Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,092 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

ENDSARS. Fact Check Fake News And Fake Pictures Here. Pictures And Captions. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ENDSARS. Fact Check Fake News And Fake Pictures Here. Pictures And Captions. (23672 Views)

Bago calls for social media regulation to check fake news / Gov Zulum's Aide Blasted For Posting Old & Fake Pictures Of APC Katsina Rally / Labour Party Accused Of Spreading Fake Pictures Of Nasarawa Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ENDSARS. Fact Check Fake News And Fake Pictures Here. Pictures And Captions. by Sweetgirlmimi(f): 8:58am On Oct 22, 2020
LegendHero:
Another fake news.

The first picture is people saying the boy was part of the Lekki killings.

https://twitter.com/eghenimose/status/1318811659587256321?s=21

Second/third picture was a tweet dated 10/19 stating that the boy was killed by a Truck a day before the Lekki issue.

https://twitter.com/5singlegirls/status/1318335233121570817?s=21

This is the link on twitter it was on 20th and the guy said 19th pls beware of Buharis puppets
Mynd44 Lalasticlala

Re: ENDSARS. Fact Check Fake News And Fake Pictures Here. Pictures And Captions. by Sweetgirlmimi(f): 9:00am On Oct 22, 2020
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]
Oga you verified nothing

example of a photoshop tweets
even a rookie can do that with a computer pc

the government that can convey thugs with their Toyota landcruiser official SUV can do anything to clean up their mess

Pls click on the Twitter link it was 20th not 19th. After they came to Nairaland with decide and rule it failed now they came with exposing fake news.

Re: ENDSARS. Fact Check Fake News And Fake Pictures Here. Pictures And Captions. by Sweetgirlmimi(f): 9:01am On Oct 22, 2020
Benesis:

this very one happened here in my state akwa ibom, close to where I stay, the picture was even here on nairaland

U dey mind am. This one no get link make we see the date as few weeks ago
Re: ENDSARS. Fact Check Fake News And Fake Pictures Here. Pictures And Captions. by Sweetgirlmimi(f): 9:04am On Oct 22, 2020
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]
the video is here with me and I know almost all Nigerians have watched it too

but I'm not giving you the honour of posting it here because even if buhari himself admits on killing everyone you'll still dispute it.

so swerve
your propaganda is dead on arrival
it can't sell here
not under my watch.

hello youths hope you're seeing the same guy selling fake photoshop tweets propaganda to you.

too late to cover up
we are wiser and smarter

Pls check my replies with his Twitter propaganda saying its 19th where as I clicked its 20th.
This Buhari supporters no dey taya
Re: ENDSARS. Fact Check Fake News And Fake Pictures Here. Pictures And Captions. by Sweetgirlmimi(f): 9:07am On Oct 22, 2020
NGpatriot:

I asked you for proof and evidence that the government sent people out in Prado jeeps to commit atrocities, I did not ask you to spew more lies and fake rubbish.

There's got to be more to your people as human beings than fake, fraud and deceptions.

The light been turned off and camera being removed is enough proof.
Why take them away if your hands are clean

2 Likes

Re: ENDSARS. Fact Check Fake News And Fake Pictures Here. Pictures And Captions. by Lot13(m): 9:12am On Oct 22, 2020
NGpatriot:
Many Nigerians are liars and are predisposed to lies and hateful posts, especially the usual suspects, this is why I cross check everything I see on the internet.

The fake news and fake pictures hurt us as a country, it sent the wrong message and angered a lot of people to go on a rampage, to kill and to destroy business and public facilities.

God bless you for sharing.
Many of our youtts are reading this and are blaming themselves for buying into IPOB grand plan.

1 Like

Re: ENDSARS. Fact Check Fake News And Fake Pictures Here. Pictures And Captions. by Litmus: 9:13am On Oct 22, 2020
These back and forths are useless. Get information on the dead and make public, shouldn't be difficult since there was a massacre.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ENDSARS. Fact Check Fake News And Fake Pictures Here. Pictures And Captions. by iamDrRhymes(m): 9:14am On Oct 22, 2020
philip2014:
Who knows wether the president's intelligence/sss is fully aware that's y he kept quiet

You have wisdom.
Re: ENDSARS. Fact Check Fake News And Fake Pictures Here. Pictures And Captions. by Sweetgirlmimi(f): 9:14am On Oct 22, 2020
Lot13:
God bless you for sharing.
Many of our youtts are reading this and are blaming themselves for buying into IPOB grand plan.

Nigerians are very lazy to investigate truly. This guy said the picture was posted on twitter on the 19 a day before the massacre. But I clicked on his link which u can also click it was posted on the 20th after the massacre.

Why so lazy to click the twitter link check the date and confirm with your korokoro eyes.

1 Like

Re: ENDSARS. Fact Check Fake News And Fake Pictures Here. Pictures And Captions. by plaindealer: 9:15am On Oct 22, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ENDSARS. Fact Check Fake News And Fake Pictures Here. Pictures And Captions. by Miracle2020: 9:15am On Oct 22, 2020
salt1:
This is a most unfortunate post. I think that the op is placing his emphasis on the wrong place.
Instead of condemning the use of brute force on unarmed protesters, you're hairsplitting on images which people used to illustrate their stories and trying to spin a tribal twist to a national catastrophe.

Nigerian youths were shot by those who are paid to protect them. Is that not enough bad news?
So you expect that if I lost an adult son on Tuesday night, I should be on social media first thing on Wednesday morning showing my grief?

I guess you don't even believe that there was a shooting. As for the injured, they faked their injuries.

Please don't bother to reply or quote me. Even if the casualty figure is blown out of proportion, is the death of even one person not enough for mourning? Where's your humanity?
where were you when 40 youths were killed by SARS and their bodies deposited in Ezu river? Why is Peter Obi house and businesses still standing?

1 Like

Re: ENDSARS. Fact Check Fake News And Fake Pictures Here. Pictures And Captions. by Jojopikin85: 9:16am On Oct 22, 2020
FriendNG:
Too much propaganda. Even international celebrities and bodies are tweeting nonsense ignorantly.
Even u now you're passing the wrong msg ignorantly cos if lose your brother or a friend u will realize that nothing is fake. Abeg come my area make u come see dead body
Re: ENDSARS. Fact Check Fake News And Fake Pictures Here. Pictures And Captions. by plaindealer: 9:18am On Oct 22, 2020
This is a lazy fake.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ENDSARS. Fact Check Fake News And Fake Pictures Here. Pictures And Captions. by plaindealer: 9:23am On Oct 22, 2020
k

1 Like

Re: ENDSARS. Fact Check Fake News And Fake Pictures Here. Pictures And Captions. by Miracle2020: 9:25am On Oct 22, 2020
Jojopikin85:
Even u now you're passing the wrong msg ignorantly cos if lose your brother or a friend u will realize that nothing is fake. Abeg come my area make u come see dead body
you no get phone? Must everybody come to your area? Are you working in a matuary? How many minutes it will take you to post the pictures?
Re: ENDSARS. Fact Check Fake News And Fake Pictures Here. Pictures And Captions. by 21cents: 9:28am On Oct 22, 2020
Sweetgirlmimi:

The light been turned off and camera being removed is enough proof.
Why take them away if your hands are clean
bro we're not disputing all these but the fact is "are all fatalities true"? yesterday people were posting 44, 78 people killed at lekki toll but where are their corpses?

I'm typing not from an emotional point of view but we need to be clear and straight with the numbers and pictures. spreading fake pictures all over and later figuring out they were fake is not cool at all. not supporting the use of excessive force on unarmed citizens but are we over bloating the whole thing with fake news or not?
Re: ENDSARS. Fact Check Fake News And Fake Pictures Here. Pictures And Captions. by plaindealer: 9:30am On Oct 22, 2020
Miracle2020:
you no get phone? Must everybody come to your area? Are you working in a matuary? How many minutes it will take you to post the pictures?

They can not post what doesn't exist. They are all liars.

1 Like

Re: ENDSARS. Fact Check Fake News And Fake Pictures Here. Pictures And Captions. by 21cents: 9:30am On Oct 22, 2020
Jojopikin85:
the subject is not about your area but "Lekki toll gate Massacre".
where are the corpses of the so called massacre??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ENDSARS. Fact Check Fake News And Fake Pictures Here. Pictures And Captions. by forgiveness: 9:32am On Oct 22, 2020
The question remains,. Were live bullets fired directly at the protesters?

I understand there are fake news too but can you answer this question first? Thank you

1 Like

Re: ENDSARS. Fact Check Fake News And Fake Pictures Here. Pictures And Captions. by IgbalodeRaymond: 9:33am On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
Commentor:
Mynd44, lalasticlala, OAM4J, what exactly are you guys waiting for?

Do you have paymasters guide you on what threads to push to front page or what?

Despite glaring evidence and more than 8 pages on this issue, you've decided to hide it.

Whatever your objectives are, make it known that you are a Nigerian and cannot avoid the menace you encourage.
[/s]

the mods are above your petty propaganda photoshop
Re: ENDSARS. Fact Check Fake News And Fake Pictures Here. Pictures And Captions. by MRAKBEE(m): 9:33am On Oct 22, 2020
Miracle2020:
wasted brain
I guess U need a little dose of attention.
Re: ENDSARS. Fact Check Fake News And Fake Pictures Here. Pictures And Captions. by ivolt: 9:33am On Oct 22, 2020
ednut1:
Why are people using fake pictures. Was Sanwolu right when he said no one died
It is to incite violence and destruction.
Sanwo Olu is 100% right.
Even some of the emotional video making rounds about Lekki shooting were filmed before
the incident.
Re: ENDSARS. Fact Check Fake News And Fake Pictures Here. Pictures And Captions. by Miracle2020: 9:35am On Oct 22, 2020
Where is that Falana and his useless Son? I believe they are happy now. The igbos used them to destroy Lagos. Even their oba palace was rubbished by the igbos.
Where are the foolish old cargoes (afenifere) that were supporting the igbos?
Yoruba should hold Falana and his son responsible.
Re: ENDSARS. Fact Check Fake News And Fake Pictures Here. Pictures And Captions. by ivolt: 9:38am On Oct 22, 2020
SalamRushdie:
Okay so who died at Lekki Toll ?
No single person died at the Lekki incident.
All the pictures of dead people are fake or from different police encounters.
If you are a tech person, you can verify the authenticity and dates of those pictures and videos.
Most of the lekki death pictures and videos happened before the incident!
Till now, no single victim of Lekki shooting has been identified.

If you have seen the hospitalized victims, you would note that the shooter was either
incompetent or trying not to kill but to make it seem so.

https://www.nairaland.com/6197267/fake-news-alert-blood-app#95196979
Re: ENDSARS. Fact Check Fake News And Fake Pictures Here. Pictures And Captions. by Jojopikin85: 9:41am On Oct 22, 2020
Miracle2020:
if you're looking for pictures am sure u saw so many dead people pictures these past few days. I should be the one asking if u no get phone to google lekki massacre. Comot here Jor. Are u blind can't u see the coordinated attack at the toll gate? Taking off the CCTV camera first then switching off the light. I lost a friend there.
Re: ENDSARS. Fact Check Fake News And Fake Pictures Here. Pictures And Captions. by ivolt: 9:41am On Oct 22, 2020
Benesis:

why are you this way, I HV checked the twitter handles to verify that the poster is telling the truth and that you are lying, what do you aim to benefit from this ? people are dying because of disinformation

He wants the country to burn.
The Lekki fake killings was their masterstroke even though nobody died.
Expect more lies.

1 Like

Re: ENDSARS. Fact Check Fake News And Fake Pictures Here. Pictures And Captions. by ivolt: 9:42am On Oct 22, 2020
Sweetgirlmimi:

This is the link on twitter it was on 20th and the guy said 19th pls beware of Buharis puppets
Mynd44 Lalasticlala

See this fake news purveyor.
He was no longer killed in Lekki but now crushed by truck?
Re: ENDSARS. Fact Check Fake News And Fake Pictures Here. Pictures And Captions. by ivolt: 9:44am On Oct 22, 2020
This thread should be on front page.
Seun, Lalasticlala, you will be saving lives by countering misinformation.

1 Like

Re: ENDSARS. Fact Check Fake News And Fake Pictures Here. Pictures And Captions. by Jojopikin85: 9:44am On Oct 22, 2020
21cents:
the subject is not about your area but "Lekki toll gate Massacre".
where are the corpses of the so called massacre??
don't sit in room go to lekki if u want to see dead people. Go to the hospitals close to lekki go and see injured people and dead people, don't wait for pictures go there yourself since u think it is fake news.
Re: ENDSARS. Fact Check Fake News And Fake Pictures Here. Pictures And Captions. by ivolt: 9:46am On Oct 22, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Too bad embarassed

NGPATRIOT: You are creating this thread to justify the killings of innocent protesters.

too bad embarassed instead of you to condemn the massacre you create thread to justify killings cry
There is no massacre, stop lying and falling for lies.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River / Zahra Buhari Celebrates Aisha Buhari's 46th Birthday (Photos) / Farooq Kperogi: Nigerians Fight For God But Can’t Fight For Themselves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.