Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,257 members, 7,826,010 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums (67375 Views)

Angry Youths Set Ablaze Police Post At Oregun, Lagos / Kidnapper, Okechukwu Uche's House Burnt Down In Imo / Michael Ibru's Grave Broken Into By Hoodlums To Steal His Casket In Delta (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by Tunar18(m): 6:00pm On Oct 21, 2020
When they gun one of them down, you will hear an unarmed peaceful protester has been killed again by Nigeria military.

But when they destroy properties they turn to hoodlums.

We wouldn't have been in this mess if the peaceful protesters have separated themselves from the so called hoodlums immediately the curfew was pronounced.
Blackking98:

They're not protesters o.
Arise
Channels and ait have categorically stated that it's hoodlums and not endsars protester's.
Use your thinking faculty.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by Sleekfingers: 6:01pm On Oct 21, 2020
Sanwo olu should start begging o.......or else the hoodlums dey created will burn down my state o........

Insurance companies in lagos don enter one chance......

Now who is gonna pacify these hoodlums? Boys wey dey find opportunty to steal before......

After this crisis people using brt bus go suffer o......alot of people will be jobless
Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by DelphiOracle(m): 6:01pm On Oct 21, 2020
Hadiza101:
You can't beat a child and tell him not to cry
can d child cry in peace? Must he raze down d house?
Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by Jahzrockballer(m): 6:01pm On Oct 21, 2020
jplusnaira:

What of the parents whose children have been killed for holding the flag and singing the national anthem ,

In the history of all great revolutions the businesses of people have been affected it is the painful price we pay for a better tomorrow.
I appreciate that you retorted without insulting me. Thanks and cheers to you
Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by Jonathan39: 6:02pm On Oct 21, 2020
Let me assume you are Yoruba, cos I doubt if you are one. Why didn't you mention falz? Or it's the Normal divide and rule tactics of you Northerners?
ibedun:
PETER OKOYE!!!! PSQUARE!!!

Una well Done ooooo!

You and your people plan to burn Lagos down using frustrated unplanned born-throw at children.

Lagos has been successful before ya people started wearing clothes ooo! Una well done!
Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by Map1(m): 6:02pm On Oct 21, 2020
zionmde:
now we are hearing by hoodlums by hoodlums
any of them killed should also be called hoodlums

sane residents should be home now. it's not possible not to record casualties during this kind of events. it will be wrong for any responsible person to be seen amongst these hoodlums
are the so called hoodlum not a Nigerian,ere they not deserve a better, road, stable electricity power, quality education for there children, employment, good health care are these too much to ask for
Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by mideactive: 6:02pm On Oct 21, 2020
Why are they allowing them set Lagos State on fire,why?
Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by jplusnaira: 6:03pm On Oct 21, 2020
Jahzrockballer:

I appreciate that you retorted without insulting me. Thanks and cheers to you

You did not say anything that warranted an insult

1 Like

Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by abah001: 6:03pm On Oct 21, 2020
please stop the destruction of properties
Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by adewasco19(m): 6:04pm On Oct 21, 2020
All these things would have been avoided if FG had addressed the youth.
Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by Jonathan39: 6:04pm On Oct 21, 2020
Which your money. Just say the Government money.which is controlled by few people
luvmijeje:

It's still our money they will use to rebuild it. Penny wise...... Pounds foolish.
Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by DelphiOracle(m): 6:04pm On Oct 21, 2020
superior1:

Hoodlums.

The madness of a government who shot at Unharmed protesters is the definition of evil
yeah yeah yeah but two wrongs doesn't make a right. We are harming ourselves with all these.
Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by Emotionss: 6:04pm On Oct 21, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
LibertyRep:
Now ,this is becoming something else.

Is there a grand plan to burn down Lagos?

Those who gave the orders for the shootings yesterday may not even be Lagosians

No sir the order came from Abuja. The Lagos State government and even Tinubu have nothing to do with what happened yesterday in leki.

The plan is to make the south experience what the North is experiencing.
Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by God2man2again(m): 6:05pm On Oct 21, 2020
Why are we like this?

Does it make sense?

Let's do something reasonable for the Government to hear us.

This is unreasonable.
Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by boyjo: 6:06pm On Oct 21, 2020
Jakemedg:

Tell Tinubu to come out and address them because these boys are really angry

Sincerely Tinubu is very good at that, addressing the people.
I wondered to myself why he isn't doing that a while ago.
Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by DelphiOracle(m): 6:07pm On Oct 21, 2020
FlordFlorez:
Just take a look at some nincompoops up there trying to be tribalize this noble just course. We are only demanding for better Nigeria, is that too much to ask??

Well, I'm in no support of burning properties but what about lives that were executed senselessly yesterday??

Their sacrifices must not go in vain. We that are alive would make that possible. The struggle continues. We will set our nation free of oppression violently if need be. No more Bad leadership!
people died. O yes it's painful. But then. Does that mean we should all die too?
Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by lagonovo: 6:07pm On Oct 21, 2020
LibertyRep:
Now ,this is becoming something else.

Is there a grand plan to burn down Lagos?

Those who gave the orders for the shootings yesterday may not even be Lagosians
There is an AGENDA!!!!

To Lagosians - sorry it is too late, you have been used and your eyes go soon clear.
Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by freemi(m): 6:07pm On Oct 21, 2020
Litmus:

Take over and do what?

Lol, I never thought that stupidity could be so funny. grin
correct him na. Tel hm y it is stupid.
Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by Endsarsandstopk: 6:07pm On Oct 21, 2020
Seun, you banned me because I said the truth about mannabbqgril abi, no worry, I just created this moniker just to let you know I'm leaving your nairaland for you and your Buhari supporters
Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by murmee: 6:07pm On Oct 21, 2020
georgeakins:
Is it that OPC cannot mobilise its members to deal with the wretched individuals destroying our assets in Lagos?
Which OPC? I hear Gani Adams and Tinubu are not on friendly terms.

That means Tinubu is not as smart as I thought.

This is the time the Yorubas need OPC and Amotekun to prevent and protect the Yoruba cities from being destroyed by the so called Hoodlums.

It is very obvious that there's a grand plan to destroy Lagos and render the Economic capital of Nigeria comatose.

Tinubu and the other Yoruba Leaders need to wake up.

Yoruba Ronu o.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by tsagir(m): 6:08pm On Oct 21, 2020
IGBO PLANNED AGENDA IS SUCCESSED ,IGBO WANT TO DESTROY LAGOS AND YORUBA LAND

1 Like

Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by lagonovo: 6:09pm On Oct 21, 2020
FlordFlorez:
Just take a look at some nincompoops up there trying to be tribalize this noble just course. We are only demanding for better Nigeria, is that too much to ask??

Well, I'm in no support of burning properties but what about lives that were executed senselessly yesterday??

Their sacrifices must not go in vain. We that are alive would make that possible. The struggle continues. We will set our nation free of oppression violently if need be. No more Bad leadership!
The road to hell is paved with good intentions.
Our struggle has been hijacked!
Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by LegendHero(m): 6:10pm On Oct 21, 2020
We are under attack and you docile Yorubas can’t seems to understand this simple scenario.

Why is it that it is only us burning down properties in this gross manner? Do you think you are hurting the government with this when they will simply rebuild them with your own money.

Now what have we achieved by burning things now? You all blame Tinubu for every wrong and yet you claim he is not a Yoruba leader.

Now who will stop this madness? Who should we call out to before all this carnage can be stopped? Who will appease those thugs/protesters setting building on fire?

Is this how it will continue? Destroying your own city while other guard theirs and you foolish people are forming woke. What have we achieved ?

We are under attack, and this is a psychological attack going on against we Yorubas.

The celebrity have all gone underground while the thugs/protestors continue to burn properties. If Government take action you will say they are killing protesters and yet these crazy protesters are killing and burning down properties.

Should the government not take action? Should they look away while these bleeping protesters burn down everywhere for no reason?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by Uniquekriss(m): 6:11pm On Oct 21, 2020
juman:
The madness of those protesters is unfathomable.
if your brothers were among those killed and their intestines shattered by military bullets last night you would do worse, only pray that God would intervene, that doesnt mean i support wanton destruction of government properties buh our lives matter more than those properties
Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by alfredilly: 6:12pm On Oct 21, 2020
Yoruba have fallen victim of hatred hatred for Tinubu and the system in Lagos State. What happened to the #BuhariResign. The Ipob anti-Tinubu tendency has been unleashed once the intellectual like Aisha Yesufu backtracked from the protest. Why are they not calling out their own leader in South East. Orji Uzor Kalu is a billionaire like Tinubu. He has Anambra wealth in his culfer. But the iPod intent of making Lagos a PDP state has pushed them to singing anti Tinubu. Don't get me wrong, I hate Tinubu, but why excluding Buhari and politician from their own region but instead obsessed with Lagos amd Tinubu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by alfredilly: 6:13pm On Oct 21, 2020
ajl:

Anything with ties to Tinubu and his psychophants must be taken down. This is coming from a born and bred Lagosian. We have had enough of him. He should have this is long over due. He justified massacre of harmless protesters.

You are only advancing the interest of South easterner.
Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by kenfarm(m): 6:13pm On Oct 21, 2020
shocked
Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by AchalugoNwa(f): 6:13pm On Oct 21, 2020
[s]
LegendHero:
We are under attack and you docile Yorubas can’t seems to understand this simple scenario.

Why is it that it is only us burning down properties in this gross manner? Do you think you are hurting the government with this when they will simply rebuild them with your own money.

Now what have we achieved by burning things now? You all blame Tinubu for every wrong and yet you claim he is not a Yoruba leader.

Now who will stop this madness? Who should we call out to before all this carnage can be stopped? Who will appease those thugs/protesters setting building on fire?

Is this how it will continue? Destroying your own city while other guard theirs and you foolish people are forming woke. What have we achieved ?

We are under attack, and this is a psychological attack going on against we Yorubas.

The celebrity have all gone underground while the thugs/protestors continue to burn properties. If Government take action you will say they are killing protesters and yet these crazy protesters are killing and burning down properties.

Should the government not take action? Should they look away while these bleeping protesters burn down everywhere for no reason?
[/s]
shatap
Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by MajohBankz: 6:14pm On Oct 21, 2020
This thing is getting messier. Everyone has turned to burna boy and Bonaventure
Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by officialfestus(m): 6:16pm On Oct 21, 2020
cocolacec:
Mad people go to barracks.
#revolutionnow tongue
Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by alfredilly: 6:16pm On Oct 21, 2020
Seriousgbege:
dangwarai
uptimum123
SilverNorGld
yarimo
omenka
helinues
myBraine
OZOnNengiTeory
Edusouls
Onlyonebhari
Confirmedombie
georgakins
Arrewa

ILuvdemManna
Gidicars..
Kilonshele
AnanSek
Franzinni
Antoeni
Iangrey5
Richie240
Oshigun
Ibedun
Cocolacec
Kyase
Itsreal
Incognito403
Clothingonline9
Gowonmaharajah
alfredilly
Lipscomb
Tamdun
iclass1
Emekaonline
Sammirano
Bosstrevor01
Thatfairguy1

Look at this monikers above , they are people hired to spill hate and spread hatred by their paymasters ...

They use divide and rule tactics to subjugate the south........They have more than 3 different monikers on Nairaland.....

This might not be a complete list...... Don't be misled by their words......

They are ravenous wolves in sheep clothing

SAY NO TO DIVIDE AND RULE TACTICS SPEARHEADED BY THE NORTHERN OLIGARCHY........

SAY NO TO BMC SUPPORTERS ONLINE.......

SAY NO TO APC PDP AND OTHER USELESS POLITICAL PARTIES.....

A UNITED SOUTH CAN ACHIEVE ANYTHING

This are just some of their evil MONIKERS beware of them .......They are masters in disguising

Fools, who listen to you? I know the deep hatred for Yoruba among Igbo and their intention to make Lagos a PDP state. Imagine them eternally defending the corrupt Jonathan

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Jeep Drops A Bleeding Lady In Ikeja (Photos) / Eiye Cult Leader Beaten To Death After Gunshots Refused To Penetrate His Body. / Youths Resist SARS Harassment In Abeokuta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.