Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,187 members, 7,835,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

I Love Her But Can't Date Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Her But Can't Date Her (1366 Views)

I Can't Date A Girl Who Does This. What Do You Think?? / List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? / Why You Shouldn't Date Her For "Love" Alone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Her But Can't Date Her by bayor48(m): 8:23pm On Mar 08, 2011
hello peeps,i'm in a serious delima and would want you guys to help me out.i love this lady but i dont really think relationship can work out between we two why becouse she is my childhood friend junior sister,she had this killing step,her boobs,backside can drive a man to his early grave.i had never for once saw her with any guy, looking into her eyes,i can see dat she loves me in return but my friend is the only obstacles between the two of us.my great nairalanders i need a matured advice.
Re: I Love Her But Can't Date Her by obowunmi(m): 8:36pm On Mar 08, 2011
bayor48:

hello peeps,i'm in a serious delima and would want you guys to help me out.i love this lady but i dont really think relationship can work out between we two why becouse she is my childhood friend junior sister,she had this killing step,her bosoms,backside can drive a man to his early grave.i had never for once saw her with any guy, looking into her eyes,i can see dat she loves me in return but my friend is the only obstacles between the two of us.my great nairalanders i need a matured advice.

Her bosoms, and backside is one of the reasons why you love her ? undecided undecided

Have you even taken time to know her ?
Re: I Love Her But Can't Date Her by Ekpoma1: 8:44pm On Mar 08, 2011
Abeg edit d title of ur post. Its confusin. It does nt reflect the body.
Re: I Love Her But Can't Date Her by Sijo01(f): 10:09pm On Mar 08, 2011
@ekpoma were is irukpen, irua & uromi? lol. has ur governor reduce ur sch fees to 18k.
Re: I Love Her But Can't Date Her by Natasha2(f): 6:27pm On Apr 15, 2011
and will her brother kill you if you date her? he can do nada after all the girl loves you , my dear true love is hard to find don't let anything or anyone come in your way go for her before some other sharp guy does
Re: I Love Her But Can't Date Her by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 15, 2011
bayor48:

hello peeps,i'm in a serious delima and would want you guys to help me out.i love this lady but i dont really think relationship can work out between we two why becouse she is my childhood friend junior sister,she had this killing step,her bosoms,backside can drive a man to his early grave.i had never for once saw her with any guy, looking into her eyes,i can see dat she loves me in return but my friend is the only obstacles between the two of us.my great nairalanders i need a matured advice.
Just keep admiring her. Do not even think about asking her out.

I don't think you love her mate.

Could be lust undecided
Re: I Love Her But Can't Date Her by BABE3: 7:53pm On Apr 15, 2011
You OPs keep saying "I need mature advice", "I need mature advice". How can you get those, when you keep posting immature topics. ehn? How? undecided lipsrsealed smiley

(1) (Reply)

60 Things Guys Should Know About Girls / Man Rapped Woman As She Slept At House In Livingston / Tech Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.