Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,813,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

ENDSARS. Fact Check Fake News And Fake Pictures Here. Pictures And Captions. - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ENDSARS. Fact Check Fake News And Fake Pictures Here. Pictures And Captions. (23634 Views)

Bago calls for social media regulation to check fake news / Gov Zulum's Aide Blasted For Posting Old & Fake Pictures Of APC Katsina Rally / Labour Party Accused Of Spreading Fake Pictures Of Nasarawa Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ENDSARS. Fact Check Fake News And Fake Pictures Here. Pictures And Captions. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 22, 2020
NGpatriot:
Many Nigerians are liars and are predisposed to lies and hateful posts, especially the usual suspects, this is why I cross check everything I see on the internet.

The fake news and fake pictures hurt us as a country, it sent the wrong message and angered a lot of people to go on a rampage, to kill and to destroy business and public facilities.

Nothing was destroyed.
Re: ENDSARS. Fact Check Fake News And Fake Pictures Here. Pictures And Captions. by Enahi(f): 2:03pm On Oct 22, 2020
StacyO:

Nothing was destroyed.

You be fool o.

1 Like

Re: ENDSARS. Fact Check Fake News And Fake Pictures Here. Pictures And Captions. by FriendNG: 2:06pm On Oct 22, 2020
The thread is now at page 10 but not a single evidence. Pls if you have any evidence come forward.
Re: ENDSARS. Fact Check Fake News And Fake Pictures Here. Pictures And Captions. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 22, 2020
Enahi:

You be fool o.

Ok ma

Since no one died during this whole protest,nothing was destroyed as well.

Only fools know fools anyway.
Re: ENDSARS. Fact Check Fake News And Fake Pictures Here. Pictures And Captions. by flington: 2:16pm On Oct 22, 2020
abc115:
Nobody died
You are a shameless animal

1 Like

Re: ENDSARS. Fact Check Fake News And Fake Pictures Here. Pictures And Captions. by Enahi(f): 2:16pm On Oct 22, 2020
StacyO:

Ok ma

Since no one died during this whole protest,nothing was destroyed as well.

Only fools know fools anyway.
shey d peanuts they paid you go soon finish
Re: ENDSARS. Fact Check Fake News And Fake Pictures Here. Pictures And Captions. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 22, 2020
Enahi:
shey d peanuts they paid you go soon finish

Yesterday, youths(mostly thugs) were shot on their legs(same monsters they created) and some died. A 5 years old kid was killed(live).

Unlike the ones you were paid to cover up the death of innocent souls. I know you have kids or will one day have one.
Even with no kids,your life will never remain the same.

I don't have any time to waste arguing with a dumb ass. Not everyone is paid peanuts like you and the op.

If you reply,OYO is your case.
If you don't, OYO is still your case.

DOOM has come home to lay it's eggs and it will lay already hatched eggs on the heads of those with evil scent.

2 Likes

Re: ENDSARS. Fact Check Fake News And Fake Pictures Here. Pictures And Captions. by ABCthings: 3:00pm On Oct 22, 2020
This is the heights of Cyber Warfare. I never expected all this.
Re: ENDSARS. Fact Check Fake News And Fake Pictures Here. Pictures And Captions. by plaindealer: 3:02pm On Oct 22, 2020
ABCthings:
This is the heights of Cyber Warfare. I never expected all this.

It was well rehearsed and coordinated.
Re: ENDSARS. Fact Check Fake News And Fake Pictures Here. Pictures And Captions. by AsiwajuNdigbo: 3:27pm On Oct 22, 2020
Miracle2020:
how many times do you want him to come to the South? Infact Buhari will come to your village and no fly will raise his head. When Tafawa balewa was killed I believe you know what happened next.

You cowards recruited middlebelt to fight for you. Thats what happened.

Middlebelt has divested itself from Arewa. North = 12 states.
Re: ENDSARS. Fact Check Fake News And Fake Pictures Here. Pictures And Captions. by Enahi(f): 4:20pm On Oct 22, 2020
StacyO:

Yesterday, youths(mostly thugs) were shot on their legs(same monsters they created) and some died. A 5 years old kid was killed(live).

Unlike the ones you were paid to cover up the death of innocent souls. I know you have kids or will one day have one.

I don't have any time to waste arguing with a dumb ass. Not everyone is paid peanuts like you and the op.

DOOM has come home to lay it's eggs and it will lay already hatched eggs on the heads of those with evil scent.

Go through your comment again & again and tell me if u have brain or not.

Shey in ur previous comment u claimed no one died ? Why u dey change mouth now abi dem don comot ur brain?
Re: ENDSARS. Fact Check Fake News And Fake Pictures Here. Pictures And Captions. by NofiuFade(m): 4:32pm On Oct 22, 2020
Just few fake pictures, which ever way let us all just be kind enough to verify and be sure any information received before sharing the tension are high, this govt av failed us they are desperately looking for way to cover all their tracks, pls pls, this issue is so sensitive, RIP to all the lost souls during the struggle.
Re: ENDSARS. Fact Check Fake News And Fake Pictures Here. Pictures And Captions. by sammy329(m): 5:43pm On Oct 22, 2020
cry cry

Re: ENDSARS. Fact Check Fake News And Fake Pictures Here. Pictures And Captions. by sammy329(m): 5:45pm On Oct 22, 2020
God will judge all the evil doers, that want to ruin this nation cry cry embarassed
Re: ENDSARS. Fact Check Fake News And Fake Pictures Here. Pictures And Captions. by cybertruss(m): 5:54pm On Oct 22, 2020
The governor said 1 person died. How did one person die if they were shooting in the air. Please explain. I don't believe only one person died unless the army are telling us that the military weapons they spent million of naira on can only injure and not kill. The fact that 1 person died is a proof that they shot civilian. We do not need any video to prove it. The death and injuries are enough proves
Re: ENDSARS. Fact Check Fake News And Fake Pictures Here. Pictures And Captions. by FriendNG: 6:48pm On Oct 22, 2020
cybertruss:
The governor said 1 person died. How did one person die if they were shooting in the air. Please explain. I don't believe only one person died unless the army are telling us that the military weapons they spent million of naira on can only injure and not kill. The fact that 1 person died is a proof that they shot civilian. We do not need any video to prove it. The death and injuries are enough proves

Even the one that died the governor says it's unconfirmed whether he is protesting or not. Whether it's from Lekki or not nobody knows.
Re: ENDSARS. Fact Check Fake News And Fake Pictures Here. Pictures And Captions. by Novemberaura(m): 7:28pm On Oct 22, 2020
this is so relieving yet troubling.

relieving that this is much a Propaganda

troubling that people are buying it and the much awaiting President's address didn't help
Re: ENDSARS. Fact Check Fake News And Fake Pictures Here. Pictures And Captions. by Novemberaura(m): 7:52pm On Oct 22, 2020
forgiveness:

The question remains,. Where live bullets fired directly at the protesters?

I understand there are fake news too but can you answer this question first? Thank you

you and I weren't there so to answer your question we need facts

which currently suggests there was only wounded individual at a makeshift clinic getting treated. and their wounds looks different from gunshot wound truth be told.

God bless who made this thread
let the truth guide us all cuz the level of destruction going on right now is scary plus all these jailbreak here and there.

I honestly fear the worse and buhari isn't really concerned cuz we are burning ourselves down here in the south.

my brothers lets be wise, stay focus on the prize though everyone dies

#endsars
Re: ENDSARS. Fact Check Fake News And Fake Pictures Here. Pictures And Captions. by sallyopy(f): 8:17pm On Oct 22, 2020
Only djswitch can tell us what happen that I will believe
Re: ENDSARS. Fact Check Fake News And Fake Pictures Here. Pictures And Captions. by denko(m): 8:49pm On Oct 22, 2020
Now I know there are government paid agent. With all these clear videos online you can stood so low because of peanut from your master to drive a wicked narratives. I pray your family did not fall victim. But be rest assure this government impunity will go round. We have three years more continue defending wickedness to your fellow human because money.
Re: ENDSARS. Fact Check Fake News And Fake Pictures Here. Pictures And Captions. by plaindealer: 9:04pm On Oct 22, 2020
denko:
Now I know there are government paid agent. With all these clear videos online you can stood so low because of peanut from your master to drive a wicked narratives. I pray your family did not fall victim. But be rest assure this government impunity will go round. We have three years more continue defending wickedness to your fellow human because money.

Whose agent are you and who is paying you to like, peddle fake news and propaganda on the internet? Who?

Do you have a list of dead or missing protesters?

Are you a doctor?

Who checked their vital signs an declared them dead?

Or you checked their vital signs and declared them dead while sitting inside your parlor?

All the dead and massacred people resurrected already, they are on social media saying they are alive and not even anywhere near lekki, they are basically calling you liars.

I don't know why you people think the rest of us are gullible mumu and we swallow fake news all over the place.

3 Likes

Re: ENDSARS. Fact Check Fake News And Fake Pictures Here. Pictures And Captions. by food4tot: 10:42am On Oct 23, 2020
StacyO:

Do you have the name of the 5 year old kid?

1 Like

Re: ENDSARS. Fact Check Fake News And Fake Pictures Here. Pictures And Captions. by Pecuman: 12:11pm On Oct 23, 2020
Re: ENDSARS. Fact Check Fake News And Fake Pictures Here. Pictures And Captions. by mayowab(m): 1:49pm On Oct 23, 2020
as long as a lot off youths in Nigeria are so rigid in the way they think so much that they can clearly deny facts that there are fake news in the lekki shooting, we have a bigger issue in this country.

this means even in a free and fair election we will not be logical enough to make the right choice.

the flood of emotions is too much. how is it difficult to accept that the lekki shooting was exaggerated with all this clear evidence. some people cannot just see things objectively.

buhari has failed but that does not change the fact that there were a lot of fake news about lekki shooting.............how is this hard to admit

1 Like

Re: ENDSARS. Fact Check Fake News And Fake Pictures Here. Pictures And Captions. by NGpatriot: 3:08pm On Oct 23, 2020
More fake news.................................................

This is actually a picture published far back in March.

Re: ENDSARS. Fact Check Fake News And Fake Pictures Here. Pictures And Captions. by NGpatriot: 3:10pm On Oct 23, 2020
This went viral, but it's nothing but another fake news.

Re: ENDSARS. Fact Check Fake News And Fake Pictures Here. Pictures And Captions. by Akanbiedu(m): 9:11am On Oct 24, 2020
Onlyonebuhari:
YORUBA PEOPLE HAS BEEN USED TO DESTROY YORUBALAND

2023 aspirations may also have gone. Our emotional people have played into Igbo hands. What Igbo just want is to be VP to a fulani man.
The moment that is achieved, everything about Nigeria will be good again. SW will this time around be shouting on the sidelines as opposition.

It beats me how Yoruba still don't understand these simple sturvs about Nigeria.
Re: ENDSARS. Fact Check Fake News And Fake Pictures Here. Pictures And Captions. by Seetto: 9:23am On Oct 24, 2020
AchalugoNwa:
bro
Tinubu's urchins are out to clean his mess
don't be surprised of what you're seeing

check the OPs threads and post
he has never admitted of any wrong doing by this government even with a glaring evidence he still find a way to twist it
check all his posts and threads then come back and see the reason why this thread is null and void
You guys are bent in destroying Tinubu, is tinubu the president, chief of army staff or the governor, why still dragging Tinubu, can you substantiate your claim that Tinubu order the killings..
Re: ENDSARS. Fact Check Fake News And Fake Pictures Here. Pictures And Captions. by Seetto: 9:26am On Oct 24, 2020
Akanbiedu:

2023 aspirations may also have gone. Our emotional people have played into Igbo hands. What Igbo just want is to be VP to a fulani man.
The moment that is achieved, everything about Nigeria will be good again. SW will this time around be shouting on the sidelines as opposition.

It beats me how Yoruba still don't understand these simple sturvs about Nigeria.
My brother, Tinubu took us to Central government, south west has benefitted more, even more than when obasanjo was the president, Igbos cannot forgive him for what he has achieve for the Yorubas..
Re: ENDSARS. Fact Check Fake News And Fake Pictures Here. Pictures And Captions. by Akanbiedu(m): 9:38am On Oct 24, 2020
Seetto:

My brother, Tinubu took us to Central government, south west has benefitted more, even more than when obasanjo was the president, Igbos cannot forgive him for what he has achieve for the Yorubas..

But our emotional brothers can not reason at all. How can you join people who have nothing to lose to be castigating the president. The Igbo people lost out big time in the political arrangement, so I can understand their madness. What is Yoruba people madness about?

You have VP and at the same Speaker position. You have infrastructure the man is doing. Lagos has gotten so much concession from PMB including that 10Billion naira during Covid. Do you think Igbo people will be happy about that?

All we get is Yoruba people joining the Igbo to abuse Tinubu. I actually know their problem. Deep down it is because Tinubu is muslim but cowardise will not make them say it. I don't like saying this but at this stage I don't care anymore. What they don't understand is that, that is just a way to bargain for power. That is how he bargained for Osinbajo by putting himself forward first.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

UK Prosecutors Accuse Ekweremadu Of Attempting To Buy Kidney For £7,000 / How Economy Fared Under Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan, Buhari / Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.