Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,926 members, 7,824,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

How Come Ladies Don't Like Men Who Play Videogames? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Come Ladies Don't Like Men Who Play Videogames? (5321 Views)

9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married / Do Women Like Men With Tattoos? / Women Like Men With Hairy Chest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Come Ladies Don't Like Men Who Play Videogames? by sweetguy10(m): 5:35am On Mar 11, 2011
Who says game players are childish ? that's not true . It's all about keeping everything in check and balance I play V.games very well In fact the strategy ones . Don't you know that most High tech programmers , Hackers are crazy game players ? I even play simulation games and these kinds of games affects the minds (those that plays it knows what I am talking about ) it does not keep me from having some time for my girl .In fact ladies that plays V.games turns me on very quickly , my GF is a PES 2011 pro most times we play with much noise that people thinks something else is wrong with us . It's all about what you like and pick as a hobby nobody should pass Judgment on whatever hobby someone else picked or Likes . Shikena
Re: How Come Ladies Don't Like Men Who Play Videogames? by Nekai(f): 6:30am On Mar 11, 2011
I don't think there is anything wrong with video games. They challenge the mind, and also they can be a kind of stress relief. I would only see a problem if he neglected his regular duties to play all day and night.
I used to love to play myself, but I gave my playstation away when my studies became more intense.
Re: How Come Ladies Don't Like Men Who Play Videogames? by Mobinga: 8:51am On Mar 11, 2011
Wow! Being the moderator of the GAMING section I couldn't let this pass.

You girls on this thread are absolute empty brains. My man Harakiri has put you dumb britches in place.

And Tosinville it is fine to be mindless clone who can't think for himself.

The hypocrisy on Nairaland is just too animalistic. It is beyond normal. Fake Lives.
Most of you all have nothing to do with your lives than come to this website and pretend to be what not.

I am a gaming enthusiast. I am not a casual gamer but something else. I have a high-end laptop specifically built for gaming. I don't use consoles, I don't like them. First off, What is the meaning of a Real Man? Anybody who as referred to gamers as not a real man doesn't deserve to be alive, you are a disgrace to nature and you should be instantly stoned publicly to death.

I see most women and men not doing anything at home but to come online and post absolute and utter garbage, most of you are online for 20 hours a day. Imagine that! That's amazing. You do the same generic thing for 6 years and you call men who enjoy video games childish? You are daft. What happens to those at the Sports section? What's the difference? Some of you even suffer emotional trauma when dissed on this website. Please stay offline for a week, lets see if you wouldn't die. Phucking Hypocrites with fake lives. Some dumb britches even claim they are married??! Who the phuck does that? Some of ya'll even have as many as 5 different ID's now tell me do you live a sensible life? I mean the hypocrisy, the lies and the filth have eaten deep into you Christless souls!

I shouldn't even continue spewing venom. My man Harakiri has cremated you all.

Peace.
Re: How Come Ladies Don't Like Men Who Play Videogames? by kodewrita(m): 8:52am On Mar 11, 2011
seems this post hit a nerve. pain everywhere. lol
Re: How Come Ladies Don't Like Men Who Play Videogames? by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 11, 2011
woah! grin

Fatality from Mobinga!

GAME OVERRR
Re: How Come Ladies Don't Like Men Who Play Videogames? by steeze(m): 8:58am On Mar 11, 2011
Mobinga,

I'm hardly a guy of many words, but I swear u just made my morning.

Give a typical 9ja girl an android or a nokia smartphone and watch her handle it like its advanced further maths.

All they know, like someone said, is how to gossip, buy brazillian hair and worry about blackberry.

I guess I should be used to it by now.
Re: How Come Ladies Don't Like Men Who Play Videogames? by adamsrib(f): 12:26pm On Mar 11, 2011
Mobinga:

You girls on this thread are absolute empty brains. My man Harakiri has put you dumb britches in place.

The hypocrisy on Nairaland is just too animalistic. It is beyond normal. Fake Lives.
Most of you all have nothing to do with your lives than come to this website and pretend to be what not.

I am a gaming enthusiast. I am not a casual gamer but something else. I have a high-end laptop specifically built for gaming. I don't use consoles, I don't like them. First off, What is the meaning of a Real Man? Anybody who as referred to gamers as not a real man doesn't deserve to be alive, you are a disgrace to nature and you should be instantly stoned publicly to death.

I see most women and men not doing anything at home but to come online and post absolute and utter garbage, most of you are online for 20 hours a day. Imagine that! That's amazing. You do the same generic thing for 6 years and you call men who enjoy video games childish? You are daft. What happens to those at the Sports section? What's the difference? Some of you even suffer emotional trauma when dissed on this website. Please stay offline for a week, lets see if you wouldn't die. Phucking Hypocrites with fake lives. Some dumb britches even claim they are married??! Who the phuck does that? Some of ya'll even have as many as 5 different ID's now tell me do you live a sensible life? I mean the hypocrisy, the lies and the filth have eaten deep into you Christless souls!

I shouldn't even continue spewing venom. My man Harakiri has cremated you all.

Peace.

Not every woman in this thread thinks playing video games is silly. But if you weren't so intent on generalizing you would have seen that. Calling someone a name just because they don't agree with you is the definition of immaturity. After that diatribe I know I won't be going to the gaming section any time soon. If this is how a Mod talks, no thanks.
Re: How Come Ladies Don't Like Men Who Play Videogames? by Mobinga: 2:26pm On Mar 11, 2011
adamsrib:

Not every woman in this thread thinks playing video games is silly. But if you weren't so intent on generalizing you would have seen that. Calling someone a name just because they don't agree with you is the definition of immaturity. After that diatribe I know I won't be going to the gaming section any time soon. If this is how a Mod talks, no thanks.

Do you think mods are gods or something? I'd put them in their places. And do you think I give a phuck if you visit or don't visit the section? How does that affect me?
I am not calling them names because they don't agree with me, i am calling them names because that is what they are.

If my post doesn't mirror your lifestyle then you shouldn't take it seriously, but if it does choke yourself on it.
If you think video games are cool then that post ain't for you.
Re: How Come Ladies Don't Like Men Who Play Videogames? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 11, 2011
I love men who play video games. Heck I DO!
Grand Theft Auto, Mafia 1 &2, The God Father 1 &2, Cold Fear, Heavy Rain,
Call of Duty, Resident Evil 0-5; ETC!  cheesy  cheesy but the point is, I love to play video games
and I like it when my bfs do however they must have self control.
My guy CANNOT sit on his arse all day and just play video games, there is a
time and place for everything.
Re: How Come Ladies Don't Like Men Who Play Videogames? by callme2: 4:15pm On Mar 11, 2011
Nairalander

Watch out; Any single or married man playing video game, i regard them as "LAZY Entity"

They have nothing to offer

LAZY, LAZY, LAZY
Re: How Come Ladies Don't Like Men Who Play Videogames? by deniyor: 4:23pm On Mar 11, 2011
I wonder why people insult each other over a difference in opinion or go nuts when others insult them. Geez they are just words, nothing more or less. Will not add or subtract anything to your life.

As I said earlier, I love playing games. Whether you in support or against, your opinions or insults shouldn't matter. Afterall, its different strokes for different folks. Call me childish, lazy, anything that might make you feel better, your opinions don't matter. That's why we are all different. I do not begrudge anyone their preferences for shopping, gossiping, chasing skirts, blogging or whatever virtues or vices you might all have. If I decided to like the exact things you like or have the exact opinions anyone else has, I will only be second best to the person.
Re: How Come Ladies Don't Like Men Who Play Videogames? by kpolli(m): 5:01pm On Mar 11, 2011
she found out u were a yahoo boy
Re: How Come Ladies Don't Like Men Who Play Videogames? by Nobody: 12:40am On Mar 14, 2011
Happened to catch this new movie called best player. On nickelodeon. Its about video game players though it may be aimed at a teenage audience. The usual love mixups are in between. Spy kids 3 also did something like this i think.
Re: How Come Ladies Don't Like Men Who Play Videogames? by MrCork17: 12:50am On Mar 14, 2011
tpiah!. madam plis can u kindly confirm if u gots Nyansh. Am wrting a project. Cheeers!

wink
Re: How Come Ladies Don't Like Men Who Play Videogames? by Tosinville(m): 1:19am On Mar 14, 2011
Mobinga, just try to save those bullshitt in your pocket pls cause i wouldn't be able convince with that lame contribution of yours.

Like i said earlier, any man who call himself REAL MAN spending his time playing Vgames are childish. I still can't get why some ppl don't understand that there's time for everything in this life.
Re: How Come Ladies Don't Like Men Who Play Videogames? by Nobody: 2:04am On Mar 14, 2011
Tosinville:

Mobinga, just try to save those bullshitt in your pocket pls cause i wouldn't be able convince with that lame contribution of yours.

Like i said earlier, any man who call himself REAL MAN spending his time playing Vgames are childish. I still can't get why some ppl don't understand that there's time for everything in this life.

How is playing video games childish? Do you know that playing CERTAIN video games can help sharpens one's I.Q. and bottom line it's fcking entertainment! There are ppl in the world with no electricity much less televisions who believe you and I typing on the computer or having tvs makes us lazy and worthless. Let's not judge. I'm 22 years old and own an x-box and a ps3 and I don't apologize for it.
Re: How Come Ladies Don't Like Men Who Play Videogames? by Tosinville(m): 2:13am On Mar 14, 2011
^^Madam, Vgames depends on age thats the reason why i said REAL MEN, how would you see a mature/married man sitting alone at home playing Vgame?
Re: How Come Ladies Don't Like Men Who Play Videogames? by 190: 4:31am On Mar 14, 2011
Mobinga:

[size=18pt]Most of you all have nothing to do with your lives than come to this website and pretend to be what not. [/size]

Peace.

+1

that is something i have come 2 understand of these nairalanders
Re: How Come Ladies Don't Like Men Who Play Videogames? by Godmother(f): 5:12am On Mar 14, 2011
A man is not necessarilg childish just BECAUSe he plays video games. It just depends on how he does it.@Poster, the girl u chatted with probably had such a strong opinion about it probably frm some personal xperience.I mean, I av seen some guys get so caught up in dis hobby that they everything bcoms of little importance 2 them @ that point.
Re: How Come Ladies Don't Like Men Who Play Videogames? by InkedNerd(f): 5:47am On Mar 14, 2011
@OP: Some women don't like men that play video games because it kinda comes across as childish and immature and at times some men get so caught up in these video games that they don't pay attention to their girlfriends/wives.

1 Like

Re: How Come Ladies Don't Like Men Who Play Videogames? by Mobinga: 7:19am On Mar 14, 2011
You see why I say Nairalanders are phucking hypocrites? People with fake-lives?

Why should I go further? I saw the beach in you when you put your picture on the internet (NL) trying to convince absolutely anonymous people that you are the finest on the site? Is that how a MAN should behave? Not to talk of what you write "real Man" ?

You are a disgrace. I don't even know how you are allowed to input the words "Real" and "Man".

Get back to real life and stop living on a computer screen.
Re: How Come Ladies Don't Like Men Who Play Videogames? by MsPotato(f): 7:21am On Mar 14, 2011
Mobinga:

You see why I say Nairalanders are phucking hypocrites? People with fake-lives?

Why should I go further? I saw the beach in you when you put your picture on the internet (NL) trying to convince absolutely anonymous people that you are the finest on the site? Is that how a MAN should behave? Not to talk of what you write "real Man" ?

You are a disgrace. I don't even know how you are allowed to input the words "Real" and "Man".

Get back to real life and stop living on a computer screen.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

ok ooooo cry cry cry cry cry
Re: How Come Ladies Don't Like Men Who Play Videogames? by Nobody: 7:29am On Mar 14, 2011
hehehe grin
Re: How Come Ladies Don't Like Men Who Play Videogames? by kodewrita(m): 8:39am On Mar 14, 2011
Tosinville:

mature married real men who work while they work and get paid exceptionally well for it will have the free time to watch Tv, Read a novel or play a game(not everyday anyway but once a week or on weekends is not a crime).

Generalising is usually a sign of poor intelligence, my friend. Not ALL gamers are immature. c'est fini.
Re: How Come Ladies Don't Like Men Who Play Videogames? by Tosinville(m): 8:49am On Mar 14, 2011
^^Bro, everyone with his/her own opinion.
Re: How Come Ladies Don't Like Men Who Play Videogames? by SALady(f): 11:43am On Mar 14, 2011
@OP, I don't know, I personally don't have a problem with them. In fact they are fun. I am the new master on DJ Hero and am now tough competition I've earned myself the tittle "spindarella"

Video games, or any games at all are just a perfect way to kill time and I recommend them for guys as they make even the most cheapest date thee most unforgettable.
Re: How Come Ladies Don't Like Men Who Play Videogames? by harakiri(m): 12:57pm On Mar 14, 2011
kodewrita:

mature married real men who work while they work and get paid exceptionally well for it will have the free time to watch Tv, Read a novel or play a game(not everyday anyway but once a week or on weekends is not a crime).

Generalising is usually a sign of poor intelligence, my friend. Not ALL gamers are immature. c'est fini.

Thank you very much for the "reddened" above. You know, bantering words with such people is a waste of time and brain power. It's like attempting to fill a basket with water. It's pointless. Several people (including non-gamers and women) have pointed out the falsehood in this thread's assumption and still, they cannot take a chill pill and put two and two together. The same person who's trying to act all "grown up" is the same person that spends hours on nairaland/facebook, he's the same person that can spend an entire weekend watching movies, he's the same person that would go into temporary depression if his team loses in the premiership/champions league, he's the same person who spends time hanging out with his guys and yet when it comes to video games, "it's childish" because he's all "grown up". MzDarkskin pointed out something a while back that she loves novels. Now we all know novels most of the time are based on fiction but we still read them. . .why? It's entertainment and a healthy way to kill idle time. Same thing with video games. Same thing with movies. Same thing with watching international league matches. There is no financial gain there. It's just GODDAMN BLOODY ENTERTAINMENT. What is so hard about that for this block headed Tosinville to understand?

Whoever's paying his school fees is throwing money into a pit! ! !
Re: How Come Ladies Don't Like Men Who Play Videogames? by Tosinville(m): 1:20pm On Mar 14, 2011
Harakiri

Your senior brother must be the block headed folk maybe that the reason why he was admitted in the asylum to get his brain examined, like i said earlier everyone has their own opinions & thats mine but why must you insult your dad's bald hair in the village who only survived by tapping palm wine all over the bush just because i didn't accept your own & mobinga's opinion?¿¿ Shitheads
Re: How Come Ladies Don't Like Men Who Play Videogames? by Gaboge: 2:41pm On Mar 14, 2011
No matter how mature you are, there must be something you do to kill time. Why criticize another man's choice?
Re: How Come Ladies Don't Like Men Who Play Videogames? by harakiri(m): 2:55pm On Mar 14, 2011
Gaboge:

No matter how mature you are, there must be something you do to kill time. Why criticize another man's choice?

Abeg, helep me ask dem oooo! I just tire.
Re: How Come Ladies Don't Like Men Who Play Videogames? by harakiri(m): 3:10pm On Mar 14, 2011
Tosinville:

Harakiri

Your senior brother must be the block headed folk maybe that the reason why he was admitted in the asylum to get his brain examined, like i said earlier everyone has their own opinions & thats mine but why must you insult your dad's bald hair in the village who only survived by tapping palm wine all over the bush just because i didn't accept your own & mobinga's opinion?¿¿ Shitheads

First of all, i am the eldest so there's no "senior" brother (and you happen to be my family's last born age mate by the way). Secondly, this thread was interested in people's opinions. I gave mine. You gave yours. The origin of these whole meaningless bantering is because you (and a handful of others) feel that since you no longer play video games, anyone else who does that is "childish" and in that respect, i beg to differ.

Let me tell you something, i am not a big soccer fan. I have no interest in the sport, i can't even play football but i don't downgrade other people who are passionate about it. I even rock a Liverpool jersey with HARAKIRI embossed on the back during the matches not because i am a die hard fan but coz my late father was a Liverpool fan and i do that just to hang out with the guys and have fun (while reminiscing on the deceased). I personally see no sense in screaming GOOOOAALLLL at the top of my voice for a bunch of dudes who are worth billions of naira if you convert the money they earn. Whether they win or lose, they remain "made men" but i will not go out of my way to criticize that. People enjoy soccer and i respect their prerogatives. Same thing with novel reading. Same thing with movies. Same thing with sky diving. Same thing with climbing mount everest. Same thing with bowling. Same thing with chess. Same thing with watching the opera. Same thing with listening to music. IT'S SIMPLY ENTERTAINMENT! ! ! What is sooooooooooooo hard and complex about that to understand? In between, how long do gamers invest in playing games? I have games in my house and i have played them for MONTHS! ! ! So if i decide to relax this coming weekend and play "Black site : Area 51" for about an hour, that means i am "childish"? I cannot enjoy something i like doing all because you think it's "childish"? Anything people do that is contrary to what you do is "childish"? I don't know what to say except you have a lot of mental growing up to do. The rational thinking cells in your brain are not fully developed.

End of!
Re: How Come Ladies Don't Like Men Who Play Videogames? by monex(m): 4:36pm On Oct 08, 2013
Goldieluks: to me ,men who spend their time,playing video games are nothing,but broke a ss,silly brain losers.
lol. r u for real !!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How/where Did You Meet Your Present Spouse Or Bf/gf / I Found My Fiances Sex Video Online / “he Had The Guts To Take Me To A Str!p Club & I Did This” (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.