Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

DPO Of Oyibo Police Station Rivers State Captured By Protesters - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / DPO Of Oyibo Police Station Rivers State Captured By Protesters (115881 Views)

Gunmen Terrorising Imo State Captured By Security Operatives (video /photos) / Soldiers Turned Back At Gbagada By Protesters Who Refused To Accept N2000 Bribe / Youths Attacked Our Station - Rivers State Police On Alleged Killing Of Citizen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DPO Of Oyibo Police Station Rivers State Captured By Protesters by SLAP44: 5:01pm On Oct 21, 2020
Is the he the one who framed IPOB for attacking northern traders in obigbo?
Re: DPO Of Oyibo Police Station Rivers State Captured By Protesters by We4all: 5:01pm On Oct 21, 2020
Why can't our youths use this energy to fight and defeat Book Haram? Oh! I forgot that Boko Haram is a problem of the north alone.

2 Likes

Re: DPO Of Oyibo Police Station Rivers State Captured By Protesters by Richy4(m): 5:02pm On Oct 21, 2020
May God heal the land..It's just so sad all these were happening..
Re: DPO Of Oyibo Police Station Rivers State Captured By Protesters by CHIZZYCHEALSEA: 5:03pm On Oct 21, 2020
whatmoreng:

When she is in far far away choba? Port harcourt is boiling.

anything that happens anywhere can be verified
Re: DPO Of Oyibo Police Station Rivers State Captured By Protesters by dokie: 5:04pm On Oct 21, 2020
CHIZZYCHEALSEA:
ahh I just called my sister in Choba she said its a lie

The distance between choba and obigbo is much.

4 Likes

Re: DPO Of Oyibo Police Station Rivers State Captured By Protesters by Benega9(m): 5:07pm On Oct 21, 2020
Incredible
Re: DPO Of Oyibo Police Station Rivers State Captured By Protesters by Liposure: 5:11pm On Oct 21, 2020
There is anger in the land. A country where the government is struggling to pay the minimum wage while the lawmakers are busy receiving humongous salaries

11 Likes

Re: DPO Of Oyibo Police Station Rivers State Captured By Protesters by replete(m): 5:18pm On Oct 21, 2020
CHIZZYCHEALSEA:
ahh I just called my sister in Choba she said its a lie
choba and obigbo are 2 ends of port Harcourt, one exit to abia the other to bayelsa

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: DPO Of Oyibo Police Station Rivers State Captured By Protesters by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 21, 2020
No turning back...
Re: DPO Of Oyibo Police Station Rivers State Captured By Protesters by Royalfurnitures: 5:36pm On Oct 21, 2020
He should be made to bail himself, bail is not free

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you

1 Like

Re: DPO Of Oyibo Police Station Rivers State Captured By Protesters by sylve11: 5:37pm On Oct 21, 2020
AllTheWayUp:

There are unconfirmed reports that he has been beheaded

shocked shocked cool
Re: DPO Of Oyibo Police Station Rivers State Captured By Protesters by YungMillionaire: 5:37pm On Oct 21, 2020
shocked shocked shocked
Re: DPO Of Oyibo Police Station Rivers State Captured By Protesters by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 21, 2020
Fake news... undecided
Re: DPO Of Oyibo Police Station Rivers State Captured By Protesters by AchalugoNwa(f): 5:38pm On Oct 21, 2020
nice one boys

feed his carcass to the vultures

2 Likes

Re: DPO Of Oyibo Police Station Rivers State Captured By Protesters by Nchenches: 5:38pm On Oct 21, 2020
One by one, till the highest boss, they shall all be captured and made to pay for their sins against humanity in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: DPO Of Oyibo Police Station Rivers State Captured By Protesters by capitalzero: 5:39pm On Oct 21, 2020
Delejumi:
After the massacre yesterday, the government practically declared war on the citizens and it's never going to end well.

Declare war on citizens?
I laugh!!!!
Re: DPO Of Oyibo Police Station Rivers State Captured By Protesters by faithful2911(m): 5:39pm On Oct 21, 2020
AllTheWayUp:

There are unconfirmed reports that he has been beheaded

Kill them all!! cool

Bubu is next

5 Likes

Re: DPO Of Oyibo Police Station Rivers State Captured By Protesters by MrNipplesLover(m): 5:39pm On Oct 21, 2020
PH boys.....

what a time....

Nigerian government brought this upon us.
failed government.

3 Likes

Re: DPO Of Oyibo Police Station Rivers State Captured By Protesters by ceejay80s(m): 5:39pm On Oct 21, 2020
good to hear
I was telling somebody that no matter how good u know how to use a gun, remember say bullet go finish, 5 police men with 5 guns with 50 bullet against 1000 unarmed people, bullet go finish,
government can't win, sanwo olu, tinubu and buhari must provide one of their sons or daughter each to die before Lagos can end this

14 Likes

Re: DPO Of Oyibo Police Station Rivers State Captured By Protesters by Gaggii: 5:39pm On Oct 21, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Go after the politicians also, not only the police.

Politicians are our common enemy and the cause of this disaster

U nko

1 Like

Re: DPO Of Oyibo Police Station Rivers State Captured By Protesters by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 21, 2020
Haaaaaaa
Re: DPO Of Oyibo Police Station Rivers State Captured By Protesters by poshestmina(f): 5:40pm On Oct 21, 2020
Xixtiee:
it's true. I just called someone staying there

Please help me confirm that of Iwofe. Heard they killed dpo at Iwofe axis too
Re: DPO Of Oyibo Police Station Rivers State Captured By Protesters by OdefaGirl(f): 5:40pm On Oct 21, 2020
Tonylyte:
I just "hope" he makes it out alive.

Read through...."beheaded"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DPO Of Oyibo Police Station Rivers State Captured By Protesters by AchalugoNwa(f): 5:41pm On Oct 21, 2020
Seriousgbege:
dangwarai
uptimum123
SilverNorGld
yarimo
omenka
helinues
myBraine
OZOnNengiTeory
Edusouls
Onlyonebhari
Confirmedombie
georgakins
Arrewa

ILuvdemManna
Gidicars..
Kilonshele
AnanSek
Franzinni
Antoeni
Iangrey5
Richie240
Oshigun
Ibedun
Cocolacec
Kyase
Itsreal
Incognito403
Clothingonline9
Gowonmaharajah
alfredilly
Lipscomb
Tamdun
iclass1
Emekaonline
Bosstrevor01

Look at this monikers above , they are people hired to spill hate and spread hatred by their paymasters ...

They use divide and rule tactics to subjugate the south........They have more than 3 different monikers on Nairaland.....

This might not be a complete list...... Don't be misled by their words......

They are ravenous wolves in sheep clothing

SAY NO TO DIVIDE AND RULE TACTICS SPEARHEADED BY THE NORTHERN OLIGARCHY........

SAY NO TO BMC SUPPORTERS ONLINE.......

SAY NO TO APC PDP AND OTHER USELESS POLITICAL PARTIES.....

A UNITED SOUTH CAN ACHIEVE ANYTHING

This are just some of their evil MONIKERS beware of them .......They are masters in disguising
please remove omenka from there
Re: DPO Of Oyibo Police Station Rivers State Captured By Protesters by Franzinni: 5:41pm On Oct 21, 2020
Seriousgbege:
dangwarai
uptimum123
SilverNorGld
yarimo
omenka
helinues
myBraine
OZOnNengiTeory
Edusouls
Onlyonebhari
Confirmedombie
georgakins
Arrewa

ILuvdemManna
Gidicars..
Kilonshele
AnanSek
Franzinni
Antoeni
Iangrey5
Richie240
Oshigun
Ibedun
Cocolacec
Kyase
Itsreal
Incognito403
Clothingonline9
Gowonmaharajah
alfredilly
Lipscomb
Tamdun
iclass1
Emekaonline
Bosstrevor01

Look at this monikers above , they are people hired to spill hate and spread hatred by their paymasters ...

They use divide and rule tactics to subjugate the south........They have more than 3 different monikers on Nairaland.....

This might not be a complete list...... Don't be misled by their words......

They are ravenous wolves in sheep clothing

SAY NO TO DIVIDE AND RULE TACTICS SPEARHEADED BY THE NORTHERN OLIGARCHY........

SAY NO TO BMC SUPPORTERS ONLINE.......

SAY NO TO APC PDP AND OTHER USELESS POLITICAL PARTIES.....

A UNITED SOUTH CAN ACHIEVE ANYTHING

This are just some of their evil MONIKERS beware of them .......They are masters in disguising
unah no well ...unah get time

3 Likes

Re: DPO Of Oyibo Police Station Rivers State Captured By Protesters by sammysneh(m): 5:41pm On Oct 21, 2020
The protesters should use their head to avoid another massacre in River State
Re: DPO Of Oyibo Police Station Rivers State Captured By Protesters by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 21, 2020
Righteousness89:
Brethren What we are witnessing Calls for us to Sit up Physically and Spiritually...

Police killing Citizens
Soldier killing Citizens
Citizens killing police.

Nigeria has Officially Joined the world in this Worldwide Wahala hitting the Earth..

The Greatest Gift for ourselves today is to Genuinely Surrender to JESUS..
Anything can happen at anytime..
I just watched a video of a young man Direct shot by the police in the east..

Prepare for Eternity!
Prepare For Eternity!
Prepare For Eternity!

They That Have Ears to Hear! Let them Hear!!

Oga stop all these and face reality. Joint European Slave Union Ship (J. E. S. U. S.) ain't coming to save you.
Re: DPO Of Oyibo Police Station Rivers State Captured By Protesters by Flowkid44: 5:42pm On Oct 21, 2020
Make I go Bleep pussy joor I no get time for Nigeria problem

1 Like

Re: DPO Of Oyibo Police Station Rivers State Captured By Protesters by Asquare84(m): 5:42pm On Oct 21, 2020
Jobless youths

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Delta Lockdown: Soldier Shoots Man Dead In Warri - Mr Jollof (Graphic Photos) / Pandemonium As Fight Breaks Out After Woman Slapped Her Colleague. Photos / A Nairalander Exposed Hushpuppi's Criminal Activities In 2017 (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.