Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Osinbajo Promises Justice For Lekki Shooting Victims, Others - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Promises Justice For Lekki Shooting Victims, Others (62540 Views)

Aranmolate Ayobami: ‘We Treated 15 Lekki Tollgate Shooting Victims’ / Lekki Shooting Victims Storm Lagos Panel Of Inquiry / Nigerian Army Denies Moving 20 Lekki Shooting Victims To IDH Mortuary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Promises Justice For Lekki Shooting Victims, Others by Gokoyer0(m): 5:58am On Oct 22, 2020
Where did you get that info?
Fedrick100:
I heard that Slawormir is dead.. Please how true is this,anyone with a useful information??
Re: Osinbajo Promises Justice For Lekki Shooting Victims, Others by Dpharisee: 6:01am On Oct 22, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
You are right VP.

The VP has done very well since the issue came up, I am personally proud of him.

Nigeria youths will be the winner at the end of all this crises.
It will end well for us all.

You are welcome!

Your darling daddy is a killer, that's why you abandoned your discredited account
Re: Osinbajo Promises Justice For Lekki Shooting Victims, Others by 3Ceagle(m): 6:02am On Oct 22, 2020
Lush100:
Let me just caution.
Youth think
Think and think again.
You all have been played into fighting the wrong person.
Yes Tinubu is a politician but the problem right now is govt.
There is an agenda to take Nigeria over using the north. Buhari might even be out of "sight"
Go and look at all the the appointment in all the ministries and parastatals.
All are notherners about 98% are northerners.
All the properties burnt are supposedly owned by Tinubu and u are here shouting against Tinubu. Will Tinubu burn his own properties?
How come all media publication, houses , hotels, tollgate supposedly owned by Tinubu were torched but dangote refinery was left.
How come Tinubu is in the same ruling party but also in the opposition.
See Tinubu is the only check and balance against the powers of govt against the Southwest whether pdp or apc or whatever. I don't like him but
You need money to fight battles and if Tinubu is gone they will run Southwest over like they have run other eastern states of which Wike is the only opposition trying to curb it.
Youth think.
Fight against the northinization agenda and for a new Nigeria and when we are through we would visit Tinubu and other politician matter.

My 2kobo

But he justified use of brute force by Buhari on peaceful protesters. That is where he lost whatever respect he has as a leader. Atleast he should have been on the side of people rather trying to be twist issues. Sometimes I think he is over hyped, he has no qualities close to the Awolowos, ziks and Bellos of this world. Check the speech of those leaders and you can see lots of leadership direction but with this present business men in rulership , they are neither here nor there. Ask them questions without prepared speech, they goof so badly.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Promises Justice For Lekki Shooting Victims, Others by danhans(m): 6:04am On Oct 22, 2020
It pains me when they say this man is a pastor,because he is not,this things are very clear in the bible.imagine this guys have family and they are happy when others die foolish people. Funsho Williams has not gotten justice for over 10yrs u r there telling stories. We are know you guys are thugs,a pig is a pig no matter.One day we will all die that is one thing that is sure keep killing wicked people
Re: Osinbajo Promises Justice For Lekki Shooting Victims, Others by jayaim: 6:06am On Oct 22, 2020
If this migid knows how I dislike him, he will keep quiet. Obapkwo
Re: Osinbajo Promises Justice For Lekki Shooting Victims, Others by Pigmy(m): 6:06am On Oct 22, 2020
fergie001:
Osinbajo: "These Are Trying Times"

Prof Yemi Osinbajo

promising all the time without actions
Re: Osinbajo Promises Justice For Lekki Shooting Victims, Others by Respect55(m): 6:09am On Oct 22, 2020
Didn't sanwó Olú say no one was shot?
Re: Osinbajo Promises Justice For Lekki Shooting Victims, Others by Asu015(m): 6:10am On Oct 22, 2020
The revolution is likely to start and end in the south�
Re: Osinbajo Promises Justice For Lekki Shooting Victims, Others by olalekan1(m): 6:11am On Oct 22, 2020
Our Minister of Condolence has spoken
Re: Osinbajo Promises Justice For Lekki Shooting Victims, Others by fatherAbraam(m): 6:11am On Oct 22, 2020
This guy's life and family has been threatened. Hence, reason why he cannot resign sad sad sad cry I pity him. The Northern caucus are at work.....power by force
Re: Osinbajo Promises Justice For Lekki Shooting Victims, Others by olarent: 6:12am On Oct 22, 2020
I wonder look,they have seen the momentum that they can not win that we are coming after politician useless people,we dont need to back out now we kill them all.
thaoriginator:

These people are damn crazy men!

They will ignore and wait until damages are done before they come and start talking rubbish. Talking about justice.

Bro, there will never be justice!

Only God can Judge you motherfuckerrrrrs!

Assuming you acted swiftly from the beginning, many lives would have been saved.

You're all pretenders!

You don't really care about us!
Re: Osinbajo Promises Justice For Lekki Shooting Victims, Others by bewla(m): 6:20am On Oct 22, 2020
[/quote] You're all pretenders!
meaning and how them view us

OYO LA WA
Re: Osinbajo Promises Justice For Lekki Shooting Victims, Others by bewla(m): 6:21am On Oct 22, 2020
[/quote] You're all pretenders!
meaning and how them view us

OYO LA WA
Re: Osinbajo Promises Justice For Lekki Shooting Victims, Others by Bestbeelieve: 6:21am On Oct 22, 2020
keep your empty promises toyasef! You and that fake mannequin should disengage fast fast! ozigbo!
Re: Osinbajo Promises Justice For Lekki Shooting Victims, Others by Luzebox(m): 6:22am On Oct 22, 2020
This one soldiers are killing youth...they should not forget that their barrack no far ooo....
Re: Osinbajo Promises Justice For Lekki Shooting Victims, Others by HIPROFILE(m): 6:22am On Oct 22, 2020
See this idiot you should be talking about resignation

The promises you made 5 years back have you kept them?

What can this inconsequential ASO ROCK houseboy do self.

MUMU!!!
Re: Osinbajo Promises Justice For Lekki Shooting Victims, Others by olisaEze(m): 6:24am On Oct 22, 2020
Why should we believe dis ur promises now when d ones u gave in 2015 were all denied by u pipo?
Re: Osinbajo Promises Justice For Lekki Shooting Victims, Others by chatinent: 6:28am On Oct 22, 2020
We'll also send condolences to you soon.
Re: Osinbajo Promises Justice For Lekki Shooting Victims, Others by BRATISLAVA: 6:29am On Oct 22, 2020
Seun:
Vice presidents have no power, only influence. The VP can talk to the president but if he disagrees, there's nothing the VP can do. And we all know that the president can be very ... determined.
They don't understand how government works. Just rage and anger. They don't want to learn, either. The future with these new rulers.. ? Surprising people don't know the true power of the VP. It's not even a job most people want.
Re: Osinbajo Promises Justice For Lekki Shooting Victims, Others by BuddingProgramm: 6:30am On Oct 22, 2020
Guys please help. I and my family have not had anything to eat since yesterday. We work for our daily survival. Prices of food items are crazy right now.

I've been quite unemployed for a while and I'm down spending my savings.

Please do not let us die of hunger.
Re: Osinbajo Promises Justice For Lekki Shooting Victims, Others by BestNaija(m): 6:32am On Oct 22, 2020
Join the thread: What would you do differently if you were presido?

Re: Osinbajo Promises Justice For Lekki Shooting Victims, Others by zexy2030(m): 6:33am On Oct 22, 2020
This man is a shame to RCCG.
Re: Osinbajo Promises Justice For Lekki Shooting Victims, Others by thaoriginator: 6:33am On Oct 22, 2020
olarent:
I wonder look,they have seen the momentum that they can not win that we are coming after politician useless people,we dont need to back out now we kill them all.
no retreat no surrender my brother
Re: Osinbajo Promises Justice For Lekki Shooting Victims, Others by samx4real(m): 6:34am On Oct 22, 2020
He should go to hell.

Him and his Oga are foooooooooooooooools
Re: Osinbajo Promises Justice For Lekki Shooting Victims, Others by samx4real(m): 6:34am On Oct 22, 2020
He should go to hell.

Him and his Oga are foooooooooooooooools
Re: Osinbajo Promises Justice For Lekki Shooting Victims, Others by FlyingTOMATOE: 6:36am On Oct 22, 2020
these people are simply mad
Re: Osinbajo Promises Justice For Lekki Shooting Victims, Others by mickelkingz(m): 6:36am On Oct 22, 2020
wicked soul.. resign
Re: Osinbajo Promises Justice For Lekki Shooting Victims, Others by Segunbabba(m): 6:38am On Oct 22, 2020
tongue

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Promises Justice For Lekki Shooting Victims, Others by farem: 6:38am On Oct 22, 2020
thaoriginator:

[s]These people are damn crazy men!

They will ignore and wait until damages are done before they come and start talking rubbish. Talking about justice.

Bro, there will never be justice!

Only God can Judge you motherfuckerrrrrs!

Assuming you acted swiftly from the beginning, many lives would have been saved.

You're all pretenders!

You don't really care about us!
[/s]

What were you expecting to hear from him before the event? Condolence message of what hasn't happened?
Re: Osinbajo Promises Justice For Lekki Shooting Victims, Others by dex4sure: 6:39am On Oct 22, 2020
And the governor said there was no casualty....this our former leaders lies dey off me...we keep moving...no relenting

#EndPoliceBrutality#

#EndBadGoverment#

Re: Osinbajo Promises Justice For Lekki Shooting Victims, Others by aameenn: 6:39am On Oct 22, 2020
[quote author=LightOnScams post=95187624] We've decided to move forward...no turning back
[/quot please remain Abia, anambra, Enugu, ebonyi. add effort
Re: Osinbajo Promises Justice For Lekki Shooting Victims, Others by oyewoledapo(m): 6:40am On Oct 22, 2020
Too late Sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread / Buratai Takes A Selfie With His Pet, A Snake / IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.