Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,739 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

My Cousin Has Changed His Religion Because Of A Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Cousin Has Changed His Religion Because Of A Woman (5894 Views)

My Cousin Has The Longest Natural Hair In Nigeria [pictured] / My Girlfriend Has Changed Totally / My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Cousin Has Changed His Religion Because Of A Woman by kyber(m): 9:56am On Jul 03, 2022
He recently left to be independent
We are all Christian but he changed his religion from Christian to Muslim

He said He didn’t like going to church
So does he like going to mosque

Is it the prayer affecting him or what

His he possessed..

Please what do you suggest we do cause his parents Nd family are worried over this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Cousin Has Changed His Religion Because Of A Woman by Slayar: 9:59am On Jul 03, 2022
kyber:

His he possessed..

Please what do you suggest we do cause his parents Nd family are worried over this

What's wrong with being muslim?

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Cousin Has Changed His Religion Because Of A Woman by Ibironke4s: 10:03am On Jul 03, 2022
The prime reason for religious prostitution is lack of foundation

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Cousin Has Changed His Religion Because Of A Woman by kyber(m): 10:03am On Jul 03, 2022
Slayar:

The problem his why being a Muslim when your parents are Christians and doing it for a girl?

7 Likes

Re: My Cousin Has Changed His Religion Because Of A Woman by Slayar: 10:05am On Jul 03, 2022
kyber:

The problem his why being a Muslim when your parents are Christians and doing it for a girl?

His parents lived their own lives,let him live his own. The only thing wrong is doing anything for a woman,that's where the problem is.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Cousin Has Changed His Religion Because Of A Woman by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 03, 2022
You have nothing to worry about, he would meet Moses as Musa and Jesus as al-Masīḥ .... Religion is not really the problem , but do people fear God.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Cousin Has Changed His Religion Because Of A Woman by kyber(m): 10:08am On Jul 03, 2022
Slayar:

His parent lived their own life,let him live his own. The only thing wrong is doing anything for a woman,that's where the problem is.

That’s the problem

Even if he wants to live his own life it’s not by doing this na
He didn’t even consult us
Re: My Cousin Has Changed His Religion Because Of A Woman by Ddeliverer007(m): 10:09am On Jul 03, 2022
Don’t worry, he will be alright
Re: My Cousin Has Changed His Religion Because Of A Woman by limeta(f): 10:10am On Jul 03, 2022
Effect of islamization policies in Nigerian
Slowly but surely

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Has Changed His Religion Because Of A Woman by Slayar: 10:11am On Jul 03, 2022
kyber:

That’s the problem

Even if he wants to live his own life it’s not by doing this na
He didn’t even consult us

I can do something like what your cousin did too. I don't believe in consulting when it comes to my personal life. I don't mind facing the consequences of my actions.

The only thing I worry about for your cousin is his ability to be influenced by a woman.

4 Likes

Re: My Cousin Has Changed His Religion Because Of A Woman by Slayar: 10:18am On Jul 03, 2022
Toktee:
Everything is wrong.

Islam is a religion of Devil.

As a Muslim he has become a potential terrorist.

His thoughts henceforth will be determine by the Devil.

Heaven is far from him

Argue with reasoning. There are over a billion muslims in the world you'd be dead if what you're saying is true.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Cousin Has Changed His Religion Because Of A Woman by fx45(m): 10:30am On Jul 03, 2022
Slayar:
Islamabad... That's all!

3 Likes

Re: My Cousin Has Changed His Religion Because Of A Woman by Toktee(m): 10:31am On Jul 03, 2022
Slayar:

Argue with reasoning. There are over a billion muslims in the world you'd be dead if what you're saying is true.
who told you they are up to a billion?

That's a wish though...

But no terrorist can kill me.

3 Likes

Re: My Cousin Has Changed His Religion Because Of A Woman by fx45(m): 10:33am On Jul 03, 2022
Slayar:

All terrorists are Muslims but all Muslims are not terrorists

6 Likes

Re: My Cousin Has Changed His Religion Because Of A Woman by Kenneth4u205(m): 10:38am On Jul 03, 2022
I think the lady told him she can only have se.x with a Muslim. So he converted to a Muslim. He will revert back to Christian when he is done eating her cookies.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Cousin Has Changed His Religion Because Of A Woman by OK2NVME: 10:59am On Jul 03, 2022
Had an uncle who fell madly in love with a Fulani girl, converted to Islam and got married to said Fulani girl.

Uncle was super cool to me and even took me to said Fulani girl's house where I stayed the weekend with the Abokis. I was probably 5 or 6ys then and this my uncle used to take me for the weekend to grand parents home. He was the only one my mum trusted to hand me over to. Those weekends were super cool as he will take me along everywhere he went. Followed him on dates and all with his numerous girlfriends. Now that I think back I believe he used me as a chic magnet as I was very cute bright kid back then. He used to tell his babes that i was his son until my Dad came to pick me in the middle of one of his dates. So when he started dating this Fulani chic he used to take me along to their house in Ikoyi. There were so many other kids my age then and I being an only child loved going to their place despite the aboki kids not able to speak a word of English and they not having any toys. We sha still found a way to play and have innocent fun - kids will be kids after all. I don't know if my uncle dropped me as collateral for the puna he was about to borrow and went and banged the Fulani chick somewhere else but I do remember spending an entire weekend in Fulani babes place.

Then my uncle converted to Islam and got married to what he thought was the love of his life. Uncle never used to come around as he used to and when he did he was always complaining to his big sister (my mum) about his marriage which from his changed demeanour was not so rossy. He stopped coming entirely after the wife put to bed and during the 1st year child birthday I got to go to their home for the bash. Uncle saw me and was very happy and dotted on me. Wife wasn't so welcoming . she wasn't the dotting Fulani maiden she was when they were dating. I spent the night over but my mum came first thing next morning to pick me up .

Saddest thing is I never saw my uncle again afterwards as he died suddenly some years later . My mum keeps insisting her brother was poisoned by his wife. Later on I found out that the Fulani wife was extremely jealous and accused my uncle of sleeping around . I will be the last to vouch for my uncle as I knew him as a playa before getting married. But there were also counter accusations from him to his wife of her cheating on him.

From what I know, love is not the only criteria to marry. Converting from one religion to another to suit your spouse is a compromise from the very beginning for you as a man. My uncle was ready to throw away his heritage and beliefs for a woman's fleeting love. They were not from the same background, culture and so could never share the same goals and aspirations. A man should be in the driving seat of his marriage and not the other way round. By cucking to her during courtship he sent a signal that she was in charge. And being a Fulani woman - the most strong headed feminists among African women , she utterly and totally emasculated him and when she was dome with him, killed him and got remarried to her own kind. I don't know where she is or my uncle's only child since she cut all contacts with us.

Moral of my rants: don't let your lust and love for a woman change who you are.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Cousin Has Changed His Religion Because Of A Woman by sreamsense: 11:04am On Jul 03, 2022
kyber:

His he possessed..

There is nothing new, Jesus already prophesied that in the last days, love of many shall become wax cold..., It is only those that tarry to the end that shall inherit the kingdom of God as Jesus promised. It is personal race and decision to make by individual. As he is leaving, others are coming into christianity. You have nothing to do than keep praying for him

2 Likes

Re: My Cousin Has Changed His Religion Because Of A Woman by slickbak(m): 11:30am On Jul 03, 2022
He has picked his poison.
Choose yours with care.
Re: My Cousin Has Changed His Religion Because Of A Woman by missimelda01(f): 12:01pm On Jul 03, 2022
Your cousin wasn't a believer of God in the first place, don't be confused you hear. Christianity is more of having a personal relationship with God.

P.S Christians and Muslims don't serve the same God
John 14: 6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Cousin Has Changed His Religion Because Of A Woman by endy69: 12:11pm On Jul 03, 2022
A lot people have changed religion over and over again, maybe it is not because of woman and some do it in search of solace and you people should let him be, if he thinks Islam is the way our why disturb him?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Cousin Has Changed His Religion Because Of A Woman by Coolsperm: 12:18pm On Jul 03, 2022
Slayar:

, evil and suicide bombing, beheading, terorism etc
Re: My Cousin Has Changed His Religion Because Of A Woman by Parachoko: 12:23pm On Jul 03, 2022
Toktee:
Everything is wrong.

Heaven is far from him
sm
Coolsperm:
, evil and suicide bombing, beheading, terorism etc
smh

2 Likes

Re: My Cousin Has Changed His Religion Because Of A Woman by Lastmessenger2: 12:25pm On Jul 03, 2022
Does your cousin read the news?
Re: My Cousin Has Changed His Religion Because Of A Woman by Naajjii: 12:28pm On Jul 03, 2022
Toktee:
Everything is wrong.

Heaven is far from him
Is Christianity not also a religion of Devil?

3 Likes

Re: My Cousin Has Changed His Religion Because Of A Woman by Eniitankorede: 12:32pm On Jul 03, 2022
kyber:

May be her toto too sweet lol!!!
Re: My Cousin Has Changed His Religion Because Of A Woman by Eniitankorede: 12:32pm On Jul 03, 2022
Lastmessenger2:
Does your cousin read the news?

Probably been reading IPOB news!!!
Re: My Cousin Has Changed His Religion Because Of A Woman by Lastmessenger2: 12:51pm On Jul 03, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Probably been reading IPOB news!!!
I said it

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Has Changed His Religion Because Of A Woman by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:55pm On Jul 03, 2022
Slayar:

His parent lived their own life,let him live his own. The only thing wrong is doing anything for a woman,that's where the problem is.
People do things for various reasons. It is very possible the girl inspired something in him that must have awaken his consciousness.
Re: My Cousin Has Changed His Religion Because Of A Woman by Googledotcom: 1:05pm On Jul 03, 2022
You did not mention the part of him converting because of a woman.
Re: My Cousin Has Changed His Religion Because Of A Woman by demmie1: 1:18pm On Jul 03, 2022
kyber:

His he possessed..

But at least your great-grandfather was not a Christian, have you bothered to ask why they changed?
Re: My Cousin Has Changed His Religion Because Of A Woman by talk2hb1(m): 1:21pm On Jul 03, 2022
missimelda01:
Your cousin wasn't a believer of God in the first place, don't be confused you hear. Christianity is more of having a personal relationship with God.

P.S Christians and Muslims don't serve the same God
John 14: 6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
Yes, you are right.
But the same Jesus was only sent to the Israelites
24.But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Behold The Most Gorgeous Woman In Nigeria (pictures) / Can You Love A Strong Lady? / ★Award For Various Famous Romancelanders (2014)★

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.