Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

DPO Of Oyibo Police Station Rivers State Captured By Protesters - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / DPO Of Oyibo Police Station Rivers State Captured By Protesters (115882 Views)

Gunmen Terrorising Imo State Captured By Security Operatives (video /photos) / Soldiers Turned Back At Gbagada By Protesters Who Refused To Accept N2000 Bribe / Youths Attacked Our Station - Rivers State Police On Alleged Killing Of Citizen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DPO Of Oyibo Police Station Rivers State Captured By Protesters by Ayemileto(m): 8:07pm On Oct 21, 2020
It's fake news.

Re: DPO Of Oyibo Police Station Rivers State Captured By Protesters by authority2006(m): 8:16pm On Oct 21, 2020
cool
Youthleader22:

Hope he wasn’t spared alive oo. He must not escape

You're enjoying this like some of other people here. Wait until it consume you too, we're getting there gradually
Re: DPO Of Oyibo Police Station Rivers State Captured By Protesters by fabolouz1(m): 8:19pm On Oct 21, 2020
Anarchy doesn't solve problems ,it leads to more anarchy and the defenceless are the ones who pay the price.
Re: DPO Of Oyibo Police Station Rivers State Captured By Protesters by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 21, 2020
Ezeotele1:
The DPO of oyigbo police station is very much alive.

Your source please.
Re: DPO Of Oyibo Police Station Rivers State Captured By Protesters by NaMeAboki: 8:39pm On Oct 21, 2020
Princeps:
You mean the traitor Southern lackeys doing the dirty work of their Northern masters? Don't worry, we will sort each of them out. Meanwhile you Northerners need to start thinking about how you will survive economically on your own because the chickens are finally coming home to roost.

Then those southerners are very stupid, imagine how common aboki could make a southerner turn against and kill his own ppl - any you say Aboki no get sense because e no go school; who then are the silly ones then?

Don't worry about how northerners would survive; just split the country and let everybody find im papa house; shebi una don start the process through these ongoing riots - well, lets see will later be begging for Visa to enter/remain in Arewa.

Keep deceiving yourselves with long aged southern propaganda that the is afraid of a break up - guess who 1st insisted and subsequently keeps re-affirming the non negotiability of the unity of Nigeria and also those benefiting most from One Nigeria?

Pls bring it on; if una no break this country up dem no born una well - we too are also tired.

Re: DPO Of Oyibo Police Station Rivers State Captured By Protesters by NaMeAboki: 8:49pm On Oct 21, 2020
bluefilm:

I taya o.

Na so so Yoruba names me I see wey full the list of police officers wey dem be dey accuse of police brutality.

Are Yorubas no longer southerners or is Nwafor a Yoruba name?
Which ever way; the northerners cannot continue to take blame for southern brutality against themselves nor for all this country's woes; simply because a northerner is at the helm of affairs..
Re: DPO Of Oyibo Police Station Rivers State Captured By Protesters by idahme(m): 9:12pm On Oct 21, 2020
KillSars:
Damn!

The arrestee arrest an arrester, i hope the arrester knows how it feels now to be arrested..

been having nightmares on this whole issue, but must say u gave me a little reason to smile with your use of words
Re: DPO Of Oyibo Police Station Rivers State Captured By Protesters by idahme(m): 9:16pm On Oct 21, 2020
CHIZZYCHEALSEA:
ahh I just called my sister in Choba she said its a lie

Are u sure u Sis knows what's popping.
Re: DPO Of Oyibo Police Station Rivers State Captured By Protesters by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 21, 2020
Tonylyte:
I just "hope" he makes it out alive.

the last picture says he was beheaded

1 Like

Re: DPO Of Oyibo Police Station Rivers State Captured By Protesters by obama30: 9:20pm On Oct 21, 2020
AllTheWayUp:
DPO of Oyibo police station captured by angry youths after police killed over 10 protesters today.

Two police officers have been killed in retaliation of the protesters who were shot dead.
Oyibo police station has been burnt down, police officers have fled after killing innocent protesters

https://mobile.twitter.com/flyingtechman/status/1318895912752762880

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyUNnW2KU9k

Buhari will react to this through minister of state
Re: DPO Of Oyibo Police Station Rivers State Captured By Protesters by ijaw1stson: 9:23pm On Oct 21, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
They tried to burn down mile one police station but did not succeed
thanks bro for d update
Re: DPO Of Oyibo Police Station Rivers State Captured By Protesters by idahme(m): 9:26pm On Oct 21, 2020
airoport:

We have a standing army, well armed and you want Youths to fight insurgents, avowed terrorists? With what, pray tell?

I taught he was just making fun of himself.....

1 Like

Re: DPO Of Oyibo Police Station Rivers State Captured By Protesters by Asadujames202(m): 9:32pm On Oct 21, 2020
AllTheWayUp:

There are unconfirmed reports that he has been beheaded

Ah Ah

Oboy you no get joy at all
Re: DPO Of Oyibo Police Station Rivers State Captured By Protesters by Bayoibee: 9:50pm On Oct 21, 2020
I just hope our police officers and military can just come to their senses and realize these politicians they’re fighting for don’t give a damn about them, the war they are fighting with the masses is not what they can win, eventually they’ll start running out of ammunitions and the rest, lots of officers will die, is it then they’ll realize. why can’t they just back down now or better still channel all their energy to make sure they kill each and every corrupt politicians in the country, if they are dead then nobody to probe them or charge them for treason na, God Save us all. I hope the stupid hoodlums that were used by these politicians have come to their senses now knowing that they were used to play a game for an excuse to use the deadly force, now the military and police are on a killing Spree all over the nation even they are not exempted, now they’re crying and destroying properties that we the general masses would still suffer and pay for smh!!!
Re: DPO Of Oyibo Police Station Rivers State Captured By Protesters by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 21, 2020
Who knows if 10 protesters were actually killed in oyigbo as stated?
I'm not sure what to believe.
Re: DPO Of Oyibo Police Station Rivers State Captured By Protesters by Danmaiduguri(m): 10:03pm On Oct 21, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Go after the politicians also, not only the police.

Politicians are our common enemy and the cause of this disaster

Criminal dats bcoz none of ur family member is a politician, u there is any u wont say such. Wicked poor human being grin
Re: DPO Of Oyibo Police Station Rivers State Captured By Protesters by Gyong(m): 10:05pm On Oct 21, 2020
Henix:
Pls let them serve him his share of the youths' frustration. Economy keeps getting harder, no jobs, some go to bed without knowing where their next morning's meal will come from. Surviving in this country is damn hell.

Dude don't encourage bloodshed. We peacefully protest for a change and now it's getting bloody. I don't even know if to continue protesting or sit back at home protesting online. That's not what we thought it will be.
Re: DPO Of Oyibo Police Station Rivers State Captured By Protesters by Danmaiduguri(m): 10:06pm On Oct 21, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Go after the politicians also, not only the police.

Politicians are our common enemy and the cause of this disaster

Criminal, if any of ur close relative is a politician you wont say such, wicked poor human being
Re: DPO Of Oyibo Police Station Rivers State Captured By Protesters by We4all: 10:45pm On Oct 21, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

Which youths are you calling on to fight and defeat boko haram ? The lazy youths,according to one stupid old fool in aso rock ? Yes,boko haram is a creation of the north ; it's your problem and so, deal with it. Too bad for you guys that your weak fulani army can't defeat a bunch of ragtag militia.

Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm a Nigerian and I don't identify with any region. And for that reason, what happens in the North, South, East or Western parts of Nigeria is my concern.

And for your information, Boko Haram isn't a northern creation, but borne out of a terrorist organization with links worldwide. When the terrorist struck in London and France, their fellow citizens and that of other countries identified with the victims.

Do you know why is that? Because humans are supposed to have a "sense of humanity" and feel empathy for those who are in danger;regardless of whether they are directly affected or not. That's what differentiates us from the lower animals.

But with a mentality like yours and majority of youths in Nigeria, Nigeria can NEVER move forward cos we are too selfish to think about others. So tell me, how are you any different from Buhari? And would he still be "an old fool" if you or a family member has been securing contracts from the Government?
Re: DPO Of Oyibo Police Station Rivers State Captured By Protesters by We4all: 10:52pm On Oct 21, 2020
ugofulfilled:

COWARD

Yeah, I was a miserable coward like your "Okoro" grandfather, father, and of course your demented self. But I gave up the title when you and your
daft father stole it from me thinking it was packed with diamond.
Re: DPO Of Oyibo Police Station Rivers State Captured By Protesters by We4all: 10:57pm On Oct 21, 2020
airoport:

We have a standing army, well armed and you want Youths to fight insurgents, avowed terrorists? With what, pray tell?

Sarcasm was created to confuse kids like you.
Re: DPO Of Oyibo Police Station Rivers State Captured By Protesters by airoport: 11:10pm On Oct 21, 2020
We4all:

Sarcasm was created to confuse kids like you.
I can't pass for a kid even if tried very hard.
The inherent sarcasm was lost on me, considering the atrocious incident/solemnity induced as a result.
Re: DPO Of Oyibo Police Station Rivers State Captured By Protesters by chlowi(f): 11:22pm On Oct 21, 2020
Im so tired !!!....
Re: DPO Of Oyibo Police Station Rivers State Captured By Protesters by enemyofprogress: 11:57pm On Oct 21, 2020
The guy go don dey shiiit for pant grin grin
Re: DPO Of Oyibo Police Station Rivers State Captured By Protesters by uselessmod1: 12:56am On Oct 22, 2020
Throwback:
A stitch in time saves nine.

Imagine if the Buhari regime had eliminated waste in government since 2015.

Imagine if the Buhari regime had eliminated Police brutality since 2015.

Imagine if the Buhari regime had revamped our justice system since 2015.

Imagine if rather than flying abroad for healthcare which he condemned when he was still outside of power, Buhari had equipped all our teaching hospitals to international standard since 2015.

Imagine if the quality of education in Nigeria had improved since 2015 to the level Yusuf Buhari enjoyed in the UK.

Imagine if the Buhari regime had ensured the independence of our local governments, such that they were functioning democratically and funded to deliver the development we need at our door step.

5yrs is enough to show if you are useful or useless.

Buhari is useless, and the APC is equally useless and no better than the useless PDP that was sacked.

No single societal ill predating 2015 has been corrected in the last 5yrs, so what then was the gain of sacking a party that had wasted 16yrs of democracy?

I hope we the citizenry can enforce the change that will make us truly democratic and truly develop not just on paper but in reality.

Do away with every politician that has ever registered in any of the existing or notable parties that have held power at the local, state, or federal level.

Let us have a new type of politics and political ideology, canvassed by those who are involved in Nigeria. Whose children school in Nigeria, whose family enjoy healthcare in Nigeria, whose livelihood depend on the success of Nigeria.
when u don imagine finish bros lets us know
Re: DPO Of Oyibo Police Station Rivers State Captured By Protesters by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:02am On Oct 22, 2020
We4all:

Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm a Nigerian and I don't identify with any region. And for that reason, what happens in the North, South, East or Western parts of Nigeria is my concern.

And for your information, Boko Haram isn't a northern creation, but borne out of a terrorist organization with links worldwide. When the terrorist struck in London and France, their fellow citizens and that of other countries identified with the victims.

Do you know why is that? Because humans are supposed to have a "sense of humanity" and feel empathy for those who are in danger;regardless of whether they are directly affected or not. That's what differentiates us from the lower animals.

But with a mentality like yours and majority of youths in Nigeria, Nigeria can NEVER move forward cos we are too selfish to think about others. So tell me, how are you any different from Buhari? And would he still be "an old fool" if you or a family member has been securing contracts from the Government?

Please spare me the long sermon man ! I'm a Nigerian, blah,blah,blah !Who cares if you're a Somalis ? Why won't you defend a rotten system you obviously benefit from ? You're just another dumbo from the barren land of savages called northern Nigeria with nothing to offer except violence and blood shedding.

How is it my business if the monster you raised and nurtured,for political gains, starts devouring all of you over there without mercy ? Is that why you're sending them down south here now ? E go shock you ; we are ready for you.

We are self made achievers in this part of the country and we have never for once depend on any dubious contract to make it unlike you lazy incompetent lots up there ! Without the merit killing quota system and the biased federal government supports, what can you dullards ever achieve on your own ?

You better wake up from your slumber kiddo,it's either Nigeria is restructured or we go our separate ways ! As a Yoruba man,I can't continue to put my destinies and that of my generations in the hands of some dumb incompetent power hungry fools from the north !
Re: DPO Of Oyibo Police Station Rivers State Captured By Protesters by 2016easy2017: 1:32am On Oct 22, 2020
Let the madness stop. It's enough. We can't exist without a head. Now, the US are gonna take over and make Nigeria be like Libya or Iraq. And they'll steal all they could. I think if things stops now, the govt would do all necessary goods now
Re: DPO Of Oyibo Police Station Rivers State Captured By Protesters by ThinkSmarter: 2:18am On Oct 22, 2020
Righteousness89:
Brethren What we are witnessing Calls for us to Sit up Physically and Spiritually...

Police killing Citizens
Soldier killing Citizens
Citizens killing police.

Nigeria has Officially Joined the world in this Worldwide Wahala hitting the Earth..

The Greatest Gift for ourselves today is to Genuinely Surrender to JESUS..
Anything can happen at anytime..
I just watched a video of a young man Directly shot by the police in the east..

Prepare for Eternity!
Prepare For Eternity!
Prepare For Eternity!

They That Have Ears to Hear! Let them Hear!!
mess you with ur yeye eternity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Delta Lockdown: Soldier Shoots Man Dead In Warri - Mr Jollof (Graphic Photos) / Pandemonium As Fight Breaks Out After Woman Slapped Her Colleague. Photos / A Nairalander Exposed Hushpuppi's Criminal Activities In 2017 (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.