Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,279 members, 7,822,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) (126897 Views)

Video Shows How Okorocha Was Attacked By Uzodimma's Men / Thugs Share COVID-19 Palliatives Found At The Oba Of Lagos Palace (Video) / EndSARS: Man Wears DPO Uniform In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by Asquare84(m): 7:44am On Oct 22, 2020
Jobless youths
Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 22, 2020
South should kill their elders,loot themselves,set their own properties on fire,burn their cities's campus,kill their securities and soak their politicians in blood it does not bother me. Please leave Abuja alone,we're neither baboons nor monkeys.

2 Likes

Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by Adegboladedayo: 7:44am On Oct 22, 2020
ZUBY77:
Power belongs to the people.

When the political Lagoon Pig was threatening people, he thought power is permanent. My problem with Blackman is that they will never learn from this type of proelms befalling them.

Now tell me Tinubu or Sanwo Olu was not aware of the palliative rice in the palace.
Are you reasoning at all? Palliatives was given to religious and traditional leaders to share to their people bcs they are closer to them. What concerns Governor in this now...

2 Likes

Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by Kemistri4(m): 7:44am On Oct 22, 2020
Difrent:

Who needs enemies with friends like you ?

See how you contrdict yourself ,you say you talk about business and investment,yet you encourage your people to destroy another man's investment because he is not FROM YOUR TRIBE,SO MUCH FOR SOUTHERN UNITY.

You and your people making jest of our Oba will not be forgotten

Your brothers made fun of your Oba and burned properties down.

Face your problems squarely and stop trying to draw others into it...

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by Kay25(m): 7:44am On Oct 22, 2020
wear it ..It's no sacrilege it is judgement for the king he will soon do the needful

1 Like

Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by SHEYITAINMENT(m): 7:45am On Oct 22, 2020
this is bull shit people are storming causing havoc hiding under the influence of #EndSars protest this has never happened in the history of Obas people attacking a whole palace toying around streets with the (opa ase) this is no longer a peaceful protest
Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by pelumi67(m): 7:45am On Oct 22, 2020
Cutezt:
A team of armed soldiers earlier on rescued the Oba of Lagos, Rilwanu Akiolu, from angry protesting youth who invaded the palace, burning it down and carting away properties of the Oba. reports say that over 5000 bags of COVID-19 palliative rice was discovered and shared with the community by the angry youths. In a new trending video, we captured all the scenes of the attack on the palace, while a trending picture of a young man putting on the Oba branded shoes has sparked comic reactions.

The shoe fit you well just enter one market buy black polish and polist the mad oba's name comot n turn it into black.. My brother you r good to go joor

The staff of the oba is still missing as at the time of reporting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JL-PRos6tiA
Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by Pierce008: 7:45am On Oct 22, 2020
They will always be repercussions
#Evildoers...

How can a king, not care abt the welfare of his community too?...
5,000 bags of rice...Nawa

5 Likes

Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by ofuonyebi: 7:45am On Oct 22, 2020
This is just to confirm that the traditional institution of obas has lost their glory to the dogs many decades ago
They were only living on borrowed ROBES & CROWNS before today....shame!

4 Likes

Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by Kirchoffs: 7:45am On Oct 22, 2020
Kemistri4:

I'm a bit confused.
Some of your kinsmen, on nairaland and Twitter, are pointing fingers at other ethnic groups, especially Igbos as the ones that attacked the palace. Now you're saying a different thing.

Which one should we believe exactly?
The ones on Twitter and here on Nairaland are not Yoruba but paid media thugs of the northern oligarchy and BMC campaign...

They are from the North

They have more than 100 MONIKERS here on Nairaland used to propagate hate among us southerners...

That's their divide and rule tactic

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by swedbase(m): 7:46am On Oct 22, 2020
loveth360:
Yoruba people sef

Please and please respect yourself. Now is not the time for any tribal comment. Nigeria need to be fixed or disintegrated. You can't control angry and hungry mobs. If the Lekki toll shooting didn't occur something like this wouldn't had happened.

9 Likes

Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by Onogiede(m): 7:46am On Oct 22, 2020
spendoon:
the Yoruba people need to wise up, I mean this is no longer an endsars shit, some people are trying to use this opportunity to actulise their dream of ending Nigeria, sam reason the north backed off
make are hear word there, is the so called Nigeria working,... southsouth naija and northern Nigeria is far better.

2 Likes

Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by Kemistri4(m): 7:47am On Oct 22, 2020
Kingdemu:
Hahaha...Tell them oo. We in the North are busy watching you guys in HD. Bring that shit up here and we'll fix you real quick. We are calm but trying to confirm the gist making rounds here in the North that IPOB yoot are attacking Hausas in Aba.

Shut up. Nobody is attacking anybody. Anyway, I heard u guys are attacking Igbos in Abuja and burning their properties?

8 Likes

Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by sammirano: 7:47am On Oct 22, 2020
Yorubas dont be used by igbos

1 Like

Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 22, 2020
Kingdemu:
Hahaha...Tell them oo. We in the North are busy watching you guys in 3D. Bring that shit up here and we'll fix you real quick. We are trying to confirm the gist making the rounds here in the North that IPOB yoot are attacking Hausas in Aba.
I hope it's not true bruh, because it going to turn into a deadly tribal war, the West should know better at first I was also angry with the north for backing off and not supporting the endsars protest but I later came to realise the whole thing had been hijacked by people who hate buhari because his a northernan and trying to end Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by jrusky(m): 7:47am On Oct 22, 2020
greatbrian:
Things need to fall apart before they fall in place.

Gbammmmm!!!

Same way Buhari Babariga and cap will soon be wear by angry youth.

2 Likes

Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by Toosure70: 7:47am On Oct 22, 2020
hmmm . o ti tapa sori Ade. too bad
Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by DaInferno(m): 7:48am On Oct 22, 2020
not fit to be a king
Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by leonn(m): 7:48am On Oct 22, 2020
Can't you just comment without bringing in any tribe
lilfreezy:
They will say its igbo people now grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by simonolowo(m): 7:48am On Oct 22, 2020
Cutezt:
A team of armed soldiers earlier on rescued the Oba of Lagos, Rilwanu Akiolu, from angry protesting youth who invaded the palace, burning it down and carting away properties of the Oba. reports say that over 5000 bags of COVID-19 palliative rice was discovered and shared with the community by the angry youths. In a new trending video, we captured all the scenes of the attack on the palace, while a trending picture of a young man putting on the Oba branded shoes has sparked comic reactions.

The staff of the oba is still missing as at the time of reporting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JL-PRos6tiA

Over 5,000 bag of rice ah! No wonder the minister said all household in Nigeria received palliative during COVID-19. So Some people received it on our behalf. God will Judge

7 Likes

Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by Shadysen: 7:48am On Oct 22, 2020
Things fall apart.

1 Like

Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by Abudu2000(m): 7:48am On Oct 22, 2020
If this can be found in an ordinary oba palace imagine jow many will be found in a governors house but ......

3 Likes

Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by olarent: 7:48am On Oct 22, 2020
Shut the Bleep up Am a YouTube stop playing tribal card brother these oppressor are bound common goal greed now those people no longer stand as our kinsmen but master to we slave for how long we will be slave in our own land we kill them all.Amosun built 7b mansion in out state when people sleeping under bridge is that not greed?no one stand as my kinsmen in this strugle
Difrent:

Why won't people say that .look at this thread for example see how you people are making jest of a monarch in yorubaland , Yoruba people know where to draw the line , as the saying goes " that we are in disagreement doesnt mean we should wish each other death "

10 Likes

Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by victorazyvictor(m): 7:48am On Oct 22, 2020
Difrent:

Who needs enemies with friends like you ?

See how you contrdict yourself ,you say you talk about business and investment,yet you encourage your people to destroy another man's investment because he is not FROM YOUR TRIBE,SO MUCH FOR SOUTHERN UNITY.

You and your people making jest of our Oba will not be forgotten

grin guy ur funny o! grin

u dey listen to ursef at all? grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 22, 2020
spendoon:
the Yoruba people need to wise up, I mean this is no longer an endsars shit, some people are trying to use this opportunity to actulise their dream of ending Nigeria, sam reason the north backed off
every true southernern wants the end of Nigeria now sef except you are the north as you said

8 Likes

Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 22, 2020
oba that watched his people killed, that one oba?

3 Likes

Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by Difrent: 7:48am On Oct 22, 2020
Kemistri4:

Oh please stop this nonsense...

Was it also igbos that ransacked the palace of the Soun of Ogbomosho?

Your attempts to pin this on other ethnic groups is laughable...

Are you okay ?
Is ogbomosho in Lagos?
Did Soun ogbomosho ask anyone to drown in the Lagoon ?
Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by PlainSight(m): 7:49am On Oct 22, 2020
greatbrian:
Things need to fall apart before they fall in place.
U talk sense my guy

2 Likes

Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by UDUJ(m): 7:49am On Oct 22, 2020
GeneralOjukwu:
The Oba is a big thief... i agree.

But i doubt the bags of rice were up to 5,000!

Haba! cheesy

cheesy grin cheesy In times like these, people will always exaggerate cheesy

You will need a house to contain 5000 bags of rice na cheesy

But I am not saying it's a lie o, I am just looking at it from the size, weight and load factor cool
Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by Kemistri4(m): 7:49am On Oct 22, 2020
sammirano:
Yorubas dont be used by igbos

How you guys always manage to draw igbos into your mess is highly amusing.

You created this mess; fix it and stop dragging other ethnic groups into it...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 22, 2020
Kemistri4:

Shut up. Nobody is attacking anybody. Anyway, I heard u guys are attacking Igbos in Abuja and burning their properties?
it's a lie, but guy on Twitter said their truck were burnt by igpob I quickly shut him up and diverted the topic to another form of argument, because if it's true, no party will enjoy it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) / Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) / Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.