Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

Moment Oba Of Lagos House Was Attacked By Mob (video) - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Moment Oba Of Lagos House Was Attacked By Mob (video) (80455 Views)

Moment Oba Of Lagos Returned To His Palace After Two Months (Video) / EndSARS : Oba Rilwan akinolu Returns To Palace Two Months After Mob Invasion / Traditional Priests In Lagos Curse Men Who Attacked Oba Of Lagos Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Oba Of Lagos House Was Attacked By Mob (video) by Burruchaga71(m): 4:39pm On Oct 21, 2020
Emekaonline:

Shaking? You need to run back to your village and leave Tinubu in Lagos alone. I hope your family investment in Alaba will not be the next target
. Is Tinubu from Lagos state?

3 Likes

Re: Moment Oba Of Lagos House Was Attacked By Mob (video) by Omezif(m): 4:39pm On Oct 21, 2020
This challenges facing the country is now can't be beared
Re: Moment Oba Of Lagos House Was Attacked By Mob (video) by brainworkng: 4:39pm On Oct 21, 2020
Lagoon king, no juju�

1 Like

Re: Moment Oba Of Lagos House Was Attacked By Mob (video) by MRSAWEDOFF: 4:41pm On Oct 21, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhNLJlbkqS4

Some defiant #EndSARS protesters earlier today, denied some army personnel their right of passage. The army men who were in a gun truck were heading to an unknown destination, but were blocked by irate youths who were angry because of the killing of about 70 peaceful protesters in lekki yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Moment Oba Of Lagos House Was Attacked By Mob (video) by skukimania(f): 4:41pm On Oct 21, 2020
dynicks:
Rare picture of the oba and his goons doing the monkey king style while escaping!

See as oba take jakpa!! grin

Is this for real?

1 Like

Re: Moment Oba Of Lagos House Was Attacked By Mob (video) by hekkyboi: 4:41pm On Oct 21, 2020
martineverest:
don't even think of that.....no let Edo people hear u o
loud am bro. Edo no be Lagos
Re: Moment Oba Of Lagos House Was Attacked By Mob (video) by howfarseun(m): 4:42pm On Oct 21, 2020
ndidibabe:
You are an animal. WTF
who is this old who.re?

1 Like

Re: Moment Oba Of Lagos House Was Attacked By Mob (video) by ecolime(m): 4:42pm On Oct 21, 2020
martineverest:
don't even think of that.....no let Edo people hear u o
It means the fight is one sided.
Re: Moment Oba Of Lagos House Was Attacked By Mob (video) by yusuf0876(m): 4:43pm On Oct 21, 2020
Pimpstar:
I think we should some working underneath.. Like hackers.. hack government agencies websites like immigration, ministries, Aviation, Firs, CAC e. t. c

or better still hack some major (foreign) investors in petroleum, airline. If those people are hacked, They would make the government know this is a bad place to invest, They would pressure the government and threaten to. leave or

like or even hack the CBN and acquire their forex reserve and get the datas...I think the government go know say we no dey play.
rubbish talk
Re: Moment Oba Of Lagos House Was Attacked By Mob (video) by NoPlaceLike(f): 4:43pm On Oct 21, 2020
dynicks:
Rare picture of the oba and his goons doing the monkey king style while escaping!

Why is he running instead of staying and facing the monsters he created?

1 Like

Re: Moment Oba Of Lagos House Was Attacked By Mob (video) by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:43pm On Oct 21, 2020
dynicks:

Lmfao!!!!

1 Like

Re: Moment Oba Of Lagos House Was Attacked By Mob (video) by ecolime(m): 4:43pm On Oct 21, 2020
mybbcnews:

Oba of Benin is a sacred Oba
Hmmm... Ok oo
Re: Moment Oba Of Lagos House Was Attacked By Mob (video) by karnap(m): 4:43pm On Oct 21, 2020
potent5:
Bulletproof jeep sighted.
Acquired with our common wealt
h.
I sight the guy trying to break it grin

2 Likes

Re: Moment Oba Of Lagos House Was Attacked By Mob (video) by WelcomeToBiafra: 4:44pm On Oct 21, 2020
dynicks:

Evidence to proofing how criminals, bandits and fulani terrorist are ruling our youths.

See how older bandits terrorist politicians are jumping defences. undecided

Satan punish them all.

2 Likes

Re: Moment Oba Of Lagos House Was Attacked By Mob (video) by martineverest(m): 4:45pm On Oct 21, 2020
ecolime:

oba of Benin is apolitical
Re: Moment Oba Of Lagos House Was Attacked By Mob (video) by cosmos1440: 4:45pm On Oct 21, 2020
djflexcy:
Dam
This is getting serious
Either now or now no two ways about it
#EndNigeria

Shut up.
Nigeria won't end, Nigeria will get better after all these.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moment Oba Of Lagos House Was Attacked By Mob (video) by Celebsnews2: 4:46pm On Oct 21, 2020
Befitting.

Meanwhile, Seun Kuti Blames Tinubu and Sanwo Olu for Lekki tollgate Massacr£...reveals several hidden secret on what happened

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C19L_lGEtkw
Re: Moment Oba Of Lagos House Was Attacked By Mob (video) by martineverest(m): 4:46pm On Oct 21, 2020
ecolime:

oba of Benin is apolitical
Re: Moment Oba Of Lagos House Was Attacked By Mob (video) by Seriousgbege: 4:48pm On Oct 21, 2020
NwaAro:
Watch them blame Igbos for this one again.
Bro they Rae a lot of paid media thugs of the northern oligarchy and the BMC who have been contracted to spread hatred and spill hateful words .....
They disguise themselves with different monikers to carry out their nefarious activities and use DIVIDE AND RULE TACTICS to subjugate us and divide the southerners.

They are very many on Nairaland....

This are the same people who applauded the senseless killings by the military on our fellow brothers in lekki

SAY NO TO APC PDP AND OTHER USELESS POLITICAL PARTIES

SAY NO TO DIVIDE AND RULE TACTICS SPEARHEADED BY THE NORTHERN OLIGARCHY

3 Likes

Re: Moment Oba Of Lagos House Was Attacked By Mob (video) by freeborn02: 4:48pm On Oct 21, 2020
ItsReal:

Let me mess with you small. �

"Hoodlums have hijacked the protest from us."
You said protest is the right of every Nigerian.
Hoodlums are Nigerians too.
They are protesting the way they know how.
Who are "us" you're referring to?
Did you define yourselves or those eligible to join the protest?
Was it not you calling everybody to join the struggle?
Sowore even called the police to join them in the revolution.
Hoodlums, who are also Nigerians with grievances now joined, and you said they hijacked it. What is hijack?
Did they stop you from doing your own protest?
Did they redefine what you want or change the 5 abi 17 points agenda?
Part of your own agenda is to release your own fellow protesters arrested.
Part of their own agenda is to release their friends that were in prison since (they also thought they were wrongly imprisoned, or no be only them be thieves).
You had no leader, fixed group or coordination, and you called everybody to join you. Hoodlums now joined you, and you said they hijacked it from you.

Please stop the joke.

Let's even assume they've seized control of your own protest, you cannot take back control from ordinary hoodlums, and you want to take control of Nigeria from Buhari and the army? Are you dreaming?

Written by

Ogunsola Semiu

Typical of a Yoruba Muslim.

Im sure your imams would have messed with your brain too and told you that buhari is a prophet that must not be questioned, Abi? cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Oba Of Lagos House Was Attacked By Mob (video) by Christistruth00: 4:49pm On Oct 21, 2020
What does the Oba of Lagos have to do with the #Endsars protest? I am begining to think the real motive of the Protesters is to destroy Lagos and its Leader's.

If tbey wanted to target the Soldiers they would have gone to the Barracks not the Obas Palace.
Re: Moment Oba Of Lagos House Was Attacked By Mob (video) by zexy2030(m): 4:49pm On Oct 21, 2020
humilitypays:
what nonsense!!

Do you think everybody is a coward like you

I was at the protest venue last night live, I can't sleep, I am still terrified by what I saw. The only thing that made last night different from warfront is that we the protesters didn't carry guns or grenades or rockets to fight back. We were helpless.

What else is war

People like you are the reason Nigerians are docile while these foolish old corrupt men loot Nigeria dry and still have the effrontery to massacre us for speaking up against their evil deeds!

We need another war in Nigeria, but this time between the youths and the old political class, we need to finish them off like chickens!! sad angry
I respect your courage sir, you will live long to see a better Nigeria. I hope you were not hurt. Till now food couldn't still enter my mouth for the sorrows Nigerian government inflicted on her citizens.

Honestly, our youths should understand if we dont have ammunitions and spiritual protections stronger than the force of this corrupt government, it's hard for this government to bow to our request. This jurisdiction respects not one citizen. If we get hold of this ruthless men and leaders and destroy them and their children then we will see the expected change. But how can this be done in a country where sycophants are among the youths. We need proper strategy to win this struggle.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Oba Of Lagos House Was Attacked By Mob (video) by Kylce042(m): 4:50pm On Oct 21, 2020
ItsReal:

Let me mess with you small. �

"Hoodlums have hijacked the protest from us."
You said protest is the right of every Nigerian.
Hoodlums are Nigerians too.
They are protesting the way they know how.
Who are "us" you're referring to?
Did you define yourselves or those eligible to join the protest?
Was it not you calling everybody to join the struggle?
Sowore even called the police to join them in the revolution.
Hoodlums, who are also Nigerians with grievances now joined, and you said they hijacked it. What is hijack?
Did they stop you from doing your own protest?
Did they redefine what you want or change the 5 abi 17 points agenda?
Part of your own agenda is to release your own fellow protesters arrested.
Part of their own agenda is to release their friends that were in prison since (they also thought they were wrongly imprisoned, or no be only them be thieves).
You had no leader, fixed group or coordination, and you called everybody to join you. Hoodlums now joined you, and you said they hijacked it from you.

Please stop the joke.

Let's even assume they've seized control of your own protest, you cannot take back control from ordinary hoodlums, and you want to take control of Nigeria from Buhari and the army? Are you dreaming?

Written by

Ogunsola Semiu

Come outside and say it with a megaphone

1 Like

Re: Moment Oba Of Lagos House Was Attacked By Mob (video) by LuverBoi16(m): 4:50pm On Oct 21, 2020
humilitypays:
I am proud of our youths, we really need to intensify the tempo, how I wished we could have one undivided voice and raise a 10 million young gang to invade Lagos government house and another set to all state government houses in Nigeria and burn the useless state houses housing political criminals called Governors to ashes angry

I am so provoked, I feel like war should start already so I can move a battalion of angry militia to some politicians house like it was done in 1966 angry angry
oloshi wereey keyboard warrior. Na mouth go kill u. U beta not let d fallen heroes swear for u cuz ur own pass those soldiers wey kill dem
Re: Moment Oba Of Lagos House Was Attacked By Mob (video) by Investorsci: 4:50pm On Oct 21, 2020
humilitypays:
I am proud of our youths, we really need to intensify the tempo, how I wished we could have one undivided voice and raise a 10 million young gang to invade Lagos government house and another set to all state government houses in Nigeria and burn the useless state houses housing political criminals called Governors to ashes angry

I am so provoked, I feel like war should start already so I can move a battalion of angry militia to some politicians house like it was done in 1966 angry angry

you arr really pained.
i have been reading ur comments

1 Like

Re: Moment Oba Of Lagos House Was Attacked By Mob (video) by Kylce042(m): 4:50pm On Oct 21, 2020
potent5:
Bulletproof jeep sighted.
Acquired with our common wealth.

That glass nah concrete
Re: Moment Oba Of Lagos House Was Attacked By Mob (video) by Seriousgbege: 4:50pm On Oct 21, 2020
freeborn02:

Typical of a Yoruba Muslim.

Im sure your imams would have messed with your brain too and told you that buhari is a prophet that must not be questioned, Abi? cheesy
Not everyone you see online are yoruba Muslims.

Most of them are media thugs of the northern oligarchy and the BMC who have been contracted to spread hatred and spill hateful words .....

They disguise themselves with different monikers to carry out their nefarious activities and use DIVIDE AND RULE TACTICS to subjugate us.....

This are the same people who applauded the senseless killings by the military on our fellow brothers in lekki.

They have northern extraction..... And are masters of the divide and rule tactics

Re: Moment Oba Of Lagos House Was Attacked By Mob (video) by Ykc2(m): 4:51pm On Oct 21, 2020
Any person that hurts igbo people will never have peace in his or her life,let me start with muritala Mohammed that massacred 500 young men in asaba what happened to him later?general Adekunle?he was deserted by everyone even his colleagues in the army,when peaceful oba oyekan was the oba of lagos there was peace and tranquillity then comes oba of lagoon, some people sighted him at
badagry where his taking shelter grin
Re: Moment Oba Of Lagos House Was Attacked By Mob (video) by Daum: 4:51pm On Oct 21, 2020
Emekaonline:

And may you, your family and your generation yet unborn be wiped out of the universe forever

God will punish your family and generation. Bastard. You will die like a pig.
Re: Moment Oba Of Lagos House Was Attacked By Mob (video) by UDUJ(m): 4:51pm On Oct 21, 2020
ecolime:

What of 'Oba of Benin'?

You think the Oba of Benin is a political stooge like these ones? The Oba is admired and respected and no Edo man has evil thoughts towards him. He is the only true King we have remaining in this country. The others are puppets.

The Oba of Benin position is by birth and the lineage has been on for hundreds of years. Next time never mention the Oba of Benin in any of your silly statements.

2 Likes

Re: Moment Oba Of Lagos House Was Attacked By Mob (video) by freeborn02: 4:53pm On Oct 21, 2020
Racoon:
Even the sacred traditional institutions are no more sacred when the bottled up anguish & anger of distraughted citizens have reached elastic limits.Oba Akiolu's unstatemanly Lagoon statement comes to mind.

Sacred? You mean the obaship that Tinubu and his son have desecrated?

Check below and tell me if there is anu sacredness left on the Lagos throne since this bribe-taking, morally corrupt police man became oba.

Re: Moment Oba Of Lagos House Was Attacked By Mob (video) by Seriousgbege: 4:53pm On Oct 21, 2020
Ykc2:
Any person that hurts igbo people will never have peace in his or her life,let me start with muritala Mohammed that massacred 500 young men in asaba what happened to him later?general Adekunle?he was deserted by everyone even his colleagues in the army,when peaceful oba oyekan was the oba of lagos there was peace and tranquillity then comes oba of lagoon, some people sighted him at
badagry where his taking shelter grin
Some media thug of the northern oligarchy and the BMC who have been contracted to spread hatred and spill hateful words ....

They disguise themselves with different monikers to carry out their nefarious activities and use DIVIDE AND RULE TACTICS to subjugate us.....

This are the same people who applauded the senseless killings by the military on our fellow brothers in lekki

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Beautiful Russian Girls Speaking Igbo & Dancing Ogene / The Beauty Of Yoruba Women / Oba Ewuare Acquires Phantom Rolls Royce (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.