Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums (67362 Views)

Angry Youths Set Ablaze Police Post At Oregun, Lagos / Kidnapper, Okechukwu Uche's House Burnt Down In Imo / Michael Ibru's Grave Broken Into By Hoodlums To Steal His Casket In Delta (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by Incognito403: 6:17pm On Oct 21, 2020
alfredilly:

Fools, who listen to you? I know the deep hatred for Yoruba among Igbo and their intention to make Lagos a PDP state. Imagine them eternally defending the corrupt Jonathan

Do you mind them.

Filthy Ipodians
Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by michoim(m): 6:17pm On Oct 21, 2020
Any destruction by protesters, they will say they are hoodlums but when police kills hoodlums, they will say they are innocent/peaceful protesters. The fact is that IPOB has hijacked the protest. True Nigerians should wake quickly from their slumber.
Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by tankoagaie: 6:18pm On Oct 21, 2020
We Nigerian overdo everything please is this still part of the protest,
Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by GoodGovernance: 6:18pm On Oct 21, 2020
Hadiza101:
You can't beat a child and tell him not to cry

Your mouth stinks.

pray for your child to cry by destroying your property.

Arindin
Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by udemzyudex(m): 6:19pm On Oct 21, 2020
LibertyRep:
Now ,this is becoming something else.

Is there a grand plan to burn down Lagos?

Those who gave the orders for the shootings yesterday may not even be Lagosians

I don't understand. You mean anybody can go to lekki toll gate and remove all cameras then off the light?

Are you trying to tell us that someone from Ghana gave the other?
Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by dederocs(m): 6:20pm On Oct 21, 2020
Stop with the burning, the goal is to make the country better, not burning it down. We need direction now, FG should give concessions to the people, and show an humble approach. The security apparatus must be effective, there should be patrols on the streets and roads to forestall further damages. Our security officers need equipments and training/gear to handle mobs with sticks and cutlasses, they must not use live ammunitions, unless the other person is with live ammunition. We want a professional police, to fight against the crime, and serve legitimate Nigerians. General laws of engagement says, response should be equal and proportionate. The People did not say end police, no they are saying end the brutality and injustice in the system...This protest is beyond police, so i do not know why the government is not securing the streets with security operatives, to stop this looting and criminality. Protesters are clearly different from looters.
Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by eneye1(m): 6:20pm On Oct 21, 2020
Princeps:
Because you enjoy the way the Nigerian police steal, victimize and murder innocent Nigerians abi? You are the most foolish person I have encountered today.
they have ended SARS since and you still continue with #ENDSARS

1 Like

Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by alfredilly: 6:20pm On Oct 21, 2020
SoBright101:
Beware southerners. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are payed agents, they are neither from east or west. They have more than twenty accounts, they would create tribal topics and make tribal comments with another accounts to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers. Beware.

You are a deceptive and manipulative Ipob. That is your trick, using Southern as a cover. Some of you even disguise with South West moniker.

I have never used more than one account on Nairaland and I'm always bold to express my view

1 Like

Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by eneye1(m): 6:22pm On Oct 21, 2020
They are burning things now and no one is talking. When they continue to kill them now you will say peaceful protesters
Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by brainhgeek(m): 6:23pm On Oct 21, 2020
Are we sure these hoodlums are southwesterners?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by LibertyRep: 6:23pm On Oct 21, 2020
udemzyudex:

I don't understand. You mean anybody can go to lekki toll gate and remove all cameras then off the light?

Are you trying to tell us that someone from Ghana gave the other?

I'm not in anyway absolving those already fingered of complicity in the whole event.
...but one thing is certain, there's only one person who has the power to order the soldiers out and that person isn't a Lagosian.
Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by Seriousgbege: 6:24pm On Oct 21, 2020
alfredilly:

Fools, who listen to you? I know the deep hatred for Yoruba among Igbo and their intention to make Lagos a PDP state. Imagine them eternally defending the corrupt Jonathan
This is not about politics say the truth for what it is , but I know you won't cause you are a almajiri man and it pains you that I have exposed you
Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by lawalmovichhhh: 6:24pm On Oct 21, 2020
HOODLUMS TOO NAA HUMAN BEANS......SCATTER EVERY WHERE....BUT MAKE YOU NAA NO REACH MY SHOP OOO..
Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by zionmde: 6:25pm On Oct 21, 2020
Map1:
are the so called hoodlum not a Nigerian,ere they not deserve a better, road, stable electricity power, quality education for there children, employment, good health care are these too much to ask for
they are called hoodlums and they deserve the same thing criminals deserve. their actions have led to the death of several reasonable protesters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by vioment: 6:26pm On Oct 21, 2020
There are chances that the bad eggs in sars are doing this.

Let normal people stick to peaceful protest.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by sulaimania2003(m): 6:26pm On Oct 21, 2020
When are you all enemies of progress going to stop this destruction.It is clear now that someone is behind this call for destroying properties .
#stop destroying lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 21, 2020
Litmus:

Take over and do what?

Lol, I never thought that stupidity could be so funny. grin

You need to try harder. You devils have been cornered. You will soon fade into oblivion with the rest of your coven. Shalom!
Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by GloShare(m): 6:27pm On Oct 21, 2020
Litmus:

Take over and do what?

Lol, I never thought that stupidity could be so funny. grin

and do as well as we did during the protests.
Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 21, 2020
zionmde:

very good
dont forget dat wen police and military also air their view about dem the way they know
If youths get guns, police and army can't do shit....boko is an example.
Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 21, 2020
vioment:
There are chances that the bad eggs in sars are doing this.
Let normal people stick to peaceful protest.

No sane person should do any silly protest again for now, why do una no dey apply sense.
Until the whole world start blaming you. Overdo is not good. Always know when to pause.
Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by Freebills12: 6:31pm On Oct 21, 2020
[color=#000099][/color]
ibedun:
PETER OKOYE!!!! PSQUARE!!!

Una well Done ooooo!

You and your people plan to burn Lagos down using frustrated unplanned born-throw at children.

Lagos has been successful before ya people started wearing clothes ooo! Una well done!

TYPICAL YORUBA MAN, LIKE FATHER LIKE SON, ANYTHING EVIL THAT HAPPENS TO A YORUBA IS CAUSED BY AN IGBO MAN. WHEN FULANI HERDSMEN KILLED MRS. FUNKE OLAKUNRI, DAUGHTER OF AFENIFERE LEADER, TINIBU ON VISITING BLAMED EVANS. I am NOT SURPRISE YOU BLAME PSQUARE.
Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by Greatlee54: 6:32pm On Oct 21, 2020
ibedun:
PETER OKOYE!!!! PSQUARE!!!

Una well Done ooooo!

You and your people plan to burn Lagos down using frustrated unplanned born-throw at children.

Lagos has been successful before ya people started wearing clothes ooo! Una well done!
you need mental evaluation.
Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by zionmde: 6:33pm On Oct 21, 2020
listowell:

If youths get guns, police and army can't do shit....boko is an example.
now face the reality, u dont have guns.

And its important to be careful when fighting someone who has nothing to loose
Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by Freebills12: 6:34pm On Oct 21, 2020
[color=#000099][/color]
eneye1:
They are burning things now and no one is talking. When they continue to kill them now you will say peaceful protesters

CHARGE THEM TO COURT, THERE IS PUNISHMENT FOR THAT OFFENCE IN OUR CONSTITUTION
Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 21, 2020
hehe

Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by zionmde: 6:35pm On Oct 21, 2020
Xixtiee:
let me see how they will quote you and insult you for this as usual
a lot of dem are on top of their beds shouting war war

i really did wish those at lekki were properly engaged in a dialogue and encouraged to go home and maybe the curfew begin this morning. we could have averted this bloodshed
Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by Revolva(m): 6:35pm On Oct 21, 2020
Oba Of Lagos Attacked , Staff of Office siezed, COVID-19 Palliative Found

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIpIVodanvI
Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by donprinyo(m): 6:36pm On Oct 21, 2020
from national theatre to lagos state theatre. Thiefinubu
Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by Bhol28: 6:37pm On Oct 21, 2020
luvmijeje:
Every single celebrities who fuelled this madness should be bombarded will this picture?
the worst thing is the so called motivational speaking celebrities disappered when the crazy soldiers appeared in Lekki yesterday.They deceived the innocent youths that the flag they are holding will shield them from the attacks.
Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by Akaujaa(m): 6:38pm On Oct 21, 2020
If only these people can go strong on politicians and their properties...

1 Like

Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by eyinjuege: 6:42pm On Oct 21, 2020
LibertyRep:
Now ,this is becoming something else.

Is there a grand plan to burn down Lagos?

Those who gave the orders for the shootings yesterday may not even be Lagosians.

One thing is certain, the only person who has the power to order the soldiers out isn't a Lagosian and does not reside in Lagos.

This is politically motivated and the youths are only allowing themselves to be used. There is a grand plan for 2023 already in the works.
The protest has been hijacked by opportunists.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Eiye Cult Leader Beaten To Death After Gunshots Refused To Penetrate His Body. / A Jeep Drops A Bleeding Lady In Ikeja (Photos) / Man Caught On CCTV Taking Pictures Under A Woman's Skirt In A Supermarket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.