Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,257 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Hoodlums Attack Civilians At Oilmill PH: PICTURES & VIDEO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hoodlums Attack Civilians At Oilmill PH: PICTURES & VIDEO (1080 Views)

Wike Begins Massive Evacuation Of Garbage Dumpsites In PH: Pictures & Video / Beautiful Roads With Covered Drains & Sidewalks Done By Gov Wike In PH- PICTURES / Aba: We Perceive The Stench Of Aba At Uyo & PH- PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hoodlums Attack Civilians At Oilmill PH: PICTURES & VIDEO by AuntLaVIV(f): 2:53pm On Oct 21, 2020
Some hoodlums attacked some civilians and residents at Oillmill Port Harcourt. But Port Harcourt youths returned fire for fire. Watch the video to get the full gist from the people at the scene.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_7e8bAZWBM

Lalasticlala

Re: Hoodlums Attack Civilians At Oilmill PH: PICTURES & VIDEO by Nyamuriflathead: 2:58pm On Oct 21, 2020
Shut up with your biased reportage.
Northern protesters attacks.....
Fixed
When they're killed, they become protesters but when they attack people and properties you call them hoodlums. Idiots
Re: Hoodlums Attack Civilians At Oilmill PH: PICTURES & VIDEO by AuntLaVIV(f): 2:59pm On Oct 21, 2020
Nyamuriflathead:
Shut up with your biased reportage.
Northern protesters attacks.....
Fixed
When they're killed, they become protesters but when they attack people and properties you call them hoodlums. Idiots

Did you watch the video at all?
Re: Hoodlums Attack Civilians At Oilmill PH: PICTURES & VIDEO by osarog: 3:00pm On Oct 21, 2020
Hmmmm...
Re: Hoodlums Attack Civilians At Oilmill PH: PICTURES & VIDEO by emoboy4u: 3:10pm On Oct 21, 2020
AuntLaVIV:
Some hoodlums suspected to be northerners attacked some civilians and residents at Oillmill Port Harcourt. But Port Harcourt youths returned fire for fire. Watch the video to get the full gist from the people at the scene.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_7e8bAZWBM

Lalasticlala
You people are very evil and wicked. You love to instigate violence at any given opportunity. How are they northerners? why were you guys not adding "southern" to the hoodlums burning properties . You are very evil I swear

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Attack Civilians At Oilmill PH: PICTURES & VIDEO by TimFisher2: 3:13pm On Oct 21, 2020
Fake news!

Is not Northerners

It is between the security forces and the people

Two persons killed by the Military
Re: Hoodlums Attack Civilians At Oilmill PH: PICTURES & VIDEO by AuntLaVIV(f): 3:15pm On Oct 21, 2020
TimFisher2:
Fake news!

Is not Northerners

It is between the security forces and the people

Two persons killed by the Military

Watch the video and hear from the masses themselves.
Re: Hoodlums Attack Civilians At Oilmill PH: PICTURES & VIDEO by sammysmiles(m): 3:17pm On Oct 21, 2020
Drumbeats of war
Re: Hoodlums Attack Civilians At Oilmill PH: PICTURES & VIDEO by TimFisher2: 3:20pm On Oct 21, 2020
AuntLaVIV:

Watch the video and hear from the masses themselves.

I don’t need to watch the video

I already have intelligence gathering from right sources

Do you know some banks in PortHarcourt are shut down indefinitely

Do you know some banks in Choaba are under lock down

Woman!Stop misleading people

You are an enemy!

I stand with Southern Unity

Igbos Yorubas Unite let’s defeat our enemies

#DownWithPoliticians

#UnitedNigerianYouths
Re: Hoodlums Attack Civilians At Oilmill PH: PICTURES & VIDEO by AuntLaVIV(f): 3:24pm On Oct 21, 2020
TimFisher2:

I don’t need to watch the video

Watch it to cure your ignorance

(1) (Reply)

Borno Massacre: Resign, You Have Failed – Northern Elders Attack Buhari / Militants Attack Norfin Offshore Shipyard I'm A'ibom / Throw Back To When Unknown Gunmen Killed Igbos In The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.