Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums (67372 Views)

Angry Youths Set Ablaze Police Post At Oregun, Lagos / Kidnapper, Okechukwu Uche's House Burnt Down In Imo / Michael Ibru's Grave Broken Into By Hoodlums To Steal His Casket In Delta (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by Jakemedg(m): 6:43pm On Oct 21, 2020
Onlyonebuhari:
Siege on YORUBALAND.
YORUBA RONU
Yeah siege by Angry Yoruba youths whom Tinubu has deprived so much
Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by yawehoverall: 6:45pm On Oct 21, 2020
Litmus:

Take over and do what?

Lol, I never thought that stupidity could be so funny. grin

It's pathetic the reason that way.. chaos solves nothing
Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by maximusprime2000: 6:45pm On Oct 21, 2020
Jakemedg:

Foolish hypocrite

She you no see Wizkid ni abi Naira Marley

Davido
Falz

Eniola

Ay
Burna boy

Harry Song
Ice Prince
Yemi Alade
DJ Kaywise

and others too

You this Oloriburuku somebody no carry this your tribal nonsense near this protest abeg

I blamed those donating money for suicide. is either
u are raising money to buy weapons to fight n
protect yourself or better still u are donating to
support and better the life of your fellow youth.
peaceful protest my foot. those money donated
would lift millions of Nigeria youth out of poverty.
many youth i know only need 100k to start a
bussiness, some 200k, 500k etc. help each other
and form an alliance toward 2023. but throws party
with millions, give them placards and agitate
against people who had the backing of the military
force, no values for human lifes. someone that
unlease military on armless ipob, armless shites,
even sacrificing his army into the hand of
bokoharam. thinking he would spare u cos u have
one Tinubu and sanwo-emi, its a lost course. i
share this like 4 days.ago and one barbaric mod
delete it. too many judas mod on this forum. dat
mod will die by accident.am still confused and
shocked. ....Thinks Fall Apart..and we No Longer
at Ease.
Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by lagonovo: 6:46pm On Oct 21, 2020
#STOP-DESTROYING-LAGOS!!!!!!!!!
#StopDestroyingLagos!
#WeAreProtestingInjustice not destroying!
Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by eke28(m): 6:47pm On Oct 21, 2020
ePoster:
And the national flag drenched with the blood of innocent civilians, exercising their civil rights, by the military. embarassed
No one gives a forq about these building. Wood and cement don't compare to the lives lost.

20:10:20
The day Nigerian govt declared war.

Then the national assets they are burning now how is it affecting the people that gave the order.
This just reminds me of some years back when we burnt school properties in the name of school fees hike demonstration which At the end we still pay the new price That we demonstrated for plus penalty for the destroying school property and an undertaking to be of good conduct before coming back to school.
To me this is not the way we should follow this my people, let’s give peace a chance and watch what they will do on our already given demands.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by gowonmaharajah(m): 6:50pm On Oct 21, 2020
Najdorf:
They asked for this. Let's burn it down.
Do you know what you are saying at all?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by Emoney07: 6:54pm On Oct 21, 2020
Really
Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by Clothingonline9(m): 6:54pm On Oct 21, 2020
Everyone that want to destroy Lagos against your tribal anger God is watching
Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by kingbee90: 6:54pm On Oct 21, 2020
sammirano:
Yorubas think. Igbos have pushed you to destroy your homes. You need to stop now.

Yorubas and Igbos are now united. Una tribal propaganda don FAIL!!.
Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by yom2(m): 6:54pm On Oct 21, 2020
LibertyRep:
Now ,this is becoming something else.

Is there a grand plan to burn down Lagos?

Those who gave the orders for the shootings yesterday may not even be Lagosians.

One thing is certain, the only person who has the power to order the soldiers out isn't a Lagosian and does not reside in Lagos.
if they disband law enforcers then its a room for criminality and lawlessness to take over. Those buildings and public facilities that are being burnt some poor families are ecking a living from there. No one should wait to become a victim before he gets a brain reset. And no responsible government will fold his hands and see this happen
Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by simcomu: 6:55pm On Oct 21, 2020
it is quiet pathethic, i read through alot of comments,i knew from the beginning that this is not all about endsars alone, there are some people trying to use the opportunity to pull down Nigeria.They have been looking for this opportunity since and it never came,imagine some people shouting burn down everything , kill every police, kill Tinubu, kill all their children;Accusations are up and down: We should be wise enough to investigate those fuelling this protest, who are those behind the thugs. i am still yet to understand what connects the Oba of Lagos to what is happening.As far as i know, Lagos Island is a place where almost all notorious touts are known, so the touts willknow among themslves who is fueling the thugs; let all yoruba leaders not fold their hands and watch people destroy our Land for us.Their plan is for them to protest till UN intervene, this will help them achieve their aim.At this point , i condemn the use of life ammunitions on Protesters, it is wrong against all morale stands.I implore the
government to end SARS and formation of any unit (SWAT)

SoBright101:
Beware southerners. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are payed agents, they are neither from east or west. They have more than twenty accounts, they would create tribal topics and make tribal comments with another accounts to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers. Beware.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by Corona22: 6:55pm On Oct 21, 2020
Litmus:

Take over and do what?

What’s stupidity ?
It’s absurdly worded but it’s not stupidity !
Lives has been lost , these octogenarians has failed us.
Check Justin Trudeau age when he was elected. He was in his 40s.
Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by gowonmaharajah(m): 6:56pm On Oct 21, 2020
I am not in support of this anymore now that it has turned violent. let everybody go home. we want our once peaceful cities and towns not a warzone.
Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by Charly68: 7:00pm On Oct 21, 2020
APC has really brought terrible set back for this nation ..it is a sad development
Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by Rodwave: 7:00pm On Oct 21, 2020
YungMillionaire:
It appears the center of the next civil war is SW. I just feel sorry for Yoruba people right now. They are the nicest Nigerians - they open their doors for everybody. Now look at what is happening to their capital. Anyway, I am watching.

I support the ENDSARS movement but they are asking for the benefits of Nigerian democracy. In Nigeria, the North controls the majority of the votes, so democracy equals whatever the North wants. Its that simple. So you have just 2 options:

1. Regionalism 2. Secession.

Choose one. Otherwise, you are just barking into the wind.

You guys like playing tribal card all the time. Those people burning down those buildings are Yoruba touts, whom your political Jagaban trained. You guys don't want to tell yourselves the truth. #endsars apart, south west is already ticking time bomb.
Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by PDPdestroyer(m): 7:01pm On Oct 21, 2020
Buhari really messed up by sending the army to quench the protests. Anti-riot policemen are better suited for such purposes, he has lost a lot of goodwill
Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by millionboi2: 7:01pm On Oct 21, 2020
ODJ124:
hmm...
it's time for the military to intervene and reset some memories.... it's beyond protest..this is an attack on Lagos.... tinubu... to make it unsafe for investors..

Thread seen...
are millitary through with Boko Haram?

is unarmed civilians thy went and shot at tall gate.
#Shameonyou
Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by 4four(m): 7:02pm On Oct 21, 2020
You step on the toes of the wrong generation
Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by ODJ124(m): 7:04pm On Oct 21, 2020
ajl:

Anything with ties to Tinubu and his psychophants must be taken down. This is coming from a born and bred Lagosian. We have had enough of him. He should have this is long over due. He justified massacre of harmless protesters.

why is the proof he justified the killing...?

am sure it just jealousy on him by you...
Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by Rodwave: 7:05pm On Oct 21, 2020
simcomu:
it is quiet pathethic, i read through alot of comments,i knew from the beginning that this is not all about endsars alone, there are some people trying to use the opportunity to pull down Nigeria.They have been looking for this opportunity since and it never came,imagine some people shouting burn down everything , kill every police, kill Tinubu, kill all their children;Accusations are up and down: We should be wise enough to investigate those fuelling this protest, who are those behind the thugs. i am still yet to understand what connects the Oba of Lagos to what is happening.As far as i know, Lagos Island is a place where almost all notorious touts are known, so the touts willknow among themslves who is fueling the thugs; let all yoruba leaders not fold their hands and watch people destroy our Land for us.Their plan is for them to protest till UN intervene, this will help them achieve their aim.At this point , i condemn the use of life ammunitions on Protesters, it is wrong against all morale stands.I implore the
government to end SARS and formation of any unit (SWAT)

You are just as confused as your forefathers were 50 years ago. People are angry over an oppressive system, you are here talking about your useless yoruba nonsense. Did your nonsense yoruba tribal inclination stopped the police from killing anyone in yoruba land? No be person wey dey alive dey know im tribe? Most of you are so foolish.
Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by skukimania(f): 7:06pm On Oct 21, 2020
Obrigardo:
it doesn't make sense anymore
... because, u are not related to any of the murdered peaceful protesters!
Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by kpokpo1(m): 7:06pm On Oct 21, 2020
Oga, shut up ur m***h. Any of ur family member don die b4?
Talking trash!

Litmus:

Take over and do what?

Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by faceland: 7:06pm On Oct 21, 2020
Enough is enough.

It's time to serve these people burning & looting a bitter lesson.
Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 21, 2020
If you burn na u go suffer.

Imagine burning buses, cinema's etc.

Politicians get cinema for house, dem no need buses.

Make una use ur brains.

It could also lead to tribal conflict.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by aguskymama: 7:14pm On Oct 21, 2020
eke28:

Then the national assets they are burning now how is it affecting the people that gave the order.
This just reminds me of some years back when we burnt school properties in the name of school fees hike demonstration which At the end we still pay the new price That we demonstrated for plus penalty for the destroying school property and an undertaking to be of good conduct before coming back to school.
To me this is not the way we should follow this my people, let’s give peace a chance and watch what they will do on our already given demands.
you are so right! Reminds me of Unilag in 2004/2005
Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by sweetrace(f): 7:19pm On Oct 21, 2020
Jack500:

So, it is celebrities fault now? Thy shouldn't have supported the protest?

They should burn down everything. Hopeless country.

They should burn you along with the country since common sense has departed from you. You will lock yourself at home and incite others in their horrible intemperance.
Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by maximusprime2000: 7:21pm On Oct 21, 2020
Rodwave:

You guys like playing tribal card all the time. Those people burning down those buildings are Yoruba touts, whom your political Jagaban trained. You guys don't want to tell yourselves the truth. #endsars apart, south west is already ticking time bomb.

the day i realise that politicians are using thug to snatch ballot box and give them weapons to die for them while their own children are safe abroad. it then i knew that they mean nothing for nigerian youth except their own children. many people has problem with understanding in this country. so sad
Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by Jack500: 7:22pm On Oct 21, 2020
sweetrace:

They should burn you along with the country since common sense has departed from you. You will lock yourself at home and incite others in their horrible intemperance.

Shut ur mouth
Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by Seunpaul01(m): 7:26pm On Oct 21, 2020
luvmijeje:
Every single celebrities who fuelled this madness should be bombarded will this picture?

You are mad. They kill innocent lives because they are loosing money. And you called this madness. Was it like this 14days of the protest.

Remember some governors was among those that fuel what u called madness.

And still GMB hasn't say anything.
Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by sweetrace(f): 7:26pm On Oct 21, 2020
Jack500:

Shut ur mouth

You’re rude, arrogant and completely ignorant. You rush to scream for bloodshed, yet hide at home. Instead of encouraging peace as tempers are high, in the high minded manner of the ignorant, you spew nonsense!!!!!!
Re: Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums by Rodwave: 7:27pm On Oct 21, 2020
maximusprime2000:

the day i realise that politicians are using thug to snatch ballot box and give them weapons to die for them while their own children are safe abroad. it then i knew that they mean nothing for nigerian youth except their own children. many people has problem with understanding in this country. so sad

They are the same people that always chip in tribal undertone to every genuine mass struggle.

I pity people who will fall for their tribal baiting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Jeep Drops A Bleeding Lady In Ikeja (Photos) / Man Caught On CCTV Taking Pictures Under A Woman's Skirt In A Supermarket / Eiye Cult Leader Beaten To Death After Gunshots Refused To Penetrate His Body.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.