Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,930 members, 7,956,493 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:53 PM

How Come Ladies Don't Like Men Who Play Videogames? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Come Ladies Don't Like Men Who Play Videogames? (5403 Views)

9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married / Do Women Like Men With Tattoos? / Women Like Men With Hairy Chest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Come Ladies Don't Like Men Who Play Videogames? by Goldieluks: 4:17pm On Mar 10, 2011
deal_ordea:

@Goldieluks: Are you refering to me, I bet you wouldn't cos God thought the world was beautiful, then he saw YOU!!

Nobody says that you are dumb. They just say you were sixteen years old before you learned how to wave good-bye.

Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time.Fool!!!
Re: How Come Ladies Don't Like Men Who Play Videogames? by adamsrib(f): 4:20pm On Mar 10, 2011
kodewrita:

I play games but I refuse to take this assertion by Goldieluks personal cos I Know life's real cool right now and I have fun with games being an occasional hobby. However i see no reason for guys attacking her rabidly.

You already see the hypocrisy in someone spending his/her day on NLand and @ the same time insulting gamers, so there's no point insulting people's parents/ other detestable insults.

Am a proud nerd and tech freak. Yet one-on-one with your so-called real men, I intimidate easily. why? cause its balanced. We work hard and we play harder (games are just a tiny part of that).

Its not anathema and its just a preference.

Simply. Live and Let  Live.

When we get down to reality, your girlfriend can still leave you for an exceptionally rich and handsome, soft-spoken game-player with the right attitude.

where love is concerned, there are no givens.  

otherwise  
,[list]
[li]poor guys would never marry[/li]
[li]cute girls would never marry ugly guys,[/li]
[li]the young would only marry each other [/li]
[li]and love would stay within genders(on record: I am against homosexualism. definitely unnatural).[/li]
[/list]  

Enough said

Well said! I love gaming so does my hubby. It's a great way for us to spend time together. Its called personal freedom and choice.
Re: How Come Ladies Don't Like Men Who Play Videogames? by assme: 4:21pm On Mar 10, 2011
How come ladies don't like men who play video games?

Cos they've got something else u can play with, b oobs!(A.K.A Manchester) so why waste time playing videos games with multiple buttons when u can play a simplified version with just two buttons ( .Y. )  shocked
Re: How Come Ladies Don't Like Men Who Play Videogames? by dealordea(m): 6:27pm On Mar 10, 2011
@Goldieluks, Scientists all over the world r wondering, how long a human being can live without brain. Please tell them ur age.and name, What is your type finding on NL World, Your face is such a mess, why don't you get your dog something different to chew on ?
Re: How Come Ladies Don't Like Men Who Play Videogames? by Goldieluks: 6:52pm On Mar 10, 2011
deal_ordea:

@Goldieluks, Scientists all over the world r wondering, how long a human being can live without brain. Please tell them your age.and name, What is your type finding on NL World, Your face is such a mess, why don't you get your dog something different to chew on ?

Your sentence co-ordination looks like that of a 3 yr old,of which i know fully well your not,your just another over-grown dimwit ,well i don't know what makes you so silly, but it really works!
Re: How Come Ladies Don't Like Men Who Play Videogames? by steeze(m): 6:56pm On Mar 10, 2011
You are not making much sense yourself sweetie.

Just let it go already.

Sheesh
Re: How Come Ladies Don't Like Men Who Play Videogames? by Goldieluks: 7:06pm On Mar 10, 2011
steeze:

You are not making much sense yourself sweetie.

Just let it go already.

Sheesh

You ssshh,a guy with your IQ should have a low voice,so sssh. A SS LICKER!!!
Re: How Come Ladies Don't Like Men Who Play Videogames? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 10, 2011
I don't just play video games, I make video games, so if a woman calls it off cuz of that, then I say good riddance. undecided

Like 190 said, there's not a whole lot of girls interested in it as they mostly prefer to gossip and worry about brazilian hair and blackberry (LOL), but I find the few women after my own heart that pick up the pad and play (well) pretty hot. cheesy
Re: How Come Ladies Don't Like Men Who Play Videogames? by medjai(m): 7:46pm On Mar 10, 2011
dunno what the OP is talking about. . . I've got loadsss of girlfriends that I play video games with; NFS, Football Manager and all.
Re: How Come Ladies Don't Like Men Who Play Videogames? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 10, 2011
^^ The OP is talkin about a girl who pretty much dissed him and cut off communication because she found out he plays videogames.
Re: How Come Ladies Don't Like Men Who Play Videogames? by Atreides(f): 7:59pm On Mar 10, 2011
I don't have any problem with guys who play video games.
I play video games.
We can play video games together. grin
A girl saying a guy's childish because he plays video games seems pretty silly to me. As long as he doesn't take it to the extreme or anything,he has a right to do whatever he wants in his leisure time. What's the difference between a guy who likes playing games and a girl who likes reading novels? Gaming and reading are both activities that are perfectly acceptable if they're done in moderation.
I like reading and i would be pretty pissed if someone just assumed that the fact that i read a lot means i'm an unserious and dreamy sorta person.
I like playing games and i would be pretty pissed if someone just assumed that made me childish,i would be pretty pissed too.
Re: How Come Ladies Don't Like Men Who Play Videogames? by otokx(m): 8:21pm On Mar 10, 2011
she does not like 'generalizing'
Re: How Come Ladies Don't Like Men Who Play Videogames? by dealordea(m): 8:29pm On Mar 10, 2011
@Goldieluks, You tire, Here nobi your family parade ground,
Re: How Come Ladies Don't Like Men Who Play Videogames? by johnann: 8:34pm On Mar 10, 2011
@ hakari , Thanks for educating goldieluks and others dat belief v-games are for lazy and jobless people,But abusing her parent is not appreciated, I convinced my gf to play ctr with me and she loved it, Sloppy at start but She plays perfectly well now however she stil hates Pes and smackdown cos she cant beat me, HER PLAYING V.GAME WIT ME SETTLES DISPUTE SOMETIMES AND I LOVE It, GOLDIELUKS Go get urself a man and stop causing troubles on dis thread,
Re: How Come Ladies Don't Like Men Who Play Videogames? by Goldieluks: 8:44pm On Mar 10, 2011
johnann:

@ hakari , Thanks for educating goldieluks and others dat belief v-games are for lazy and jobless people,But abusing her parent is not appreciated, I convinced my gf to play ctr with me and she loved it, Sloppy at start but She plays perfectly well now however she stil hates Pes and smackdown cos she cant beat me, HER PLAYING V.GAME WIT ME SETTLES DISPUTE SOMETIMES AND I LOVE It, GOLDIELUKS Go get urself a man and stop causing troubles on dis thread,

I can see i am fighting with the-same people impersonating eachother.Cause i don't see why you nonentity from no where would come on here,moaning like a cow,and asking someone you haven't even had a conversation with for once,to go get themselves a man.For the record, i have a man,who got a good job,so im not lacking a man,sweerie.You grab?? duh!!!
Re: How Come Ladies Don't Like Men Who Play Videogames? by Goldieluks: 8:46pm On Mar 10, 2011
deal_ordea:

@Goldieluks, You tire, Here nobi your family parade ground,

Ok here na your family parade ground abi? WILL YOU JUST SHUT YOUR TRAP AND QUIT REPLYING BACK?? deal?
Re: How Come Ladies Don't Like Men Who Play Videogames? by dealordea(m): 8:48pm On Mar 10, 2011
Golddie, Please stop chu-chi typing rubbish here, You hubby needs you, Gosh, Full time house wife, Naa Wahala ooooo
Re: How Come Ladies Don't Like Men Who Play Videogames? by Goldieluks: 8:52pm On Mar 10, 2011
Full time houseboy your Master needs you too.^^ go and wash his dirty car.duh!
Re: How Come Ladies Don't Like Men Who Play Videogames? by steeze(m): 8:58pm On Mar 10, 2011
Goldieluks,

In this day and age, I must confess that your level of reasoning belongs in the museum.

Like someone rightly said, go get a man, or at least get something doing with your life.

No amount of education on this thread will pierce through your thick skull.

I rest my case.
Re: How Come Ladies Don't Like Men Who Play Videogames? by Goldieluks: 9:03pm On Mar 10, 2011
steeze:

Goldieluks,

In this day and age, I must confess that your level of reasoning belongs in the museum.

Like someone rightly said, go get a man, or at least get something doing with your life.

No amount of education on this thread will pierce through your thick skull.

I rest my case.

Pot calling kettle black.
i wonder what type of a man would come on-line to fight with women? bi tch man or woman/man,or you wanna call yourself a Gentle man??
i am sure you know where you belong.
i rest my case.
Re: How Come Ladies Don't Like Men Who Play Videogames? by steeze(m): 9:44pm On Mar 10, 2011
Finished? Great.

Now go to bed.
Re: How Come Ladies Don't Like Men Who Play Videogames? by MrCork17: 9:45pm On Mar 10, 2011
Videogames? NA! they rather cook n cleen! angry
Re: How Come Ladies Don't Like Men Who Play Videogames? by Goldieluks: 9:48pm On Mar 10, 2011
You given up,huh??@steeze.
Re: How Come Ladies Don't Like Men Who Play Videogames? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 10, 2011
I have all my new and previous games for sale:

1.4.1 Nintendo Entertainment System

# 1.3.1 Xbox

# 1.4.8 Nintendo DS

Play Station 1-3

Atari 2600

No more Video games @op better now?
Re: How Come Ladies Don't Like Men Who Play Videogames? by MrCork17: 9:51pm On Mar 10, 2011
REALITY101:

I have all my new and previous games for sale:

1.4.1 Nintendo Entertainment System

# 1.3.1 Xbox

# 1.4.8 Nintendo DS

Play Station 1-3

Atari 2600

No more Video games @op better now?

REALITY101, were they christmas gift friom your boy friends? undecided
Re: How Come Ladies Don't Like Men Who Play Videogames? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 10, 2011
Mr, Cork:

REALITY101, were they christmas gift friom your boy friends? undecided

Quit stalking me I ain't gay
Re: How Come Ladies Don't Like Men Who Play Videogames? by MrCork17: 10:00pm On Mar 10, 2011
REALITY101:

Quit stalking me I ain't gay

you aint Gay? says who? Elton John? undecided
Re: How Come Ladies Don't Like Men Who Play Videogames? by Goldieluks: 10:02pm On Mar 10, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Lol this is funny.
sorry i have to lol@ this, Reality. undecided
Re: How Come Ladies Don't Like Men Who Play Videogames? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 10, 2011
Goldieluks:

Lol this is funny.
sorry i have to lol@ this, Reality. undecided

Laugh well well

Mr, Cork:

Cork is that your boyfriends name?
Re: How Come Ladies Don't Like Men Who Play Videogames? by steeze(m): 10:17pm On Mar 10, 2011
Given up on what? Pls stop kidding yourself. Nobody is in competition with you.

If you want to be the dumbest person on NL, sweetie, that's fine.
Re: How Come Ladies Don't Like Men Who Play Videogames? by Goldieluks: 10:21pm On Mar 10, 2011
steeze:

Given up on what? Pls stop kidding yourself. Nobody is in competition with you.

If you want to be the dumbest person on NL, sweetie, that's fine.

I'm not competing with you either,i thought you would still go on and on and on,like a woman on her period.
and sweetie if you wanna be a bitc h man on NL,suite yourself too,duh!!!
Re: How Come Ladies Don't Like Men Who Play Videogames? by steeze(m): 10:50pm On Mar 10, 2011
Obviously for you it's only about having the last word.

Typical.

Ignorance is surely bliss.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

15 Things Most Ladies Do When Goes To Visit They Boyfriends / Christmas Thread ( Come In And Tell Whats Going On In Your Area ) / Chris Brown's Ex-girlfriend, Karrueche Displays Her Camel Toe In Bikini - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.