Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums (67355 Views)

Angry Youths Set Ablaze Police Post At Oregun, Lagos / Kidnapper, Okechukwu Uche's House Burnt Down In Imo / Michael Ibru's Grave Broken Into By Hoodlums To Steal His Casket In Delta (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by Omezif(m): 7:30pm On Oct 21, 2020
Over reaction is exactly what we are witnessing now from protesters, they should take it easy.
Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by Seunpaul01(m): 7:32pm On Oct 21, 2020
simcomu:
it is quiet pathethic, i read through alot of comments,i knew from the beginning that this is not all about endsars alone, there are some people trying to use the opportunity to pull down Nigeria.They have been looking for this opportunity since and it never came,imagine some people shouting burn down everything , kill every police, kill Tinubu, kill all their children;Accusations are up and down: We should be wise enough to investigate those fuelling this protest, who are those behind the thugs. i am still yet to understand what connects the Oba of Lagos to what is happening.As far as i know, Lagos Island is a place where almost all notorious touts are known, so the touts willknow among themslves who is fueling the thugs; let all yoruba leaders not fold their hands and watch people destroy our Land for us.Their plan is for them to protest till UN intervene, this will help them achieve their aim.At this point , i condemn the use of life ammunitions on Protesters, it is wrong against all morale stands.I implore the
government to end SARS and formation of any unit (SWAT)

You are mad. A big fool. Ori e ti baje fun oro radarada yii.
Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by okoloemmalex(m): 7:33pm On Oct 21, 2020
We 're really doing just fine.

all posters should be burnt, and all their houses and investment raised down.

rubbish, they have taken us for granted for long.

let them know that we have powers as well
Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by kalvoken(m): 7:34pm On Oct 21, 2020
ibedun:
PETER OKOYE!!!! PSQUARE!!!

Una well Done ooooo!

You and your people plan to burn Lagos down using frustrated unplanned born-throw at children.

Lagos has been successful before ya people started wearing clothes ooo! Una well done!

I am amazed to how a grown man like you can be astonishingly very excellent in stupity.

Guy you are a monumental compound fool.
Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by SoBright101: 7:35pm On Oct 21, 2020
Are you saying you are satisfied with the country's rotten system? Because so many options has been put on the table for better solution to this rotten system before now. My advice for you, desist from causing problems between southerners.

simcomu:
it is quiet pathethic, i read through alot of comments,i knew from the beginning that this is not all about endsars alone, there are some people trying to use the opportunity to pull down Nigeria.They have been looking for this opportunity since and it never came,imagine some people shouting burn down everything , kill every police, kill Tinubu, kill all their children;Accusations are up and down: We should be wise enough to investigate those fuelling this protest, who are those behind the thugs. i am still yet to understand what connects the Oba of Lagos to what is happening.As far as i know, Lagos Island is a place where almost all notorious touts are known, so the touts willknow among themslves who is fueling the thugs; let all yoruba leaders not fold their hands and watch people destroy our Land for us.Their plan is for them to protest till UN intervene, this will help them achieve their aim.At this point , i condemn the use of life ammunitions on Protesters, it is wrong against all morale stands.I implore the

Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by PrinceKenne(m): 7:35pm On Oct 21, 2020
I disagree with this act, this is getting out of hand.
Indeed I suppose total #RenovationofNigeria. And this suppose to start from Abuja.
The nuisance from Abuja just fold his arms and watching of self destruction.
Youths please be wise, Lagos is the capital of Yorubaland, bubu is interested in its destruction.
I want to know if our agitation is against Tinumbu or the collection of bad leaders.
Please, let's stop destroying Lagos, don't let us deviate from the real course.
#EndSARS
#Endpolicebrutality
#endsbadgovernance
#Lettherebeanewnigeria

1 Like

Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by SoBright101: 7:37pm On Oct 21, 2020
Whatever that suit you, just desist from causing disunity between southerners

alfredilly:

You are a deceptive and manipulative Ipob. That is your trick, using Southern as a cover. Some of you even disguise with South West moniker.

I have never used more than one account on Nairaland and I'm always bold to express my view
Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by Obrigardo: 7:39pm On Oct 21, 2020
skukimania:

... because, u are not related to any of the murdered peaceful protesters!

And you, are you related to anyone killed?
Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by blacknp(m): 7:49pm On Oct 21, 2020
simcomu:

You couldn’t be more correct.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by blacknp(m): 7:51pm On Oct 21, 2020
Corona22:

What’s stupidity ?
It’s absurdly worded but it’s not stupidity !
Lives has been lost , these octogenarians has failed us.
Check Justin Trudeau age when he was elected. He was in his 40s.
What of Donald Trump, & Joseph Biden how old are they? I know he will not answer.
Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by temidee2: 7:54pm On Oct 21, 2020
Jack500:

So, it is celebrities fault now? Thy shouldn't have supported the protest?

They should burn down everything. Hopeless country.

you are one of the stupid person we have

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by Geeflow(m): 7:55pm On Oct 21, 2020
juman:
The madness of those protesters is unfathomable.
he no go better for you
Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by ccollins(m): 7:56pm On Oct 21, 2020
juman:
The madness of those protesters is unfathomable.
Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by vioment: 8:01pm On Oct 21, 2020
Gratefulheart1:

No sane person should do any silly protest again for now, why do una no dey apply sense.
Until the whole world start blaming you. Overdo is not good. Always know when to pause.

Bro, I wanted sars to stay but the crimes they have committed was irrevocable.

As for the protest, sars is just one.
There is no power supply to create jobs.
Security is f9.
Small headache the leaders fly out because there is no good hospital.
Mediocre infrastructures everywhere.
National treasure and accounts are like their personal accounts and treasures because there is no accountability.
Ethnic and religious misunderstanding everyday because there are no guiding laws.

The country is a mess. Everyone with the opportunity to leave is leaving, that's why black SA and now Ghanaians are bullish towards Nigerians.

This Sars issue is just start to the suppression of Nigerians.

Olodo leaders everywhere.

I was against the protest at first, but after a hard look, you can't blame anyone protesting.
Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by simcomu: 8:03pm On Oct 21, 2020
of course i dont support police killing innocent citizens, i dont support SARS.The real truth we need to tell ourselves is there are some opportunist who are hiding under the protest:May God punish all those with evil intentions,You can see them saying this is the best time to strike, we having been praying for this opportunity.It was really wrong for the soldiers to fire live ammunitions.We cant solve problems by burning down everything, i dont think its is right for people outside lagos to be encouraging people to set fire on every government properties,those found guilty of killing protesters should be tried: we need solutions and not people fuelling crises in Lagos.People should come out with solutions and not be shouting destroy ,burn , pull down , kill .God Bless everyone and comfort those who have lost their loved ones

SoBright101:
Are you saying you are satisfied with the country's rotten system? Because so many options has been put on the table for better solution to this rotten system before now. My advice for you, desist from causing problems between southerners.

Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by Geeflow(m): 8:04pm On Oct 21, 2020
ODJ124:
hmm...
it's time for the military to intervene and reset some memories.... it's beyond protest..this is an attack on Lagos.... tinubu... to make it unsafe for investors..

Thread seen...

what are you really saying?
attack on tinubu or attack on Lagos??
Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 21, 2020
vioment:

Bro, I wanted sars to stay but the crimes they have committed was irrevocable.

As for the protest, sars is just one.
There is no power supply to create jobs.
Security is f9.
Small headache the leaders fly out because there is no good hospital.
Mediocre infrastructures everywhere.
National treasure and accounts are like their personal accounts and treasures because there is no accountability.
Ethnic and religious misunderstanding everyday because there are no guiding laws.

The country is a mess. Everyone with the opportunity to leave is leaving, that's why black SA and now Ghanaians are bullish towards Nigerians.

This Sars issue is just start to the suppression of Nigerians.

Olodo leaders everywhere.

I was against the protest at first, but after a hard look, you can't blame anyone protesting.

Yes, pls. I'm for the protest and we're all in this together. They only point I'm making is that it's wise to retreat for now both in Lag and Abj. The massacre yesternight already sent a signal worldwide, so let's step aside so that the world can crucify the government. Everyone should stay home for now so the world won't turn round and start blaming us for overdo. We've already achieved our aim in Lag. Lag and Abj should take a break for now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by NairaHercules(m): 8:12pm On Oct 21, 2020
Davidwilliam101:
Hoodlums set Lagos theatre in Oregun on fire. The facility was built by former Governor of Lagos State, Akinwunmi Ambode

See video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1BETap_Efo

LOOOL!!!

I see Yorubas crying and blaming it on Igbos as if we are the cause of your eternal misery
Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by ennecco: 8:17pm On Oct 21, 2020
Where is buhari? Change has Come GOD protect your children .bé concious of your enternite life .and make peace with Jésus.

Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by authority2006(m): 8:19pm On Oct 21, 2020
Hadiza101:
You can't beat a child and tell him not to cry

I guess you are justifying this madness of burning down Lagos.
Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by authority2006(m): 8:21pm On Oct 21, 2020
luvmijeje:
Every single celebrities who fuelled this madness should be bombarded will this picture?

God bless you. They have gone underground now that they can't tame the monsters they helped create
Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by Corona22: 8:22pm On Oct 21, 2020
blacknp:
What of Donald Trump, & Joseph Biden how old are they? I know he will not answer.
For every Trump , there is Macron , for every Biden , there is Robert Kennedy.
What are you saying ? That age is equal to wisdom ?.
And that’s beside the point ! Nigerian government is now full of people who have benefited from corruption from their youths. Many of them have corruption in their ideology. Can you confidently name one politician above 60 that you can say has never had a part in the corruption and the subsequent downfall of Nigeria ?
Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by Uzi11enzo: 8:25pm On Oct 21, 2020
Burn it down murtha fucka!!
End this shit hole we call country ffs!
Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by authority2006(m): 8:28pm On Oct 21, 2020
Princeps:
Because you enjoy the way the Nigerian police steal, victimize and murder innocent Nigerians abi? You are the most foolish person I have encountered today.
Says someone from another region. I don't blame you at all, I blame Yoruba youth and elders
Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by authority2006(m): 8:30pm On Oct 21, 2020
superior1:

Hoodlums.

The madness of a government who shot at Unharmed protesters is the definition of evil

When they destroy things, they are hoodlums. But when they are killed, they become peaceful protesters. Una well done
Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by skukimania(f): 8:34pm On Oct 21, 2020
Obrigardo:

And you, are you related to anyone killed?

No, but I empathize with them because I feel the pain while u do not. Else, you wouldn't alter that statement i quoted earlier.
U simply lack empathy!
Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by Najdorf: 8:37pm On Oct 21, 2020
gowonmaharajah:

Do you know what you are saying at all?
Oh you're happy with innocent people getting slaughtered? If so, then I hope you never lose someone close to you. Don't quote me again.
Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by vioment: 8:38pm On Oct 21, 2020
Gratefulheart1:

Yes, pls. I'm for the protest and we're all in this together. They only point I'm making is that it's wise to retreat for now both in Lag and Abj. The massacre yesternight already sent a signal worldwide, so let's step aside so that the world can crucify the government. Everyone should stay home for now so the world won't turn round and start blaming us for overdo. We've already achieved our aim in Lag. Lag and Abj should take a break for now.

I dey with you on your thinking but progressive change is needed.

The one way dey scatter my head is that sanctioned countries have more light than us. Yet, the leaders walk around everywhere like they are doing something.

They should lay out wide progressive plans for the future.

The chicken is coming home to roost.
Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by saidu009: 8:57pm On Oct 21, 2020
Next move is to burn down Alaba international, trade fair, masamasa, Ladipo market, Jibowu motor parks, hence the real culprit of these vandalisations in disguise will surface. Yoruba ronu and take actions now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by maximusprime2000: 9:00pm On Oct 21, 2020
Rodwave:

They are the same people that always chip in tribal undertone to every genuine mass struggle.

I pity people who will fall for their tribal baiting.

trust me, they dont always find it easy to do but money had bought their conscience. the same problem with our politicians accross the country they all know who is who but are threaten not to speak.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Eiye Cult Leader Beaten To Death After Gunshots Refused To Penetrate His Body. / A Jeep Drops A Bleeding Lady In Ikeja (Photos) / Man Caught On CCTV Taking Pictures Under A Woman's Skirt In A Supermarket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.