taking innocent lives unjustly cos they demanded for their rights, will meet their doom painfully.

Na waooo grin grin grin grin grin
Re: EndSARS: Joe Biden To Buhari & Military, "Stop Violent Crackdown On Protesters" by Princepk212(m): 9:32am On Oct 21, 2020
IF YOU KNOW YOUR NOT PART OF THE HOODLUMS BREAKING LAWS AND MAKING GAINS FROM THE ON GOING MOVEMENT. STAY HOME STAY SAFE. YOUR VOICE IS CLEAR TO EVERY CONNERS OF THE WORLD. AND TO NIGERIAN ARMY KILL ANY MOTHER F...KER THAT BREAKS THE LAWS OF ENGAGEMENT, THERE ARE NOT PART OF THE MOVEMENT, THERE HOODLUMS TAINTING THE MOVEMENT BLACK.

# ENDSARS
#END_POLICE_BRUTALITY
#END_END_BAD_GOVERNANCE
#END_INSECURITY_UPNORTH.
Re: EndSARS: Joe Biden To Buhari & Military, "Stop Violent Crackdown On Protesters" by DaddyRochie1642: 9:32am On Oct 21, 2020
Havesense:

For saying your stupid opinion to the general public.. what kind of brain do you have.. smh

And you replied my Opinion with your Stupid, Brainless Curses that will not pass the Roof... What kind of Brain do you have?
Re: EndSARS: Joe Biden To Buhari & Military, "Stop Violent Crackdown On Protesters" by airminem(f): 9:33am On Oct 21, 2020
Nigeria has started burning in full course
Re: EndSARS: Joe Biden To Buhari & Military, "Stop Violent Crackdown On Protesters" by BabaOneChance: 9:33am On Oct 21, 2020
madridguy:
Visa ban or cancelation is the only language Buhari and his killer squad will understand right now.

You no support Boooohari again?
Re: EndSARS: Joe Biden To Buhari & Military, "Stop Violent Crackdown On Protesters" by juman(m): 9:33am On Oct 21, 2020
If you love yourself go home and stop the aimless protest.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Joe Biden To Buhari & Military, "Stop Violent Crackdown On Protesters" by tartar9(m): 9:35am On Oct 21, 2020
madridguy:
Visa ban or cancelation is the only language Buhari and his killer squad will understand right now.

Yes...only if you can present evidence pointing to Buhari's ordering the shooting.
Where
Re: EndSARS: Joe Biden To Buhari & Military, "Stop Violent Crackdown On Protesters" by kutashi: 9:35am On Oct 21, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
These people are just being subtle

Which one is stop using violence

He (Buhari) is killing harmless Nigerians!!!

And harmless Nigerians are burning down police stations, killing police, raping, robbing and breaking jails! Werey tutu!

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Joe Biden To Buhari & Military, "Stop Violent Crackdown On Protesters" by Omezif(m): 9:35am On Oct 21, 2020
Crackdown on protesters is unacceptable, endorcing it is evil.
Re: EndSARS: Joe Biden To Buhari & Military, "Stop Violent Crackdown On Protesters" by Soulsymbol99: 9:35am On Oct 21, 2020
SmartProf:
Buhari may not even see the message. He may not even know who Joe Biden is. Those who take pleasure in taking innocent lives unjustly cos they demanded for their rights, will meet their doom painfully.

as usual he will be SHOCKED wen they tell him months after.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Joe Biden To Buhari & Military, "Stop Violent Crackdown On Protesters" by rita25(f): 9:36am On Oct 21, 2020
http://chng.it/2R6fP2FHgw PLEASE LETS SIGN A PETITION TO CHANGE NIGERIA
Re: EndSARS: Joe Biden To Buhari & Military, "Stop Violent Crackdown On Protesters" by IME1: 9:36am On Oct 21, 2020
49 people died yesterday

May they rest in peace

All deaths in the past days concerning this protests are all avoidable

Meanwhile there are crimes now related to this protests which include-
Raping, Breaking and Entry, Extortion, Road Blocks and paying before passing, Burning of public buildings get such as police stations, over 1000 inmates released from prison, hardened people unleashed into the society who don't know the modus operandi of the protest, but see everyone outside the prison as an enemy.

Where are the police people?
They are guarding legislators, executives, judicial persons and rich people who can pay for them.

Police cannot help you if bad boys come under the guise of protest to come and loot, rape and kill! So where do you turn to? Self help? Your guns or weapons, or street vigilante? Oh please.

Welcome to the desire for the enthronment of the New World Order 
I'm not a conspiracy theorists but sadly all that's happening is a script.
You turn off lights and CCTV at Lekki toll? What do you expect?
You open prison gates to let out inmates? What do you expect?
You slap people with hike in fuel then electricity back to back? What do you expect?
You pay one human being 26million monthly for saying aye or nay or even sleeping and what do you expect?

I can go on, but alas my phone battery is running down and do there's been no light since and there is curfew.
So how do we buy fuel, diesel or get charge phones?
What do you do at home when there is no light and even food or joy?

What a country 

PS: I'll copy this my post and paste it on as many threads as I can
Re: EndSARS: Joe Biden To Buhari & Military, "Stop Violent Crackdown On Protesters" by Macgyver1: 9:36am On Oct 21, 2020
Biden for PRESIDENT
Re: EndSARS: Joe Biden To Buhari & Military, "Stop Violent Crackdown On Protesters" by faceland: 9:37am On Oct 21, 2020
madridguy:

Ban them and freeze all their accounts overseas.
Re: EndSARS: Joe Biden To Buhari & Military, "Stop Violent Crackdown On Protesters" by odinga1of: 9:39am On Oct 21, 2020
madridguy:

Oga how far? U don repent? I thought Bubu was the Messiah?
Re: EndSARS: Joe Biden To Buhari & Military, "Stop Violent Crackdown On Protesters" by euniselfyahoo: 9:39am On Oct 21, 2020
I hope the government listen to his plead
Re: EndSARS: Joe Biden To Buhari & Military, "Stop Violent Crackdown On Protesters" by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 21, 2020
heffem:
Slowly and carefully read what you just types again.....any sense in it?
what he said I can't find any sense in it atall
Re: EndSARS: Joe Biden To Buhari & Military, "Stop Violent Crackdown On Protesters" by faceland: 9:40am On Oct 21, 2020
Mysticwebb:
When you know that if you shoot someone's child unjustly, your child will be marked out and killed too no matter which part of the world he/she maybe, then this heartless action of law enforcement and government agencies will stop.
If unjust action receives equal magnitude of unjust reaction, all will be forced to think twice before executing callous orders from their superior.

Now you know why barracks were created.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Joe Biden To Buhari & Military, "Stop Violent Crackdown On Protesters" by Jackmj(m): 9:41am On Oct 21, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
It's only when this Nonsense that's happening in Nigeria starts to affect my Daily "Three Square Meal", that's when I'll React.

So for now, Buhari and Nigeria can go to Hell for all I care.
Senseless comment
Re: EndSARS: Joe Biden To Buhari & Military, "Stop Violent Crackdown On Protesters" by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 21, 2020
madridguy:

Wow, is this madridguy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt / Celebrations After The End Of Nigerian Civil War 1970(Pictures) / Babatunde Fashola Resumes Work As A Minister See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.