Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,980 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Thugs Share COVID-19 Palliatives Found At The Oba Of Lagos Palace (Video) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thugs Share COVID-19 Palliatives Found At The Oba Of Lagos Palace (Video) (113832 Views)

NSCDC Dismisses Officer Who Looted COVID-19 Palliatives In Abuja / Vandalization Of COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse At Mazamaza: LASG Condemns Act / Thugs Break Warehouse In Monkey Village Maza Maza, Cart Away COVID19 Palliatives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thugs Share COVID-19 Palliatives Found At The Oba Of Lagos Palace (Video) by flaa: 10:18pm On Oct 21, 2020
Na this one pain me pass
kiss
godforus:
COVID 19 palliatives they couldn't share to us.

Stacked up in someone's house, while people survive on bread and water only. I've always known the Nigerian traditional rulers were joint thieves and partake in the lootings of FG.
Re: Thugs Share COVID-19 Palliatives Found At The Oba Of Lagos Palace (Video) by SmartMugu: 10:23pm On Oct 21, 2020
Amotolongbo:
[s][/s]I'm allergic to thrash
Oh. Sorry about that, but u look like thrash though. Are you allergic to yourself? Obuko.
Re: Thugs Share COVID-19 Palliatives Found At The Oba Of Lagos Palace (Video) by airoport: 10:23pm On Oct 21, 2020
SmartMugu:

Agreed, these are the types of thugs and hudlums we need. After that palace, next are the legislators.
Very kind and patriotic thugs indeed! They deserve awards.
These are poor discontent people, discounted by their traditional leaders, not thugs. They are even more honourable, redistributing the relief items!

1 Like

Re: Thugs Share COVID-19 Palliatives Found At The Oba Of Lagos Palace (Video) by Ohizman73(m): 10:24pm On Oct 21, 2020
dominique:

This better be fake news. A monarch that is wealthy, comfortable and will never lack food in his life is now hoarding relief materials meant for poor people? A lot of our elites are cursed with greed.

Even that same mentality is with the middle class and poor in Nigeria. We have very greedy tendencies of hoarding when we have far enough simply out of greed. And will never seek to assist these in the same class as us.despite the fact we share the same pains. It is really really unfourtunate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Share COVID-19 Palliatives Found At The Oba Of Lagos Palace (Video) by SmartMugu: 10:27pm On Oct 21, 2020
airoport:

These are poor discontent people, discounted by their traditional leader. They are even more honourable, redistributing the relief items!
Yup. Some hoodlums may be illiterate, but they are observant and know what happens around them. They obviously knew their Oba had skeletons in his cupboard and made it a point to reveal it. We don't need university degrees to have common sense sometimes.

7 Likes

Re: Thugs Share COVID-19 Palliatives Found At The Oba Of Lagos Palace (Video) by sonofthunder: 10:30pm On Oct 21, 2020
saaphiere:
Watch the moment hoodlums packed COVID-19 pallaiatives found at the Oba of Lagos' palace and shared them among the youths.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLRRw4Jy0iE

https://twitter.com/leckzzyofficial/status/1318927184556326912

Minister for disaster should come and explain.
Re: Thugs Share COVID-19 Palliatives Found At The Oba Of Lagos Palace (Video) by Rodwave: 10:30pm On Oct 21, 2020
J111333:
...and I was about sympathizing with the Oba over his burnt palace because he is neither a politician nor has a hand in Nigeria's bad leadership.
Why keep palliatives in his house? angry

A former police officer? Has no hand in Nigeria bad leadership? Are u high?

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Share COVID-19 Palliatives Found At The Oba Of Lagos Palace (Video) by tonididdy(m): 10:33pm On Oct 21, 2020
I won't be tribalistic on this.

But GOD the Creator of the Heavens and the Earth.
(If these thugs and their actions, are of a selfless purpose of taking back what these thieves of leaders have stolen from us aggressivly... LORD Strengthen them OTHERWISE take absolute control oh Lord)
Re: Thugs Share COVID-19 Palliatives Found At The Oba Of Lagos Palace (Video) by tonididdy(m): 10:33pm On Oct 21, 2020
SmartMugu:

Yup. Some hoodlums may be illiterate, but they are observant and know what happens around them. They obviously knew their Oba had skeletons in his cupboard and made it a point to reveal it. We don't need university degrees to have common sense sometimes.
Oh I pray this is true and the case.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Share COVID-19 Palliatives Found At The Oba Of Lagos Palace (Video) by Amanda4life: 10:35pm On Oct 21, 2020
THE COVOD MONEY PAIN ME Pass

THEY BROUGHT OUT BILLIONS OF NARA NO SINGLE ONE NAIRA IN MY ACCOUNT.

OUR LEADERS ARE HEARTLESS

1 Like

Re: Thugs Share COVID-19 Palliatives Found At The Oba Of Lagos Palace (Video) by Oyiboman69: 10:36pm On Oct 21, 2020
Stateoforigin:
In all these, two things are more painful and worrisome to me

1. The lives of the young people we've lost and
2. Knowing the fact that its two and a half years to election and we still don't have a credible candidate that can rewrite all Buhari's wrongs and fix this country.

9ja which way?
Which election?,who wan wait for dat rubbish?,we're going to remove the old goats...its already been set in motion and if you think this has a happy ending for those thieves,then,you've not been paying attention

4 Likes

Re: Thugs Share COVID-19 Palliatives Found At The Oba Of Lagos Palace (Video) by edward1106(m): 10:40pm On Oct 21, 2020
J111333:
...and I was about sympathizing with the Oba over his burnt palace because he is neither a politician nor has a hand in Nigeria's bad leadership.
That man is more politician than a politician and far worse in comment than a bad leader( remember the Igbos will be drown in the lagoon? Yea, that was him).
Well, in the palliatives issue, I believe he kept it just for the fun of seeing it. A lot of craziness comes with old age, so I wouldn't blame him.
Re: Thugs Share COVID-19 Palliatives Found At The Oba Of Lagos Palace (Video) by thinkmoney(m): 10:42pm On Oct 21, 2020
J111333:
Who tell u? He is a senior politician and a sellout. He is one of the most active monarchs in politics

1 Like

Re: Thugs Share COVID-19 Palliatives Found At The Oba Of Lagos Palace (Video) by TossTos: 10:54pm On Oct 21, 2020
Op i beg you to Stop calling this great united youths of nigeria thugs/hoodlums .

For the fact that you wont like it if you are addressed as one , please i beg .

The monsters are awake !!
Ofata abi na Omata is full of regrets now ...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Share COVID-19 Palliatives Found At The Oba Of Lagos Palace (Video) by mustaphagreens(m): 10:59pm On Oct 21, 2020
babajeje123:

There's nothing like that. God is deliberately exposing these devils we have as leaders.
This, is one of the obvious. I am asking that people search beyond any of that; gather all the supposed facts, piece them, and objectively draw your own unique inference. Surely, there is a game afoot, and many —unbeknownst to them —have served as pawns. I hope I am wrong this time!
Re: Thugs Share COVID-19 Palliatives Found At The Oba Of Lagos Palace (Video) by mustaphagreens(m): 11:01pm On Oct 21, 2020
babajeje123:

There's nothing like that. God is deliberately exposing these devils we have as leaders.
This, is one of the obvious. I am asking that people search beyond any of that; gather all the supposed facts, piece them, and objectively draw your own unique inference. Surely, there is a game afoot, and many —unbeknownst to them —have served as pawns. I hope I am wrong this time!
Re: Thugs Share COVID-19 Palliatives Found At The Oba Of Lagos Palace (Video) by Sarah20A(f): 11:01pm On Oct 21, 2020
Ahhh traditional leaders are supposed to be our fathers, they are supposed to have our backs in times like this but they choose to join an alien system of leadership to oppress us more.
Re: Thugs Share COVID-19 Palliatives Found At The Oba Of Lagos Palace (Video) by ogbonti: 11:13pm On Oct 21, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Oba of Lagos has been known to be so greedy

This Oba really desecrated the stool and lost the respect by disrespecting Ooni of Ife and openly declaring for APC, playing day time politics.

Oba of Lagos isn’t the only Oba in Lagos and the whole Southern part of the country, but the only King whose palace was burnt and ransacked. This says a whole lot about him.

Let no one tribalize this burning of Oba of Lagos Palace.

all kings in Nigeria must have their palace burnt down - This is not a tribal revolution but a national revolution - These kings are the enablers of corruption and the skewed society we all are trying to fix right now - no more monarchy!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Share COVID-19 Palliatives Found At The Oba Of Lagos Palace (Video) by ogbonti: 11:14pm On Oct 21, 2020
J111333:

imagine how many lagosians were denied food because of the greed of this MO'F CK E R

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Share COVID-19 Palliatives Found At The Oba Of Lagos Palace (Video) by Startrap: 11:16pm On Oct 21, 2020
Mehn going after him, if not for military intervention know him well enough even in his days as a police officer. But, Kabiewa you get hungry subjects surrounding you and there was never a day you called them to share palliatives. See our traditional monarchs today, like godfather like sons. I reserve further comments.
J111333:
Re: Thugs Share COVID-19 Palliatives Found At The Oba Of Lagos Palace (Video) by enemyofprogress: 11:24pm On Oct 21, 2020
Very good. Burn down all the burnables and share all the shareables. Enough is enough

1 Like

Re: Thugs Share COVID-19 Palliatives Found At The Oba Of Lagos Palace (Video) by DexterousOne(m): 11:30pm On Oct 21, 2020
Kingdemu:
I listened to Nnamdi Kanu audio It’s really scary all he kept mentioning was find them and kill them. Tinubu and his family in the West and Rev Father Mbaka in the East.

Forget that idiot called Nnamdi Kanu
He has no credibility
Re: Thugs Share COVID-19 Palliatives Found At The Oba Of Lagos Palace (Video) by Ikidons(m): 11:33pm On Oct 21, 2020
OK! Those that are raining insults on Beyonce with Anthony Joshua for saying they would send food and other supports for protesters should come and see o!!
Re: Thugs Share COVID-19 Palliatives Found At The Oba Of Lagos Palace (Video) by thatsleepboy1: 11:35pm On Oct 21, 2020
In a case like this, all the dieties have gone to bed. the popular ogun, sango, osun, obatala and his so called oju olobun awọ diety can't even strike them at all. What a time to be a Nigerian to praise almighty GOD the creator of the universe.

4 Likes

Re: Thugs Share COVID-19 Palliatives Found At The Oba Of Lagos Palace (Video) by MosheDayan: 11:35pm On Oct 21, 2020
baby124:

It’s not fake news. Obviously that Oba is sick in the head. He will never be respected again, it’s better he give up the stool after this because young people will see him in the street and give him dirty slaps.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Thugs Share COVID-19 Palliatives Found At The Oba Of Lagos Palace (Video) by dasparrow: 11:41pm On Oct 21, 2020
What you see in this video is one of the many reasons why as a leader or president you should never keep your citizens in abject poverty. If Nigerian leaders from 1960 till date had created a thriving country rather than loot all our common wealth and hide it in foreign bank accounts in Europe and America, we won't be in this mess today. For how long did Nigerian government think they were going to keep Nigerian youths in perpetual impoverishment?
Re: Thugs Share COVID-19 Palliatives Found At The Oba Of Lagos Palace (Video) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 21, 2020
Pls., How can THUGS collect wot rightfully belongs 2dem..?
Please change that name..
Those are not THUGS but deprived NIGERIANS...
Re: Thugs Share COVID-19 Palliatives Found At The Oba Of Lagos Palace (Video) by Janosky: 11:47pm On Oct 21, 2020
cocolacec:

Add your pastors,Alfas and bankers.

Okokobioko !!!!

Re: Thugs Share COVID-19 Palliatives Found At The Oba Of Lagos Palace (Video) by dasparrow: 11:49pm On Oct 21, 2020
Oyiboman69:

Which election?,who wan wait for dat rubbish?,we're going to remove the old goats...its already been set in motion and if you think this has a happy ending for those thieves,then,you've not been paying attention

Okay?!
Well said!

#ANEWNIGERIAMUSTEMERGE

1 Like

Re: Thugs Share COVID-19 Palliatives Found At The Oba Of Lagos Palace (Video) by dasparrow: 11:53pm On Oct 21, 2020
edward1106:

That man is more politician than a politician and far worse in comment than a bad leader( remember the Igbos will be drown in the lagoon? Yea, that was him).
Well, in the palliatives issue, I believe he kept it just for the fun of seeing it. A lot of craziness comes with old age, so I wouldn't blame him.

It has nothing to do with old age. A person who was stingy, greedy and wicked in their younger years are going to remain that way in their senior years too.

There are many elderly people out there whose minds are still functioning right and who are neither stingy, greedy or wicked like this Oba. Let us not blame every misbehavior on old age.

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Share COVID-19 Palliatives Found At The Oba Of Lagos Palace (Video) by dasparrow: 11:54pm On Oct 21, 2020
Amanda4life:
THE COVOD MONEY PAIN ME Pass

THEY BROUGHT OUT BILLIONS OF NARA NO SINGLE ONE NAIRA IN MY ACCOUNT.

OUR LEADERS ARE HEARTLESS

Yes, our leaders are very heartless and wicked.
Re: Thugs Share COVID-19 Palliatives Found At The Oba Of Lagos Palace (Video) by dasparrow: 11:55pm On Oct 21, 2020
Peppysco:
I'm not happy with the OP for putting this in the crime section. Now the question I want him to answer is, who is the criminal now, the greedy king hoarding the foodstuffs ( palliatives) he probably doesn't need and meant for the masses or the masses taking back their entitlements by force?

Good question.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive / Spicykvng Vee & Vivian: Lesbian Kills Her Partner In Delta Because Of A Man / Do You Know Anything About TELPECON?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.