Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

ENDSARS. Fact Check Fake News And Fake Pictures Here. Pictures And Captions. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ENDSARS. Fact Check Fake News And Fake Pictures Here. Pictures And Captions. (23670 Views)

Bago calls for social media regulation to check fake news / Gov Zulum's Aide Blasted For Posting Old & Fake Pictures Of APC Katsina Rally / Labour Party Accused Of Spreading Fake Pictures Of Nasarawa Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ENDSARS. Fact Check Fake News And Fake Pictures Here. Pictures And Captions. by LegendHero(m): 3:03am On Oct 22, 2020
Benesis:

this very one happened here in my state akwa ibom, close to where I stay, the picture was even here on nairaland

Funniest thing is that all the celebrities are also tweeting and posting all this fake pictures.

It might sound stupid, but there are actually some people behind the scene carefully coordinating this psychological fake news.

Now the effect is that people will get angry more and continue to burn, kill, and terrorize the state and lynch their leaders.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ENDSARS. Fact Check Fake News And Fake Pictures Here. Pictures And Captions. by Benesis: 3:05am On Oct 22, 2020
LegendHero:

Funniest thing is that all the celebrities are also tweeting and posting all this fake pictures.

It might sound stupid, but there are actually some people behind the scene carefully coordinating this psychological fake news.

Now the effect is that people will get angry more and continue to burn, kill, and terrorize the state and lynch their leaders.

damnnn we messed up big time.
we burned down our country from a coordinated psychological attack

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ENDSARS. Fact Check Fake News And Fake Pictures Here. Pictures And Captions. by DelilahMakinde(f): 3:08am On Oct 22, 2020
They buried an empty casket at George Floyd's funeral....

1 Like

Re: ENDSARS. Fact Check Fake News And Fake Pictures Here. Pictures And Captions. by NGpatriot: 3:11am On Oct 22, 2020
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]
Oga you verified nothing

example of a photoshop tweets
even a rookie can do that with a computer pc

the government that can convey thugs with their Toyota landcruiser official SUV can do anything to clean up their mess

Where is your proof.

Typical lying and fake news peddling ipob.

8 Likes

Re: ENDSARS. Fact Check Fake News And Fake Pictures Here. Pictures And Captions. by blackpanda: 3:11am On Oct 22, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Too bad embarassed

NGPATRIOT: You are creating this thread to justify the killings of innocent protesters.

too bad embarassed instead of you to condemn the massacre you create thread to justify killings cry

Don't be gullible. It's the same pattern they used in Syria and libya

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ENDSARS. Fact Check Fake News And Fake Pictures Here. Pictures And Captions. by Mekudi: 3:12am On Oct 22, 2020
SalamRushdie:
Okay so who died at Lekki Toll ?
they packed them away

2 Likes

Re: ENDSARS. Fact Check Fake News And Fake Pictures Here. Pictures And Captions. by AsiwajuNdigbo: 3:12am On Oct 22, 2020
Benesis:

you guys make it easy for people to hate you, check the twitter handle and go on twitter to confirm, this whole riot and choas are as a result of mass misinformation

You will only hate yourself. Im surprised you are disclaiming killings at toll gate when your vp already confirmed killings. The commander that led units to lekki has taken his gamily and fled after rheir pictures were posted online. What was he running from?

Dpo in mushin was shpwn in video korokoro firing live ammunitions and youths were falling dead. Or was that dpo video in sambisa, not mushin?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ENDSARS. Fact Check Fake News And Fake Pictures Here. Pictures And Captions. by AchalugoNwa(f): 3:15am On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

Where is your proof.

Typical lying and fake news peddling ipob.
[/s]
the video is here with me and I know almost all Nigerians have watched it too

but I'm not giving you the honour of posting it here because even if buhari himself admits on killing everyone you'll still dispute it.

so swerve
your propaganda is dead on arrival
it can't sell here
not under my watch.

hello youths hope you're seeing the same guy selling fake photoshop tweets propaganda to you.

too late to cover up
we are wiser and smarter

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ENDSARS. Fact Check Fake News And Fake Pictures Here. Pictures And Captions. by Emilokoiyawon: 3:16am On Oct 22, 2020
ednut1:
Why are people using fake pictures. Was Sanwolu right when he said no one died

My brother this is why I dislike people who move emotionally. I am yet to see an emotional wreck who can see clearly. Not a single photo claiming to be a Lekki victim is real. Not one. I knew something was wrong the moment these pic starting coming in early Wednesday morning. I was telling everyone to calm down and confirm things before rushing to judgment but no, Nigerians are worse than their leaders. And they will continue to suffer.

20 Likes

Re: ENDSARS. Fact Check Fake News And Fake Pictures Here. Pictures And Captions. by Benesis: 3:18am On Oct 22, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

You will only hate yourself. Im surprised you are disclaiming killings at toll gate when your vp already confirmed killings. The commander that led units to lekki has taken his gamily and fled after rheir pictures were posted online. What was he running from?

Dpo in mushin was shpwn in video korokoro firing live ammunitions and youths were falling dead. Or was that dpo video in sambisa, not mushin?

guy I give it up, you are not a regular nigerian, you HV been taught on how to misinform using a mixture of fact and lies, even appealing to authority, The governor of Lagos state was right, .. osibanjo had no idea on what that happened there and since the presidency was silent he had to say something... and like he always do, he admitted wrong, so as to calm nerves..

I doubt u are in Nigeria, God forbid you.. do you know how many have died as a result of just these misinformations?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: ENDSARS. Fact Check Fake News And Fake Pictures Here. Pictures And Captions. by Emilokoiyawon: 3:20am On Oct 22, 2020
The people who ochestrated these fake news are worst than SARS. They must be fished out and prosecuted to the full extent of the law. The ENDSARS movement MUST move against them because they have succeeded is doing almost permanent damage to the movement.

List their names. All the politicians and dark forces involved. Expose them. They are the TRUE enemies of Nigeria.

9 Likes

Re: ENDSARS. Fact Check Fake News And Fake Pictures Here. Pictures And Captions. by Benesis: 3:22am On Oct 22, 2020
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]

but I'm not giving you the honour of posting it here because even if buhari himself admits on killing everyone you'll still dispute it.

so swerve
it can't sell here
not under my watch.

hello youths hope you're seeing the same guy selling fake photoshop tweets propaganda to you.

too late to cover up
we are wiser and smarter

God punish you, your game is up, you are the one spreading propaganda, I am a Photoshop artist, and I know Photoshop and photo editing when I see one.

even the one that happened here in akwa ibom state where militant attacked people on a boat going to calabar, I know that picture..

yet you say it's Photoshop Seun needs to personally bann you.. I can't believe you can be this heartless to watch your country burn and stay up all night to fan it to flame, I pray the DSS uncovers you

18 Likes

Re: ENDSARS. Fact Check Fake News And Fake Pictures Here. Pictures And Captions. by Emilokoiyawon: 3:23am On Oct 22, 2020
SoBright101:
This is purely propaganda. I watch a live video where a guy that was shot were been rescued but died. You guys should stop all this, this is 20th century.

Post the video here. This is the 21st century and you can post videos on NL.

12 Likes

Re: ENDSARS. Fact Check Fake News And Fake Pictures Here. Pictures And Captions. by Benesis: 3:23am On Oct 22, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:
The people who ochestrated these fake news are worst than SARS. They must be fished out and prosecuted to the full extent of the law. The ENDSARS movement MUST move against them because they have succeeded is doing almost permanent damage to the movement.

List their names. All the politicians and dark forces involved. Expose them. They are the TRUE enemies of Nigeria.

every single person should be traced, these people burnt our whole country down for glam

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: ENDSARS. Fact Check Fake News And Fake Pictures Here. Pictures And Captions. by NGpatriot: 3:23am On Oct 22, 2020
Benesis:

damnnn we messed up big time.
we burned down our country from a coordinated psychological attack

Sadly, we did, we underestimated the evil ippb forces.

Normarly by nature, they don't join any popular protest or anything that benefits the larger society so I was surprised when they joined this protest, unfortunately we didn't see it coming, we overlooked that factor about their nature.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ENDSARS. Fact Check Fake News And Fake Pictures Here. Pictures And Captions. by Emilokoiyawon: 3:24am On Oct 22, 2020
SoBright101:
Beware southerners. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are payed agents, they are neither from east or west. They have more than twenty accounts, they would create tribal topics and make tribal comments with another accounts to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers. Beware.

This topic is not about tribalism. This is about fake news and they people behind the LekkiMassacre scam.

5 Likes

Re: ENDSARS. Fact Check Fake News And Fake Pictures Here. Pictures And Captions. by SoBright101: 3:25am On Oct 22, 2020
I am very sure you have seen one.

Emilokoiyawon:

Post the video here. This is the 21st century and you can post videos on NL.
Re: ENDSARS. Fact Check Fake News And Fake Pictures Here. Pictures And Captions. by NGpatriot: 3:27am On Oct 22, 2020
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]

so swerve
it can't sell here
not under my watch.

too late to cover up
we are wiser and smarter

I asked you for proof and evidence that the government sent people out in Prado jeeps to commit atrocities, I did not ask you to spew more lies and fake rubbish.

There's got to be more to your people as human beings than fake, fraud and deceptions.

7 Likes

Re: ENDSARS. Fact Check Fake News And Fake Pictures Here. Pictures And Captions. by AchalugoNwa(f): 3:30am On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
Benesis:

God punish you, your game is up, you are the one spreading propaganda, I am a Photoshop artist, and I know Photoshop and photo editing when I see one.

even the one that happened here in akwa ibom state where militant attacked people on a boat going to calabar, I know that picture..

yet you say it's Photoshop Seun needs to personally bann you.. I can't believe you can be this heartless to watch your country burn and stay up all night to fan it to flame, I pray the DSS uncovers you
[/s]
trash trash trash
game over for you guys
the youths can't be fooled by a mere pc photoshop

cry all you want it doesn't change the fact that it's 100% photoshop lies just to clean up politicians mess

we won't fall for it
it's too late
tell those sponsoring you guys to own up to their deeds
we are ready to debunk any rubbish against the youths

kiss the truth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ENDSARS. Fact Check Fake News And Fake Pictures Here. Pictures And Captions. by Emilokoiyawon: 3:30am On Oct 22, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:
[s]Guys, all of the images and rebuttal in ngpatriot posts are photoshops and lies. This guy is govt agent planting fake images to discredit and cause division. [/s]
Hey ngpatriot, whether people die or no die at tollgate o, buhari dont enter sack. He must watch his back from now on.

The emboldened is your true intention. All because you hate Buhari, you decided to spread news about a fake massacre that has led to the burning down of the commercial nerve center of the entire country. You are an enemy of the state. You are no different from the demonic SARS we are fighting against.

11 Likes

Re: ENDSARS. Fact Check Fake News And Fake Pictures Here. Pictures And Captions. by AchalugoNwa(f): 3:32am On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

I asked you for proof and evidence that the government sent people out in Prado jeeps to commit atrocities, I did not ask you to spew more lies and fake rubbish.

There's got to be more to your people as human beings than fake, fraud and deceptions.
[/s]
more trash
everybody knows you and your lies to defend Buhari
they should go through your profile and post to confirm

Everyone watched the video
it was clear.
if you want evidence
visit YouTube dot com for it

kiss the truth
Re: ENDSARS. Fact Check Fake News And Fake Pictures Here. Pictures And Captions. by NGpatriot: 3:33am On Oct 22, 2020
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12552568_img20201022023938802_jpegdf48ce15f06c891811c8758e76cb2b18

We got caught sleeping on duty, this is the real and ultimate tragedy. .

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ENDSARS. Fact Check Fake News And Fake Pictures Here. Pictures And Captions. by NGpatriot: 3:34am On Oct 22, 2020
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]
more trash
everybody knows you and your lies to defend Buhari
they should go through your profile and post to confirm

Everyone watched the video
it was clear.
if you want evidence
visit YouTube dot com for it

kiss the truth

See, you don't have any proof, you are just another fake news and lying ipob.

You are dismissed.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: ENDSARS. Fact Check Fake News And Fake Pictures Here. Pictures And Captions. by AchalugoNwa(f): 3:34am On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
Emilokoiyawon:

The emboldened is your true intention. All because you hate Buhari, you decided to spread news about a fake massacre that has led to the burning down of the commercial nerve center of the entire country. You are an enemy of the state. You are no different from the demonic SARS we are fighting against.
[/s]
you're a bigot and ready to justify your bigotry even with human blood.

RIP Lekki faithfuls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ENDSARS. Fact Check Fake News And Fake Pictures Here. Pictures And Captions. by LegendHero(m): 3:34am On Oct 22, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:
Govt agents dispatched with photoshopped comments to twist and reverse engineer people into believing the protesters lacked credibility.

May the blood of everyone of these youths slain in their prime and unjustly visit your household and demand their own truthfullness in your blood.

And if I am not a government agent, may the God of the Youth that died due to the spontaneous effect of all this fake news be on the head of your household and visit your whole generation.

Amen!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: ENDSARS. Fact Check Fake News And Fake Pictures Here. Pictures And Captions. by AchalugoNwa(f): 3:34am On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

See, you don't have any proof, you are just another fake news and lying ipob.

You are dismissed.
[/s]
more trash
I won't do you the honor
it's on YouTube
watch it yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ENDSARS. Fact Check Fake News And Fake Pictures Here. Pictures And Captions. by Emilokoiyawon: 3:35am On Oct 22, 2020
SoBright101:
I am very sure you have seen one.

You say its a massacre right? Then just post a real pic or video of just one of the dead. Just one. Since its a massacre, how can it be so hard to get a real pic or video of one of the dead?

5 Likes

Re: ENDSARS. Fact Check Fake News And Fake Pictures Here. Pictures And Captions. by AsiwajuNdigbo: 3:36am On Oct 22, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

Buhari hates himself. If he didnt he would not send death to innocent children. Obasanjo wrote and reminded him few days ago that he has children and to respond to the situation in view of that, but the dullard failed to heed. Now he must watch his back, even after leaving govt. Yusuf is not safe either. If bayo can die, osaro can die, emeka can die, yusuf can die too.
Re: ENDSARS. Fact Check Fake News And Fake Pictures Here. Pictures And Captions. by SoBright101: 3:37am On Oct 22, 2020
You may have no conscience but remember there is always consequences for every action. Remember law of karma

Emilokoiyawon:

This topic is not about tribalism. This is about fake news and they people behind the LekkiMassacre scam.
Re: ENDSARS. Fact Check Fake News And Fake Pictures Here. Pictures And Captions. by Emilokoiyawon: 3:42am On Oct 22, 2020
We have videos of the vagabonds who were going around Lagos burning down properties. Those boys will tell us who paid them and gave orders to destroy Lagos.

We have usernames/handles of the first posters of the fake pics of the dead.

We will get to the root of this matter. All those involved will be identified and punished. Either they live in Nigeria or behind some computer abroad. We will find them. We will punish all of you.

Mark my words.

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Boko Haram Burning Houses & Breaking Shops In Mainok, Borno State / Real Battle To Dislodge Boko Haram Begins In March / Osun 2022: Albert Adeogun, Wale Ojo, Others Join APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.